Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I'm at an age where *everyone* I know gets some form of plastic surgery, Botox, etc.  People just don't seem to hide from it anymore.  Heck, I was at a party the other night, and a woman had a large "Botox bruise"; she was open about it.  I'm open about what I've had done too, when it comes up.

Funny thing is, my friends group now picks each other up from our respective surgeries.  I picked up one friend from her full face lift; she picked me up from my eye lift.  It's just something that makes us more....vulnerable, more open, more honest, to talk about, rather than hide from.

As I said earlier, I so appreciated Shannon's willingness to be so open, when she was filmed at Dr. Brian's during her consultation for her facial procedure.  We all saw her with her legs spread getting her "intimate" laser procedure.  So for Shannon, in this reunion, to flat-out deny what she had had done was just weird, out of character, and off-putting.

• Love 3

Eh. I am still on Shannon's team. I don't consider BodyTite to be the same as liposuction, since from its own advertisement it says it is used for tightening skin after weight loss. If Shannon had loose skin after losing 40 lbs, why would she not get the procedure? She can obviously afford it.

On another site Kelly gives two different tweets to people who call her out on a possible HIPAA violation. In one tweet she answers that Shannon herself told her. In a tweet to another person she says that she was there with Shannon and it was being filmed, but Shannon did not want it aired. So why would Kelly not have said either of these things on the show? "Shannon I was with you?" or "Shannon you told me". She didn't. Or why would Andy not have said "Well it was filmed Shannon". Maybe because Kelly is a liar? 

BTW, upthread a poster mentioned a star who had had lipo but kept it a secret. I remember Suzanne Somers doing that years ago, and it was a big deal because her whole brand was built on her weight loss books/advice/thigh trimmer thingy, etc. I don't even consider Shannon's meals to be weight loss meals - it isn't like she has a whole program like Slim Fast. They are simply low calorie meals  - there are lots out there - for people who don't want to consume a lot of calories at a sitting. I will sometimes eat them on the go (not Shannon's but one of the many other brands) and it has nothing to do with dieting, but just not consuming more calories than I need. 

So, still on Shannon's team and good on her for tightening up after weight loss. Could you imagine the grief she would get if she was on camera with a wrinkled abdomen, arms, or where ever she had the treatment? 

• Love 10

In true schoolgirl fashion, Vicki purposely butchers the names of new women on the show in order to let them know how insignificant they are to her.  Then when called on it (Brown Wind), she feigns ignorance by saying she'd never heard that name before.  Even when a person's name is new to you, you don't insult them by intentionally mispronouncing it.

• Love 19
29 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

In true schoolgirl fashion, Vicki purposely butchers the names of new women on the show in order to let them know how insignificant they are to her.  Then when called on it (Brown Wind), she feigns ignorance by saying she'd never heard that name before.  Even when a person's name is new to you, you don't insult them by intentionally mispronouncing it.

I'd bet my next paycheck that Vicki would never do that to a client of Coto insurance.  She'd miraculously be able to pronounce every syllable of every difficult name, perfectly.

Narcissistic POS.

• Love 20

Apparently, Vicki had never heard the name "Lizzie" either:

The Real Housewives of Orange County celebrated the holidays Monday night, and the Cali Christmas was especially frosty between original housewife Vicki Gunvalson and new addition Lizzie Rovsek. "Izzie … Lizzie …" Gunvalson said to Rovsek, as the housewives took a limo to a holiday dinner. "You can call me Elizabeth since you can't keep it straight," said Rovsek, none too amused by Gunvalson's instant attack. "Lizzie seems like a little girl with pigtails," Gunvalson said. "Why can't we call her an adult name?"

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni57178985

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

I'm at an age where *everyone* I know gets some form of plastic surgery, Botox, etc. 

How old are you?  I'm in my early 60s and nobody I know is getting plastic surgery, never mind everyone I know. 

About 20 years ago, a friend of mine bid on botox treatments at a silent auction.  Someone saw her name on the bid sheet and scurried over to her to ask, "Do you know what botox is?"  My friend said she thought it was some sort of facial, and the woman explained what it was and my friend goes Yikes! and went to scratch out her bid. The woman who warned her said, "I was kind of shocked to see you bidding on it."

I always thought the amount of work I see on the OC "talent" is due in large part to where they live, but maybe my view is just skewed by running in an unusually low maintenance crowd. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Precisely. “Brown Wind” was designed as an insult, not “I can’t remember that woman’s odd-to-me name.” (I am not going to generalize or extrapolate on this—but if someone has an unusual name, that actually makes it MORE memorable to me.) Rude names just make Vicki look (even more) like the ignorant one. 

• Love 15
On 12/24/2019 at 6:10 PM, Irritable said:

Shannon won’t cop to having lipo because she has implied that her healthy frozen meal line is in some way tied to her weight loss.  I feel like there was another reality TV person who sold something weight loss related and then was exposed as having lipo and it damaged their sales in a big way, but for the life of me I can’t think of who that was

On RHNJ Caroline Manzo had gastric bypass surgery and insisted her weight loss was from portion control, until she was outed. I don't know that she lost any sales because of it, but it definitely affected her credibility, imo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

On RHNJ Caroline Manzo had gastric bypass surgery and insisted her weight loss was from portion control, until she was outed. I don't know that she lost any sales because of it, but it definitely affected her credibility, imo.

I remember her daughter Lauren had the lap band surgery.  I never heard that Caroline had any weight-related surgery. The only surgery I’ve ever heard Caroline  admit to is a face lift, and that was recent. 

Even if Caroline did have gastric bypass, what does she sell that would be affected by it? What “credibility” would be ruined? She doesn’t sell any diet or fitness related things AFAIK. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 3

Caroline's husband also had gastric bypass, but I don't remember Caroline having it done while she was on the show. 

it's hard to know exactly what Shannon has had done, aside from the facelift and the tightening procedure. Did she also have lipo? Maybe.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

How old are you?  I'm in my early 60s and nobody I know is getting plastic surgery, never mind everyone I know. 

Lucky you!  I wish I didn't need what I've had done, but alas, I do.  But I always envy women like you, who look great at our age naturally!

• Love 2

What is with the age shaming once again?  You reach fifty and the extensions must come out?  Guess what Kelly?  A lot of people younger than you say that you must give up the so called sexy bikinis and low cut dresses should go in the trash because you're over forty.  What say you to them?  Emily and Kelly are so caught up in 'age'.  That says a whole lot more about you than the people you try to age shame.

I have no idea of what Shannon 'did' to Kelly.  But note to Kelly:  I don't give a damn what procedures Shannon may have or have not done.  All I know is that Shannon has been pretty damn honest about her weight lost and things she has had done.  And you argue like a five year old. 

Vicks, you didn't create the show.  So shut up.  And Tamra, you're full of shit.  What you say, you say on purpose because you need that orange. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

About 20 years ago, a friend of mine bid on botox treatments at a silent auction.  Someone saw her name on the bid sheet and scurried over to her to ask, "Do you know what botox is?"  My friend said she thought it was some sort of facial, and the woman explained what it was and my friend goes Yikes! and went to scratch out her bid. The woman who warned her said, "I was kind of shocked to see you bidding on it."

I always thought the amount of work I see on the OC "talent" is due in large part to where they live, but maybe my view is just skewed by running in an unusually low maintenance crowd. 

I'm 50 and know nobody who has any either.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Can someone explain to me why exactly Kelly is so mad at Shannon?

The only thing I got was that Shannon talked behind Kelly's back the whole season.  Which among them hasn't done the same?  That's the nature of this show!  

I'm still surprised that Tamra & Shannon are friends with Vicki again after all of the trash talking they did about her.  So much for "we'll never forgive her!"  Then Shannon looks like she smelled a fart when Kelly & Vicki were having a moment.  I've seen that look on her face before.  It's okay that she made up with Vicki, but she doesn't want anybody else to do the same.  At least that's how I see it 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/24/2019 at 7:28 PM, Sarah Heart said:

Shannon got too close to Kelly, she should stay away from the nasty bitch 

Shannon is swimming in an ocean of sharks and she STILL hasn't realized it.

Why does she keep coming back? Leave this $hitShow while you still have some dignity.

I'm guessing "fame" (if that's what we call being a Bravo TV housewife is) can be intoxicating and addicting. 

• Love 7

I am in Los Angeles and almost all of the women do some kind of plastic surgery, botox, laser peels, fillers etc. if they can afford it. None of this stuff is cheap - especially if one uses reputable practitioners 

However, I don't know anyone who goes to the extremes of these women so that they look visibly done and bizarre. The women I know have a few procedures and do look "refreshed" but don't have the perfectly smooth puffed out faces that scream surgery. It's not even their aesthetic ideal. 

Also some women have it because they are still in the workplace and need to not look visibly old - the same reason women dye their gray hair. 

• Love 7

So if I'm understanding the Tamra/Shannon vs. Kelly thing correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong):

Shannon & Tamra went on Heather McDonald's podcast and slammed Jim Bellino.

Jim Bellino said that it's slanderous, and he is suing Heather McDonald, along with Tamra & Shannon.

For whatever reason, the lawsuit against Shannon was dropped (perhaps Shannon didn't say anything that could be considered true "slander"?).

Kelly Dodd texted Jim Bellino to say that she has a lot of dirt on Tamra, and she can help Jim if he needs ammunition against Tamra.

So of course Tamra is furious with Kelly, because why would Kelly insert herself into this mess, thus costing Tamra additional money and making her life more difficult with respect to this matter?

Shannon has also had to pay out a ton in legal fees, getting her untangled from this mess.

Tamra is still "in it", so Shannon is siding with Tamra in being mad at Kelly for stirring the pot, thus dragging out the case.

Is that it?

And as it relates to this Reunion episode, is this where all the animosity is from?

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 9
On 12/26/2019 at 6:08 AM, chenoa333 said:

Why does she keep coming back? Leave this $hitShow while you still have some dignity.

I'm guessing "fame" (if that's what we call being a Bravo TV housewife is) can be intoxicating and addicting. 

$$$

She makes a 900K* per year by being on RHOC and needs it to keep up her lifestyle.  In her divorce docs, she said she spends 30k/month, and the divorce settlement only gives her 10k/month.

Even the 1.4M equalization settlement is paid out over years and years, so not one huge chunk.

* ETA, a few days later I reviewed the filings again, I was off about her claim: she claimed for 2017 in filings that her show and other gross income was  $423k.  David claimed it was higher, like 900k.  She claimed expenses for business and taxes such that her net was well less than the 30k she spends per month

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Kelly Dodd texted Jim Bellino to say that she has a lot of dirt on Tamra, and she can help Jim if he needs ammunition against Tamra.

I forgot about that part of the argument!  Kelly shouldn't have gotten involved in this mess.  No matter how mad she was at Tamra, she shouldn't have piled on with her 2 cents about the matter with Jim Bellino.  There are times when I like Kelly, then there are times when she becomes so unglued that I'm afraid of her!  She certainly had a lot more angst about her this season.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

$$$

She makes a 900K per year by being on RHOC and needs it to keep up her lifestyle.  In her divorce docs, she said she spends 30k/month, and the divorce settlement only gives her 10k/month.

Even the 1.4M equalization settlement is paid out over years and years, so not one huge chunk.

Wow! I had no idea Shannon makes close to a million each season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

What is with the age shaming once again?  You reach fifty and the extensions must come out?  Guess what Kelly?  A lot of people younger than you say that you must give up the so called sexy bikinis and low cut dresses should go in the trash because you're over forty.  What say you to them?  Emily and Kelly are so caught up in 'age'.  That says a whole lot more about you than the people you try to age shame.

I have no idea of what Shannon 'did' to Kelly.  But note to Kelly:  I don't give a damn what procedures Shannon may have or have not done.  All I know is that Shannon has been pretty damn honest about her weight lost and things she has had done.  And you argue like a five year old. 

Vicks, you didn't create the show.  So shut up.  And Tamra, you're full of shit.  What you say, you say on purpose because you need that orange. 

I find Kelly reality gold, but for someone who has such terrible hair and has been sporting bad extensions, she really should do a big old STFU.

I'm not a fan of extensions period b/c I find very few women look great in middle age with long mermaid hair in general.  Tamra looked amazing with a shoulder length cut a year ago, now she's back to that long hair that doesn't do her any favors in my opinion.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Sterling said:

Lucky you!  I wish I didn't need what I've had done, but alas, I do.  But I always envy women like you, who look great at our age naturally!

But you have no idea what I look like.  I didn't say I look great.  But I will say that I'm content looking like what I look like. 

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I find Kelly reality gold, but for someone who has such terrible hair and has been sporting bad extensions, she really should do a big old STFU.

She really does have the most awful hair, and has ever since she first showed up.  I've never been able to figure out why she can't make it look decent, because she certainly puts in a lot of effort.

• Love 7
On 12/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, Sterling said:

If Shannon had simply said that she had the BodyTite lipo procedure to help her along, that in addition to the frozen meals and workouts, that her body (which, at 50+, having born 3 kids), needed some more help, well I think that could have endeared her more to people.

Showing a vulnerability.  I mean heck, she showed us herself in lycra shorts and a crop top and allowed herself to be weighed when she was 170+ lbs. (when that trainer made that awful face, shame on him).  I was so rooting for her then.  That must have been so hard for her to do!  I know I couldn't have done that.

But then to sit there, smug, adamantly denying that she had lipo, saying she "only had BodyTite", which anyone with a phone could look up, is in fact, lipo, well Shannon, that hurts.  We've all been on your team.

Does she owe people any explanations for her figure?  Absolutely not.  But does she at least owe the truth when she herself is the one who brings it up?  I believe so.

I agree. I'm glad Shannon got her confidence back but I wonder if she's gone a bit too far the other way, because sometimes I just find her obnoxious now.

I also don't think she looks good at the reunion, although she did during the season. At the reunion her face looks overfilled and unnatural to me. She also went a little heavy on the spray tan. I think a shorter hairstyle without extensions would look better on her.

Having said that, most of them don't look great. Kelly's new teeth look too big for her mouth. I know getting fancy veneers is the in thing, but a lot of the time, I prefer the way the person looked before. Shannon's teeth also look obviously "done" to me.  

I think Braunwyn looks the most natural and pretty, and I like Vicki's makeup and her hair looks ok. I don't think Braunwyn needs any plastic surgery so it disturbed me to hear her say that. Emily looks pretty in the color she's wearing. 

I felt some sympathy for Brauwnwyn hearing her describe her relationship with her mother. My mother has a few personality disorders, including NPD and probably Borderline as well as addictions. She has been in competition with me my entire life. She was with my sisters too. She used to even keep us from having a relationship with our father, because she was jealous. I finally got to the point where I had to let her go, and we have no relationship now. I've accepted it but still feel very sad sometimes, especially on Mother's Day and during holidays. I guess we never get over wanting our mothers to love us. 

But what also struck me about B is how disconnected she seems from her kids. This probably isn't the case, but for someone with 7 children, she doesn't talk about them that much. I'd think she'd be consumed by them. Maybe I'm missing something, but her relationship with her husband and children seems odd to me. Or something is ringing false about it but I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps it's only the editing of the show. 

Kelly has an impulse control problem. She and Vicki will never stay friendly, because neither can control their tempers or even take 10 seconds to pause and think about what they're going to say before they say (or screech) it. 

I really wish Tamra would get the boot. I can't stand her. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, Sterling said:

So if I'm understanding the Tamra/Shannon vs. Kelly thing correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong):

Shannon & Tamra went on Heather McDonald's podcast and slammed Jim Bellino.

Jim Bellino said that it's slanderous, and he is suing Heather McDonald, along with Tamra & Shannon.

For whatever reason, the lawsuit against Shannon was dropped (perhaps Shannon didn't say anything that could be considered true "slander"?).

So of course Tamra is furious with Kelly, because why would Kelly insert herself into this mess, thus costing Tamra additional money and making her life more difficult with respect to this matter?

Shannon has also had to pay out a ton in legal fees, getting her untangled from this mess.

Tamra is still "in it", so Shannon is siding with Tamra in being mad at Kelly for stirring the pot, thus dragging out the case.

Is that it?

And as it relates to this Reunion episode, is this where all the animosity is from?

I believe Shannon said in one of her talking heads that the decision in her case is being appealled, and in a separate segment she said she has 2 more years of litigation.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:
5 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

She makes a 900K per year by being on RHOC ...

Was in the divorce filings, and David sought to get the temp monthly support of 22.5k/mo cut due to it.

What's also funny is that, in contrast, Gina in her filings made less than 100k* from RHOC for her first year.

Eta: * I think it was 60 or 65k.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

I believe Shannon said in one of her talking heads that the decision in her case is being appealled an.  In a separate segment she said she has 2 more years of litigation.

Appealled?  Maybe.  But I think Shannon has some facts in error, even by the filming of the reunion, she was dismissed AND Bellino was ordered to pay $137k (not the $220k Shannon asked for).  Maybe he can pay over two years, or he is appealing, but ...I don't know.  I would think she should claim a victory and "put it out there" that she's been vindicated. And Be Haapppy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I kind of love the way Brauny dealt with Vicki during the reunion. I loathe her mother, but I don't mind Braunwyn.

I like Braunwyn a lot and hope she comes back...as long as her mother stays in the background (ugh).

And, contrary to Vicki's assertion, Braunwyn didn't ruin the show.  IMO, it went bad years ago.

For me, these show work best when the majority of time consists of the women getting along and the focus is on their lives.  OC has it  backwards, i.e. the majority of time is of women are bickering and we don't see much of their real lives at all.

I think this is why I like NYC.  They have their share of issues but their lives are interesting enough that they don't need the infighting as much as OC.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 10

Vicki and Kelly are two peas in the same pod when it comes to how they fight.  They both believe that if anyone says anything negative about them, they have the right to go over the top in what they say.  Add in Vicki's eternal "I didn't say it. Someone told me" and both of them falling for Tamrat stirring the pot and we have a perfect storm of anger. The would both be exhausting to deal with IRL.  

I will never understand how Tamra gets away with as much as she does.  She constantly spreads rumors to cause issues among the other women.  

I did like Kelly saying that if Vicki was going to criticize Braunwyn for nudity and kissing women she needed to go after Tamra too.  It's not like Braunwyn was kissing the air and claiming it was a woman.  There was another person involved.  FFS we have seen Tamra's breasts more than her many surgeons at this point.  It's like she's afraid if she doesn't show them they'll disappear.

FWIW BodyTite is not liposuction.  It does however, over time, shrink and/or destroy existing fat cells.  It, like lipo, assists with small amounts of weight loss in the areas targeted.  Shannon lost 40 pounds on her own, then had procedures to refine the look of her body.  I am not saying this to either defend or attack either procedure.  Her body, her choice.  She did put in her work and made major changes to both lose weight and gain fitness.  

• Love 15
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That is just a baseline figure as their "celebrity" from being on the show enables them to earn money through other channels such as payment for instagram or other social media. They would also be able to negotiate free or reduced charges for travel, accommodations and any other stuff they would otherwise pay for. Every time there is a picture or mention of their using something or vacationing somewhere, it is highly likely they are either paid or were comped. That kind of stuff adds up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I don't think Kelly's ex told her anything about Shannon's procedure. I think Kelly and Shannon were probably still friends when Shannon decided to have Kelly's ex do the procedure and told Kelly all about it. 

Tamra must have taken a boatload of Xanax before the taping because she is too calm. Practically smiling and laughing at everything. Letting Shan, Vick and Kel do all the yelling and screaming. All she is saying multiple times is Who, me? I didn't say that. Or , so what, I said that. Then they roll tape to she what Tamra said all season long about Shannon and Kelly and she still didn't give a shit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Tamra must have taken a boatload of Xanax before the taping because she is too calm. Practically smiling and laughing at everything. Letting Shan, Vick and Kel do all the yelling and screaming. All she is saying multiple times is Who, me? I didn't say that. Or , so what, I said that. Then they roll tape to she what Tamra said all season long about Shannon and Kelly and she still didn't give a shit. 

I think Tamra knows when to shut up.  This is the time.  

• Love 3

Sweet Tea, very touching =your sharing about your growing up family. 

Finally having a chance to watch this, and I still don't get Gina but she seems sincere.

I agree that Shannon's face looks very off. She WAS looking really good a while ago, but maybe it is the overfill or something but her face looked lumpy - for lack of a better description.

I am on the fence about Tamra and always have been. I basically like her but when she gets over the top too often, she loses it. In her "Real" moments, she has me believing in her.

Kelly's pronounced plastic face always looked bizarre to me. I see she has been tweaking it a bit and it might look better but she is really just plastic looking and distorted facially.

It was truly shocking to me to here all that Shane and the others shared, and I feel like Emily is one of the more true ones.I would love to know more about her. I support her with the embracing all body types, but I for sure would not do the burlesque and find that as a disconnect with the rest of her.

Not sure what to think of Bronwyn and her new bad ass self. Sounds like someone wants to be assured she will be on season next.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm not a fan of extensions period b/c I find very few women look great in middle age with long mermaid hair in general.  Tamra looked amazing with a shoulder length cut a year ago, now she's back to that long hair that doesn't do her any favors in my opinion.

I agree with you that very few women with long hair in middle age and I'll go a step further and say that very few women look good with long hair in their late twenties or thirties.  What bothers me is Kelly making the statement that you can't do it after a certain age.  It depends upon the person.

I agree that Tamra looked great with that bob look.  Unfortunately, it was her long hair tucked up in the back.  She said Eddie doesn't want her to cut her hair.  Roll my eyes. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

I agree with you that very few women with long hair in middle age and I'll go a step further and say that very few women look good with long hair in their late twenties or thirties.  What bothers me is Kelly making the statement that you can't do it after a certain age.  It depends upon the person.

I agree that Tamra looked great with that bob look.  Unfortunately, it was her long hair tucked up in the back.  She said Eddie doesn't want her to cut her hair.  Roll my eyes. 

Exactly. It’s all about you and how it looks on you! I know a woman in her 50s with long, wavy hair that I’m certain is hers and not extensions—and she looks fantastic. I, on the other hand, wore my hair in a bob through my teens and twenties, and didn’t really start growing it until my thirties. It’s about as long as looks good on me now... but SUPER long hair makes me look dorky and stumpy, NOT sexy. So at a certain length, I lop it off. If a guy is obsessed with super long hair, I ain’t the girl for him! LOL

PERSONALLY I don’t like it when women try too hard in any manner, and that includes trying to look decades younger than they are. By all means, do and wear what you want! Look youthful! Take care of yourself! Eat well, exercise, and take supplements if they’re safe and you think they make a difference. But try-harding looks bad on anyone. As does bad-mouthing “old people” who are only about a decade older than you, EMILY AND KELLY.

• Love 5

If Vicki has any sense at all, she will watch her performance on the reunion episodes and be embarrassed by her childish, entitled behavior. She acted like a five year-old throwing a tantrum because it was her sister's birthday party and not hers. 

• Love 10
On 12/23/2019 at 11:01 PM, whydoievencare said:

OMG, Vicki chastising Braunwyn because of the nudity - ignoring the fact that her bestie Tamra does the very same thing!  And Vicki claiming credit for starting the RHOC franchise.  In reality, didn't it start with Jeana's family and then they added the other women?  She's such a pompous fuck!

I was waiting for the clip of Vicki baring her breasts to show Terri Dubrow (on the phone), followed by a montage of Tamra's "wardrobe malfunctions", and absence of modesty. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

If Vicki has any sense at all, she will watch her performance on the reunion episodes and be embarrassed by her childish, entitled behavior. She acted like a five year-old throwing a tantrum because it was her sister's birthday party and not hers. 

I think you have answered your question as Vicki lacks any degree of self awareness. If she did, she couldn't possibly with a straight face accuse Braundwyne of lowering the "tone" of the show given everything Vicki has done including including attempting to run a cancer scam charity. And that is leaving out that Tamra has been in the nude far more often than Braunwyn and participated in the make-out session with Braunwyne.

What I find amazing is the ability of these women to lie about what they have done or said knowing that they were taped doing or saying exactly what they are denying. 

• Love 4
On 12/26/2019 at 9:25 PM, breezy424 said:

Fuck Eddie.  You like long hair?  Grow your own, asshole.

And for a second there, I was thinking that younger women these days were rebelling against that sort of nonsense because their men have these heinous pubic-hair beards.  But then I realized that my thinking was 180-degrees off:  men get to tell women not to cut their hair AND they get to sport those monstrosities on their face.  I should have known.

22 hours ago, ivygirl said:

PERSONALLY I don’t like it when women try too hard in any manner, and that includes trying to look decades younger than they are.

This is a huge annoyance to me.  I don't think women will ever be equal to men unless they stop hobbling themselves with shoes (always makes me think of binding Japanese (edit: and Chinese) women's feet) and are allowed to have the same self-esteem standards that men do, the vast vast majority of whom would never find it necessary to alter their faces for public presentation, or sport 1/2" long fake fingernails that make getting things out of their wallet impossible.

And I noticed that Emily said, not quite apologetically but she still said it, that she hadn't gotten spray tanned because of her hip replacement.  I'm not sure how one leads to the other, but I was looking at her and thought there's no way in the world adding spray tan to her would make her look better than she did. 

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 12/24/2019 at 9:46 AM, chenoa333 said:

Yes. Tamra always gets away with NEVER being "held accountable" for her words or behavior.

I still think Andy is getting something from Tamra/Eddie to always keep Tamra safe with an orange. 

I can see Tamra giving AC BJ's. Although I haven't polled every man on the planet, I have asked many straight guys AND gay guys  if they cared about whether the BJ was given by a straight woman, a gay guy or any combination of a person's sexuality. The answers were always: "No, don't care who gives the BJ....female or male. It's just a bj." And AC has always made it known he is promiscuous. IMO IMO!

well, they *did* make out on a WWHL New Year's Eve show, once (does anyone else remember that?)

Bethenny elegantly declared, "hey, a hole is a hole!"

also, unrelated, whenever anyone talks about Jim Bellino, it sounds to me like "Jimbelino" is his name, like he's this character, like "Thumbelina" or "Rumpelstilskin"

• LOL 8
On 12/25/2019 at 8:19 PM, SweetieDarling said:

I'm surprised.  I never thought Caroline was all that big;  I thought there was a weight requirement for that.

• Love 1

Although I haven't polled every man on the planet, I have asked many straight guys AND gay guys  if they cared about whether the BJ was given by a straight woman, a gay guy or any combination of a person's sexuality. The answers were always: "No, don't care who gives the BJ....female or male. It's just a bj."

What gay men and straight men are u interviewing?

• Love 1