Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Hopefully we will never have to see FAKE Jesse every again...

I think he's gonna pop up on that new 90-Day Fiance spinoff...all the clapback!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Rach, wouldn't you ensure that the passports are in order before you travel?

She claims she goes to England twice a year, shouldn’t this be routine to her?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Always a good decision to buy uber expensive tickets for an international flight after losing one's job. 

I hope the tickets were bought before and non-refundable. Otherwise, this was another bad decision.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Rach, wouldn't you ensure that the passports are in order before you travel?

Omg I am obsessive about all my travel documentation

Once I mistyped mr Poetic's name on a plane ticket and jumped on the phone and wouldn't hang up til I saw it fixed online. My biggest fear is messing up dates and showing up at the airport and the tell my my flight was yesterday. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

I hope the tickets were bought before and non-refundable. Otherwise, this was another bad decision.

Weepy did say she bought them before she lost her job.

Jon can’t find a job that pays better than renting out rooms and selling website crap?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

My biggest fear is messing up dates and showing up at the airport and the tell my my flight was yesterday. 

Years ago, when using a travel agent, she screwed up the date on the ticket, although the itinerary had the right date.  Fortunately, they had room so I could fly that earlier day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hello my Babyloves. You are all so mach beautiful. I can only stay 30 minutes, until the preview runs out for me (I'm on the Left Coast). But I do have this promise ring dub for you:

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Anonymous sources tell me that Baby Hurl Lisa is going to be genteel and lady-like in this episode.

You’re sources are surely mistaken, more chances of Lana being real. Oh wait.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2