Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: If You're Going to Drink, I Can't Stop You

• Start Topic

With the wedding just days away, Jax must choose whether or not to forgive Tom, while Ariana struggles to find the excitement to attend her own birthday party; Katie and Kristen argue over whether Carter should go to the wedding.

Airs March 3, 2020.

On 2/29/2020 at 9:46 AM, OnceSane said:

Katie and Kristen argue over whether Carter should go to the wedding.

I don't know if I should watch this, my blood pressure is already high and my hate for Katie may put it through the roof.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 3/2/2020 at 11:28 AM, heatherchandler said:

I don't know if I should watch this, my blood pressure is already high and my hate for Katie may put it through the roof.

Frankly, if this series is coming down to that which Katie approves or does not approve, I'm out.  I may be out anyway, since Lala and her Sugar Daddy make my skin crawl.  

• Love 7
(edited)

I’m sick to death of Katie and her oh so righteous attitude. Who died and made her Stassi? I also hope we aren’t forced to endure yet another tacky, over the top rendition of pre-wedding bullshit with Backwoods Britney & Jaxass. Lala and her creepy boyfriend/daddy can also go fuck off somewhere other than my tv screen. 

I can’t get over how Jaxass is being so self righteous about Sandoval having the nerve to question him. After all the despicable dirty sneaky back stabbing behavior Jaxass has displayed and lied about over the years, he has some nerve acting hurt and disinviting FI from the wedding. Stay home Sandoval and use the gift money to buy Arianna some furniture. Maybe that will snap her out of her depression. 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16

I will say one nice thing:  It looks like Schwartz and Katie actually have been working on their summer bodies.  Giving Jackass and Brittney a run for their money.  

Are Stassi and Dayna in a competition for who has the more unflattering talking head outfit?  Right now, I’ll give the win to Dayna.  Usually if your breasts are so asymmetrical, you don’t let them hang out with only the aureolas covered.  But to paraphrase Annette Bening from The Kids Are All Right, she’s “working the alternative thing kinda hard.”

The flashbacks have me yearning for days of yore.  Can we get another fight where Flat Iron and Jax make each other bleed?  Can we just get another chunky sweater fight?  

So...Brittney “hates“ the situation with Sandoval that she caused and now she doesn’t hate him?  That’s...interesting.  Slightly entitled if I do say so.  

I hate Brittney, Jax, their wedding and their castle.  Roughly in that order.

Call 1-800-T-SANDY if you want to receive drunken rage-texts the night before your event!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

Jax and Katie are both dickheads. That’s pretty much all I have. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, totally not tired of hearing Jax’s post-outing stuffy coke nose every single episode. 

Edited by Batwings
more thoughts
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Jax and Katie are both dickheads. That’s pretty much all I have. 🤷🏻‍♀️

You covered the basics.

James is so repulsive.  I find it very hard to watch him and Raquel interact because I feel like I'm watching the second act in an unfolding tragedy.

• Love 15

I am seeing shades of late-stage Scheana and Shay between Raquel and James.  Since drinking and drugging is what these people eat, sleep and breathe, they should just break up if they’re at a partying impasse.  That’s advice for a real relationship.  

They won’t break up, though, because nothing is more important to them than the come-up.  Raquel won’t break up with James until she’s in the opening credits, just like James did with Kristen.  Raquel is using these text messages as her meal ticket and it’s gross.  They are the new “homophobic pastor” where we are all supposed to rally around her and how wronged she’s been.  Eh.  Break up with the dude or take your relationship off TV and then you can show all the texts you want.  

Last season, when Raquel was confronted with James’s serial cheating, she said nothing.  They will be together exactly until one or both of them can trade up.  Their star-fucking approach to relationships has managed to make Lala and Randall appear positively demure.  

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I hope someone from that store saw Charli wearing that dress and telling people her plan to return it, and the manager refuses to refund her money.

Given this filmed in June I imagine the dress has long been returned. She should check out Rent the Runway.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I hope someone from that store saw Charli wearing that dress and telling people her plan to return it, and the manager refuses to refund her money.

It’s illegal to do that, she should be arrested.  I know she won’t be, but seriously that’s messed up that she does that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Batwings said:

Also, totally not tired of hearing Jax’s post-outing stuffy coke nose every single episode. 

Glad to see that’s it’s not only me who thinks that Jax is on something.  When he starts going off on some bullshit, his eyes start to bulge out of his head - and not in a sober way.

And with all of the crap he’s done over the years, how dare he hold on so much to anything done to him?  He’s lucky anybody cares to be his friend after all of his BS.  Jax is such a bitch.

Edited by shellbell1015
  • Love 15

Can this wedding just happen already. I’m over hearing about it. Also pretty sure Brittany has dreamed up every detail of her dream wedding her whole life that she just took whatever groom she could get as she got older. Because Jax is a coked up douche. Like does this guy ever take a break from coke yeesh. He’s also psycho it seems and just had to make this point that Schwartz was his best man. I’m not even a Sandoval fan and I felt bad for him. Jax thinks cause he’s been a mildly decent person in his mind at least for the past bit that all his past fuck ups should be forgotten and he can somehow judge ppl.

Watching James and Raquel is gross. I feel like he’s close to hitting her sometimes. She talks like a battered woman almost like if I wouldn’t have made him mad he wouldn’t of done it so it’s my fault. Janes will never change and probably only get worse with time if he keeps drinking. I think Raquel is too stupid to be faking this for a storyline but who knows.

Still do not care about the new ppl at all.

The Lisa part with the pic was kind of weird. Like she almost seemed mad at getting that pic on camera at first but who knows maybe she was just overcome with sadness.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, nytonc said:

I’m sick to death of Katie and her oh so righteous attitude. Who died and made her Stassi? I also hope we aren’t forced to endure yet another tacky, over the top rendition of pre-wedding bullshit with Backwoods Britney & Jaxass.  

Ah, but you know that they will.... unfortunately...

2 hours ago, nytonc said:

Lala and her creepy boyfriend/daddy can also go fuck off somewhere other than my tv screen.

Every time I hear her referring to him as her 'soulmate', I throw up in my mouth a little.  Oh yeah, of course he's The One!  I'm not talking about looks.  Like I've said, a person's looks change according to who they are (which, if you think about it, is a wonderful thing), but no, Lala.  Just. NO.

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The flashbacks have me yearning for days of yore.  Can we get another fight where Flat Iron and Jax make each other bleed?  Can we just get another chunky sweater fight?

Break Jax's precious nose... again.  I mean, I'm sure all the coke-ing is going to wear out the septum and make it like Danniella Westbrook's nose, but I want to see him get destroyed for real.

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

So...Brittney “hates“ the situation with Sandoval that she caused and now she doesn’t hate him?  That’s...interesting.  Slightly entitled if I do say so. 

Is she trying to do the "Hate the sin, but not the sinner" thing?  Because that would definitely make her feel morally superior.

• Love 4

I don’t know which makes Charli seem more dumb, announcing on camera why she didn’t cut the tag off, or believing that denying ever eating pasta makes her seem interesting. She just hasn’t figured out that elbow macaroni and spaghetti are kinds of pasta. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

I laugh and laugh and laugh every time they show Brittany yelling, “He doesn’t deserve to be in the wedding!”

It is the greatest honor to be in that wedding. I’d be thrilled, but I would rather be disinvited before I had spent my entire retirement savings on all that pre-wedding c- - -.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Oh, and explain me this.  Lisa is ok filming two days after her mother died to explain to Brit and Jax why she won't be at their wedding.  And then she has her business partner over to tell her how devastated  she was.  And then she goes to TomTom or whatever to check on things.  Maybe it's me but if I found out that my mother died, I would quickly be on a plane to wherever she was to make proper arrangements and follow ups.  Filming a show would be the least of my priorities.  I just shake my head.

• Love 19

Watched WWHL and James was on.  He said he's 9 months sober.  Yay, James!!!!   Hopefully he can stay the sober course.  My concern is that he's not doing it for himself, but to keep Raquel around.  I think his little Faline scared him by threatening to leave his drunken, abusive ass if he didn't shape up and take his sobriety seriously.  Time will tell, but I truly wish them both the best. 

Brittany and her "I'M" GETTING MARRIED butcher hollar yodel on the balcony was, as usual, only all about her.  Jax was like, "Me, too."  🤣  Old Jax has met his match in the self-absorbed department. 

In fact, I'll bet she's going to teach him just what having an out of control ego is all about.   Those two deserve each other so bad, I can't WAIT for the Karma Tornado to touch down.   

I give Brittany about a year or so to surpass Katie in the "married with a weight problem" department.   After the first kid it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she  gets a bit slovenly.  

I doubt Jax will be able to make her happy for long.  Nor will he be able to keep her in the style to which she intends to become accustomed.   Ya know, I could almost feel down right sorry for him if he weren't such a smarmy, little prick. 

• Love 17

I like how James made sure to use four and five letter words and small sentences to insult Raquel via text message so that she could sound out all those big words without her needing to take a break to rest her brain. At least he was thinking of his audience.

I'm assuming he spelled it "hore" so as not to confuse her with that tricksy "w". 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

I can't WAIT for the Karma Tornado to touch down.   

Karma Tornado, Yes!!!!!

When Brittany first came on, I fell for her gee, shucks I’m just a sweet Kentucky gal routine. Now we’ve all seen her true colors. I am almost rooting for Jax to cheat on her at this point. 

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I laugh and laugh and laugh every time they show Brittany yelling, “He doesn’t deserve to be in the wedding!”

It is the greatest honor to be in that wedding. I’d be thrilled, but I would rather be disinvited before I had spent my entire retirement account on all that pre-wedding c- - -.

Well Lance Bass is "honored" to be performing it 😄 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

On the one hand, I'm glad I'm not as intellectually vacant as Raquel because it hurts to watch someone who sounds like her batteries are running low and someone needs to plug her in, stat.

On the other hand, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be as dumb as Raquel, when her reaction to her abusive boyfriend sending repetitive "whore" and "slut" texts is a blank stare and "I literally want to throw up". 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Thumper said:

Okay, Jax and Britney.  Could not take it.  

Switching to CNN for Super Tuesday info.

Will check back for comments here. Sigh,

I’m not sure what’s more tedious, this show or the Super Tuesday results. 

I found myself fixating on odd things, like Ariana’s cosmetics collection.

And why, with all the money Lisa has, she can’t hire someone to hang signs straight. The letters at SUR and Villa Rosa are both crooked, like someone forgot the level in their other truck. Why?

And when is this unflattering  off-shoulder shirt trend going to end? 

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I like how James made sure to use four and five letter words and small sentences to insult Raquel via text message so that she could sound out all those big words without her needing to take a break to rest her brain. At least he was thinking of his audience.

I'm assuming he spelled it "hore" so as not to confuse her with that tricksy "w". 

Bwah!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Jax is a true psychopath. Always the victim in his own mind. Able to pretend to be the bigger person sometimes, unlike a narcissist who would never have let Sandoval come to the wedding let alone be in it, when he feels it's advantageous to him, but it's not truly sincere as he admitted in his talking heads. I am so sick of Jax and Brittany's wedding. I don't remember Scheana and Shay's wedding or Katie and Tom's wedding feeling like such a drag. It makes my skin crawl how everyone, especially Stassi, is sucking up to Brittany and Jax. They are both terrible people and their wedding is so tacky and I just want everyone to admit it in their talking heads or at least not be so exaggerated (and fake) in their praises of everything. The way Jax behaved about the order of Sandoval and Schwartz was embarrassing. I don't even like Sandoval but I felt bad about the way it was handled. They could have switched the Toms without being cruel about it. Sandoval handled it really well. 

I don't care what James said on WWHL, I don't believe he's nine days sober, let alone nine months. He's another psychopath, but smarter than Jax so he's less obvious about it. He's a better liar and a better manipulator. I don't think he has an empathetic bone in his body nor does he have the humility it takes to overcome addiction. He's also a compulsive liar so I don't know why anyone would believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Raquel is in an abusive relationship and I hope she gets out, but I still don't have any interest in her and want her off my TV. Watching her try to think is painful as is her voice. I don't think she's faking the emotional/verbal abuse, but she is also using it to get screen time. She still doesn't deserve to be treated the way he treats her, though. While I have my doubts that she would have stayed with James if he wasn't on the show, she may also love him. With her it's hard to tell because she's not very bright so everything sounds shallow coming out of her mouth.

Katie is so insufferable. Someone needs to knock her off her high horse. I wish she would be demoted to Raquel status. What does she even add to this show? She's not fun to watch. She has some legitimate grievances with Kristen but she looses all sympathy from me because of how mean she is.

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, glowbug said:

Watching her try to think is painful as is her voice. I don't think she's faking the emotional/verbal abuse, but she is also using it to get screen time. She still doesn't deserve to be treated the way he treats her, though.

Poor Raquel. All I think when I  see her is 'buffering...buffering...buffering'. I just hope that she's as dopey as she appears so James' mind games have no chance of working. My loathing of him is strong. 

I felt bad for Schwartz and his lizard. A similar thing happened to my brother and his turtle. Except we all thought he was just sleeping and so had a rotting turtle carcass in a tank for 4 months. We're clearly not very bright in my family. Come sit by me, Raquel!

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

I couldn’t help but hear Brett’s “Charli/Scheana Smoothie” as “Charlie Sheen, A Smoothie” and that does indeed sound gross. But somehow appropriate to this show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Batwings said:

When Brittany first came on, I fell for her gee, shucks I’m just a sweet Kentucky gal routine. Now we’ve all seen her true colors. I am almost rooting for Jax to cheat on her at this point. 

Well, we all know that he already has.... countless times.  Marriage is not going to stop him doing everything shitty he's been doing his whole life.  No normal, sweet, balanced person falls for bullshit like Jax is pulling.  Out of all of the cast members and reality shows, Brittany probably saw VPR as the best one, because it's in LA and Jax loiters and meanders around various towns for no reason, so she knew that she could hook him.

Remember how Britt's mother thought Jax cheating on her daughter as less of a problem than him having been a rent boy for men when he was younger?  Now, I don't want to judge anyone based on their parents' actions and opinions, but with the whole pastor fiasco, everything came out.

2 hours ago, glowbug said:

Jax is a true psychopath. Always the victim in his own mind. Able to pretend to be the bigger person sometimes, unlike a narcissist who would never have let Sandoval come to the wedding let alone be in it, when he feels it's advantageous to him, but it's not truly sincere as he admitted in his talking heads. I am so sick of Jax and Brittany's wedding. I don't remember Scheana and Shay's wedding or Katie and Tom's wedding feeling like such a drag. It makes my skin crawl how everyone, especially Stassi, is sucking up to Brittany and Jax.

^^^^ Every single thing you said ^^^^

Since I can only give you one heart rating for your comment, here are some more from me, personally:

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

I'm so glad to see people no longer falling for his disgusting bullshit.  HOW does he have anyone wanting to be around him, let alone friends?!!!  Although he can never ever have friends because it's impossible to be amigos with a sociopath.  They never see others as people, only tools to fulfill their agenda or to get what they want.  That's why it feels so dehumanising to be around them, because they never thought of you as actual people. 

Even worse if you fell for their superficial charm and bullshit for awhile and realise what they've been doing to you.  Sociopaths don't feel love.  What they think is 'love' is just sex.  All empty, meaningless, vacant encounters.

I don't even want to even think about the children that monster's going to have, because you know that Brittany will most definitely get pregnant.

2 hours ago, Iris987 said:

Poor Raquel. All I think when I  see her is 'buffering...buffering...buffering'. I just hope that she's as dopey as she appears so James' mind games have no chance of working. My loathing of him is strong. 

Oh my god, I actually had that percentage bar you get with "Loading.... " in my brain when I saw her for a sec! Mind sync, Iris!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Oh, and explain me this.  Lisa is ok filming two days after her mother died to explain to Brit and Jax why she won't be at their wedding.  And then she has her business partner over to tell her how devastated  she was.  And then she goes to TomTom or whatever to check on things.  Maybe it's me but if I found out that my mother died, I would quickly be on a plane to wherever she was to make proper arrangements and follow ups.  Filming a show would be the least of my priorities.  I just shake my head.

I love Lisa.  But this is spot on.  

• Love 4
(edited)
On ‎2‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 10:46 AM, OnceSane said:

"If You're Going to Drink, I Can't Stop You".

With the wedding just days away, Jax must choose whether or not to forgive Tom, while Ariana struggles to find the excitement to attend her own birthday party; Katie and Kristen argue over whether Carter should go to the wedding.

• 1-800-T-SANDY. BWAH-HA-HA! good one!
  • I'm already tired of Jax and Brittany's never-ending nuptials, but Kentucky Kastle looked like a cool place to stay. Damn, just how much are these people spending this season?
  • Did Lala really not know that only the bride is sppsd to wear white at a wedding?
  • Is Carter attending the wedding or not? He wasn't allowed to stay at Kentucky Kastle but they had to find a substitute at the rehearsal. Why didn't they wait for him if he's attending?
  • I swear to gawd, I am startled every time Katie appears in a talking head looking like Jaba the Hut wearing a green tank top and a mop on her head.
  • Flat Iron Tom was reinvited to be a groomsman but not allowed to stand next to Jax.
  • Schemer continues to prove she isn't boy-crazy by proverbially poisoning the well of Dayna and Brett's relationship.
  • Why is grieving businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks still in town?
  • Brittany: I'M getting married!
    Jax: so am I...
  • When Raquel began to tell Dayna and Danica what DJ Muppet Baby had done to her after she drank too much, I was expecting to hear she had been raped. I'm finding it harder to feel sorry for Raquel because she's still hanging around DJ Muppet Baby.
  • Who was the douchebag at Arianna's birthday party with the weird facial hair? He reminded me of the douchebag on a competitive reality tattoo show Joel McHale mocked as having a "vagina face" on The Soup.
  • Lance Bass presiding over Jax and Brittany's wedding is such a total farce.
  • I couldn't help but notice the wedding planner was also gay. I wonder if he replaced a previous one?
  • RIP, Daugh.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

“Yay for me being born!!” and Ariana trying to advise/protect Raquel regarding James’s rage-fueled psychotic texts made me like Ariana a scooch. I have no patience for anyone over the age of 21 believing that his/her birthday merits such worship, excitement, deference and prioritizing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Frankly, I think Sandoval and Ariana should have stayed home rather than grovel at the feet of the cokehead and his attention whore bride to be.  Hell, Sandoval, you OWN a fucking bar.  Advise that narcissic piece of sheet that if he ever wants to come to TomTom again, he needs to back the fuck off.  

I can't believe this wedding is being regarded as if it's the American version of William and Kate so much so that if you're not going you're some sort of social pariah.

Oh and Kristen?  That "they'll let anyone in" remark could just as easily been applied to your sociopathic self and the blow-job queen standing next to you.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Brittney, check your man. He's using again. 

Stassi seems very subdued this season. She's hardly given any screen time. Not even a birthday bash? How weird.  I guess all that will change as soon as we have the priviledge of watching Beau propose. Then the wedding/engagement/I am queen of the universe bullshit will begin all over again. 

Katie needs to stop with the Morticia crimped extensions and red lipstick. It's a hideous look for her. There was a flashback of her with normal lipstick,  normal size lips and her natural long hair parted on the side,  she looked so pretty. 

I still like Raquel. She is so sweet. She's trying to make a hopeless relationship work. I can totally see her leaving him if he doesn't clean up, she's giving him every chance she can right now to prove whether or not he can change.  I don't give a damn how "stupid" people think she is. At least she's not mean, vindictive, hateful, and spiteful like the rest. 

Lala is gross. She loves Rand because of his money and "standing" in the film making community.  If he had been working at SUR she would have turned her fake nose up at him and treated him like the dirt under her Loubitans. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I love Lisa.  But this is spot on.  

I'm not buying the timing of the filming they implied in that scene. I think that was filmed after Lisa came back from the funeral. It's been publicly reported that

Spoiler

Lisa and Ken made it to the wedding after all.

I have a hard time believing she actually filmed for any period of time prior to her mom being buried. She could barely sit with Jax and Brit for 30 seconds, I don't think there is any way she drove into town to check on TomTom and film for a hot second. I'm chalking this up to production.  

• Love 10
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Yay for me being born!!” and Ariana trying to advise/protect Raquel regarding James’s rage-fueled psychotic texts made me like Ariana a scooch. I have no patience for anyone over the age of 21 believing that his/her birthday merits such worship, excitement, deference and prioritizing.

Like the ones who have a "Birthday MONTH" dedicated to themselves?  Well, maybe your 80th and beyond, or you've had a long-term illness where you weren't expected to make it to a certain age, but other than that... Actually, Stassi mentioned having a birthday month a few years ago when they went to Montauk.

1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

I really hope they wrap this wedding up NEXT WEEK 🙄 I can’t take anymore

Even Scheana's wedding didn't seem this insufferable.  Nor Tom&Katie's.  I think it may be because the grooms were part of the wedding, but not about taking over the whole thing and expecting worship from people.  Shay certainly didn't and as far as grooms go, he was great.  Poor guy, I still feel bad for him.  On the upside, he's not married to Sheana anymore!

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Brittney, check your man. He's using again. 

She knows about every single shit he's doing, but is in denial about E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.  That's so wonderful, Brittany - that's the father of your future children.

As someone who never ever wants to be famous (it's actually one of my greatest fears!), I Just Don't Get It.

Stassi seems very subdued this season. She's hardly given any screen time. Not even a birthday bash? How weird.  I guess all that will change as soon as we have the priviledge of watching Beau propose. Then the wedding/engagement/I am queen of the universe bullshit will begin all over again. 

I just saw an article title about Stassi having to delay her wedding in Italy due to the corona virus outbreak.

Lala is gross. She loves Rand because of his money and "standing" in the film making community.  If he had been working at SUR she would have turned her fake nose up at him and treated him like the dirt under her Loubitans. 

That last sentence!!!!  Brilliant!!!  I laughed so hard! 😂

• Love 5
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It is the greatest honor to be in that wedding. I’d be thrilled, but I would rather be disinvited before I had spent my entire retirement savings on all that pre-wedding c- - -.

Like how Jax said to Lance Bass, "there is a lot of pressure?" OH MY GOD Jax seriously Lance Bass feels NO PRESSURE performing your stupid hillbilly wedding.

13 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

I give Brittany about a year or so to surpass Katie in the "married with a weight problem" department.   After the first kid it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she  gets a bit slovenly.  

She is already huge.  When she was on WWHL a few months ago she looked like she doubled in size.

4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:
  • 1-800-T-SANDY. BWAH-HA-HA! good one!
  •  
  • I'm already tired of Jax and Brittany's never-ending nuptials, but Kentucky Kastle looked like a cool place to stay. Damn, just how much are these people spending this season?
  •  
  • Is Carter attending the wedding or not? He wasn't allowed to stay at Kentucky Kastle but they had to find a substitute at the rehearsal. Why didn't they wait for him if he's attending?
  •  

I bet Jax is pissed that T-Sandy got his own little commercial while everyone should be focused on HIS wedding!

That Kentucky castle looks awful.  Apparently it is named "Versailles" and they pronounce it "Ver-SAILS" 

Carter is not in the wedding, they were waiting for Rand.  He was probably running late because he was looking under couch cushions for money for fofty.

Lisa is a fame-whore, and doesn't want to miss camera time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

This is so true...I'm fine with it b/c to each his own and I'm sure he is well aware she is only with him for money/fame, etc. BUT she needs to stop trying to convince us he is her "soulmate." Ain't nobody believing that, so just stop already! Also, I could do without seeing him on the show.  I miss the days where he was just this mystery guy that Lala would call "my man."

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

Was Raquel heavily botoxed because that was the weirdest cry face I’ve ever seen.  

Mind you, I have never forgotten Kristen’s and Scheana’s matter-of-fact “preventative Botox” on one of the reunions, but not knowing Raquel’s laboratory substances status, it looked like she was just trying really hard not to cry and it was coming out anyway. 

James continues to check off all the boxes in the abusive continuum. Chilling. I hope, if this isn’t all just heavily exaggerated for the show, that Raquel breaks free. Hell, I’d rather see her than him, period. As others have said, if we still have to have Katie...

• Love 6
(edited)

Did Lala really not know that only the bride is sppsd to wear white at a wedding?

1) What is "sppsd" -- "supposed"? Is it a thing? The real word is literally only 3 more letters (yet I feel like it would take me longer to type it this way).

2) That white rule is so stupid. You come to my (hypothetical" wedding, wear whatever you want; I don't care (plus, I'll be wearing black or leopard so no big deal, haha!).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

• Did Lala really not know that only the bride is sppsd to wear white at a wedding?
  • I'm finding it harder to feel sorry for Raquel because she's still hanging around DJ Muppet Baby.
  • Lance Bass presiding over Jax and Brittany's wedding is such a total farce.
  • I couldn't help but notice the wedding planner was also gay. I wonder if he replaced a previous one?

Eh, I’ll give Lala a little bit of a pass on this one, as technically Lala didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to wear white to a wedding event, I think.  I didn’t know this was a party foul either.  I wore a white cocktail dress to my rehearsal dinner and if other people had worn white to my rehearsal, I would have been disappointed, but I wouldn’t have thought the person was violating a rule, even though I know it now.  (This is an aside, but I kind of like the women who wear white to a wedding.  You can spot they’re an asshole without having to go through a conversation).  

Ugh, Lisa is so gross.  She keeps filming these grieving scenes on different shows.  How does she think that makes her look?  Sympathetic?  Or like an asshole who should be on the flight to England already?  If the scene was shot after the funeral, and Lisa played along with her grief and omitted pertinent details so that production could place it wherever in the timeline they wanted...that’s twice as appalling.  It’s using your mother’s death as a distorted storyline now, which is veering into psychosis.  I’m not a public figure, and if I died and found out someone was capitalizing on my death as a plot device, I’d be mad as hell, in hell.  

I agree about Raquel.  Also, she’s not nice.  Last season or two seasons ago, when James was struggling with his sobriety, Raquel pressured him to stay in place and not change people, places and things so that she could have a friend group to hang out with (cause “I’m not from here, James, and it’s so harrrrrd”).  When Scheana did something resembling this to Shay, she was rightfully ripped for it.  Also, it was really aggressive and stupid to come to the reunion last year and imply the reason that the others didn’t like her was because they were jealous, because she had been a beauty queen.  I mean, aside from the obvious <guffaw>, these qualities are anything but innocent.  She’s a manipulator who is too stupid to do it well, but she’s trying with the best of them.

I agree about Lance being a farce, and the gay wedding planner who made it to TV was probably also a replacement, so that Brittney and Jax can show how woke they are.  It’s so hard for me to pick which couple I hate more—Jax and Brittney or Sandoval and Ariana—they’re both so odious in different ways.  Right now, with the wedding, it’s J&B.  I’ll stay tuned.  

I’m so sad that it took me so long to realize how much of a try-hard Dayna is.  She is the Alex McCord of this show.  It’s pretty obvious to me that she wasn’t popular in school and now she’s this awkward late bloomer who thinks she’s going to take the world of SUR by storm by keeping a level head.  Fine, she’s succeeding in that so far, but she’s so dorky!  She was on WWHL last night and Andy complimented her extensions, and she goes, “Thanks,” and then after a quick pause, she went all Ariana Grande, 7 Rings, and goes, “just bought it,” and pointed to her hair.  She completely botched the clearly pre-rehearsed line by saying thanks and pausing, and it was cringeworthy.  Dayna is, I’m sure a better overall person than Scheana, but Scheana would be able to pull off an Ariana Grande line with a compliment to her hair, whereas Dayna should just stay in her lane and said “thanks.”  She’s not turning into the asset to this cast I thought she might become.  This is partially due to the fact that Scheana is being such a poor human this year that it seems redundant to even cast someone for purposes of exposing her obvious machinations.  

• Love 6
14 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Lisa was already back from burying her Mom when she was with Max in TomTom.

She was saying that she really didn't feel up to attending a wedding

• Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Like how Jax said to Lance Bass, "there is a lot of pressure?" OH MY GOD Jax seriously Lance Bass feels NO PRESSURE performing your stupid hillbilly wedding.

I realised that if the show gets another season, we will be seeing Jason effing Couchie with a fricking wedding ring!!! URGH!!

That Kentucky castle looks awful.  Apparently it is named "Versailles" and they pronounce it "Ver-SAILS" 

Anyone used to watch Nip/Tuck?  There was a character played by Rosie O'Donnell called Dawn Budge, who was nouveau riche from winning $381 million.  She bought an enormous mansion decorated with lavish embellishments and also said "Ver-SAILS."  Oh, and in Showgirls, Nomi (Elizabeth Berkeley) pronounced the designer "Ver-SAYS", instead of Ver-sa-chey.

Lisa is a fame-whore, and doesn't want to miss camera time.

But will still make it seem like the camera needs her, not the other way around.  She's above all of that, you see...

46 minutes ago, HouseofBeck said:

Mind you, I have never forgotten Kristen’s and Scheana’s matter-of-fact “preventative Botox” on one of the reunions, but not knowing Raquel’s laboratory substances status, it looked like she was just trying really hard not to cry and it was coming out anyway.

I'm not a dermatologist, but did work in both adult and children's burn units, so know a lot about skin and regeneration.  Don't bother with so-called preventative botox.  No amount of botox is going to prevent or undo an unhealthy lifestyle and it won't be anywhere near as effective as... Sunscreen!!!  It's silly for me to get upset about strangers, but it still makes me extremely uncomfortable when people, mostly women, spend soooooooooo much money on beauty products, most of which are completely and utterly useless.

These people drink so much alcohol, which as you know, is going to dehydrate the hell out of your skin.  They all live in California, but I doubt any of them reapply sunscreen every 2 hours when they're outside during the day.  Many of them have used tanning beds and sunbake without sun protection.  You can see where they are all going wrong. 

The only preventative things you need to do to slow down ageing are:

1. Remove make up every single night, no exceptions, and moisturise.

2. Wear sunscreen and reapply throughout the day, no exceptions!  Not only to slow down ageing, but to prevent skin cancer! CANCER!

3. Drink lots of water (so obvious, but so many people still don't!)

4. Drink alcohol in moh-der-ray-shun.

5. Eat well and look after yourself properly.

SO simple and obvious, but I doubt these people are doing those things, especially the alcohol part.  If you do those above 5 things, you will look a lot better at 50, than people who didn't take care of themselves when they were younger and just did 'preventative botox'.  Save your money.  Do something fun like travel, or put it towards hobbies and your home.  Don't waste your hard-earned income on bullshit which is never going to do anything.

• Love 3