Type keyword(s) to search

Geoffrey and Varya: Russian Roulette

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I totally agree, just like dumbass Liz with Ed.

But now I'm curious about something.

The show led us to believe Varya had left and he had resumed his relationship with Mary.  In fact, someone on one of the FB Savage pages even posted a picture of herself with Geoffrey at a local bar, where he had shown up with Mary.  To this poster, it looked for all intents and purposes that he was back with Mary.  I cannot swear to it, but I believe this poster who had her picture taken with him even outright asked him if he and Varya were together and he said no.  

So where does the truth end and the deception begin?

Was the entire storyline bullshit and Geoffrey and Varya were together the entire time, even after filming ended?  

Did Geoffrey and Varya fake the entire storyline hoping to get him more exposure for his acting career and her a green card?

What was the extent of Mary's true inclusion in this bullshit?  Did she and Geoffrey really have a relationship after filming ended, but it didn't work out so he bounced back to Varya?

Ugh, so many fucking questions about where the lines of "reality" and "bullshit" cross.  

(Disclosure:  I hope this makes sense.  I'm only on my first cup of coffee this morning.)

Certainly was suspicious that Varya just showed up in the US. Your theory makes sense.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Certainly was suspicious that Varya just showed up in the US. Your theory makes sense.

I'm was skeptical about their storyline from the onset and that she was using it as exposure for her radio (?) career in Russia and his acting career.  I think I even posted my suspicions on one of the early threads.

Then seeing how quickly his temper seemed to flare and other things, I had second thoughts and decided maybe it was a legitimate story line and I had jumped the gun.

That being said, when she showed up at his doorstep, I really smelled the bullshit.  He might be an actor, but the acting on all of their parts was especially dreadful once that part of the story line came into play and I went back to believing the entire thing was fake.

I'm still trying to wrap my caffeine-deprived brain around this latest development.  

I think not only were the viewers totally duped, but maybe even TLC.  

No matter what's really behind this shit storm, I hope Varya is proud of herself.  She really grabbed herself a winner.  🤢

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

SoapDirt article about them  possibly appearing on Love After Lockup.

At least she knows where he is.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-varya-geoffrey-paschel-love-after-lockup/

Oh, GREAT. I already mix these shows/casts up sometimes as it but that's quickly solved by asking myself the simple question: Are these felons or foreigners? What fresh hell is this "90D Felons" Venn diagram??

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 11/11/2021 at 3:29 AM, Scout Finch said:

What fresh hell is this "90D Felons" Venn diagram??

I laughed out loud at the "fresh hell" comment!  I use that all the time!  I no longer have WE so maybe it is a good thing I don't have that show in my wheelhouse anymore.

• LOL 2

Watch the last 15 minutes of the sentencing (I sat through the 4 hours). 

In the last 15 minutes, the judge allows Geoffery to speak. During the witness and evidence he glared many times at the prosector or hung his hair down (he has a new hair look and freshly done brows).  Then he gets up to speak and the water works are on right away, crying , saying he is a dad, people need him, he loves charity work. 

Then the judge lets him have it. Like not just a few harsh words, like what many people might be thinking. He says Geoffery is good looking man that charmed people but has a bad side and his crimes over the years were horrible.  Plus the judge was just going on the assult victim and one ex wife, he did not even know about the whole other wife who had to give birth in the hotel rooms and all that abuse. 

The judge gave a sentence above what the prosection asked for. 

Varya was in the courtroom, as well as friend Mary, and at least one of his sons. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

What does this mean for Varya? Back to Russia? Are they married? Why the heck was Mary at the sentencing I though he dumped her for Varya? WTF is Varya thinking? Where there is smoke there is fire and multiple women claimed abuse. 
i think he is lying about the plea ( they wouldn’t have offered him time served or no time on those charges, likely a DV and he would serve a few years) but I don’t understand why he was out on bail. The charges are really serious.  Better yet why do I care 😂 I do think that if Varya were not on the show she may have mysteriously disappeared after moving to the US…..no family to look for her.

the judge reads him for filth and he won’t be so attractive when he gets out…enjoy prison asshole!

https://starcasm.net/judge-calls-geoffrey-paschel-sick-sadistic/

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What does this mean for Varya? Back to Russia? Are they married? Why the heck was Mary at the sentencing I though he dumped her for Varya? WTF is Varya thinking? Where there is smoke there is fire and multiple women claimed abuse. 
i think he is lying about the plea ( they wouldn’t have offered him time served or no time on those charges, likely a DV and he would serve a few years) but I don’t understand why he was out on bail. The charges are really serious.  Better yet why do I care 😂 I do think that if Varya were not on the show she may have mysteriously disappeared after moving to the US…..no family to look for her.

I would love to know if they are married. Geoffery mentioned in his speech  he has all these family members that need him but never said wife. He said kids, grandbaby on the way. He did turn around when he said all this family counts on me and Varya was sitting with the family so who knows. His lawyer whispered to him for a long time before he gave his speech. Maybe he told him not to say wife? 

If Varya was not asking for help for Geofferry and standing by his side, I would think maybe she came here and married him knowing she had an easy out? I think she is allowed to stay if he goes to jail and it is no fault of her own? We also do not know how long she has been here? Has it been 2 years. They sure hide the details well if they are married. 

About the plea deal. What I have heard was he rejected the deal and then the charegs for the trial including the kidnapping. He was going to plea to just one or a lesser charge. The kidnapping was the one with the most time. Then they did an enhancement because of his crimnal history which added time on. Today they lawyer said without the enhancement (which the judge ruled on today) the sentence would have been 8-12 years but the enhancement made it 12-20 years. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

I would love to know if they are married. Geoffery mentioned in his speech  he has all these family members that need him but never said wife. He said kids, grandbaby on the way. He did turn around when he said all this family counts on me and Varya was sitting with the family so who knows. His lawyer whispered to him for a long time before he gave his speech. Maybe he told him not to say wife? 

If Varya was not asking for help for Geofferry and standing by his side, I would think maybe she came here and married him knowing she had an easy out? I think she is allowed to stay if he goes to jail and it is no fault of her own? We also do not know how long she has been here? Has it been 2 years. They sure hide the details well if they are married. 

About the plea deal. What I have heard was he rejected the deal and then the charegs for the trial including the kidnapping. He was going to plea to just one or a lesser charge. The kidnapping was the one with the most time. Then they did an enhancement because of his crimnal history which added time on. Today they lawyer said without the enhancement (which the judge ruled on today) the sentence would have been 8-12 years but the enhancement made it 12-20 years. 

I read somewhere that Varya and his sons started a GoFundMe to cover his legal fees. I guess I assumed they are married but I couldn’t find solid proof of it.

i figured he was offer a plea deal for a lesser change but he claims they offered him no time behind bars. I think that is a fantasy. He is an abusive psychopath and I am glad he is going to serve 18 years. His little smirk tells me he still believes he will get out on appeal…not likely asshole.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

I absolutely loved that judge. He did not mince words in telling that POS exactly what he thought of him. He told him that he should be disgusted by the fact that he tried to use his kids as pawns because he, the judge, certainly was!!!

What I did not understand was that they set the date for another trial. Did he get another trial based upon the fact that one of the jurors said that she had never been a victim of domestic abuse and it turns out she was? So I’m very confused.

by the way, Mary was asked by one of the deputies to leave the court room because she keep making comments and rolling her eyes when the ex-wife was testifying. That’s why the judge gave that little lecture when he came back from recess about conduct in the quart room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Kid said:

I absolutely loved that judge. He did not mince words in telling that POS exactly what he thought of him. He told him that he should be disgusted by the fact that he tried to use his kids as pawns because he, the judge, certainly was!!!

What I did not understand was that they set the date for another trial. Did he get another trial based upon the fact that one of the jurors said that she had never been a victim of domestic abuse and it turns out she was? So I’m very confused.

by the way, Mary was asked by one of the deputies to leave the court room because she keep making comments and rolling her eyes when the ex-wife was testifying. That’s why the judge gave that little lecture when he came back from recess about conduct in the quart room.

Stupid is as Stupid does.  What an SOB this guy is.

• Love 4

In his narcissistic mind, he'll get released on appeal and star as himself in a Dateline episode.

Or - better yet - Clint Eastwood will want to make a movie about Geoff's exciting life . . . starring Geoff.

He's where he needs to be.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I read somewhere that Varya and his sons started a GoFundMe to cover his legal fees. I guess I assumed they are married but I couldn’t find solid proof of it.

I don't think he and Varya ever married.  His victim in this case was listed as his "former fiancee," and it was not Varya.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Kid said:

I watched her live outside the courtroom, she said she was asked to leave because she blew Geoffrey a kiss and the judge didn't want him turning his head around and looking behind him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/3/2022 at 11:06 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yet Sharp/TLC had no problem giving him a role on 90DF. They have absolutely no standards whatsoever.

Yes, lately I've been really turned off by the whole 90D universe. Too much scripted BS, like production pressuring Gino's Ex to contact Jasmine, the cast members just seem to be interested in promoting their Only Fans and social media "careers" and now it turns out that being a convicted violent felon isn't a hindrance to appear on the show either.

Edited by Cini
  • Love 8

I do wonder how much of this he even supports----I mean, Geoffrey is a nutjob (obviously) and actually dangerous but so is Varya (nutjob part). I follow a few accounts related to 90DF on insta and once in awhile her posts pop up. She really is laying it on thick and just from watching those, I assumed they had married. She is certainly playing the part of soulmate, love of her life torn from her by injustice.....filming herself laying flowers at his dead son's grave, invoking the dead son's name when describing the miscarriage of justice, etc. Curious what his other kids and friends think of her and this whole show she is putting on? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

I do wonder how much of this he even supports----I mean, Geoffrey is a nutjob (obviously) and actually dangerous but so is Varya (nutjob part). I follow a few accounts related to 90DF on insta and once in awhile her posts pop up. She really is laying it on thick and just from watching those, I assumed they had married. She is certainly playing the part of soulmate, love of her life torn from her by injustice.....filming herself laying flowers at his dead son's grave, invoking the dead son's name when describing the miscarriage of justice, etc. Curious what his other kids and friends think of her and this whole show she is putting on? 

How is Mary involved? I thought she was blowing Geoffrey kisses in the courtroom 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

no clue. and no clue how this violent jackass felon has not one but 2 women chasing after him 

Welp, since both Menendez brothers married while in prison, Ted Bundy had boatloads of women lusting after him, and countless other EVIL men basically had female fan clubs, it's not surprising.

It's totally sick, but it'sa thing. 

Hence: "Love After Lockup," "Love During Lockup," etc. 

• Love 6
On 2/9/2022 at 2:44 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

How is Mary involved? I thought she was blowing Geoffrey kisses in the courtroom

I read that here.....not sure and that is also why I wonder how on board G is with Varya running around posting all these videos, etc. I mean, is he really with Varya at all?? She is also a little cray and I can totally imagine her just refusing to go back to Russia after he was locked up and doing all this to get publicity and earn some $$. He and Mary had a history and it seemed like an actual relationship (although he did treat her like crap)....I don't know that she would be in court blowing kisses if Varya is sitting there. Has V been to court? Or does she just run around posting shit on social media? And if he was with her, he should have married her so she can stay in the US......

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I read that here.....not sure and that is also why I wonder how on board G is with Varya running around posting all these videos, etc. I mean, is he really with Varya at all?? She is also a little cray and I can totally imagine her just refusing to go back to Russia after he was locked up and doing all this to get publicity and earn some $$. He and Mary had a history and it seemed like an actual relationship (although he did treat her like crap)....I don't know that she would be in court blowing kisses if Varya is sitting there. Has V been to court? Or does she just run around posting shit on social media? And if he was with her, he should have married her so she can stay in the US......

During his sentence hearing Varya can clearly be seen sitting in the background 

• Useful 1

Ok, I just HAD to post this somewhere, but I was just now innocently wasting time watching some ID murder show, I think it was Southern Gothic, and suddenly THERE IS GEOFFREY doing some walk-on part in a re-enactment segment! I excitedly called the husband in and rewound to confirm 😆 No mistaking that doucheface.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, glitterpussy said:

I was just now innocently wasting time watching some ID murder show, I think it was Southern Gothic, and suddenly THERE IS GEOFFREY doing some walk-on part in a re-enactment segment!

Typecasting.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lu1535 said:

Well, I guess Geoffrey isn't being fed only bread and water. Prison must agree with him. 😉

He’s ready for Love During Lockup!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6