Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d love to see Erica wearing a My Little Pony earring in one ear and a dangling picture of Big Ed in the other.

She needs to make some big ass Weeyums earrings for Yolanda

• LOL 6
Just now, Zombness said:

Can't believe David.....is he going back?   OMG!!!!!

Well, he's not being scammed for sure. Don't even suggest that! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My brothers cat dies of feline hiv ☹️

Just and FYI but in the Debbie Downer skits on SNL she always tells people that fact about Feline Aids.

My best boy kitty died of feline AIDS 2 years ago. He had a great life before that though

Edited by JennyMominFL
4 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Erica is just the best

She's the only person I can stand.   Well, I am not surprised Stephanie wimped out on her big reveal to her mother.   But her mother is going to see the tv show eventually ??   or is the a ploy by TLC to add suspense?    I like Erick, but there story line bores me.    Most of these story lines this season bore me or maybe it is just my grumpiness from being stuck at home for 2 months.   

• Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

He's going back? Where does the money come from? What about Customs being suspicious?

They have a list of all these sex tourists like the FBI most wanted...he's in the top ten

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wait is this idiot going back to Ukraine? With his 1987 leather coat no less...

I always felt so sorry for the cow that sacrificed it's life for those ugly coats. 

How much planning has Lana done in these seven years?

• LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Cancun. There's a really nice hotel there, popular with desperate American men and Ukrainian blondes

Cesar did tell Tom that he brought the candybead panties, not the chocolate ones, when he "saw" Maria in Ukraine.

• Love 2

Considering how much money he has spent, I can see a meeting being set up so he can be strung along for another seven years and another $100,000.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 2