Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E18: A Greek Tragedy in 6 Acts

• Start Topic

After a misunderstanding with Nene, Kenya is ready to put the drama behind her but finds herself in hot water with Cynthia when she asks some inappropriate questions. An intense conversation rehashing old wounds brings Porsha and Nene to tears. When Nene confronts Kenya over her behavior, tempers erupt leaving the vacation almost in ruins. 

Airdate 03.15.2020

I think Kenya was absolutely mean-spirited (or her conscience just left the building, like it did with the Mike-Cynthia proposal) in confronting Cynthia about her wine knowledge, but I also think Porsha and Tanya continuing to go on about if for a bunch of scenes caused more stir than the initial incident. At one point, Porsha did a talking head about it and said, “Kenya out of everybody is beyond sensitive about her brand...so why is she trying...to make it known that Cynthia doesn’t know much about the wine industry?”  That drew attention to the fact that I hadn’t been paying up to that time.  I understand that they were saying the reason was because they were so outraged on behalf of their friend, but 1.) I think they made it worse and; 2.) I’m sure this possibility crossed their minds, but they were more interested in promoting a storyline on this dead, bloated franchise.  

If they just wanted to be supportive of Cynthia, they could have talked positively about Cynthia’s product.  If they were mad at Kenya for saying it, they could have said bad things about Kenya’s product, but to keep harping on the horrible things Kenya said seemed like last season on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when “we’re not going to talk about the dog,” just meant, “we’re going to talk about the dog.”  

So Nene is passionate about happiness and big on communication.  Just making sure I am adhering to all the details. 

I think Nene might be the best-dressed in the group, though, just because she usually manages to cover her body appropriately.  Their fashion has been so hideous on this trip.  One is worse than the last.  Tanya wore a really pretty one-shouldered black mesh jumpsuit at the end, at the big fake, forgiveness party.  I just would have appreciated not seeing her vulva, but there’s no room to parse details.  

They had to tack on an extra 15 minutes so that Porsha and Nene could stage a big, phony make-up that will last all of 15 minutes?  The worst part, I think, was Porsha explaining to Nene that she was so offended by her comments that when she read them and her child was sucking on her titty, she had to pop the titty out of PJ’s mouth and put her down so that she could respond.  Well, Porsha, that just goes to show where your priorities are.  That’s not on Nene.  I don’t know how or why Porsha would “have” to do that and then talk about it on reality TV.  Maybe...I dunno, feed your kid and respond later?  That’s on you.  

This was a very annoying episode.  I don’t believe in any version of “we’re going to have an acropolis party, air out our issues” and “we’re never going to talk about it again,” on a reality show that is built around conflict.  They tried doing this a bunch of times on Married to Medicine when they were on vacation.  “Oh, put all of your grievances in a conch shell and throw them into the sea.”  Yeah...until the reunion films and you all are back at each other’s throats for this same exact reasons you had disposed of.  I’m just a little tired of it.  

Nothing is going to happen physically between Nene and Kenya.  It would be boring if it had, or and it will be boring when nothing happens.  I’d rather see Phaedra hold up her purse to hit Kenya again.  Can we just get to the finale, which I imagine will be Kandi’s baby shower, so we can put this thing to bed?

Actually, Kandi was a bright spot in this episode.  She just laughed her ass off and had a good time with everything, which is what she should be doing, seeing as how she’s making a living off the rest of them being dramatic, long-suffering assholes.  

• Love 16

Why, in all of the franchises, is there someone, who usually has grown children, talking about having another baby?  At least on RHNJ Melissa is only 40.  Ridiculous stupid storyline in both cases.  And, remember Ramona taking a pregnancy test?  Make it stop!

Also, Porsha?  You may have never eaten at a construction site before, but, is it that much different from eating at a wiener wagon?

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

Nene will never be sincere when it comes to Kenya and vice versa. Of course Nene would be the class act of bringing up the hurtful comments of the separation. Nene talking about Kenya being fake when she had her teeth done, fake boobs and a wig is so hilarious!! Um, 👌. Nene could walk away redeeming herself but she got jealous of what Kenya said to Cynthia and Cynthia accepting her explanation. Nene has wronged Cynthia too. She had to go there and rear her ugly self. Immediately throws up her arm and throws food...bipolar 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I liked the relationship discussion on the way to the wine tasting. I didn't agree with everybody, but it was good to see them talking like adults. 

I guess Nene used up all her goodwill after the relationship talk and making up with Portia. Yes, Cynthia tolerates a lot of crap from Kenya. But if Cynthia wants to give Kenya slack because she's going through a divorce, who cares? Nene does that thing where she repeats herself in an argument and then breaks out the low blows--remember "your clit has left your body"?--so of course she's going to come for Kenya's marriage.

Kenya doesn't deserve to be mistreated by Marc, but I'll accept Housewives Vacation Dramatics. If Nene hadn't brought up Marc, the fight might have helped take everyone's mind off of the serious stuff.

P.S. "Clearing the air" discussions never end well.

P.P.S Kandi's impression of Porsha and Nene's sisterfest was hilarious.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I am just watching my recorded episode now, so I apologize in advance for repeating anyone's else's observation. I JUST watched Porsha's haggling for a free outfit because she has "5 million" IG followers. Once again, I am mortified at yet another quasi-reality show displaying Americans in such a bad light. Be it selfies taken in restricted areas, public displays of outright ignorance, or loud/rude exchanges on top of cheap haggling - Americans never look good. Just the other day I was appalled by what I saw with Below Deck Yachting customers, but these women seem to look bad wherever they travel. Housewives... just stay home. It's not fair to the seasoned, respectful travellers.

• Love 11

RHOA reunion postponed due to Coronavirus. Ready to see this wrap up. Will Nene allow Kenya to speak? I can see her screaming her childish insults while Kenya tries to speak. Hope Andy doesn’t allow this behavior. Not worth tuning in when all you hear is mouth almighty. 

• Love 7

Kenya was being super shady with the small digs and the small digs and NeNe snapped ... what did she expect ..Kenya still is trying to dish out shit and play the victim ...Kenya trying to act like clutch your pearls how dare you try to come for me in this trying time ...... Girl you took glee in bringing a "side chick" to Tanya fucking GLEE you deserve everything that gets thrown at you .... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 19

.Kenya still is trying to dish out shit and play the victim ...Kenya trying to act like clutch your pearls how dare you try to come for me in this trying time

A formula and script Kenya has perfected over the years.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kenya was being super shady with the small digs and the small digs and NeNe snapped ... what did she expect ..Kenya still is trying to dish out shit and play the victim ...Kenya trying to act like clutch your pearls how dare you try to come for me in this trying time ...... Girl you took glee in bringing a "side chick" to Tanya fucking GLEE you deserve everything that gets thrown at you .... 

I am appalled that people think the things Nene said and did (throwing peanuts trying to fight) to Kenya is okay. Nene was the main one going in on Tanya last year regarding her relationship. She was also throwing shade at her this episode. Nene had absolutely no reason to address Kenya period! 

• Love 10

Nene is a nasty piece of work.  All of that just because Cynthia chose to forgive Kenya and Kenya and Tanya were having what looked to be a relatively productive conversation?  It was bizarre to me.  

Kandi's take:

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I'm not saying what Nene said about Marc leaving Kenya was right - *in my Chris Rock voice* but I understand. I have been WAITING for someone to fight dirty with Kenya. Just dig in and let her have it and if Nene volunteer as tribute then I will accept the universes' decision.

Agreed! NeNe is a mean bitch but Kenya is the nastiest of the lot so anyone who comes for her I say good on them, it's about time. No sympathy for her. She's reaping what she's sown and sown and sown.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

I definitely agree that Kenya is ripe for the picking with the girls giving her back the foulness that she has put out when it comes to her relationship, particularly the most recent cookie shenanigans with Tanya.  However, Nene is coming at her because she's being insecure about the type of friend she is and has been to Cynthia and doesn't like that Cynthia seems to have a genuine friendship with Kenya.  She's mad that she couldn't get Cynthia firmly re-lodged up her ass.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Why does Cynthia allow people like Kenya and Nene to belittle her?  She likes to glom onto strong personalities who treat her like shit. Kenya is just a vile disgusting nasty mean vicious sad unhappy wench. I cannot stand her.

In Cynthia's first season, she and her mom spoke about Cynthia growing up in an abusive household. Her dad abused her mom. I think Cynthia has normalized abusive behavior and may even crave it in her intimate relationships (NeNe, Kenya, Peter and I have my suspicions about Mike).

That being said, I also found it kinda sad how genuinely happy Cynthia was by Porsha and Tanya's surprise. I don't know, something about it seemed like she was surprised that people would do something genuinely nice for her with no expectation of reciprocation. I know Kenya bought Cynthia 4 bottles of wine later, but that seemed like classic abuser behavior. I'm going to publicly cut you down with my words and follow up with a nice gesture to keep you emotionally confused and unbalanced. Porsha seemed to genuinely want to care for Cynthia. That being said, while Cynthia and Porsha's relationship has never been focused on, I do always like their interactions.

Kenya, Kenya, Kenya...gosh she makes it so hard to root for her. She is the physical manifestation of "Hurt people hurt people" and every other saying, meme, limerick, fairy tale and oral narrative about the dangers of allowing people with unhealed trauma in one's life.

I am not a therapist, but I do think Kenya loves Cynthia the best way she knows how. However, sometimes I wonder if Kenya sees Cynthia as a replacement mom. Cynthia has a lot of motherly qualities, kind, patient, attentive, a good listener - and before NeNe interrupts me with her "CYNTHIA IS NOT PERFECT" spiel - Cynthia is also passive, goes along to get along and silent in the face of disrespect for the people she loves. I wonder if Kenya simultaneously gets the absent love of her mother from Cynthia while also punishing Cynthia with the anger and resentment she must have for her mother. I know I may be reaching, but this season, and this episode especially, there was something intimately sinister about the way Kenya attacked and then soothed Cynthia, and Cynthia response leads me to believe that this is a regular occurrence in their relationship.

I would say NeNe needs intense therapy, but we've already seen her verbally eviscerate the last therapist that tried to hold her accountable for her actions (did she ever get his licence taken away like she threatened). Look, Kenya is a terrible person, and I understand why she can bring out the worst in people. However, throwing nuts, wishing assault (I thought NeNe said she learned from her horrific behavior after wishing rape on people), getting out of her chair (again NeNe isn't that why you said Kenya deserved to get her ass beat during Pillow Talk). I've watched this show since the first season (I swear I'm productive in my real life), but I have never seen Kenya do anything to NeNe that deserves this level of vitriol. I think Kenya speaks to a broken part of NeNe that actually has nothing to do with Kenya. I just don't believe you have have that level of hatred for a coworker who for years was trying to be your friend. Porsha and Phraeda hating Kenya...I get. NeNe....needs to sit in a corner with her pain and tears. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, howivesforever said:

I am appalled that people think the things Nene said and did (throwing peanuts trying to fight) to Kenya is okay. Nene was the main one going in on Tanya last year regarding her relationship. She was also throwing shade at her this episode. Nene had absolutely no reason to address Kenya period! 

Nene has every right Kenya will insert herself into everyones shit also ....I would say different if even in this episode Kenya was showing some kinda compassion like this taught her something but again she was still undercutting people so Yes nene go after her she deserves it 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Nene will never be sincere when it comes to Kenya and vice versa. Of course Nene would be the class act of bringing up the hurtful comments of the separation. Nene talking about Kenya being fake when she had her teeth done, fake boobs and a wig is so hilarious!! Um, 👌. Nene could walk away redeeming herself but she got jealous of what Kenya said to Cynthia and Cynthia accepting her explanation. Nene has wronged Cynthia too. She had to go there and rear her ugly self. Immediately throws up her arm and throws food...bipolar 😂

Nene's behavior was so childish,,,

3 minutes ago, byrd said:

Nene's behavior was so childish,,, I agree that Kenya was dead wrong, but Nene handled it like a grade school kid !

• Love 7
3 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Nene is a nasty piece of work.  All of that just because Cynthia chose to forgive Kenya and Kenya and Tanya were having what looked to be a relatively productive conversation?  It was bizarre to me.  

Kandi's take:

Nene's extremly jealous of Kenya and Cynthia friendship.. ( if you can call it that ) now Cynthia has become Kenya's punching bag, Nene wants her punching bag back.. Lol !!

• Love 2
On 3/16/2020 at 11:48 AM, Boofish said:

I'm not saying what Nene said about Marc leaving Kenya was right - *in my Chris Rock voice* but I understand

THAT PART. Given Kenya's history of inserting herself in other folks' relationships--most recently Tanya's, I'd say Nene gave her a taste of her own medicine. I don't feel bad for her at all.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 16
16 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

I liked the relationship discussion on the way to the wine tasting. I didn't agree with everybody, but it was good to see them talking like adults. 

But did you see Kenya engage in that discussion?  NOPE.  Ken was sitting there, furiously "texting" hoping she could sink into the bus cushions and disappear.  

She is such a nasty piece of work.  Bitch knew full well she was trying to one-up Cynthia and embarrass her about the wines and then when production called her on it, you saw the venom overtake her whole demeanor.  

I don't like Nene either but when I tell you I LIVE for Mrs. Leakes scalping Kenya every chance she gets.  Kenya couldn't deal with Phaedra and she damn sure can't handle Nene Leakes either.   And I am here for it.

• Love 20

That being said, I also found it kinda sad how genuinely happy Cynthia was by Porsha and Tanya's surprise. I don't know, something about it seemed like she was surprised that people would do something genuinely nice for her with no expectation of reciprocation. 

I noticed that as well. Damn, has no one treated this woman good? 

Unrelated, but I found myself nodding my head alongside of Marlo when she was like, "I missed the window to build with a man." Broke men are strictly verboten.  

I got Kandi's point about not overlooking a working-class man, but the difference is, Todd had a career when they met. He wasn't out here selling mixtapes out of the trunk of his car for decades. So while he wasn't rich rich like Kandi, he wasn't destitute, either. And what helps is that they both have that hustler mentality, so they're a good match. If you have nothing in common, no matter how much money one may have, it'll fall apart eventually. 

I've read online and heard characters on TV use that same argument about Barack and Michelle. Michelle had a higher position than he did at their law firm and Obama wore dad jeans and drove a beat up car, but Michelle still gave him a shot. Completely ignoring that Barack had degrees from Columbia and Harvard, and he was one to keep an eye on at their law firm. Someone who clearly had ambition. Again, not some dude hanging around Sidley Austin pestering Michelle until he wore her down. 

Someone, anyone, please explain the sky-high heels when you're going on a tour/to shop? 

And I also wasn't a fan of Porsha asking for a free item in exchange for posting about her shop. I mean, I get that's how things are done nowadays when you're an influencer, but I still cringed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

I like a good meal, but I'm not sure I could sit half a football field in the air, swaying...

A few years ago I saw one of those Dinner in the Sky things in Copenhagen, it really seems high up,  what happens when you have go to the ladies room?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

No one, including Kenya, deserves to be treated like Marc treats her. That being said. I think she’s a horrible, nasty piece of work.

I think the reason she and Nene hate each other is because they are the same person. (Other people have commented on that).

The way Kenya treated Cynthia, her one true blue friend, was beyond reprehensible. She almost makes Nene look good.

I too, noticed Cynthia’s reaction at Porsha and Tanya’s thoughtfulness. 

It bothers me and makes me sad when people keep having the same pattern of not good relationships over and over again and don’t get professional help to work with them to break the pattern. Although it is better, there is still a stigma on mental health.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, howivesforever said:

Exactly! Nene was fairly quiet most of the season but it looks like she is rearing her ugly head once again. As for Portia, shame on her for giving Nene the time of day! When Portia was pregnant and after she just had her baby, the disgusting vile tweets Nene was putting out there about Portia were unforgivable. Why do these women continually give this moose chance after chance? Even though Kenya is an entire ball of dysfunction I sincerely hope she stands her ground and continues to tell Nene to eff off!

• Love 11

It's funny when two horrible people fight. I loved it when Kenya called Nene a lowlife scum. I loathe Nene.

Cynthia does seem pretty clueless about wine, maybe crack open a wine book or watch a video? Regardless, Kenya was acting like the c word that she called Tanya. 

• Love 4

It's funny when two horrible people fight.

At this point, it doesn't get more horrible then Kenya and Nene. Nene does have some slight goodwill with fun moments from previous seasons, Kenya...not so much.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

In Cynthia's first season, she and her mom spoke about Cynthia growing up in an abusive household. Her dad abused her mom. I think Cynthia has normalized abusive behavior and may even crave it in her intimate relationships (NeNe, Kenya, Peter and I have my suspicions about Mike).

That being said, I also found it kinda sad how genuinely happy Cynthia was by Porsha and Tanya's surprise. I don't know, something about it seemed like she was surprised that people would do something genuinely nice for her with no expectation of reciprocation. I know Kenya bought Cynthia 4 bottles of wine later, but that seemed like classic abuser behavior. I'm going to publicly cut you down with my words and follow up with a nice gesture to keep you emotionally confused and unbalanced. Porsha seemed to genuinely want to care for Cynthia. That being said, while Cynthia and Porsha's relationship has never been focused on, I do always like their interactions.

Kenya, Kenya, Kenya...gosh she makes it so hard to root for her. She is the physical manifestation of "Hurt people hurt people" and every other saying, meme, limerick, fairy tale and oral narrative about the dangers of allowing people with unhealed trauma in one's life.

I am not a therapist, but I do think Kenya loves Cynthia the best way she knows how. However, sometimes I wonder if Kenya sees Cynthia as a replacement mom. Cynthia has a lot of motherly qualities, kind, patient, attentive, a good listener - and before NeNe interrupts me with her "CYNTHIA IS NOT PERFECT" spiel - Cynthia is also passive, goes along to get along and silent in the face of disrespect for the people she loves. I wonder if Kenya simultaneously gets the absent love of her mother from Cynthia while also punishing Cynthia with the anger and resentment she must have for her mother. I know I may be reaching, but this season, and this episode especially, there was something intimately sinister about the way Kenya attacked and then soothed Cynthia, and Cynthia response leads me to believe that this is a regular occurrence in their relationship.

I would say NeNe needs intense therapy, but we've already seen her verbally eviscerate the last therapist that tried to hold her accountable for her actions (did she ever get his licence taken away like she threatened). Look, Kenya is a terrible person, and I understand why she can bring out the worst in people. However, throwing nuts, wishing assault (I thought NeNe said she learned from her horrific behavior after wishing rape on people), getting out of her chair (again NeNe isn't that why you said Kenya deserved to get her ass beat during Pillow Talk). I've watched this show since the first season (I swear I'm productive in my real life), but I have never seen Kenya do anything to NeNe that deserves this level of vitriol. I think Kenya speaks to a broken part of NeNe that actually has nothing to do with Kenya. I just don't believe you have have that level of hatred for a coworker who for years was trying to be your friend. Porsha and Phraeda hating Kenya...I get. NeNe....needs to sit in a corner with her pain and tears. 

ALL OF THIS ! No, you are not reaching, you reached right into the heart of Kenya and Nene and Cynthia. There is a love -hate relationship with Kenya for Cynthia. I believe she resents Cynthia happiness with Mike , misery loves company . Cynthia is used to being treated poorly. Nene is just full of herself and has no tolerence for anyone taking the spotlight off of her. Therefore she goes into attack mode, and when she drinks heavily she becomes very vulgar. Nene is also jealous of anyone that Cynthia becomes friends with or gets close to. Kenya just doesn't have it in her to be genuinely kind to anyone, she sabotages all of the relationships that she forms.   When Kenya hurts , she lashes out on the people that she's suppose to love.    I have always felt it so important that her mother try to establish a relationship with her. They can never get back what they have lost all of these years, but a conversations would be a beginning to a path for healing. It will help to heal those wounds that have never closed. Otherwise I feel that Kenya will never let go of the pain and she needs this for herself and Brooklyn. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, byrd said:

ALL OF THIS ! No, you are not reaching, you reached right into the heart of Kenya ,  Nene and Cynthia. There is a love -hate relationship with Kenya for Cynthia. I believe she resents Cynthia happiness with Mike , misery loves company . Cynthia is used to being treated poorly. Nene is just full of herself and has no tolerence for anyone taking the spotlight off of her. Therefore she goes into attack mode, and when she drinks heavily she becomes very vulgar. Nene is also jealous of anyone that Cynthia becomes friends with or gets close to.  I get that Nene might have felt rejected by her attempts to reach out to Kenya, but GIRLLLLL just let it go, why would you let it get to you this way ! Kenya just doesn't have it in her to be genuinely kind to anyone, she sabotages all of the relationships that she forms.   When Kenya hurts , she lashes out on the people that she's suppose to love.    I have always felt it so important that her mother try to establish a relationship with her. They can never get back what they have lost all of these years, but a conversations would be a beginning to a path for healing. It will help to heal those wounds that have never closed. Otherwise I feel that Kenya will never let go of the pain and she needs this for herself and Brooklyn. 

Edited by byrd
7 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Nene the moose says she weighs 140 lbs 👌😂🤣 yeah, I am a supermodel and weigh 115 lbs🤥🤥🤥

Ah hahahaha! The moose is a very tall (over 6 ft) and big boned woman. If she weighed 140 she would look malnourished. She's at least 175. Who she kiddin'? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ah hahahaha! The moose is a very tall (over 6 ft) and big boned woman. If she weighed 140 she would look malnourished. She's at least 175. Who she kiddin'? 

Exactly.

Well, maybe her scale is malfunctioning 😜

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I think you are being generous and she is 195 banging on 200.. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So this is a legit question, I'm probably really late to the game and I felt really old-school, but, are we supposed to just forgive cheating? I didn't think they brushed it off but when it came to the topic of cheating Nene basically said that the entire history of the relationship out-weighted your significant other being unfaithful to you, and, well, I'm not saying it can't be done but I thought the entire group agreed a little bit too quickly with her (it's so rich because Nene is alleging that Greg recently cheated on her with one of her employees). 

Nene was not lying one bit about Kenya, but damn! She really went overboard with it and she also could've been talking about herself. Like some of you pointed out, Nene and Kenya are basically the same person, only Nene is a moose and Kenya is smarter and more cruel in her game, and that's not a compliment. 

Both Nene and Kenya use Cynthia as their punching bag, but Porsha was the sneakiest of them all when she basically said that Cynthia doesn't know anything about the wine business. Kenya implied it, but Porsha said it flat-out. 

I totally forgot about Eva, I think Tania brings more to the show now, unfortunately that's not saying much.  

• Love 11

Did Nene actually claim to be 140 lbs and I missed it???  Which leg??  

I have this theory that no one tells the truth about their weight, because everyone else is lying about it, so if someone were to come clean and say they weight such-and-such number, it would always sound high.  So we’re all in a vicious cycle with each other.  

Thanks to Kandi’s daughter Riley for being honest about her weight, and showing us what it looks like:

24C05AB2-8752-4C3B-A4BA-C6DCF707FCD0.png.0de86972763568d56dc2a95f65494131.png

I think Nene has a similar body to Riley in the “before” picture.  I actually think Nene is bigger.  Also, i do not think Riley is anywhere near six feet, so if Nene is actually close to six feet, I would say she is well over 200 lbs, based on these photos.

I’m not shaming her.  I think she has one of, if not the, best body on the cast, partially from surgery, but girlfriend ain’t clocking in close to 140.  Remember last season when she claimed to be a size medium?  She’s so full of shit.  Just own it.  I’m not sure Nene is familiar with that concept though.  

• Love 9
On 3/16/2020 at 11:48 AM, Boofish said:

I'm not saying what Nene said about Marc leaving Kenya was right - *in my Chris Rock voice* but I understand. I have been WAITING for someone to fight dirty with Kenya. Just dig in and let her have it and if Nene volunteer as tribute then I will accept the universes' decision.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:15 PM, Stats Queen said:

No one, including Kenya, deserves to be treated like Marc treats her. That being said. I think she’s a horrible, nasty piece of work.

I agree with both of the above.  I've probably been the most vocal defender of Kenya against Marc, and I don't retract a single word of it, but my mouth was left open at they way she came for Cynthia about the wine.  I truly don't like Kenya.  I have no problem watching her get her  comeuppance, just not at the hands of her asshole husband.

Portia did sell Cynthia out the hardest at the end of the day, but I don't think she was being intentionally shady.  She wanted to make sure we, the audience, knew how out of control Kenya's behavior was, and she's just not bright enough to realize she's making it worse.

• Love 7
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Did Nene actually claim to be 140 lbs and I missed it???  Which leg??  

I have this theory that no one tells the truth about their weight, because everyone else is lying about it, so if someone were to come clean and say they weight such-and-such number, it would always sound high.  So we’re all in a vicious cycle with each other.  

Thanks to Kandi’s daughter Riley for being honest about her weight, and showing us what it looks like:

24C05AB2-8752-4C3B-A4BA-C6DCF707FCD0.png.0de86972763568d56dc2a95f65494131.png

I think Nene has a similar body to Riley in the “before” picture.  I actually think Nene is bigger.  Also, i do not think Riley is anywhere near six feet, so if Nene is actually close to six feet, I would say she is well over 200 lbs, based on these photos.

I’m not shaming her.  I think she has one of, if not the, best body on the cast, partially from surgery, but girlfriend ain’t clocking in close to 140.  Remember last season when she claimed to be a size medium?  She’s so full of shit.  Just own it.  I’m not sure Nene is familiar with that concept though.  

In her bios for 2020, she started off the year at 67 kg or 147.4 lbs her height is recorded at 5’10”. Her goal is to be a size 8 ( August 2019) she is recorded as wearing a size 12 at the time of her measurements submitted beginning of 2020. 

Most woman lose 0.5 to 1 lb per week. She doesn’t workout she is all diet based weight loss. 

5 hours ago, lasu said:

I agree with both of the above.  I've probably been the most vocal defender of Kenya against Marc, and I don't retract a single word of it, but my mouth was left open at they way she came for Cynthia about the wine.  I truly don't like Kenya.  I have no problem watching her get her  comeuppance, just not at the hands of her asshole husband.

Portia did sell Cynthia out the hardest at the end of the day, but I don't think she was being intentionally shady.  She wanted to make sure we, the audience, knew how out of control Kenya's behavior was, and she's just not bright enough to realize she's making it worse.

I agree Porsha meant no harm at all. 

• Love 5
On 3/19/2020 at 9:53 AM, lasu said:

I love how Porsha cosigns shade in the person's defense. I will never forget her calling Kim daughter a hoe 😂😂😂

The absolute glee on Kenya's face when she talking about wine to Cynthia was so gross. Not sure how Kenya don't qualify as toxic after she

Pretty much showed the world Cynthia knows nothing about wine

Showed up at an event Marlo paid for and promoted her own product

Tried to ruin Cynthia's engagement

Called Tanya a *word redacted*

Invited a woman she thought was cheating with Tanya's fiance to lunch

And those are just things she did this season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 3/20/2020 at 10:37 AM, Boofish said:

I love how Porsha cosigns shade in the person's defense. I will never forget her calling Kim daughter a hoe 😂😂😂

The absolute glee on Kenya's face when she talking about wine to Cynthia was so gross. Not sure how Kenya don't qualify as toxic after she

Pretty much showed the world Cynthia knows nothing about wine

Showed up at an event Marlo paid for and promoted her own product

Tried to ruin Cynthia's engagement

Called Tanya a *word redacted*

Invited a woman she thought was cheating with Tanya's fiance to lunch

And those are just things she did this season. 

Porsha does not even realize half the things she says, she not that bright. I truly believe she means no harm , things just fly out her mouth before her brain can catch up  I Love Porsha she's kinda dumb,  but innocently so. Yet smart enough to have several thriving businesses .   "'my girl."   

• Love 7

Nene and Kenya need to be shown the exit. I am over their angry exchanges, especially when they yell insults simultaneously at each other, until the exchange is reduced to trashy sewage spewing out of Nene mouth, while Kenya yells schoolyard retorts that still don't make sense coming from an 'adult'. These exchanges show the true character of these narcissistic losers.

• Love 2
On 3/17/2020 at 5:10 PM, Pearson80 said:

I think you are being generous and she is 195 banging on 200.. 

I would agree and it angers me that many women on reality shows refuse to be upfront/honest about their weight or appearances. Lies like Nene weight can encourage fans to develop food issues, or body dysmorphia, because they are automatically set up for failure (as the numbers do not equate.)

A 6' woman, choosing Nene as her role model, will consider 200 lbs unacceptable and continue trying for an elusive and unreasonable 147 lbs. If Nene can't own up to her weight (say 200) which is ideal and healthy for her size, height, and age; any equally tall fan will consider her own weight of 200 as unacceptable. Eventually she may give up trying, which reinforces her original feelings of insecurity and shame.

The constant parade of women experiencing self-hatred because their body numbers don't match their role models in the media; could eventually be eliminated if reality stars were honest, vocal, and proud of their surgeries and/or weight outcomes. Shame and ridicule should never be attached to women with healthy body numbers. Imagine the positive impact forthright celebrities could have on their fans' self images? 

• Love 5