Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Brodicea said:

So wait, Evelyn's family live in a nice house with appliances, granite countertops, a roof, walls, real windows and a cool pivoting front door and her grandma lives in a glorified shed?

Sharpe shenanigans again. Plus Evil Lin is shady af

• Love 6

literally why do these couples have conversations about where their families will live *after* the babies are born? like, you'd think a life-altering decision like this would be done in advance but okay

• Love 13

I don't like Ronald but Tiff is being unfair. She Agreed when she married Ron to move there. She got knocked up then decided to move back to the US and Ronald had zero say. Fuck you Tiff, you don't get to play all self righteous 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At this point, I want to smack Tiffany. Sorry but she’s pissing me off sooooo much.

She's basically screwed all of them out of any peace of mind whatsoever, you know this won't end well.

• Love 8

I wonder what Jesse's girl's big secret is. Does she have an illness? A gambling addiction? The bodies of two of her husbands sealed up in ice cream containers in her basement?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Here comes the secret. She’s a hooker?

She watched him on 90DF and knows what he's really like?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, cyberfruit said:

literally why do these couples have conversations about where their families will live *after* the babies are born? like, you'd think a life-altering decision like this would be done in advance but okay

Heck, they should've had a serious discussion when Tiff first visited S.A.,, and realized that this relationship couldn't really work out.

• Love 8
Just now, mmecorday said:

I wonder what Jesse's girl's big secret is. Does she have an illness? A gambling addiction? The bodies of two of her husbands sealed up in ice cream containers in her basement?

Fingers crossed for bodies!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Love how Tiff and Ronald are fighting about something that neither of them have control over. Shaddup.

Why waste the money on something that isn't going to happen (Ronald going to the US). Suck it up Tiffany and stay in South Africa and be a family. You made all the choices and unfortunately, your kids are paying the consequences. Ronald is your husband. You chose this.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm thinking its job related. Snore. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

She’s not willing to work on herself!

• LOL 6
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Why does Tiff seem to be in heaven with all that verbal banter? Bizarre. 

Shes the type of personality that thrives on self-made drama. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Why waste the money on something that isn't going to happen (Ronald going to the US). Suck it up Tiffany and stay in South Africa and be a family. You made all the choices and unfortunately, your kids are paying the consequences. Ronald is your husband. You chose this.

Yes, and cleaving to your spouse is still part of it right?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Raul, stop drooling.

He's so gross. And he still wants to be the best man at their wedding. But if they break up, he wants to be with her. She's such a prize.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Where is the skipper quarantined?

Raul is sadder the snorey corey

I don't know if she ever said, I thought she couldn't come back to the U.S.?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1