Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey kids, been checking out petfinder for a new dog since I miss my old dog so much and I need you to talk me out of it.

Oh Aunties I have 3 Jack Russells and I’d have more. A doggie would be so lucky to have you!!!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hey kids, been checking out petfinder for a new dog since I miss my old dog so much and I need you to talk me out of it.

I can't help you there. I have to stop watch Dodo videos because I want to adopt every freaking dog out there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I cannot imagine Ash bEing able to leave Australia and come to the US with his son.  What Court would allow him to leave with his son?  What mom would agree to have her son leave the country?  This is Australia, not a third world country. Things are pretty good in Australia, not like his son will have a Better life in the Us. Ash is full of it. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Oh Aunties I have 3 Jack Russells and I’d have more. A doggie would be so lucky to have you!!!

I have one, don’t think I could handle three. 😀

• Love 2
(edited)

Me, me, me, my, my, my, I, I, I -- yep, Stephanie's in the house. And those "puppies"--she's as bad as Darcey. Update: If looks could kill (Erica). Enough of this spoiled princess (S) already. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

I can't help you there. I have to stop watch Dodo videos because I want to adopt every freaking dog out there. 

I am so sorry at first I read that as dildo...lol I am so sorry ...more wine for me.

• LOL 13
(edited)

Ash is straight up psycho. She's not allowed to have any time to herself while she's in Australia? Even after they've had an argument and she'd like sometime to think about it.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Did you know that feline AIDS is the number one killer of domestic cats?

My brothers cat dies of feline hiv ☹️

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am so sorry at first I read that as dildo...lol I am so sorry ...more wine for me.

Drink up babe

1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Me, me, me, my, my, my, I, I, I -- yep, Stephanie's in the house. And her "puppies"--she's as bad as Darcey. 

Yup, just... how does this chick get through life?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Oh Steph bailed on the “confession.” Poor Erika. Walk away Erika. Steph is just giving another excuse to her about not wanting to do through a video chat. Steph is the worst. She’s the most insincere person ever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yeah, Steph. You'll find the right way to come out to your mom. And all those 600-pounders who go off Dr. Now's diet will find a way to lose weight using their own plan.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4