Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

This Skype Facetime chat is fascinating. Nothing more captures my attention than two people have a phone conversation on the teevee.

Reminds me of the time I was lamenting being a grown ass woman who was spending precious minutes in my twilight years watching Kody Brown blow dry his hair. Or watching Andrea wait at the foot of an escalator for Lamar to come down, on Love After Lockup. What a rich life I lead. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ShoePrincess said:

I’m late to the party. I had a bad work day yesterday and this morning. I calmed my frayed nerves by buying French cookware on Amazon’s UK site. My eating habit was terrible — cheese fries and wine, so gym penance tomorrow. It was girls’ night out. So I’m reading through chat and watching the end of Travis’s story. He seems clean and pleasant, which. is a huge improvement over the Gina and Bethany train wrecks. Even his home appears to be clean.

Cheese fries....hmmmm....no gravy?

• LOL 1
Just now, Azubah said:

There's just no pleasing us. We're bored when they're successful and outraged when they aren't.

We are fickle. But hilarious when we get a good episode. 

By good, I mean with bathroom Tupperware and OW! MAH LAIG!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Or in some cases it's nothing but a jealous suspicion.

Yep. My idiot of a BIL with my youngest niece. She looks like our side of the family more, so of course she isn't his. 🤬🤬🤬 I want to strangle him, but my sister puts up with it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OH COME ON SHOW. For the last two minutes, all I've seen is a large man, sitting on his sofa, staring into space, pondering life. 

COME. ON.

Yeah, I wandered off and checked my WORK EMAIL.  That's how bad it was.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

At what point can we sacrifice Whitney, her best friend and the person she's "in love" with from our TV?

Who is willing to tear her beating heart from her chest while we all sit on the sidelines and cheer?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or watching Andrea wait at the foot of an escalator for Lamar to come down, on Love After Lockup. What a rich life I lead. 

We're both living quite the rich lives because I watched that scene, too! The needed to hit the "Speed Up" button on that escalator!

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

Anna Kendrick has a weird smile to me.

My nickname for her is "teeth." That's all I see when I see her. She has more teeth than an Osmond.

Edited by WonTon
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

At what point can we sacrifice Whitney, her best friend and the person she's "in love" with from our TV?

That show crossed over to being completely fake years ago. All the boyfriends and even the girlfriends are paid actors. The filmed story has nothing to do with her real life. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Bloody fuck this episode has been dull. Theres not chance for snark but its not even inspirational and makes me root foe him.

This episode has been the equivalent of a 10mg melatonin gummy.  I'm ready to turn in for the night and it's only 7 pm and I still need to cook dinner (breakfast, for the record, with waffles and eggs and bacon). 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

There's just no pleasing us. We're bored when they're successful and outraged when they aren't.

I can't complain, this is a kind of a palate cleaner of an episode.  And he is dull but pretty nice, I am rooting for him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

No. I save the gravy for trips to New Orleans. Roast beef po boy and gravy fries at the Parkway Bakery. Heaven on a plate.

OH YES!!!!  

Shrimp po boys are up there, too! 

• Love 3

Going to the movies is NOT an "activity." And this one DOES include food, Travis! It's a dine-in movie theater!

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

He finally looks a tiny bit smaller, 200 pounds later.

You are being generous and hopeful, since he is being successful...He doesn't look a pound lighter than when he started.

🙂.  I am happy for him, too.  His shape is interesting and doesn't lend itself to seeing changes yet.

Edited by umgoblue
Because hitting save before you finish your thought, requires you to edit.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Who is willing to tear her beating heart from her chest while we all sit on the sidelines and cheer?

That's what I was thinking about.  Put her and icky Buddy in a huge pot and start heating them up!  She could even pee in it as that is her wont!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This episode was rather boring, but it's a nice change of pace to have a relatively decent poundticipant and family. 

You know what that means: next week is gonna be a train wreck. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 8