Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What happened between Tom and Avery? Did he come on to her? She’s way out of his league.

Spoiler

Ash is involved, too. It's so junior high.

• Love 4

The minute he got all flustered about Avery talking, I KNEW he had come onto her and he was afraid she'd tell on him.  I freaking knew it.  Man, my douche-meter is on point.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What happened between Tom and Avery? Did he come on to her? She’s way out of his league.

Spoiler

Ash put Tom up to flirting with her to see if she was faithful to him even tho they split up

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Who is the dark haired girl asking if there was ever love for Tom? We already have enough people on this show without giving their friends air time too.

I think that's the one that showed Tom her 'tits' last season when they were at the bar Facetiming.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Darcy...revenge body. hahaha

Yeah, don't dignify that middle-school insult by responding on his level. It's sad. And she had started off well, by just wishing everyone to be well and safe and find happiness. She's delusional about her appearance. Glad she's getting in shape but she didn't look at all classy or dignified. And if you're going to do a wig, do a pretty one that's believable, and she needs to soften up the makeup and not dress like it's the New Year's Eve party at the retirement community.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10

I'm on the Erika/Stephanie segment and Erika is giving me life!

Steph's friends are annoying as she is. Though when the friend held up said "this is why" and held up her glass of wine I did laugh.

On another note, Usman is awesome, too.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That was a pretty satisfying Tell Nothing. I think the isolation factor made this even better.  Apart from saving hundreds of thousands of lives, quarantine has been a positive benefit for 90 Day!

They have really benefited from it, it's cheap for them to make these type of shows especially when they are filming themselves. I do worry about my regular shows being way delayed because filming stopped.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm happy the Canadian babe dumped his phoney azz (wish I coulda been a fly on the wall), and I found her email one of the few classy moments on the show. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 11
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She went on a two month juice cleanse so she could do that to Tommy boy

I can see Darcey turning into Anna Nicole Smith "Trim Spa Baby!"

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

See you all tomorrow night, unless I go off to live with my new soul mate whose name is Haagen Daz.

Did you meet him on an international dating site? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That was a pretty satisfying Tell Nothing. I think the isolation factor made this even better.  Apart from saving hundreds of thousands of lives, quarantine has been a positive benefit for 90 Day!

Yeah agree everyone felt free to be me compared to when they’re all together in the studio

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Andi27 said:

Oh you showed us all who you are, Ed.

Yeah, he definitely showed who he was but it was not the person he thought he was showing.

Saw a YouTube video where a girl posted a link accusing Ed of having sex with her while she was unconscious. I posted a link in his couples' thread. She was very believable.

Edited by renatae
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

God this smothered show is awful

I've got it on in the background because I am too lazy to change the channel and these people are not the sharpest tools.

2 minutes ago, DNR said:

Yeah agree everyone felt free to be me compared to when they’re all together in the studio

I think it was easier to speak their mind when they weren't face to face with the others which makes it more interesting.

• Love 4

So far this season of B90 Days is batting zero. 1 confirmed catfish, 1 couple MIA,  and 4 breakups. The only couples left are David/Lana and Lisa/Usman and I’m not optimistic about them working out. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DNR said:

I still laugh when I think about Angela tearing up the set and Ceasar standing up then quietly sitting back down like 'nope'

• LOL 11
  • Love 3