Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

If I hadn't seen Michael Easton in other things, I would think he is terrible.  I've  never see Cameron Mathison in anything else, so I'll have to take your word that he normally doesn't suck.  I did watch AMC back in the day, but before his time.  And I never watch anything on the  Hallmark channel.

I think what Mathison and Easton have going for them is they show and up and get it done—and their backstage schmoozing abilities. Laura Wright is very similar. None of them is super talented, but they found a niche for themselves in daytime, have loyal followers from show to show, and have survived for years in a very competitive and cutthroat profession. None of these folks is super talented or appealing to me, but they are less stressful for the show every contract cycle than say a bright light you always worry will bounce on you. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I think LW can be excellent when she wants to be, or when she has a good script to work with. I was blown away by her portrayal of Luke's mother during the anniversary show several years ago. But Carly has become so one-note over the last several years that LW can literally show up, recite her lines and go home without putting in much effort. 

I have no such excuse for Cam Mat. He's just awful IMO.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, ciarra said:

There was some sort of clickbait on Youtube about CM having a new movie deal, and will leave the Drew role.  Possible recast? 

not leaving :( Just a series of Hallmark movies so if we're really lucky, he'll at least be off screen for a while

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Finn’s malpractice suit

Maxie’s credit card debt

Scout not wanting to go to a new school

Lois’ mom bingo drama

Is it just me or are the storylines even duller than usual? 

I was thinking the same. GH suddenly reminded me of Coronation Street plots. 😂 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

the whole Maxie cc conversation began with her not being able to put together a desk and how she was now just out the money. I'm sure Cody, Chase, Dante, and Mac would all be willing to help and could figure it out between the 4 of them.   Maybe Spinelli could hack into the company and find the super secret instructions🙂

• LOL 4
On 11/28/2023 at 12:51 PM, Melgaypet said:

What I wouldn't give to have seen Stephen Nichols, Tyler Christopher, and Nicholas Chavez share the screen as three generations of Cassadines.

I've been thinking in the last month what I wouldn't give to see Tyler Christopher, Nicholas Chavez, Genie Francis, JJ, Becky Herbst and William Lipton acting together just one time. I saw the news earlier this month about TC's death and I am still just stunned/processing. I hoped possibly one day I would get to see him return to the Nikolas role and be in scenes with "Mother," "Lucky," "Elizabeth". Not to mention long overdue scenes of them facing the sons they abandoned. I think Chavez and Lipton coming together in a confrontation scene with Christopher and JJ would be awesome. 

I give allll the kudos to Chavez for showing in Spencer's obsession with baby brother Ace how this young man is - in a really unhealthy way - trying to heal his long-term father abandonment issues and give himself a real family life now that consists of Grandmother, Step Grandpa, and baby brother. The way Chavez is conducting himself as Spencer, reminds me very strongly of how Christopher conducted himself as Nikolas when Elizabeth was pregnant with Aiden, and shortly after Aiden's birth. 

I can't imagine how wrecked Herbst must feel after losing Jackie Zeman, Sonya E, Billy Miller, and Tyler in ... a year?!   I know that Maurice Benard, Kelly Monaco and a couple other current GH actors worked with all four of them as well, but she has worked with each of them a lot during her career. I imagine Kimberly McCullough is also deeply sad since "Bobbie," "Epiphany" and "Nikolas" were in tons of scenes with "Robin" over the course of McCullough's GH career. 

On an unrelated note, glad to see that Rena Sofer is back - but it's absurd she's returned this fall over worries about her daughter and ELQ versus the show making excuses for why Lois couldn't show up when BL was in the hospital, fighting for her life due to being slashed in the neck.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 4
  • Love 7

I'm shocked Michael didn't insist that Nina not sit at the bar in her own hotel because she might cross paths with someone he doesn't want her to.

Michael, if you want to expose Nina, just do it, you giant wienie. Sonny will deal with it. And good for Nina for finally telling the entitled turd that she's done kowtowing to him. We'll see if that holds past today.

The Willow/Molly scenes were surprisingly non-rage-blackout-inducing for me. I do wish Willow had said she was ambivalent about having another baby, especially when she found out about the leukemia, but I know this show and I will always have different ideas about women having babies.

LOL that Molly thinks Willow and Michael had to "get over all that" (i.e., Willow not telling Michael about the leukemia.) Yeah, that sure caused a rough patch in their relationship.

Time may wait for no one and play by its own rules, but there's nothing wrong with taking a breather between a miscarriage and finding another surrogate and starting that process again. Portia was awfully casual about TJ wanting a moment, despite saying she understood the need for grieving.

Sam, what is your problem? Why are you so reluctant to talk to Drew about anything that isn't whether Scout should stay overnight at the Qs? It's gross you give in to him just because he's had a rough time. (The last stretch due entirely to his own stupidity, but nobody cares.) Scout deserves better.

Shut up, James. And Maxie, start parenting your brat of a child.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

ITA.  I'm still annoyed at his "eat dessert first" stunt at Kelly's.  Why indulge the little jerk?

• Like 2

I really freaking hate Michael. I wasn't a huge fan of Austin, but I'd trade him for Michael being dead on the floor in a heartbeat.

WTF was up with Ava talking to Dante. Does she want to get arrested? I kept wondering if someone was drugging her because she was acting weird.

These storylines are all so boring (with the possible exception of Ava and the murder mystery as long as it turns out it's Ryan Chamberlain who is not dead because I need this in my life).

If I was the regular writers, I'd be so embarrassed.

Edited by threebluestars
I can't spell.
  • Like 7
9 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Was he supposed to be off the whole week? I know Portia asked about him but didn't catch if this was supposed to be his first day back.

Yes, he was off for the holidays and it was supposed to be his first day back. 

Why didn't Ava tell Dante that Austin told her that she was kidnapped so that Austin would get Cyrus out of Pentonville? Easy peasy. 

Dante is a fool for trusting Mason. Especially since Austin was murdered right after telling Dante that he would get him evidence against the Crime Boss but it would cost him his life. Does Dante think that's Ava?

How can Portia take over TJ's patients? She head of Internal Medicine and he's on some residency rotation. Not to mention, no doctor I know would let a resident off because he was upset that his wife wanted a new surrogate.

So Sam doesn't want to hurt Drew's feelings and so she's going to let him ship Scout off to a school that she doesn't want to go to? Great way to advocate for your kid, Sam.

Does someone on the show's production team think that Michael is in any way charming? Or even interesting? Because I know worms who are better than him.

Was today "Meet Everyone's Minimums Day? The PSA with Maxie was acceptable but everything else was Zzzzzzz, including the anvils for Cody.

• Like 6

I watched this episode today. It's the first time in a long time I've actually watched one. I keep up here and through YouTube reviews. But geez, so many conversations seemed so weird and awkward between the characters. Like do you people even know each other? Lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

the anvils for Cody

I legit forgot that he's Mac's son until Felicia started remembering past conversations and putting things together.  But even if the truth comes out, he's still not going to sleep in James' room and stay up until midnight playing video games. Cody is a grown man with responsibilities and James needs to be told to mind his manners. it's okay to like Cody. It's even okay to wish he was related to the kid. But they're not peers and Maxie (or Felicia) needs to put her foot down before things really get out of hand.

Can Michael please just DIAF or fall off a bridge or something? PLEASE? "I want to tell the whole world what kind of person you really are." And I want to tell the whole world what kind of person YOU really are. And your mother. And her boyfriend. But of course you're all perfect ::eyeroll: And his 'I hope I see YOU at Christmas' to Sonny? I wanted Sonny to just tell him that he will not disrespect his wife like that. 

WTF is wrong with Sam? Just tell Drew you are NOT sending your daughter to a fancy (I'm presuming) boarding school just because it's what he wants.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Sam lost her mind?  Why is it taking Kristina to tell her she's the parent and just tell Drew no.  Especially when Scout doesn't want to go.  Drew trumps Scout to Sam?  

Drew missed this time because he was insider trading and chose to go to jail so Carlys kids would have their mom instead of Scout.  Sam should be calling that out.  

Something different about Drew? Lol yes he's nothing like Billy's Drew. 

Michael is vile brat and Nina needs to stop taking it from him. Tell Sonny and tell Nina.  Michael wants to talk about exposing liars? How about his big plan to make Sonny pay? Sonny needs to be done with him. 

James wishes Cody was his brother? Surprised he didn't say Uncle for the anvils.  Felicia thinks he's still Mac's.  

You're welcome? Interesting I guess Cyrus.  

• Like 8

If this was a real soap, there would be ramifications for Michael when the truth eventually comes out.  Carly, Nina, Drew, Sonny should all be furious with him.  Oh, Joss, too, because when is she not?  But, no, I'm sure much like when it was learned Carly kept the truth about Willow and Nina a secret, there will be a raised voice and everything will be resolved by dessert and they'll all talk about how awful Nina is.  This. Fucking. Show.

Sam is acting like a total weenie.  Co-parenting, Sam, literally means you BOTH get a say in things.  It doesn't mean Drew gets his way for reasons he didn't even articulate in any meaningful way.  It doesn't matter that Drew has "had a tough time" in the last year (most of it his own doing).  That doesn't mean he gets whatever he wants.  Ugh, and I just realized as I was typing this that Carly is probably going to stick her nose all up in this as if it's any of her business.  Blech.

Bright spot for me today was Dante, as DZ continues to play him like he'd rather be anywhere else.  I feel ya, dude.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, Desperado said:

I was thinking the same. GH suddenly reminded me of Coronation Street plots.

You're so right about Coronation Street.  Crikey, it's been boring.   Now EastEnders is on FIRE!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Finn’s malpractice suit

Maxie’s credit card debt

Scout not wanting to go to a new school

Lois’ mom bingo drama

Is it just me or are the storylines even duller than usual? 

How to make these boring stories more interesting:

1- Finn's dead patient was Michael. Any story involving that SLS being dead will immediately improve it. Tracy is the one bringing the lawsuit, which impacts their friendship. 

2-Maxie's cc debt: There is no saving this story, unless it involves Maxie killing Michael for his money.  Otherwise get her a credit counselor and be done with it. And Maxie, maybe if you didn't cater to your kids every whim, you wouldn't be in debt. Set some freaking boundaries. 

3-Scout not wanting to go to a new school: Sam and Drew have a big fight, she discovers he is actually a clone of the real Drew and kills both him and Michael. 

4-Bingo drama: Yuri accidentally on purpose kills Michael while aiming at the Russian mob. The town throws him a parade. Sonny is so impressed he decides to retire and turns the mob reigns over to Yuri, giving him a real storyline (when did he become the Q's butler?).

See, every storyline is better with Michael's death. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, jqdeco said:

1- Finn's dead patient was Michael. Any story involving that SLS being dead will immediately improve it. Tracy is the one bringing the lawsuit, which impacts their friendship. 

Would tracy care if Michael died?  I think Carly would be the one most likely to bring the suit.

As for the rest, you may be a wee bit obsessed with Michael dying😄

• LOL 6

November 21 episode (yes, still behind):

I’m really liking the relationship between Nina and Charlotte; Charlotte really likes and trusts her even if Nina is no longer her stepmother. That kid needs someone she can trust and Laura and Nina are doing great work helping her

• Like 4
17 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Not to mention, no doctor I know would let a resident off because he was upset that his wife wanted a new surrogate.

Right? I seriously doubt any retail manager would do, either. Let work get your mind off your problems.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, jqdeco said:

2-Maxie's cc debt: There is no saving this story, unless it involves Maxie killing Michael for his money.  Otherwise get her a credit counselor and be done with it. And Maxie, maybe if you didn't cater to your kids every whim, you wouldn't be in debt. Set some freaking boundaries. 

I’m a couple days behind but didn’t Maxie make out like a bandit when Deception went public?  Why is she in debt?

Weird that Sam is being so cagey about talking to Drew.  When he told her he was going to prison and asked her to smooth things over with Scout, she said no and that he was going to have to handle that himself.  She had no problem putting him in his place.  What changed?

I couldn’t care less about Lois’ mom and the Russian mob, but I love Yuri so I’ll put up with it for a while.

• Like 1

Ava was a mob princess and she's smart. Why is she handing the incriminating picture around and smudging any possible fingerprints? Touch it with gloves and put it in the safe in case you need it to prove your innocence later.

Instead of Elizabeth glossing over Finn's concerns about how he will look to the jury, it would be a better story for Finn to have to deal with the problems of being neurodivergent and how other people react to that.

Casting win:  Rena Sofer and Amanda Setton really do look like they could be mother and daugher.

Kristina & Molly bond at her apartment: the Molly/Kristina feud is over with a vengeance, thank goodness. But Kristina being the surrogate is still a terrible idea.

They have nothing for Chase and Brook Lynn except to get married?  Zzzzzz

Carly can feed the whole unhoused of Port Charles but until she treats Nina better, I will never believe that she is a good person.. I like the Pikeman twist though, unless Sonny has to save Carly yet again.

10 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I’m a couple days behind but didn’t Maxie make out like a bandit when Deception went public?  Why is she in debt?

She overspent moving into the new house and Deception went into debt during the lawsuit. I get that she doesn't want to use her parents' retirement fund but hello, 25% interest...

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 11/30/2023 at 3:59 PM, dubbel zout said:

different ideas about women having babies.

This show is ridiculous (aka lazy) about creating storylines for women having babies. The Molly and TJ surrogacy stuff is recycled from Dante and JMB's Lulu surrogacy storyline, until the point where Maxie had the miscarriage and then immediately got pregnant again (at the same time Maxie- actress KS actually was pregnant IRL). Molly has flat out said she wanted a baby because she was told she couldn't have one. She's what, 25 years old? and has not talked about wanting kids, until that moment. Lulu was around the same age and said the same thing for the same reason. These are young women who were enjoying their marriages and work - then, poof!  Iwantababyweneedababypleaseasap. 

I stand by my opinion that Maxie never actually wanted kids. Getting pregnant by Spinelli was an "accident" (timing worked well for KS) and even once she got to a better place in her life after giving birth to Georgie, she was perfectly happy to let Spinelli and his long-time girlfriend raise Georgie while she was essentially in the role of fun aunt/visitor in her daughter's life. She wanted James because the love of her life was shot to death and James was all she had left of Nathan. She was excited at the idea of family life with Nathan. She was uncertain about the "Louise" pregnancy, which was also an "accident" around the time Henrich/Peter moved in with her.  She wanted the baby because he said he would be by her side as an equal partner in parenting. BL and Chase raised Bailey Louise for the first months of life. She has hardly been seen or mentioned since Maxie got her back.

Spinelli, Felicia and Mac have done more parenting of Maxie's three kids than she ever has. She has never actually learned how to parent. It reminds me of Sam's kids, spending early childhood years growing up in Grandma Monica's home with the extended family and nannies, staff, etc.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Molly: I realize I've never been here [i.e., Kristina's place] before.

Me: I don't think we have, either!

3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Casting win:  Rena Sofer and Amanda Setton really do look like they could be mother and daugher.

Credit where credit is due: The show is usually excellent at physical casting. I hated that BL thought Gloria's idiotic comments about marriage would scare Chase off. I also hated how completely predicable they were. Keep those stereotypes alive, Show!

• Like 3

I thought Ava was acting really strange while talking to Dante too.  What in hell was that?  She was acting seductive, teasing, and mysterious.  Not a great way to act when a detective is questioning you about a murder IMO.  Maybe she was supposed to be drunk off her ass.

God, I HATE Michael.  This is just awful to watch.  And of course I expect zero repercussions for him.  What's her name Willow will probably go back to acting like a mad cow to Nina and thank Michael.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, CeChase said:

What's her name Willow will probably go back to acting like a mad cow to Nina and thank Michael.  

And thank the woman who sex trafficked her and gave up her son's location to the man she was trying to flee for trying to warn her about her evil bio mom.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

She overspent moving into the new house and Deception went into debt during the lawsuit. I get that she doesn't want to use her parents' retirement fund but hello, 25% interest...

Idk, I’d be wary of taking money from my parent’s retirements fund if they were in their 60s. They’re screwed if she can’t pay them back in the next couple years and she made it sound like she always been bad with money. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly can feed the whole unhoused of Port Charles but until she treats Nina better, I will never believe that she is a good person.

Carly Corinthos, champion of the downtrodden. Spare me. And that hamburger she served to the Pikeman guy was tiny!

Elizabeth is being completely dense about Finn's lawsuit. OF COURSE the hospital will throw him under the bus if that's what's right for GH. It won't matter if Terry and Portia feel differently. It won't matter if the board thinks Finn hung the moon. They aren't going to want to have to make a multimillion dollar payout. FFS. Can someone slap some sense into both Elizabeth and Finn? 

"I'll relay the message." "You do that." When they have Sonny spout playground-level retorts, it really undercuts the idea he's supposed to be the most feared mob boss on the Eastern Seaboard.

2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’d be wary of taking money from my parent’s retirements fund if they were in their 60s. They’re screwed if she can’t pay them back in the next couple years and she made it sound like she always been bad with money.

No wonder Maxie is so bad with money—her mother is willing to jeopardize her retirement account to bail out her feckless daughter.

BL mentioning every nonna getting wedding fever when someone turns 18 reminded me of a guy who used to work in my dad's machine shop who started asking me when I was getting married when I was 16. He wasn't teasing. I don't think he expected girls to have any other ambition except to get married and start pumping out babies. He'd probably be horrified to learn I'm single and childless to this day.

What annoys me big time about the Molly/TJ story right now is that if TJ were talking about new surrogates behind Molly's back, he'd be crucified as insensitive, selfish, etc. Yet Molly can do it because she's desperate to be a mom, and that's just peachy. UGH.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1

So the guy flirting with Carly at Kelly’s is the big bad Pikeman guy who may or may not be linked to the Pautuck guys?

The actor was decent and looks familiar, but if he’s to stay I would’ve preferred stunt casting.

I basically only listened to Ava/Nina who are always fun together, but if I was into traditions and mariage, getting proposed to in someone’s kitchen, would not cut it at all.

59 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Instead of Elizabeth glossing over Finn's concerns about how he will look to the jury, it would be a better story for Finn to have to deal with the problems of being neurodivergent and how other people react to that.

Has Finn always been ND?

• Like 3

There really should be something between Maxie putting everything on her credit card at 25% interest and being bailed out by Felicia and Mac. A co-signed loan perhaps? If they are going to write this story, do it properly.

51 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Has Finn always been ND?

I don't think that it's been stated on the show but he feels that way with his awkwardness around people and social backwardness. I think that it would make this lawsuit more interesting if the problem was not just whether his work was competent but his problems in winning the jury's sympathy. Certainly more interesting than his problems tapping sugar maples.

ETA: I may be influenced by the fact that I'm just reading The Maid and fascinated at the problems ND people can have reading communications.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I get that she doesn't want to use her parents' retirement fund but hello, 25% interest...

seriously. Has she never heard of a balance transfer? Find a credit card with a 0% promotion rate and transfer your high-rate balance there. Then as that rate winds down, find another until you've paid off (or at least down) your debt.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Desperado said:

So the guy flirting with Carly at Kelly’s is the big bad Pikeman guy who may or may not be linked to the Pautuck guys

I figured he had to be a Pikeman guy, because what was the point of those scenes? Other than, of course, to give Laura Wright her screentime/show Carly as the most wonderful woman in the world. Lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

There really should be something between Maxie putting everything on her credit card at 25% interest and being bailed out by Felicia and Mac. A co-signed loan perhaps? If they are going to write this story, do it properly.

Nina is rich enough to literally give away multi-million dollar hotels. I think she'd be more than happy to loan money to her sister/cousin-in-law at a decent interst rate for the sake of James.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly Corinthos, champion of the downtrodden. Spare me. And that hamburger she served to the Pikeman guy was tiny!

As was the tiny nibble he took! 

The writers are going to give themselves a hernia with the strain they're putting into making it seem like Carly is a kind person.  She's not, writers.  She hasn't been since she blew into town almost 30 years ago.  Lean into that and stop trying to make her the Queen of Port Charles. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Kristina & Molly bond at her apartment: the Molly/Kristina feud is over with a vengeance, thank goodness. But Kristina being the surrogate is still a terrible idea.

Molly is talking to the wrong sister. If she had to pick a sister, then it should be Sam. Since they fixed Sam's broken uterus, she successful given birth twice (including once wearing pants during childbirth) and be in a more emotion stable place when it would be time to hand the baby over to Molly and TJ.

Regarding Maxie, before the Deceptor lawsuit, Maxie was financially stable enough that she was looking at houses to buy which meant she would have enough in the bank to make a deposit on the house (anywhere from 5 to 20% of the value of the house). Maxie was living in the same tiny apartment with her kids that she has lived for more than a decade when she was earning less as Kate Howards assistant. She did not buy Lulu's and Dante's house and she is subletting her apartment to Anna (although why did she keep the lease on the apartment when they all moved). Did she buy new furniture for the house? An expensive vehichle to drive all her kids around town? Have unforseen medical bills that she is paying for? Expensive designer clothes (nope, that was like a dim memory for the current Maxie).

Spinelli would be providing child support for Georgie.

Nathan died in the line of duty and she would have gotten his pension and any insurance that he may have had. 

Peter's fortune was left to Bailey but I am sure Maxie refused it because she thought that she didn't need it or want it.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, CeChase said:

I thought Ava was acting really strange while talking to Dante too.  What in hell was that?  She was acting seductive, teasing, and mysterious.  Not a great way to act when a detective is questioning you about a murder IMO.  Maybe she was supposed to be drunk off her ass.

MW's acting has been "off" for several episodes now. I'm not sure if she's making poor acting choices, confused by her character's motivations or just getting bad direction, but it's getting more and more noticeable.

• Like 5

Peter's money.  Bailey I guess would have that in trust, with Maxie in charge since Britt also gone.  Which also makes me wonder where Britt's money all went? That's also probably somewhere for James. 

• Like 1
On 11/27/2023 at 3:26 PM, dubbel zout said:

It was. Ned is someone who understands how to put things aside for the greater good.

If Ned is the one who spills the Nina/SEC beans, I think he'd do it in a fairly decent way, and of course beating pissy Michael to the punch is a giant plus.

Perhaps Nina and Ned can team up against SLS.  Not that they will be allowed to win.

• Like 10
On 11/28/2023 at 6:49 PM, Artsda said:

Of course father of the year wants to send Scout to another school without realizing she doesn't want to.  Sam needs to start calling Drew out. 

It will give him more time to be everyone’s life coach, and it sycophant for Carly.

18 hours ago, Katy M said:

Would tracy care if Michael died?  I think Carly would be the one most likely to bring the suit.

As for the rest, you may be a wee bit obsessed with Michael dying😄

O be fair, I think we all want Michael to be dead.  I mean, how great would it have been for Michael to be shot in the chest and die instead of Austin?

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
5 hours ago, Suicidy said:

Perhaps Nina and Ned can team up against SLS.  Not that they will be allowed to win.

I still want Nina to tell Ned that Michael knows the truth and is still allowing Carly and Drew to blame Ned.  I mean, in this whole mess, I think the worst thing Nina did was allowing Ned to take the blame.  But, I still blame Michael and Drew more for that, because they wouldn't listen to Ned when he said he didn't and Ned has always been the glue that holds that family together.  Michael knowing the truth and letting the vendetta go on is inexcusable, IMO.  Yes, I know he tried to float another theory, but it was obvious Drew and Carly weren't having it.

On anohter note, I feel like Ned getting mad at Michael for actually running the company while he was otherwise engaged was out of character.  hte show should have had Michael mess something up for that hissy fit to fly right with me.  

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

As was the tiny nibble he took! 

That was for continuity, though I also wonder time of day they were shooting that scene.

13 hours ago, nilyank said:

Molly is talking to the wrong sister. If she had to pick a sister, then it should be Sam.

Sam is probably too old to be a surrogate; she'd be a geriatric pregnancy.

4 hours ago, Katy M said:

On anohter note, I feel like Ned getting mad at Michael for actually running the company while he was otherwise engaged was out of character. 

Has Ned ever liked it when Michael has run ELQ? I think there's always been a rivalry between them there. They could have had Tracy run ELQ instead of Michael, but I'm not sure what JE's arrangement was.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Has Ned ever liked it when Michael has run ELQ? I think there's always been a rivalry between them there. They could have had Tracy run ELQ instead of Michael, but I'm not sure what JE's arrangement was.

Yeah, but it still seems ridiculous to get mad about that when Ned was unavailable.  He wouldn't expect the company to go into suspended animation.  

• Like 1