Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Wait. Wasn’t John a garbage sorter before? Now he’s working from home and can support her? Doing what?!

Sorting garbage?

• LOL 2

Wait. Wasn’t John a garbage sorter before? Now he’s working from home and can support her? Doing what?!

Remote garbage sorting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Archer27 said:
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It wasn't just fighting Jin, you blinded a guy. 

Really...I did not that. That is so terrible.

I don't think he actually blinded him, but it was a serious eye injury.

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I don’t think we actually saw Some Meat’s parents. I want to see his wife but I feel sorry for her.

I want to see the daughter-in-law with the laser death stare.

• Love 3

I don’t know how it is in the UK, but garbage men (not to be confused with a man who is garbage) in this city make more money than me.

And they don’t have massive student loan debt like everyone else around here.

That’s husband material.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Hey guys, did you know that Tiffany doesn't trust Ronald and that it is unfair that Jon can't get a visa to reside in the U.S. with Rachel and Lucy?

Not only that, I hear Stephanie has an illness!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

These men who will never come here.....it feeds some kind of need in these women. I can’t quite figure it out. I don’t think it bothers them the way the say it does. 

The fantasy eclipses reality so the longer the fantasy lasts they dont have to confront thr reality of the losers they picked 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

These men who will never come here.....it feeds some kind of need in these women. I can’t quite figure it out. I don’t think it bothers them the way the say it does. 

Like the women married to lifers in prison.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

These men who will never come here.....it feeds some kind of need in these women. I can’t quite figure it out

Like the women who marry prisoners

JINX

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

I don’t know how it is in the UK, but garbage men (not to be confused with a man who is garbage) in this city make more money than me.

That’s husband material.

He sorted recycling on a conveyor belt, too lazy to be a real garbo 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Did Corey's sister used to be his brother?

I think she took all the masculine energy that Corey was supposed to have. According to Ash's seminar.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

That’s husband material.

It's a good union job in my city too. Nothing wrong with blue collar work. My dad was a custodian at a school. It was a good union job with pension that supported a family of 4. 

• Love 10

Evil Lin is not to be messed with, and has already cashed out their beach bar investment 

Just now, kendi said:

I think she took all the masculine energy that Corey was supposed to have. According to Ash's seminar.

Dead

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So wait, Evelyn's family live in a nice house with appliances, granite countertops, a roof, walls, real windows and a cool pivoting front door and her grandma lives in a glorified shed?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12