Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

The ladies continue their debate about what went down at Miravel, including the rumors lobbed at Kelly; Braunwyn opens up about how the show has complicated her relationship with her mother; Vicki insists Braunwyn has destroyed the show she created.

Airs 12/23/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Lawsuit!

I'd be VERY surprised if Vicki and/or Shannon didn't file lawsuits for Kelly's/Dr. Brian's HIPPA violation remarks.

Kelly, the accomplished, multimillionaire, jet setter REALLY is dumb! I'm sure "philanthropist" will never be on her resume. Too selfish for that.

I'll bet "Dr." Brian has already been on the phone with his attorneys. (And quite possibly $hit his scrubs when this episode aired.)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

Was Kelly's boyfriend telling her about Shannon's surgeries a Hipaa violation? 

100% and I hope Shannon sues.  

It was also ridiculous for Kelly to insinuate that Shannon lost all that weight by liposuction.  Give the lady credit, she worked hard and who cares if she had some of the jiggly bits sucked out?

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

Was Kelly's boyfriend telling her about Shannon's surgeries a Hipaa violation? 

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I'd be VERY surprised if Vicki and/or Shannon didn't file lawsuits for Kelly's/Dr. Brian's HIPPA violation remarks.

Kelly, the accomplished, multimillionaire, jet setter REALLY is dumb! I'm sure "philanthropist" will never be on her resume. Too selfish for that.

I'll bet "Dr." Brian has already been on the phone with his attorneys. (And quite possibly $hit his scrubs when this episode aired.)

Wasn't it established, on the show, at the start of the season that she had gotten this procedure done through Brian? I remember her being at his office for a follow-up appointment and thinking "Really, Kelly's boyfriend is doing plastic surgery on Shannon? That's weird." But maybe it was just Botox and I'm remembering wrong. In any case, it would be hard to prove Shannon didn't tell Kelly about it herself.  

I'm disappointed that Tamra seemingly skated through the segment about her manipulations. Nothing about her making fun of Shannon's head injury behind her back? Really? 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

I'm disappointed that Tamra seemingly skated through the segment about her manipulations. Nothing about her making fun of Shannon's head injury behind her back? Really? 

Yes. Tamra always gets away with NEVER being "held accountable" for her words or behavior.

I still think Andy is getting something from Tamra/Eddie to always keep Tamra safe with an orange. 

I can see Tamra giving AC BJ's. Although I haven't polled every man on the planet, I have asked many straight guys AND gay guys  if they cared about whether the BJ was given by a straight woman, a gay guy or any combination of a person's sexuality. The answers were always: "No, don't care who gives the BJ....female or male. It's just a bj." And AC has always made it known he is promiscuous. IMO IMO!

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

remember her being at his office for a follow-up appointment and thinking "Really, Kelly's boyfriend is doing plastic surgery on Shannon?

I could be remembering incorrectly, but I think the plastic surgery that Shannon had at Dr. Brian's in that episode was her face. NOT her stomach.

There is a procedure that's advertised on TV, magazines etc.,ad nauseum, in Southern California called "body sculpting". I think it might be the same thing as lipo, the name has just been changed to "body sculpting".

From viewing the body sculpting pics, the results look just like lipo. Maybe the "body sculpting" is safer? Less down time? I don't know.

I don't care if Shannon's great, new body came from hard exercise and low cal diet, liposuction or some pill she bought on Wish.com. She looks good. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4

Shannon had BodyTite, which is a form of liposuction.  Traditional lipo uses a cannula to literally suck out the fat cells, while BodyTite causes the fat cells to heat up and reduce and ultimately get destroyed.  There are doctors everywhere who do BodyTite.

But yes, I agree that it's not cool at the least, and a HIPAA violation at most, for Kelly's ex to have discussed this with Kelly.  However, if it can be proven that it was Shannon who spoke about this with Kelly, then it was just Kelly repeating it back to Shannon, and Dr. Brian would be in the clear.  Which I suspect is the case.  I cannot imagine that Dr. Brian would risk his professional career on this, and it was more of Kelly repeating back to Shannon on t.v., some things that Shannon had told Kelly in private.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 10

To be clear, an individual can’t sue a medical provider for a HIPAA violation. The OCR enforces the law, and the fines can be pretty bad, but it’s not a money maker for the patient. There might be state laws in California that an individual can sue under, but I don’t practice in California so I don’t know. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I could be remembering incorrectly, but I think the plastic surgery that Shannon had at Dr. Brian's in that episode was her face. NOT her stomach.

There is a procedure that's advertised on TV, magazines etc.,ad nauseum, in Southern California called "body sculpting". I think it might be the same thing as lipo, the name has just been changed to "body sculpting".

From viewing the body sculpting pics, the results look just like lipo. Maybe the "body sculpting" is safer? Less down time? I don't know.

I don't care if Shannon's great, new body came from hard exercise and low cal diet, liposuction or some pill she bought on Wish.com. She looks good. 

No, you're right--it was her face. I just found an article on Bravo's website about it featuring Shannon and Dr. Brian. That's what I was thinking of, and the body sculpting must have been separate and off camera. 

I don't begrudge her that new body either, however she got it. Sometimes when you lose weight naturally, you'll still have extra skin that you can't get rid of through exercise. If body sculpting takes care of that, then by all means, do it! Especially if you're going to be on TV half the year. I wish Kelly wouldn't have gone there with Shannon. She lost me with the "no extensions after fifty" thing too. 

I actually really like Kelly and Shannon as friends and hope they can get past this. Taking Tamra out of the mix seems like the best way to do it. 

• Love 7

Before the season started and during most of the season.. anytime the Tres Amigas were interviewed and the subject of Kelly came up.... Vicki/Tamra would be trashing her and Shannon would only say it was a shame that the friendship was over... yet Kelly's anger is almost all at Shannon with little to no anger at Tamra?  Seriously?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I had enjoyed Shannon and her overall personality for years, but I have to admit that I do not like what I am seeing this season. She blows everything out of proportion and looks silly when she can't even own her shitty behaviour. Kelly is Kelly and I know what I will get with her. I cringe when she talks like an uneducated, trashy, gangsta wannabe BUT her behaviour and responses are consistent and she does have a big heart when she allows herself to be vulnerable enough to trust others. She attacks when she learns she's misplaced her trust. What does Tamra et el do? - they stab her in the back by gossiping about her ON screen. We learn Kelly equally has a bag full of gossip, but only after she's been double crossed - then she shares what she's heard. I also call BS regarding the OGs claims they're 'protecting/defending Kelly' - the fact that the tres amigos have no problem sharing any HW dirt amongst themselves is an example of their intentional manipulations. Every year, Tamra plants seeds, Vicki nutures and exposes, then Shannon ensures they don't lose/ forget about their outrage and need to shun the victim. Shannon's and Tamra's insistence that Kelly has impacted their lawsuit (by instagraming Jim) is a joke. That's part of the reason I have to back away from all three 'amigos'. Don't mess with Kelly because she will say what she's heard and who she heard it from (as opposed to Vicki/Tamra's/Shannon's constant pointing fingers yet never naming names). Let's shake up the scene and get new wives. If the show doesn't last, so what? It had a good run. I am pretty sure it will do fine even if Vicki believes she is the only one who keeps the show on the air. lol

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

I actually really like Kelly and Shannon as friends and hope they can get past this. Taking Tamra out of the mix seems like the best way to do it. 

Good point. If I could only get rid of one or two characters, it would be Tamra first, then Vicki. The fact that Tamra has had to spend so much $$ on a slander lawsuit is karma coming down the pike. She has said so much crap, as well as spread outrageous rumours, that she creates/embellishes from a tiny nugget of truth about another. We all knew eventually someone was going to call her on this. It's about time because she seems to apologize to someone specific every year, only to exhibit the same behaviour the next year. Don't apologize for repeatedly breaking your own behaviour-change promises. Same goes for Vicki. The two of them are evil. (I question how 'religious' they truly are.) Even Tamra's public accusation that Kelly "go back to s**king dick for money" could very well be true; or could be outright slander. When Tamra's back is to the wall because someone has correctly called her on her BS, she resorts to nasty personal slander. Eventually she will pay out enough $$ to learn to shut up.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Shannon had BodyTite, which is a form of liposuction.  Traditional lipo uses a cannula to literally suck out the fat cells, while BodyTite causes the fat cells to heat up and reduce and ultimately get destroyed.  There are doctors everywhere who do BodyTite.

Dorinda from RHONY put this procedure in the spotlight (God love her for it as it is cheaper). I would have to research how the fat is 'melted' and whether the actual cell remains. I do know that liposuction permanently removes specific fat cells, but the fat will just find new cells to expand in. I would lip everything but my chest (I was always flat-chested until kids... now I am a whole B cup, lol). It would be a boob job without a foreign object. (Joking everyone - I am too cheap to pay for improvements, but I do say 'go for it' to any male or female who wants cosmetic surgery.)

• Love 2
12 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I'll watch on Thursay and I'll be relived to bid them adieu for quite awhile.

Once again, re-read and LOVED this post and only want to add... So libertarianslut, tell us how you really feel about the OC housewives? Ha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

What was even worse he disclosed info about  Vicki’s surgeries. That was a Hippo violation.

Even in LA/OC/Hollywood? It seems like everyone in Southern California talks about who has done what, especially if the doctors want their work to be seen and liked. Shannon looks amazing and could generate clients for Brian. Maybe that is only for plastic surgeons rather than cosmetic doctors?

Watching this is pretty nauseating.  No one should "make up" with Vickie or Tamra.  They are both narcissists.  I mean if either one was leaving you might say "I wish the best for you" so that gets me somewhat hopeful, but I'm sure I'll be disappointed.

• Love 8

Bronte had one or two fairly amazing things to say

-Mom went even more crazy with her hair and dress when her looks started to go.  Whoa!

-Her mom always wants to be the center of attention, so Bronte being on the show (and in the spotlight) really made difficulties for them.

Aside from "it's not cheating for us."  😮

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

Dorinda from RHONY put this procedure in the spotlight (God love her for it as it is cheaper). I would have to research how the fat is 'melted' and whether the actual cell remains. I do know that liposuction permanently removes specific fat cells, but the fat will just find new cells to expand in. I would lip everything but my chest (I was always flat-chested until kids... now I am a whole B cup, lol). It would be a boob job without a foreign object. (Joking everyone - I am too cheap to pay for improvements, but I do say 'go for it' to any male or female who wants cosmetic surgery.)

So, I admit to having researched it after hearing about on this Reunion episode.  Some great reviews, but also some horrific ones.  Just like anything, it depends on the doctor, and the patient as candidate.

Unfortunately, it's still pretty expensive, averaging around $8500.  ***continues to eat salad and pass by the cookies and get on treadmill**** sigh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Vicki is, and always has been, insufferable.  If Andy doesn't set her straight during Reunion Three regarding her self-proclaimed role as originator of this series, I will be sorely disappointed (preferably, followed by dismissing her to the Green Room while the others remain).

Kelly has her flaws, but if I had to choose between her and either Vicki or Tamra, she'd be my choice, hands down.  At least she has a functioning heart, unlike the Dos Amigas, who surely have nothing other than black, shriveled up vestiges of decency in their chest cavities.  Shannon would be wise to salvage what's left of her humanity and distance herself before those two emotional vampires succeed in re-creating her in their image.  

• Love 23
14 hours ago, escape said:

She's delusional and desperate in thinking she is the star of this show.  She has to be one of the most unpopular HW's.  Andy's has been hinting about a cast shake-up next season.  They need to start with getting rid of Vicki and Tamra.

add whacko Kelly to that list. All three of these women are toxic waste dumps.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Kelly can't help herself. She shoots from the hip...with reckless abandon. She doesn't think before she opens her mouth and is so consumed with "owning" someone and destroying them that she she just spews stuff at them. She's such an angry troll...I think it would be very difficult to be friends with her because you always would have to have your guard up with her. She can turn on you on a dime and start a campaign of disinformation and attacks on your character. Vicki and Tamra are bad but Kelly is just vicious and ugly. The pig emojis and continual references online, etc. to Vicki being or looking like a pig are just low life thug like responses that you would expect from a middle school bully. Nice role modeling for your poor daughter Kelly...that kid has enough to put up having Kelly for a mother, let alone this public display of disgusting vitriol. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

Kelly can't help herself. She shoots from the hip...with reckless abandon. She doesn't think before she opens her mouth and is so consumed with "owning" someone and destroying them that she she just spews stuff at them. She's such an angry troll...I think it would be very difficult to be friends with her because you always would have to have your guard up with her. She can turn on you on a dime and start a campaign of disinformation and attacks on your character. Vicki and Tamra are bad but Kelly is just vicious and ugly. The pig emojis and continual references online, etc. to Vicki being or looking like a pig are just low life thug like responses that you would expect from a middle school bully. Nice role modeling for your poor daughter Kelly...that kid has enough to put up having Kelly for a mother, let alone this public display of disgusting vitriol. 

I actually felt sorry for Shannon, as she seemed genuinely hurt and confused as to why Kelly is treating her the way she is. My take is that Kelly is green with envy over Shannon's divorce settlement. I also don't believe that Shannon had lipo - I think she had exactly what she said she had, and Kelly is too dumb to know the difference. Or Kelly is just plain lying, which is also possible as she does it as easily as she breathes. 

Where exactly is Kelly jet setting to? And on whose dime? Certainly not her own, as if she had money she wouldn't be living in that dumpy 80's era shoe box. I don't think her current boyfriend has money. She really is delusional, particularly where her daughter is concerned. We have seen with our own eyes Jolie being mortified by her mother's actions. The tampon scene, as well as when she and Brian were trying to talk Jolie into being the face of some non existent product. Kelly is a liar, a fraud, and a narcissist. I wonder how long it will be before Jolie goes to live with her dad FT, like Tamra's daughter did with her dad. 

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I actually felt sorry for Shannon, as she seemed genuinely hurt and confused as to why Kelly is treating her the way she is. My take is that Kelly is green with envy over Shannon's divorce settlement. I also don't believe that Shannon had lipo - I think she had exactly what she said she had, and Kelly is too dumb to know the difference. Or Kelly is just plain lying, which is also possible as she does it as easily as she breathes. 

Where exactly is Kelly jet setting to? And on whose dime? Certainly not her own, as if she had money she wouldn't be living in that dumpy 80's era shoe box. I don't think her current boyfriend has money. She really is delusional, particularly where her daughter is concerned. We have seen with our own eyes Jolie being mortified by her mother's actions. The tampon scene, as well as when she and Brian were trying to talk Jolie into being the face of some non existent product. Kelly is a liar, a fraud, and a narcissist. I wonder how long it will be before Jolie goes to live with her dad FT, like Tamra's daughter did with her dad. 

Jolie should live with her Dad...any family court judge who watches this show would have no hesitation with giving him full custody. She is one step away from a physical brawl with someone. And I do believe that she pushed her mother down a flight of stairs...she is capable of doing this when she has a fit of rage. Bravo needs to get control of this franchise and make a clean sweep of the cast...OUT: Vicki, Tamra and Kelly. 

• Love 6

I’m not saying it’s ok for Kelly to keep referring to Vicki as a pig, but it does not help that Vicki has been shouting in a near-perfect Miss Piggy voice. 

Braunwyn haaaaaaaates her mother and is thrilled that Dr. Deb is being exposed on national television as something less than an amazing brilliant free-spirited glittery rock star doctor, even if she is the one who has to do all the exposing. 

Shannon won’t cop to having lipo because she has implied that her healthy frozen meal line is in some way tied to her weight loss.  I feel like there was another reality TV person who sold something weight loss related and then was exposed as having lipo and it damaged their sales in a big way, but for the life of me I can’t think of who that was. She’s probably afraid Kelly’s comments will damage her livelihood, which is exactly what Kelly intended when she said it.

I love so much that they showed all of Vicki’s narcissistic tantrum throwing.  Her ego is rivaled only by Ramona’s and Nene’s.  

The sight of Tamra just disgusts me.  

I can’t believe this, but I think the only one out of the bunch I ended up liking okay by the end of this season is Gina.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I’m shocked Andy hasn’t checked Vickie yet regarding her status and her apparent problem with same sex relationships. 

Andy goes whichever way the wind blows. He doesn't take a solid stand on anything. And Andy, being gay, you would think he would say something. He does/says whatever is beneficial to his wallet. 

• Love 7

Shannon admitted to getting BodyTite, which is a form of lipo.  She didn’t want to use the word “lipo”, but Kelly checked her on that, and Kelly is right.  
It’s a less invasive form of lipo, but it’s exactly the same result.  In fact, even the company who makes the BodyTite device calls it lipo. 
It’s called “BodyTite Liposuction”. 
It’s nobody’s business what she’s had, but if she’s going to talk about it, then she needs to tell the truth:  it’s lipo.  

Edited by Sterling
  • Useful 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

It’s nobody’s business what she’s had, but if she’s going to talk about it, then she needs to tell the truth:  it’s lipo.  

I hate whenever an entertainer says that they lost weight and got in shape "the old fashioned way," just to find out they had a procedure done.  I don't care what they had done, but be honest about it.   Don't give people false hope about something you said you did, but you really didn't do.  Rather, say "if you have the money, here's something that worked well for me that you might want to try."  There's no shame in that.  Just be honest.   

Shannon always has a stink face whenever any of the other ladies apologize and make up.  I think she wants the dissension within the group, especially when it involves Vicki.  It was okay when she was mad at her, but now that she's friends with her again, she doesn't want anybody else to be friends with her.  At least that's how I view it.  

• Love 16
20 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

To be clear, an individual can’t sue a medical provider for a HIPAA violation. The OCR enforces the law, and the fines can be pretty bad, but it’s not a money maker for the patient. There might be state laws in California that an individual can sue under, but I don’t practice in California so I don’t know. 

True  that the fines can be huge!

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Irritable said:

Shannon won’t cop to having lipo because she has implied that her healthy frozen meal line is in some way tied to her weight loss.  I feel like there was another reality TV person who sold something weight loss related and then was exposed as having lipo and it damaged their sales in a big way, but for the life of me I can’t think of who that was. She’s probably afraid Kelly’s comments will damage her livelihood, which is exactly what Kelly intended when she said it.

Yup. I don’t feel one bit sorry for Shannon. My best guess is she’s  a liar by omission on her best days; it goes with her passive-aggressive tendencies and follower weakness. She will insinuate, IMO, that her slimness is mostly attributable to her frozen meals and hard work when it simply isn’t so. She’s such a disappointment. 

As ever I know I should be ashamed and I know she’s a mess but go, Kelly, go.

What isn’t a mess is the joy you posters give me. Happy Merry to you all! 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Yup. I don’t feel one bit sorry for Shannon. My best guess is she’s  a liar by omission on her best days; it goes with her passive-aggressive tendencies and follower weakness. She will insinuate, IMO, that her slimness is mostly attributable to her frozen meals and hard work when it simply isn’t so. She’s such a disappointment. 

If Shannon had simply said that she had the BodyTite lipo procedure to help her along, that in addition to the frozen meals and workouts, that her body (which, at 50+, having born 3 kids), needed some more help, well I think that could have endeared her more to people.

Showing a vulnerability.  I mean heck, she showed us herself in lycra shorts and a crop top and allowed herself to be weighed when she was 170+ lbs. (when that trainer made that awful face, shame on him).  I was so rooting for her then.  That must have been so hard for her to do!  I know I couldn't have done that.

But then to sit there, smug, adamantly denying that she had lipo, saying she "only had BodyTite", which anyone with a phone could look up, is in fact, lipo, well Shannon, that hurts.  We've all been on your team.

Does she owe people any explanations for her figure?  Absolutely not.  But does she at least owe the truth when she herself is the one who brings it up?  I believe so.

• Love 23
On 12/24/2019 at 10:23 AM, Sterling said:

But yes, I agree that it's not cool at the least, and a HIPAA violation at most, for Kelly's ex to have discussed this with Kelly.  However, if it can be proven that it was Shannon who spoke about this with Kelly, then it was just Kelly repeating it back to Shannon, and Dr. Brian would be in the clear.  Which I suspect is the case.  I cannot imagine that Dr. Brian would risk his professional career on this, and it was more of Kelly repeating back to Shannon on t.v., some things that Shannon had told Kelly in private.

I agree. People talk about their surgeries all the time; and even in cases they want to conceal (like plastic surgery), It's highly likely that Shannon told Tamra who told Emily and so on and so on...

• Love 2