Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E07: Project Runway x Ashley Longshore

• Start Topic

Dayoung is sick  again? Or has she been sick since the beginning? Maybe she better go to a doctor. 
Never heard of this artist but Victoria has not made a good impression by hating on the print. The judges will probably like whatever she does anyway. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 8

Did Victoria just say that she's worried her piece doesn't have enough color????   She fought having color through the whole episode ...   and now she's worried?!   I'm ready for her to go to, and she didn't really bug be until tonight.

• Love 20

Sergio is dying because he's safe.

I liked Marquise's except for that top, it's not good.  I'm afraid he'll be gone because no way they get rid of Victoria.

I don't like Delvin's but am glad the judges do because I like him, heh.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, raven said:

Sergio is dying because he's safe.

I liked Marquise's except for that top, it's not good.  I'm afraid he'll be gone because no way they get rid of Victoria.

I agree about Marquise. 😞

Sergio thought he would win. Nope, just safe. I’m glad they like Delvan’s design, I like him and I don’t mind the white coat he wears, it looks professional and clean. 
I like Marquise too but the poorly sewn top is going to knock him down. 
Nancy’s is cute but judges are right, it’s huge on the model. 
Brittany’s is cute too, hope she wins. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

I agree about Marquise. 😞

I'm afraid he's gone because he didn't "celebrate the print" too.  I obviously know nothing about fashion but I really liked his except for the top.

I liked how Brittany made the butterflies 3D but I hate the asymmetry.  

• Love 13

I’m glad Nancy is safe but I feel bad for Marquise. I liked him. Too bad they didn’t send ‘don’t hug me’ Victoria home. She was really a jerk. 
I’m glad Brittany won, Delvan and Dayoung’s were good too. I got to give Dayoung props for working while ill. Hope she hangs in there but is careful with her health. A competition is not worth landing in the hospital. 

• Love 17
39 minutes ago, nb360 said:

Oh, Sergio's face when he realized he's safe...😎

I was really expecting to hear some bitching from him about it.  

58 minutes ago, raven said:

I really like Delvin - please stay around for the facial expressions and snark!

OMG his face was killing me during the Chelsey/Sergio discussion.  For a second I thought he was going to walk backwards away from the situation.

I’m so soo SOOOOO glad Brandon called out Nina pretending not to know that was Victoria.  And for his lightbulb going off that it’s always the same look.

34 minutes ago, raven said:

LOL at Brandon saying "what is flood my basement" haha. 

That was hilarious.  I knew Nancy had to be safe after that ringing endorsement.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
51 minutes ago, nb360 said:

Oh, Sergio's face when he realized he's safe...😎

Yup!!!  And, what was that piece of paper in his pocket?  Was it more of his political statement arguments, just in case he was in te bottom?  

I hate to admit this, but I thought his dress was very, very good.

But, what was his political statement this week?  Something about transgender people breaking out of their cocoons?  

If that's the case that he's feeling strongly about, why doesn't Sergio ever pick the nonbinary model (I'm sorry - I hope that is the correct term)?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 4
  • Love 13
47 minutes ago, raven said:

LOL at Brandon saying "what is flood my basement" haha. 

Surprised that Brandon is really quite proper and seemed embarassed by the bawdy jokes!  

48 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

I’m not familiar with the artist but I love her!!!

I'm not either, but she had a wonderful, upbeat personality and her judging skills were amazing - critical but constructive and positive.  

I'd like to meet her in person!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 23

I'd bet my rhinestone belt that a little 'birdie' producer told the judges that Serigio was going to get all political again. Safe mean no talking at all. And, as Miss Coco Peru says "A part of me enjoyed that a little bit."

Speaking of birdies. I think Christian has his heart in the right place and really wants to help the designers. Delvin listened and damn near won. But he's doing the Tom Colicchio 'sniff and sneer' instead of Tim Gunn's gentle but firm prodding. All the designers stiffen up when he enters instead of fighting for his advice. Truthfully, I disliked Christian during his season, but I like him in this role. He just needs to roll it back a bit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

I said it before and I’ll say it again. These folks are straight-up fools for keep helping Daeyoung while she kicks their ass. This ain’t no damn commune.

And I don’t blame Victoria for not wanting to be comforted and prodded after the runway. For all we know, it was just sinking in what a simp she was. Meanwhile Daeyoung’s will-she-won’t-she acts continues ...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, BlackberryJam said:

I don't like people touching me and I don't like to touch other people like that. Hugging is uncomfortable and weird and creeps me out

Believe it or not, I'm like that too.   But Dayoung seems like such a gentle soul and  she was completely rebuffed by Victoria's snotty wave off of the hug.   She could have reached out, clasped Dayoung's hand, or something vaguely gracious, but she did not do that.   But I hear what you're saying about personal space.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18