Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I don’t know much about Ethiopia but this chick makes it sound bad yet she’s willing to gamble on her baby’s health. Based on what she’s saying.

I grew up in the 1980s when Ethiopia was ravaged by famine. So I associate Ethiopia with a land where nothing ever grows, no rain or rivers flow. Because that's how Bob Geldoff described it.

• Love 11
Just now, kacesq said:

I don’t know much about Ethiopia but this chick makes it sound bad yet she’s willing to gamble on her baby’s health. Based on what she’s saying.

Not only that...it is a poor country with limited medical supplies and she is calling around to make sure she gets what she wants.   Entitled, much?  

• Love 11

Saints preserve us. Ariela, traveling on Dr. Daddy's dime, meets Usman...I mean, Biniyam. Oh, and she's surprised her blonde American come-on worked. Gurrrrl.... 

Aaand she gets pregnant. Guess Ariela can tote. Well, without a brain, it's a light load.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

I’m running a bit behind due to having to haul my crippled knees down the stairs and outside to run the trash to the curb and check the mail, but...

What’s up with Kenneth (? The dad with four kids and good hair)?  There has to be something, right?  He’s cute, likable, and seems intelligent.  Is he a secret asshole?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, kendi said:

That type of knowledge requires research...which I'm sure nobody on this season has done...

I learned a lot from a tourguide in Turkey.  He was Muslim but mentioned that his mother was Greek Orthodox, and he emphasized things  were revered in both faiths.

Edited by sagittarius sue
Maybe I ought to quit drinking rum & cokes.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, "fellow moms in the community", lets all gasp in horror and try to undermine another woman's choices. I mean, I wouldn't go to Ethiopia to have a baby either, but I wouldn't snark on another woman to her face about her decision. Gah. I hate these idiots.

Seriously. I don't care for Ariela and I wouldn't do it either, but if someone said that to me when I was pregnant I probably would have left there crying. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

She wants both parents to be present at the birth?   Probably not part of Ethiopian culture.  

It's really not THAT important when you consider that you should probably be in a place where you and your baby can get the care you need at the birth and during recovery. And if my father was a doctor, I'd ask for his advice and take it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, renatae said:

Yeah, she's assuring her daughter she insists on seeing papers. The time to do that is *before* you board the plane, Einstein.

She is trying to act tough for the cameras and her daughters but in reality I think she would overlook anything to be with Sumit. She has been with Sumit for over 8 years, in that time she could have found an American man who had more in common with her and was more age appropriate. Her daughters probably hope it works out with Sumit otherwise she will be living with them the rest of her life.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The tired old I’m pregnant trope.

To be fair, it does beat the old "I'm married" trope. 

5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hey everyone! I tried to watch this on my own, but I missed the snark!

You are welcome back to the bosom of your fellow snarkers!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:
5 minutes ago, renatae said:

Yeah, she's assuring her daughter she insists on seeing papers. The time to do that is *before* you board the plane, Einstein.

Her daughter also mentioned she could be facing her 3rd strike.  Her daughter won't be housing her again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Vandy10 said:

Did I miss why Armando isn’t coming to the States instead of Kenneth going to MX?

Because he has a daughter. That's what they said, anyway.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

There's no way this guy is 57. Maybe he found the Fountain of Youth Ponce de Leon was looking for in Florida?

I’d love to know how he keeps his skin looking so good, said the woman whose body, including her face, is currently covered in poison ivy.

• Love 2

Oh I do so love it when the family members selfishly lay the guilt on. Jesus Christ. "You're abandoning us! I don't give a fuck about your happiness! ME ME ME" 

Its Mexico, not the furthest reaches of the Arctic tundra, or Easter Island, or Tierra del Fuego! You can visit! They're in Florida for crying out loud!

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Not only that...it is a poor country with limited medical supplies and she is calling around to make sure she gets what she wants.   Entitled, much?  

Well at least she's doing research, I guess. 

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Kenneth found the wrong show. He doesn’t seem to be as mentally impaired as the other contestants.

It's still early. Once upon a time, Egg seemed quirky and funny.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I do so love it when the family members selfishly lay the guilt on. Jesus Christ. "You're abandoning us! I don't give a fuck about your happiness! ME ME ME" 

Its Mexico, not the furthest reaches of the Arctic tundra, or Easter Island, or Tierra del Fuego! You can visit! They're in Florida for crying out loud!

My family is spread out all over the country. None of us have ever guilted each other for moving away. We all figure it gives us a place to stay when we travel. Also Mexico is a quick flight unless he's over on the west coast. 

• Love 6