Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

A couple of weeks ago Victor was explaining why everyone hated Diane to someone who didn't know Diane or her history, but failed to mention that he had married Diane and raised Kyle until he was ~10, thinking he was Kyle's faaather.  🙄

No, I don't think this is correct. Diane found out when Kyle was still a baby that he was not Victor's child because Victor insisted on a DNA test. She left town with infant Kyle. At that point neither she nor Jack knew he was actually Kyle's father. Plus, Diane and Victor were not married anywhere close to 10 years. More like 2 or so, between a couple of attempts.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Ok hear me out:

Sharon.+ Nick AGAIN = boring

Ashland + Diane = nah too obvious

how about a little fine line between hate and love arc between Sharon and Ashland? I liked their little scene today, and I usually doze off whenever Sharon is on screen.

Sharon could redeem Ashland, and she does have a history of being susceptible to remorseful bad boys.

• Useful 9
  • Love 3

I thought it was nice that Jack & Phyllis matched the blue picnic basket. I also give major props to Michelle Stanford and later Peter Bergman to continue acting while holding the lid to the basket because it kept wanting to close on them. After, the 2nd attempt I would have screamed out Cut!!! They know the show must go on and there is no time to stop taping in soaps. LOL!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Say what?  Grand Picnics with the Grand Albatross?  How stupid is that Rodan the Unhinged?  When was the last time we saw anyone eat at the Grand Albatross?  Everyone does to Society to eat. What is the Grand Albatross going to have for a picnic?  Cheese and crackers or maybe for the romantic picnic wine and fruit.  I don’t think that Yogi and Boo boo would stoop that low to try to steal a Grand Albatross picnic basket 🐻🐻.  Rodan the Unhinged must of bought the donuts from Dunkin Donuts instead of CL.  Sure Rodan the Unhinged wants Summer home and she shows not bones about Jack spending Jabot’s money to do so. 

Diane has such a beautiful smile. Unlike Rodan the Unhinged who’s smile is like a vampire just before getting bitten in the neck.  Speaking of a vampire, sunlight is not favorable to Rodan the Unhinged. 

Great speech Sharon. The one thing you left out though is the worry of the cancer returning.  With breast cancer, there is a 7% to 11% change that the cancer will return within 5 years.  

Noah jokes are as funny as a fart in a space suit.  Noah is also a lier in touting Nostrils pod casts. Maybe Noah and Allie will bond over their sarcastic type of humor. 

Can anyone imagine HK’s Summer having genuine feelings for Harrison?  HK’s Summer wouldn’t treat  Harrison as anything more than annoyance?    

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Say what?  Grand Picnics with the Grand Albatross?  How stupid is that Rodan the Unhinged?  When was the last time we saw anyone eat at the Grand Albatross?  Everyone does to Society to eat. What is the Grand Albatross going to have for a picnic?  Cheese and crackers or maybe for the romantic picnic wine and fruit.  I don’t think that Yogi and Boo boo would stoop that low to try to steal a Grand Albatross picnic basket 🐻🐻.  Rodan the Unhinged must of bought the donuts from Dunkin Donuts instead of CL.  Sure Rodan the Unhinged wants Summer home and she shows not bones about Jack spending Jabot’s money to do so. 

Diane has such a beautiful smile. Unlike Rodan the Unhinged who’s smile is like a vampire just before getting bitten in the neck.  Speaking of a vampire, sunlight is not favorable to Rodan the Unhinged. 

Great speech Sharon. The one thing you left out though is the worry of the cancer returning.  With breast cancer, there is a 7% to 11% change that the cancer will return within 5 years.  

Noah jokes are as funny as a fart in a space suit.  Noah is also a lier in touting Nostrils pod casts. Maybe Noah and Allie will bond over their sarcastic type of humor. 

Can anyone imagine HK’s Summer having genuine feelings for Harrison?  HK’s Summer wouldn’t treat  Harrison as anything more than annoyance?    

Donuts at a picnic! Lol

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)

If that was Phyllis' idea of a "grand" picnic, I'd hate to see her idea of a regular one. It would have to be a wet paper sack full of rotten fruit, moldy bread, dried out donuts, and sparkling wine which has gone flat. Yeesh.

It's Pat! Hee. Have we ever seen Pat the attorney before? It must have been tricky for Ashland to find someone local who was willing to take on the Abbotts.

Phyllis should ask her galpal Lauren to buy Marchetti. Seems to me it would make more sense for Fenmores to absorb it than for Jabot to take a step backwards into the fashion business again.

But can Diane sell houses in CA while she's in WI? 🤔

Ashland actually seemed shook by Sharon's tongue-lashing. But he really should've done his homework on GC better before he decided to tell such a huge lie to everyone, including people who could take deeply personal offense at the nature of his deception.

Allie's another one who must have a life in CA to get back to. Guess she's had her stuff packed up and moved across country to the Abbott mansion attic, ha ha.

Poor Summer. She's got Phyllis and Victor both trying to use her to wield Kyle as a weapon against Ashland. Like it's her job as Kyle's wife to treat him like a tool.

AYFKMWTS? Allie is also listening to Billy's whinecast. What is this world?!!?? But wow, Noah has great looking skin. He must use Jabot for Men, lol.

Whee, Phyllis wished she'd included a can of Diane Be Gone in her pic-a-nic basket. Maybe some Fcuk Off Ashland spray too. New from SC Johnson™.

Aw, Allie and Noah are doing a slow build. Cute. 🥰

During the scene between Diane and Ashland at the park, all I could think about is, "Where is her bag? How is she running around without a bag?" Dang if they don't make a good-looking couple though. AFAIC, Diane > Victoria with this version of Ashland. It's the new GC power couple, baby!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

I can't believe how annoyed I get that fictional characters listen to a fictional podcast by a fictional douchebag.   What's wrong with me?  ((Don't answer that.))   As terrible as a ret-con that it was to un-kill Diane, I'm enjoying her return.  In a town full of judgmental hypocrites, I like that she and the other outcasts like Ashland and Sally gravitate to each other.  It would also be funny if Cricket, Diane, and Sharon formed a trifecta to drive Phyllis into a total bat-crap fit of jealous rage.   

• LOL 5
  • Love 12

I’ve been into Susan Walters since her Loving days. Yup! I’m old. LOL!!!! She was great in her original run as Diane. She was and still is beautiful. Her eyes and smile are what I found so attractive about her. I’m not sure why she wasn’t asked back during the Maura West run though. I have loved Maura West since ATWT and as Ava on GH but she was all wrong for Diane. I’m guessing since ATWT had ended that Y&R wanted to hire a name and keep her in the CBS family. The show seemed to hate her and she hated them. LOL!!!!!! She doesn’t even like to talk about it in interviews. I like that Susan Walters Diane has been woven back into the show via Kyle. I like her scenes with Robert Newman but it looks like Diane truly wants Jack back and I’m sure in a year or two she’ll be back with him. Which will drive Phyllis up the proverbial wall. 

• Love 16

Sharon looked very good today. I also likes her outfit she was wearing. 

Virtually every day, there is talk about how great of a guy Rey was. I ask if he was that great, why was he killed off?  They could of praised Rey with him still alive.  

Wash rinse repeat. Can’t the monkeys with a keyboard come up with anything more original than Elena taking a page out of Chelsea’s playbook and hallucinate over a non existent romance. 

Your wrong on two accounts Abby. Things are more about you than Diana and Rodan the Unhinged thinks about what Diane’s going to do 24/7. 

Imani, are you brain dead?  Nate is still a doctor and always be a doctor.  He’s not going to give up his license because he’s now in the “corporate world”. 

Another Saint, this time it’s Saint Abby passing hate on Diane.  

Two characters are finally showing to be humanized. Summer and Nostrils. Nostrils keeps this up than he will be known as Billy once again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Imani, are you brain dead?  Nate is still a doctor and always be a doctor.  He’s not going to give up his license because he’s now in the “corporate world”. 

Is that true? I would think that the effort and expense to remain licensed would no longer be worth it if Nate is leaving medical practice to go into business. It's not even a medical-related business (where being a doctor could be an asset); he's going into media/music producing/whatever the heck Chancellor Hamilton Winters is supposed to be doing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What the hell was Abby wearing at work today?!

It looked like a winter dress with a summer back. It wasn’t her best look. Speaking of wardrobe. Why is Diane always dressed in black? She always looks like she’s going to a funeral. Susan Walters has an amazing body but wardrobe doesn’t like her in color. I mean it’s summer after all. Odd.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Sharon's blowout would look so much better IMO if she got her ends trimmed and evened out a bit.

Heh, well at least Diane had a bag today but it looked like there was nothing in it but her hotel key card and her phone. Not bloody likely. 😐

Are they chem-testing Sharon and Chance again? Ehhh, I still can't see them together. And what was Nick doing lurking off to the side in case he needed to rush in and break it up?

Oy, I think Imani might want to consider eating a footlong sub or three. She's starting to look scary thin to me. Meanwhile, I just noticed how big Elena's neck is. It reminded me of these drawings of Alice (in Wonderland).

Whoa, Abby went in, informing Diane that the Abbott and Newman worlds don't revolve around her. That's probably gonna leave a mark. Ouchies.

Lol, Billy sitting there watching Devon and Nate go at it, and zoning out like, "Gee, I wonder if mine is as big as these guys'?" 😏

Elena, the lesson of the day is: don't show any weakness. Acting even the tiniest bit possessive of Nate seems to embolden Imani instead of intimidating her. Stay focused on your relationship.

No! Not a chem test between Diane and Billy! Who asked for this? Who? 🤨

Slick Nick immediately got Sharon's mind off of handsome swain Chance by bringing up the anniversary of Cassie's death. He's smooth like buttah. 🙄Good on Sharon though for not taking the bait and melting into a puddle of tears.

Diane getting the b!tchfest treatment in Billy's next podcast coming in 3, 2, 1...It'll be something else for her and Ashland to bond over, their both being topics in Billy's digital slam book.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Are they chem-testing Sharon and Chance again? Ehhh, I still can't see them together. And what was Nick doing lurking off to the side in case he needed to rush in and break it up?

TBH it wouldn't bother me at all. I'm beyond sick of the whole Abby, Turkey Loaf, Darvon tiresomeness.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, TVForever said:

Is that true? I would think that the effort and expense to remain licensed would no longer be worth it if Nate is leaving medical practice to go into business. It's not even a medical-related business (where being a doctor could be an asset); he's going into media/music producing/whatever the heck Chancellor Hamilton Winters is supposed to be doing.

There are quite a few Congressmen and Senators that remain doctors. Doctor don’t have to practice medicine to keep their medical license as long as they take the required continuing education courses required.  

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

Good lord today’s show was a one hour snooze fest! I don’t think I paid attention to more than a few minutes. Why is Elena acting so insecure about Nate? She’s the one who lives with him, and Nate has shown less than zero interest in Imani. Get a grip or just forget about it. 

Abby , backless dresses were all the rage in the 80s. You know, before you were even born. I haven’t seen anything to indicate they’re back in style, except in GC. Of course this is the same place where female executives parade around in sequins, skin tight dresses cut down to their navel  or slits up to their hoo has, if I showed up at the office dressed like that, I’d be sent home to change my clothes!

speaking of home, why is Elena napping in 5” heels? The first thing I do when I walk in the door is kick off my shoes. I just don’t get this show….

• Love 19
(edited)
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Nostrils keeps this up than he will be known as Billy once again. 

Never.  Ever.

Once a ButtBiscuit, always a ButtBiscuit. He's another example of the "I've changed" claim with no justifiable proof.  

A dumpster fire in a suit is still a 

giphy.gif

perfect mate for Lily.

Unless it's Phyllis getting rid of an old flame.  Or Sasha.

So to speak.....

But sure, Show, everybody better look out for Big Bad Diane and Ashland 2.0, Mr. Dad Jeans.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Ugh, MS today - upstaging everyone around her. Unless my eyes were deceiving me, she actually waved her boobs around in Diane’s face! Undid the scarf or tie at the top of her dress, put her hands around her breasts and twirled them around. Diane (the actress) was pretty good at out-classing Red. It has gotten to the point that I just cannot stand to look at Phyllis; much less listen to her.

The writers and MS are making Jack  look like a fool. Tool? Chump? At least he witnessed some if it and managed that sorry, disillusioned “look” he wears almost every time he appears onscreen lately.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, basiltherat said:

I must congratulate Susan Walters for keeping a straight face when Stafford twirled her boobs in her face!

I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash trying to avoid getting smacked in the face by those things.  I see a neck brace in Diane's future.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

Meh, I don't love hearing Victor refer to Harrison as his grandson. For one, Victor is very possessive of his grandkids, almost irrationally so and possibly to their detriment. And for two, will Kyle and Summer stay together forever this time? If they ever break up, is Victor still going to feel obliged to treat Summer's former stepson as his grandson? The poor child's life is messy enough, what with his mother removed from his life indefinitely; his "Father" who actually isn't; his daddy's wife who's gone all mama bear for some unknown reason; and, his grandmother who's magically appeared out of nowhere and wants him to call her Dee-Dee like she's the reincarnation of his Uncle Billy's dead daughter. 🤯

AFAIC Adam needs to stop trying to engage Ashland. Locke seriously could not care less. But it's interesting how much he reveals to Adam in spite of himself. Not sure though if Adam does well at reading subtext, unlike his girlfriend Sally.

I also don't understand a why Diane bothers with Phyllis. Getting in the Red Menace's face isn't scoring her points with anybody, least of all Jack.

So Ashland either has a mole inside the Abbott manse or someone watching the house to detect Harrison's movements. Oy. So much for the restraining order.

Sounds like Adam admires Billy's crapcast too. 🙄 There's another recruit for Billy's human driftwood man-baby cult.

Whee, Linda the nanny was looking at Ashland like he'd sprung a second head and she was ready to drop kick one of them. Harrison isn't getting snatched on her watch, no siree.

IMO Jack is not entirely a fool, at least not one who couldn't see a bit through Phyllis' silly high school girl games with Diane today. "He's MY boyfriend! Mine! Not yours, Diane! Jack will never touch you again! Na na, na na, boo boo! Check out my tits!" 👾👽🤡🥜🥜🥜

Next up, Ashland will reveal that he and Tara agreed to falsify the DNA test results and Harrison is indeed his biological child. I'm about to put cash money on the table. 🃏🎲

Diane: checkmate, bish. Put your cooch away now, Phyllis. It's done.😼

• Wink 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

. 🤯

IMO Jack is not entirely a fool, at least not one who couldn't see a bit through Phyllis' silly high school girl games  👾👽🤡🥜🥜Next up, Ashland will reveal that he and Tara agreed to falsify the DNA test results and Harrison is indeed his biological child. I'm about to put cash money on the table. 🃏🎲

Diane: checkmate, bish. Put your cooch away now, Phyllis. It's done.😼

Oh my God, yes! It would make this entire debacle of a storyline almost worth it. The only way it might be better is if the writers are planning to use this “bombshell” for the Abby/Chance/Devon/baby story instead. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Doesn’t the best hotel, in GC, doesn’t have a coffee shop. Jack and Rodan the Unhinged just has to have coffee at CL where they are more likely to run into Diane.  So so very predictable. 

Why does Summer, the fashion guru, wear a belt around her waist?  Is very unflattering to her figure and makes the overall outfit frumpy. The same for Nikki. A belt around her waist makes her bust and hips look larger. 

The repartee between Adam and Poppin Fresh is quite entertaining. Much more entertaining than between Adam and Nostrils. 

Poppin must have little confidence in his own media company. Isn’t Locke’s media company part of Newman Media who’s his empire was built on?  Now the fledgling Chancellor/Winters media will be bigger?  No way, Poppin Fresh actually doing nothing more than needling Adam. Lastly,  if Poppin Fresh actually thinks that Sally was a bad choice for COO would that make him think Nostrils was a good choice for COO?  

It amazes me that Abby allows Poppin Fresh to frequent her establishment and Rodan the Unhinged stay at the Grand Albatross.  

Jack and Rodan the Unhinged kissing is like a python trying to swallow a mouse 🤢🤢🤮🤮

So Kyle and Summer want to keep Harrison away from Poppin Fresh and they will explain it as he had to go away. Just like his mother went away and according to TIIC, never to return.  Harrison is a Locke and not a Abbott. To become an Abbott, Harrison will have to be adopted. Tara would have to agree to the adoption.  Wow oh wow, Summer is going to protect Harrison with all that she has.  Kudos Summer Kudos. The water in Milan must have cleared you of most of your selfishness and turned you into a human being. Too bad Rodan the Unhinged hasn’t partaken in Milan water. 

Rodan the Unhinged just had to open her blouse and stick her chest out showing her cleavage to Diane in essence marking her territory with Jack. We all saw Rodan the Unhinged’s cleavage at the wedding but it looked more like Droopy the Dog than breasts.  

No Diane, not The Quickie Inn, or the Bed Post Notches. It should be The Dumpster Inn 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Phyllis reeks with desperation. Not sure why.  She and Diane have always had an off and on rivalry over Jack, but that doesn't explain why Phyllis seems to hate Diane more virulently than anyone else in GC.  In fact, Diane was more interested in trying to get back with Victor than reuniting with Jack.  He was definitely her second choice.  Diane didn't even plan to get pregnant with Jack's child - she was trying to get pregnant with Victor's child (by stealing sperm) and ended up with Jack's by mistake. Jack, on the other hand, has always had a thing for Phyllis and she's betrayed him every time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

Anyone else want the "Lock Ness Monster" to rear his head? Supposedly Ashland is a ruthless, successful mogul, but we sure haven't seen much of that.  Unless he gave up his parental rights to Harrison, he legally is his father.  Issue of legally married parents are presumed to be their children. I hope he goes after custody if he didn't give up her rights.  Perhaps Ashland should get Tara to return to town.  Rich people who commit white collar crimes rarely go to jail for long, especially if it is their first offense.  She definitely didn't give up her parental rights. As far as Harrison goes, is he even old enough to really understand what what he was told regarding the fake cancer?  He probably was able to understand that "Father" was sick and that now he is better.

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, Stpauliegirl said:

Anyone else want the "Lock Ness Monster" to rear his head?

Honestly I don't care. The recast is a dud and a bore. I'm just waiting for it to be over.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Honestly I don't care. The recast is a dud and a bore. I'm just waiting for it to be over.

Honestly, I love Robert Newman as recast Ashland.❤️ I liked Richard Burgi as well, but I really like what RN brings to the character. But then I loved him on GL too.

The writing sucks but I still hope he can stick around.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I've started and deleted this post three times now, because I'm not sure which is worse - Michelle Stafford as an actor, or Phyllis as a character.  Both are bad so it probably doesn't matter.  I was embarrassed for MS today and as someone upthread said, how SW didn't laugh out loud during that scene is beyond me.  There just aren't words for how bizarre the whole thing was.

Poor PB.  Can't Jack have a storyline that doesn't involve being a pathetic sad sack? 

I like Linda the nanny. 

Also, the other day Imani sure had the crazy eyes.  I'd rather have a story of her slowly transforming herself into an Elena lookalike and becoming unhinged than the standard Y&R love triangle.  It'd give Amanda a more challenging problem to solve than whatever boring Winters/Chancellor corporate things she's doing now.

Also also, Sharon Case looks so much better with a side part.  She's always beautiful but the middle part is so harsh. 

• Love 20

I could be wrong, but it's so hard for me to believe the actual writers wrote in things like Phyllis jiggling her boobs and- while yelling- tracing a medal icon over her chest.  

Embarrassed for Susan Walters having to stand in for that and manage her lines, but she was a pro.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19

I know Michelle Stafford as Phyllis is supposed to be OTT crazy character but today it was truly a pathetic episode. Granted she doesn’t control the writing which is pretty sad but these actresses/characters are in their 50’s.. Imalmost felt bad for Stafford because she had to say these lines. It was horrendous and gross. I know what the writers are attempting to do. They want to make Phyllis look horrible and have Diane look less desperate over Jack but the whole thing was embarrassing. All that said, I love Susan Walters. She’s bringing it. She’s still dressing like she’s in mourning (stop it with the black) but she’s bringing it. 

• Love 18
(edited)

If people lost custody of their children because they lied to them, there would be a lot of parentless children.

I’m already over Victor (and others) telling Kyle what to do regarding Diane and Harrison. And I’m even more over his refusal to grow a spine and tell them all, Summer included, to mind their own business.

On what planet would a young boy believing that both of his parents have abandoned him, be for the best? 

Edited by mjt626
  • Like 1
  • Love 14

Kitty R - such a great, spot-on post. Yes, the writing for Phyllis is terrible; and would be an embarrassment for any woman/actress to have to say. But at least half of the awfulness is Michelle S’s acting; maybe 90 percent. I so wish she would go away. And why did she come back to Y and R anyway? Shockingly she has a large fan base.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I could be wrong, but it's so hard for me to believe the actual writers wrote in things like Phyllis jiggling her boobs and- while yelling- tracing a medal icon over her chest.   

I imagine they didn't write in those things and it was all "embellishment" and upstaging by MS.

Granted she doesn’t control the writing

No but she's been known to put her own spin on the dialogue. Supposedly that's why JM liked working with her when Nick and Phyllis were a couple. Apparently she'd often do a bit of improv in the middle of a scene and it kept it him on his toes.

If people lost custody of their children because they lied to them, there would be a lot of parentless children.

Perhaps, but I think the nature of the lie is the issue, not the simple act of lying. There's a difference between telling a kid Santa Claus ate the cookies and milk they left out for him, and telling a kid their parent is dying. I think Harrison was old enough to understand what that meant wrt to his father and  IMO it's cruel to put a child through that kind of emotional turmoil for purely selfish reasons. Ashland will likely say he knew Harrison was in good hands with the Abbotts and they'd to see his psychological well-being while he was off trying to scam the Newmans.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Ashland should know only Newmans get away with crap like that. 

Nikki lied that she was dying

Victor has lied that he was dying and faked his death.

Nick has scared his mom, sister and ex by pretending to be his sister’s “dead” ex. 

Adam faked blindness and faked his death more than once  

And I haven’t even mentioned their myriad of other crimes.

Edited by Runningwild
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4

Barge right in Rodan the Unhinged and blame Diane for you ill tempered tirade. No no Rodan the Unhinged, it’s never ever your fault.  Jack asks for the truth but is it the truth or the truth according to Rodan the Unhinged.  It’s about Diane, it’s all about Diane, Caw Caw.  

I had to laugh when Amanda was talking about Imani crossing the line with Nate when Elena and Nate crossed the line on Devon.  Not only chickens cross the line to get to the other side. 

Allie is being a little judgement about Diane’s motive. That proves she has Abbott blood. Diane, although being somewhat unorthodox, and Allie both came out ahead.  Diane got to reunite with Kyle and Allie got the Abbotts. For me, this is a win win situation. 

Maybe not the GCAC would be more than 5 stories high but the best darn hotel in GC, the Grand Albatross would not be higher than 5 stories tall.  It would be hardly notice among the other buildings near by unless the Grand Albatross is not in the city. 

Holly 💩, did I hear correctly?  Rodan the Unhinged said that she screwed up.  Oh my god, the sky is falling!  

How about more of Sally and Adam and a lot less of Rodan the Unhinged. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

Harrison was playing with Christian? That can't be good. Christian will either teach Harrison how to get locked in the garage, or Harrison will lock Christian in the garage like Connor did. 😉

Hah, ya played ya self, Phyllis. Nobody likes being used, especially in such a publicly humiliating way. Jack's not as dumb or thirsty as you thought.

Look at Imani trying to do an end run around Amanda to the boss, Lily. Kinda shady.

How many times a day does Allie go to the coffeeshop? The writers need to find more for for her do, I think.

This thing Diane and Ashland are doing, trying to disarm people by voluntarily confessing to and apologizing for their sins, seems manipulative to me. Even when their targets see through the move they're still left at a disadvantage. Ehhh. 😐

Wait, what? Harrison doesn't know Diane is Kyle's mommy? So who does he think Diane is, just some random grown-up?

And there it is. Diane is now trying to undermine Allie's relationship with the Abbotts. Unbelievable. Noah, come get your girl because she's about to get caught in Diane's spiderweb again.

Lol, Imani acting like Nate's personal cheerleader and then basically telling Amanda to mind her own business. She's like a heat-seeking missile and Nate is the surface of the sun.

Phyllis admitted she made a mistake. I'm scared.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Might be MS just doing her thing, but was Phyllis meant to come across as completely evil?  The last bit with Summer was the only indication she has any sort of conscience about what she's doing.

Diane so far is doing real damage with the whole passive aggressive thing.   If she's going to legitimately be a villain, then I hope she stays this effective and threatening, because SW is really good at playing the character this way. 

Lol, Imani.  She's so horny that she's absolutely useless as an employee.  I feel like we've all known (or, possibly, have been) someone like this in the workplace.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Phyllis was so completely over the top in that hotel lobby scene that I would have laughed if I weren’t so shocked.  What was that?  🤨  Jack needs to run in the opposite direction, and never look back, as soon as possible.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, tinderbox said:

Phyllis was so completely over the top in that hotel lobby scene that I would have laughed if I weren’t so shocked.  What was that?  🤨  Jack needs to run in the opposite direction, and never look back, as soon as possible.  

But what will it take for him to just bag it permanently? Sleeping with his brother while she was with him didn't do it. Maybe Jack is just into pain?

• Sad 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

But what will it take for him to just bag it permanently? Sleeping with his brother while she was with him didn't do it. Maybe Jack is just into pain?

This show apparently likes to make Jack look like a sap. PB deserves better.

• Sad 2
  • Love 15