Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Oh here comes the retcon. Now Victor claims he knew all about Ashland assuming his dead friend's identity and stealing his inheritance. But he said nothing and let Victoria marry Ashland anyway. Sure Jan.

Wow, that thin-lipped grimace on Billy's face when Victoria told him she was leaving town with Ashland. "Bish whet?"

I don't see how Adam jogs in those weird pants, with his phone slapping up against his leg (amongst other things, heh heh ๐Ÿ†). Hammer Time!

Oy, Adam. You know Chelsea's kind of extra messed up in the head right now. Do you really want to be manspreading in front of her? Reminding her of what you've got that she can't get and put it in her?

Chelsea's blowout was nice today, I thought.

I suspect Ashland's gonna wish he hadn't been so lowkey arrogant wrt Victoria, even if Victor is looking like a paper tiger. Locke's acting like Vikki's a contest he just won.

How interesting to me the way the writers are now treating Kyle and Summer as contemporaries of Chelsea. Somehow though it seems they're trying to make Chelsea seem younger more than those two as older.

So Johnny and Katie are back in GC? I thought they were in boarding school in Europe. Whatever, Victoria has seriously lost her marbles if she thinks Billy would let her take them to live with Ashland. I'm surprised she bothered to give him a heads up because strategically it would have been better to let him know after she and the kids were gone.

Ugh, Summer was a straight up C U Next Tuesday to Sally today. Good on Sally for holding it together in the face of Summer's attempt at crushing her ego. That moment will come back to bite Summer, I bet.

Diane is good. She deliberately mentioned past bad times with Phyllis in order to provoke Jack, so she could then turn around and tearfully apologize. Jack the simp 100% fell for it. ๐Ÿ˜

Does Victor worry Victoria will kill Ashland? I'm thinking that's about the only mistake she could make with Locke that would be irreversible.

Lily, you landed on the wrong side of this one. Billy has every right to try to protect his kids and you know it. Shut up before Billy quits you, dumba$$. Got me out here defending that fool... ๐Ÿคจ

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
19 hours ago, Kemper said:

I can't look at Ashland and not think about how tight his shirt collar and ties seem to be; just like he would pop out of them and bake.

His jackets & shirts are tight and twisted in the upper arms, making me want to grab an arm and whack it on the counter to get the dough to pop out. And I haven't even used one of those dough-in-a-cardboard-roll thingies in 50 yrs.

Edited by deirdra
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, deirdra said:

His jackets & shirts are tight and twisted in the upper arms, making me want to grab an arm and whack it on the counter to get the dough to pop out. And I haven't even used one of those dough-in-a-cardboard-roll thingies in 50 yrs.

Lol. No matter how many times I've done that, I always give a little scream when it pops.

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Chelsea has some nerve commenting on Adamโ€™s work habits. When was the last time we saw Chelsea actually working. Now Chelsea is complaining about all the things she has to do for Connor. Chelsea thatโ€™s part of parenthood and complaining about it shows me that Connor is a burden.ย ย This is what goes with Connor living with you and not his father.ย ย By the way, Chelsea complains about Adam not working but Chelsea has time for coffee with Kyle. Is Kyle going to be the next man Chelsea latches on to?

No Summer, your the one that has lucked into every position you ever held. Sally is the one who has the experience to earn her positions.ย ย Even with their sparing, there seems to be a glimpse of mutual respect between Sally and Summer.ย ย It would have been funny if Sally told Summer her dress was fuggly and it must have been designed by Chelsea. Yes Summer, Lauren kicked Sally to the curb but Chelsea is like Lauren went to skid row to find her replacement.ย ย You would think that Summer would be gracious enough to thank Sally for being indirectly instrumental in buying Marchetti and bringing it to Americaโ€™s Dairyland.ย ย But like her mother, being gracious is not in their DNA.ย 

Is everyone one a vegetarian in GC. All you see is them eating salads. When was the last time someone ordered a juicy hamburger or a succulent steak?ย ย 

Kyle move on and mind your own business. Why does he think that Chelsea needs protection from Adam. Are Kyle and Chelsea now bffs?ย ย By the way, is Adamโ€™s fly open. The zipper seems to be at half mast.ย 

As I thought Olive is telling Nostrils what she is doing no matter what he thinks or does. Olive thinks she can snap her fingers and have the custody order changed. The fight will be on in court but in the mean time, Nostrils can get a restraining order to keep Poppin Fresh away from his kids. If Nostrils fights, there should be no way the court will allow Olive to change the agreement as long as sheโ€™s with Poppin Fresh since he already has a restraining order against him for Harrison. But all in all, the 800 pound gorilla in the room is Victor. If Olive tries to take Katie and Johnny away from him, than he will do the same thing to Olive as he did to Adam when he and Chelsea tried to live in Paris with Connor.ย 

Chelsea you a lying through your teeth about Sally. You were intimidated by her not the other way around. It was all about you Chelsea being jealous of Sally and a budding relationship with Adam. Every very good idea Sally had you shot down. Sally also has and will always have a bigger influence as a fashion designer that Chelsea can even dream of. Summer, you shouldnโ€™t talk about Sally being an opportunist when you took the biggest opportunity praying on Marchettiโ€™s downward spiral.ย ย Now this hole Marchetti story is getting more stupid by the day. Summer wants to make Fenimores the exclusive distributor of Marchetti. Is Fenemors large enough to be able to carry that out?ย ย Does Fenimores have that much of a worldwide presence?ย ย If Marchetti makes them exclusive, would they have to drop the other lines they are distributing such as Forester Creations?ย ย 

Itโ€™s amazing how Chelsea was raised to everyone being her friend and forgetting her past misconduct. It also amazes me how Summer places Chelsea a virtual unknown over Sally whoโ€™s last name has recognition in the fashion world. At one time, Fenmores was even a distributor of Spectra Fashion.ย 

Lily needs a large mug of STFU. Itโ€™s not about Nostrils kids?ย ย Are you kidding me?ย ย Lily is very much ok with stabbing Nostrils in the back and is all for Olive taking his kids away from him.ย ย Now we know Lily is just another one of the hypocritical ass hats in GC. I lost some more respect for you since in a way you defend him to Nostrils with his kids after bastardizing him for lying about having cancer when you are a cancer survivor.ย 

ย Now that Rodan has not been on for a few days, I though that it would be a relief but the elevation of Chelsea is almost as bad as Rodan being on screen. Be careful Summer, Chelsea is poised to steal your husband as Abby was poised to steal Austin from you.ย 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Does Victor worry Victoria will kill Ashland? I'm thinking that's about the only mistake she could make with Locke that would be irreversible.

It worried me today when Victor said, "if it's the last thing I do". Since EB seems to have trouble standing and walking, I'm wondering if he's going to retire and thusly give Victor a big send off. If that happens, Victor may even become almost as beloved as Rey Rey.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Itโ€™s weird for me not hating Summers guts but now that sheโ€™s recast I donโ€™t mind her. Although if she is responsible for launching Chelsea 15.0 I may change my mind. Chelsea is a loon.

Shut up Billy. Neither you nor Victoria give a rats ass about your kids. Lily may be out of line but she has a point. But it looks like Ashy no wanna leave town no mo so they shouldnโ€™t even be arguing.

ย 

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

It worried me today when Victor said, "if it's the last thing I do". Since EB seems to have trouble standing and walking, I'm wondering if he's going to retire and thusly give Victor a big send off. If that happens, Victor may even become almost as beloved as Rey Rey.

I really have to give EB respect as a person. At 81 his body might be breaking down but in his youth he was a champion track star and soccer player. Heโ€™s an armature tennis player and boxer. The most respect I have for EB, born in Prussia (a part of Germany), has a yearning to repair German-Jewish relations. Part of that was playing soccer for the Jewish-American Soccer team in which he scored the winning championship goal.ย 

At 81 m, EB is more savvy and on the ball than many of the leaders in โ€ฆ.. ย 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 17

I did enjoy EB in his younger years on Y&R. The past few years, heโ€™s been repeating the same lines over and over again, threatening his enemies and his family members and being hateful. I just dread when his character dies (or he actually dies) and we have weeks and months of grieving for this decrepit character. The Rey grief was so over done that I even quit watching.

• Love 7

Oy, what did I just watch.

ย Victoria: letโ€™s go slow, so no sexโ€ฆ but iโ€™ll rush to run away with youโ€ฆ but Iโ€™ll only pack what amounts to an overnight bagโ€ฆ

really believable.

I wonder what her plan is to keep Ashland trapped in NYC once she gets him out of town?

And Adam not even waiting a day to offer to jump into her seat is going to bite him in the assโ€ฆ. AGAIN.

lastly JACK!!! Grow a pair please!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, deirdra said:

You're right.ย  I think we might need to change his nickname to Poppin' Flesh.

9 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Lol. No matter how many times I've done that, I always give a little scream when it pops.

I'm sure Victoria gives a little scream as well.ย  It gives a whole new meaning to "cinnamon roll".

8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Itโ€™s weird for me not hating Summers guts but now that sheโ€™s recast I donโ€™t mind her. Although if she is responsible for launching Chelsea 15.0 I may change my mind. Chelsea is a loon.

I'm really liking the new actress playing Summer.ย  So much so that I can't really call her "Dummer" anymore.ย  Though that may change if she starts acting the way did with Sally today.ย  That dress, though...... No wonder Marchetti ended up in the crapper once they hired Summer.

I can't wait to see what she does with summer wear for Wisconsinites!ย  I hope she realizes that "farm to table" doesn't include clothing.

Summer shouldn't be mad at Sally for getting her the job in Milan.ย  Italy, on the other hand, should be pursuing Sally in the World Court for inflicting her on them.

So who knew that all Chelsea had to do to become Genoa City's most beloved psychopath was to frame Adam and poison Rey Rey!ย  There's not a person in town, with the possible exception of Sharon, who doesn't greet Chelsea like she's Aunt Bea finally home in Mayberry.ย  Though to be fair, Aunt Bea's fashion sense was a lot better.

I know ButtBiscuit might have a point about Ashland and his kids but I'm so distracted by ButtBiscuit's other points, mainly the ones on his head that I struggle to care.ย  Besides, it's not as if the children haven't been exposed to a master psychopath since birth.ย  They call him "Grampire".ย  With the rest of their family, they should also be old hands at dealing with knuckleheads, grifters, sociopaths, masked marauders, shop lifters and baristas.ย  Johnny and Katie could eat Ashland for lunch, though I suspect he'd stretch out to at least three meals.

When Lily put ButtBiscuit on blast today, I unwillingly felt a little bad for him.ย  In that three piece suit, he looked like an undertaker who just got told his formaldyhde delivery was going to be late.ย ย 

How much you wanna bet, if Lily dumps him, he ends up with Chelsea?ย  Those two are equally matched in talent and personality.

I'm really enjoying Adam these days, something else I thought would never happen.ย  Getting him away from those everlasting rinse and repeat storylines with Sharon and ButtBiscuit, and putting him with Sally, has done wonders for the character, and IMO, let the actor shine.ย ย 

Of course, I don't mean to suggest that anyone is more entertaining or or lovable or worthy of screen time than Chelsea.ย  That would just be silly.

Edited by boes
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8

How much you wanna bet, if Lily dumps him, he ends up with Chelsea?ย  Those two are equally matched in talent and personality.

Ew, no. Did you forget how Johnny was concieved? I know they had a bit of a fling once IMO but Billy should not be dealing with Chelsea except to be civil at best. And Billy is a lot of things but he isn't crazypants like her. Chelsea's like a box of chocolates; on any given day you don't know whether she's going to be nutty.

• Like 1
  • Wink 3
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ew, no. Did you forget how Johnny was concieved? I know they had a bit of a fling once IMO but Billy should not be dealing with Chelsea except to be civil at best. And Billy is a lot of things but he isn't crazypants like her. Chelsea's like a box of chocolates; on any given day you don't know whether she's going to be nutty.

Joimiaroxeu, I did forget about their origin story!ย  I blame it on the heat.

They did it make to the altar once, when ButtBiscuit was being played by Dirty Tan Sofa Billy though for the life of me I don't remember anything about it other than that there was some sort of blow up and Billy said "I don't" instead of "Yeah, whatever".

I love your comparison of Chelsea to a box of chocolates.ย  If anyone deserves to spend an eternity with Chelsea, it's Forrest Gump.

I know "Chock Full of Nuts" is a coffee brand but it could also be a perfect desecription for Chelsea on her Tinder account.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
On 5/31/2022 at 7:03 AM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Susan Walters has aged well and is a beautiful woman. ย I love her hairstyle and so glad she has not opted for extensions and long hair as an aging woman. ย If she has had cosmetic surgery it is certainly well done! ย 

Yeah, she elegant and totally age appropriate.

I''e been watching this show since late August and STILL have a problem identifing the blondes. I'm still waiting for shirtless Chance

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
On 6/5/2022 at 9:46 PM, Kemper said:

I have seen several stories the last couple of days where Michelle S has gone to social media to explain that she is playing a character; that she is acting out what the writers are writing.ย  Sorry, I didn't explain that very well.ย  Apparently there is a lot of blowback and anger towards her from many Y&R fans; maybe confusing her, the actress/person with the character she is playing. Has anyone else seen this?ย  And should I have put this in Small Talk?ย ย 

The thing is, "Phyllis" is/could be an interesting, nuanced character. I know we speak of Phyllis/MS as if they are one and the same; and maybe a credit to the actress that she hasย  "gone all into" her role.ย  She has done it that well.ย  A role likeย  "Phyllis" could be such a meaty, fantastic part to play. But the over-the-top, mustache-twirling, googly-eye, shrieking banshee that MS sometimes chooses to portray the character is off-putting and makes her look like an over-emoting ham.

She's fulla crap She has.ย  had the exact same spasmodicย  movements playing Nina in GH. Very duistrracting with hr hair hanging in her face.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Iโ€™m happy to see Nikki drinking Ice Tea on National Tea Day.ย 

For someone who canโ€™t wait to get out of town, Olive is taking her sweet time about it. Does she really have to pack up her office?ย ย Like her clothes canโ€™t she send for it later?ย ย 

Elena should have put Imani in her place by telling her that she has fun all the time sleeping next to Nate.ย 

That logo is not my idea of being dynamically imaginative. Itโ€™s kind of common place.ย 

Lily, I know your kids are now grown up but how would you feel if Cane took the children to Australia before they were aged up. Lily, itโ€™s not about Olive, itโ€™s about Katie and Johnny.ย ย Nostrils why are you relenting?ย ย Is it because youโ€™re putting Lily over your kids. Once again Nostrils proves heโ€™s a great father. DD would be very proud of himย ๐Ÿ˜.ย ย Lily, you knew how Nostrils felt about Olive and his children before you got involved with him. Itโ€™s like a man or woman divorces their spouse because of being an alcoholic but go to a bar to meet someone new. For Olive, she goes from lier, to abuser, back to a lier because thatโ€™s Oliveโ€™s type.ย ย 

Nikki you are absolutely wrong. You would have a lot more power as Co-CEO than COO.ย ย The CEO has power over the COO that goes with being the Chief Executive who has the final business decisions.ย 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Why is Lily the CEO dressing like a sugar baby again? So unprofessional, unless she has a secret side gig giving old coots the girlfriend experience. ๐Ÿ˜ผ

The big C-W launch party is less than a day away and Nate was still pitching major changes to the approach. What the heck?

Hey, Crystal's back at the Ghoulish Pacemaker! And she's got lines! You go, girl. ๐Ÿฅณ

Billy, time and place. Go handle your business and leave Lily out of it for now. Lily, stop being a dismissive snot. I think you're jealous of Billy's relationship with the mother of his children and you're loath to admit it.

I don't get why Elena has to work so much. Is the hospital short-staffed or is she still a resident?

Yeesh, Victor and Nikki talking about Victoria like she's a kid despite her being in her 40s now. At this point they have to let her make her own mistakes and learn her own tough lessons. Even if she is behaving like a recalcitrant child.

WTAF with Victoria's outfit? Were those streamers hanging from her shoulder? ๐Ÿ™€

Sigh, Adam's being set up by his father as a stalking horse to bait his sister. Again. IMO Adam really needs to stop dancing to daddy's tune. I doubt Victor will ever fully trust Adam with the keys to the NE kingdom, under any circumstances. (Somewhat rightfully so but still, ugh.)

William, OMG. You never give a woman you're romantically involved with a ring-sized box unless there's an engagement ring in it. You are so dumb but Lily handled it well. Nice job matching your tie to her dress though.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 6/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, SiouxB said:

Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™m all alone at a table for one but I just canโ€™t get into Mariah...She is so sarcastic and prickly.....when she and Tessa arrive home from their honeymoon today, Sharon asked them how Paris was.....another person would have said โ€œfantasticโ€ but Mariah sassily says oh didnโ€™t we send you enough pictures ?
Feels like everything she says to anyone especially her family just has an undercurrent... ย I have not enjoyed her in a really long time and donโ€™t get me started on that shmatta they had her in today

I know she's a favorite, but I cant stand herย  and {what Iย  perceive} fake} enthusiasm about everything--is anyone that chipper all the time? and for the love that is all holy, would someoneย  PLEASE introduce her to the concept of hair conditioner.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I know she's a favorite, but I cant stand herย  and {what Iย  perceive} fake} enthusiasm about everything--is anyone that chipper all the time? and for the love that is all holy, would someoneย  PLEASE introduce her to the concept of hair conditioner.

And sleeves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nothing says "healthy family" like two adults within spitting distance of 50 still having family meetings with their parents about their personal lives.ย  I'm hoping Abby was invited to join Victoria and Nick at the Spanish Inquisition and declined on the basis of "oh HELL NO!"ย  I'm not at all clear on why Victoria wanted Adam there.ย  I'm completely clear on why Adam wanted to be there and I share his glee at the whole wretched "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" poop throwing party.

Lily's motives are highly suspect but her advice about letting Victoria sink or swim by her own decisions is spot on.ย  Any sympathy I have for her is muted because she knew ButtBiscuit was a soiled discard of a mind meld to begin with, and secondly, she's been such an entitle asshole lately.ย  Though, that alone makes ButtBiscuit the best match for her.ย  Finally she's got a guy who is even worse than Cane and she's perfect for him.

ButtBiscuit has a legitimate beef about Ashland being around his kids, but ButtBiscuit is like the boy who cried wolf.ย  He's pulled that "but my kids" excuse out of his ass time and time again.ย  Nobody believes he really means it.ย  Count me in that group.

His apology to Lily, and she accepting it in the form presented was kinda creepy.ย  He folded with "I'm a fool and tool and not worthy of being crud on your shoe" and Lily smiled smugly, agreed and patted him on the head.ย  If that's the basis of their relationship, then I'm pretty sure their sexay times must include a gag, a rubber suit and some ritual spanking.

giphy.gif

"You WILL enjoy this party, YOU WILL!"

Speaking of the "launch", ButtBiscuit launching Jaboat was less pompous and silly.ย  Nobody is going because they're captivated to find out what Chancellor Bottle Caps And Enema Tips Inc. is doing partnering with Hamilton/Winters Blather and Bullshit LTD., they're going for the free booze and fresh Wisconsin String Cheese Balls.

Imani is doing a decent Erica Kane 1970 imitation but I don't remember anyone wanting to see an Erica Kane 1970 imitation since the late 80's.ย  If this is the idea, she might want to remember that Elena is no Tara Martin - she'll push Imani down a well and sell tickets while she does it.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, basiltherat said:

But, really, is Natey Nate Nate worth fighting over?ย  If he's that easily led astray, let him go moo moo moo.

Well you know what 'they' say...They'll leave ya the way they found ya...'

14 hours ago, boes said:

she'll push Imani down a well and sell tickets while she does it.

Now that's something I'd pay to see, gleefully!

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Chelsea seems to,have the bots for every man now whether they are married or not. LOL!!!! Her two lust affair for Rey was very deep people and she needs some guy with a pulse. I guess Nick is free and single.ย 

nuSummer seems to be working out okay. Unfortunately, Michael Mealor still looks constipated and sweaty all the time. I know heโ€™s popular in the role but he never looks well. Very odd.

Susan Walters is finally in color and with her bright smile she looks awesome. Iโ€™m really glad sheโ€™s back. While I think it be stupid if Jack were to fall for again sheโ€™s much more manageable to take than Michelle Stafford. Phyllis is so manic and OTT that even Iโ€™m tired of it. I have always know these are actors playing a role but Phyllis lately has gotten really bad. I didnโ€™t even like her and Nick at the end of their storyline because they were always fighting. Now, she sorta had Jack back and she screwed that up, too. Diane ainโ€™t no said and she was playing Phyllis perfectly but Phyllis was too dumb to realize it and got caught. ย  ย 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Chelsea seems to,have the bots for every man now whether they are married or not. LOL!!!! Her two lust affair for Rey was very deep people and she needs some guy with a pulse. I guess Nick is free and single.ย 

Nick? Gaspy McGasperson has been there/done that.ย She's been married to Adam, Dylan McAvoy (the log),ย Calvin Boudreau (a plot point), and she's been with Billy and Nick. It was looking like Rey Rey was going to be her next conquest. Now it's looking like Kyle will be her next victim.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Same here in Virginia, probably everyone in EST. The other time zones might get lucky, or theyโ€™ll hold off and wait and run it tomorrow for all of us๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Today Y&R was preempted and CBS didnโ€™t air it on the alternative channel.ย 

To tell you that I rather watch Rodan the Unhinged flap her wings than what was shown during the preemption would not be an understatement. ย 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

They showed the Nikki retrospective on my local station but I was able to watch the current episode at CBS.com.

On the dress front, I liked Imani's the best, though I preferred the color of Lily's dress if not the style or the dreaded sparkly fabric.

Jill! Yay! Good to see her again. ๐Ÿฅณ

Okay, sounds like the writers sent Jill in to do damage control. While she reinforced the fact that she still owns the company, she also emphasized how it is more of family affair since the key players are all related in some way. She did not, however, use the word "legacy." Thank you, MWTs.

Then Lily started yapping. I darn near shoved my fist in my mouth to keep from screaming when I knew she would say C-W was "their" legacy. But she didn't! Hallelujah! Of course, it sounded like she expected to be working there for the rest of her life and I don't think that's realistic, for her or for Devon and Nate. This is not a Jabot or NE situation, despite Lily's presumption.

Giancarlo. Sigh. The actor could barely get his lines out. I was hoping for so much more but I guess he was only meant to be a plot device to help move Imani and Nate's storyline.

Holy moley, what was Nikki wearing? I have no words for that monstrosity. The colors, the fabric, the shape. All a total fashion don't.

Victor almost incurred my wrath with his little congrats and pep talk to Lily and Devon. He mentioned Neil and Kay but at least he avoided declaring the merger of CI and HWG to be what they would've wanted. KMN. ๐Ÿ™„

Nice of Chance to demur ever so kindly on Jill's offer for him to join the "family" business, although I'd still argue it's more of his birthright than Lily's. He's probably better off staying away from the looming clusterfcuk to develop when C-W C-suite starts eating itself.

Lol, wonder if Giancarlo had any idea how much pressure he was under to distract Imani from Nate? Poor guy. ๐Ÿค 

Nikki, shut up. How many second and third chances have you been given after the mistakes you've made? Get a hobby, hon; one other than threatening Diane.

I think Diane is full of it though. She only went to the Gamey Peapod to invite trouble. Looked to me like she even got her hair did for the occasion. All hail GC's premier instigator!

Is Imani trying to get Nate in trouble? What's her angle in encouraging him to defy Devon and Lily with his PR speech? Nate better hope Devon doesn't go off and break his other hand. Or one of his legs. ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

It wasn't preempted here on the West Coast, we were instead treatedย  to Drinkki having memories while in jail for killing JT.

same here in the Mountain Time Zone

We did get to see Paul and Nikki's original nose when she killed her father and married Greg Foster

I loved it when she said her full name was Nikki Reed Foster Bancroft Newman Abbott Flanders Newman Chow Sharpe Abbott Newman

Edited by deirdra
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11

How did anyone watch todays show online? I just went to CBS.com and the latest show available is Fridayโ€™s. Maybe they took it down since much of the country was preempted? I also checked paramount+ and it isnโ€™t there either. I mean , Iโ€™m sure I didnโ€™t miss much but stillโ€ฆ

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Today Y&R was preempted and CBS didnโ€™t air it on the alternative channel.ย 

To tell you that I rather watch Rodan the Unhinged flap her wings than what was shown during the preemption would not be an understatement. ย 

At the risk of this being more appropriate for off topic, I'm sick of certain dreary, soul sucking RL topics constantly being in your face even if you want to avoid it.ย ย 

Trashy Y&R and everything about it is a small but welcome diversion.ย ย 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

It wasn't preempted here on the West Coast, we were instead treatedย  to Drinkki having memories while in jail for killing JT.

OMG, I felt.like I was hallucinating today! Weirdly Drinkki looks about the sane as she dis back then so I was completely confused thinking maybe she killed Ashton! ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

OMG, I felt.like I was hallucinating today! Weirdly Drinkki looks about the sane as she dis back then so I was completely confused thinking maybe she killed Ashton! ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

I was wondering who she killed this time.ย ๐Ÿค”

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Holy moley, what was Nikki wearing? I have no words for that monstrosity. The colors, the fabric, the shape. All a total fashion don't.

Darnit, I had hoped I was hallucinating that dress. Absolutely horrific.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

And it finally hit me why Lily's dress is driving me nuts:

It's not a completely awful dress on its own. It's just not what the CEO of Big bucks, International, la-dee-dah company would wear to the big bash. She's dressed more like the college intern from the mailroom that got invited to the party because everyone in the company got invited, but she doesn't really have the wardrobe for something like this so she's wearing her cutest "freakem" dress that she wears to go clubbing with her girlfriends.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Darnit, I had hoped I was hallucinating that dress. Absolutely horrific.

She looks like she was swallowed by a giant peacock that couldn't quite get her all the way down so her head is sticking out of it's gullet. Maybe the huge belt is in the way.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 19

If the Grand Albatross does have a ballroom, why do TIIC insist that every event takes place in the lobby?ย ย Too cheap to convert a set?ย ย 

What is Imaniโ€™s malfunction?ย ย Her date, Giancarloย ๐Ÿคฉ, makes Nate look like a 98 pound weakling even if his sole purpose is eye candy ย 

Jack now has a repetitive line. How many times have we heard Jack day โ€œI canโ€™t do thisโ€.

Itโ€™s still Dr. Hastings. Have some respect.ย 

Nikki is being overlyย ๐Ÿ˜บย about Adam as usual.ย ย Butย ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บย about Diane. Nikki itโ€™s not your party so shut it.ย ย 

Talking about attractiveness, Nikki canโ€™t hold a candle to Diane. Even in their younger days, Diane was beautiful and Nikki was cute but not what I would call beautiful.ย 

Can someone please tell me itโ€™s actually appropriate for the CEO and COO to have a PDA at a launch party?ย ย 

Imani is like the serpent that enticed Eve to take a bite of the apple. Now itโ€™s Imaniโ€™s turn to entice Naty Nate Nate.ย 

• Applause 4
  • Love 7