Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Finally caught up on the show and here.  Maybe I’m influenced by all of the Sonny apologists on other social media, but how can the show convince us that kidnapping a man, hanging him in the freezer, then beating the shit out of him is OK, but bringing out the knives really crosses a line?  I will admit to enjoying the juxtaposition of MB’s “scream and pound on the desk” anger and CD’s “scrunchy face” anger.  

I like someone’s thought above of Esme going all copycat now that she’s back.  I’ve always thought the Hooker might actually be two people a la Scream.  

So Diane said she didn’t see the Hooker’s face but knew she was a woman.  Did it not dawn on the DA, Police Commissioner (or was it Dante?  - can’t honestly remember), or Sonny (🙄) to ask “then how did you know it was a woman?”

I can’t reach my fast forward fast enough when the show shifts to Jacksonville Falls.  Also - sorry to say because I like BH - the “Elizabeth’s trauma is all about Finn” storyline.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, ljr said:

it was so funny when sonny said what's with the knives? Did he think the carver was making the chicken in the freezer?

Dumbest writing ever. Sonny brought in a man who tortures people, came highly recommended from another mob family. Did he think he was going to just scare Dex into confession by standing there and threatening him? 

Whenever he told Jason to take care of it, was he under the impression that Jason was giving the individual a pat on the back and a plane ticket to a sunny destination?

Sonny is so dumb, he's lucky that plot armor is as thick as a castle wall.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

I'm thinking Diane would have recognized Esme if she were the hooker, because it was only recently that she defended Trina and kept pointing the finger at Esme as the one responsible for the video. So, if she can't remember where she's seen the woman who attacked her, it has to be someone who hasn't been on for a while who is the Hooker. Nelle? Hayden? Just because everyone sees a pattern to the hookings doesn't mean a pattern is intended.

Regarding Carly and the highway - what City Beautification Committee is ever behind the building of a highway and destruction of green space, even if that green space is a cemetery?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Dumbest writing ever. Sonny brought in a man who tortures people, came highly recommended from another mob family. Did he think he was going to just scare Dex into confession by standing there and threatening him? 

Whenever he told Jason to take care of it, was he under the impression that Jason was giving the individual a pat on the back and a plane ticket to a sunny destination?Sonny is so dumb, he's lucky that plot armor is as thick as a castle wall.

He thought he'd do the same thing Jason did -- give the guy the choice of being killed or going to a distant town and selling health drinks. 😉

• Love 3

I won't be surprised if the Hooker turns out to be someone who's never been on the canvas and presents absolutely no stakes to the overall story when they turn out to be the Hooker, a la Esme's nanny, for example. Maybe that's who Alley Mills will be.

I would've asked Diane how the Hooker looked familiar to her if she didn't see her face.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Regarding Carly and the highway - what City Beautification Committee is ever behind the building of a highway and destruction of green space, even if that green space is a cemetery?

Not a highway, a pathway to give greater access to the beach.

The bigger question is who puts a graveyard that close to a beach?  A bad hurricane and there are bodies floating all over the place.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
On 10/6/2022 at 3:28 PM, dubbel zout said:

He could have given Scott a run for his money, heh. Oh, imagine them working together! SIgh. RIP, Oz. You deserved a lot better.

Do we know Reiko was dead after falling down the stairs? Given that Elizabeth is remembering things in bits and pieces, I'm not sure. And neither is she.

I liked Oz.  Kind of scummy, but not necessarily horrible.  Plus he’s there was more to him than anyone would have guessed, and not just another typical soap pretty boy.  Nor was he boring.  Which on this show is desperately needed.  So of course he’s a goner.

More proof we can’t have nice things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

Sonny:  "I thought he'd just give Dex a stern talkin'-to.  Maybe even tickle him."

Yep.  The carver is just a big tickle monster.  I wonder if anyone has tried to use lengthy tickle sessions as a form of physical coercion?  Given enough time it might be effective.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
17 hours ago, Suicidy said:

Yep.  The carver is just a big tickle monster.  I wonder if anyone has tried to use lengthy tickle sessions as a form of physical coercion?  Given enough time it might be effective.

Not sure if you're actually asking, but, yes, the Chinese during the Han Dynasty.

IMO, the only justification for the show not showing us the Hooker's face if it is NOT Esme.  I think it's her nanny doing her bidding it'll be a rip off.  

And, Elizabeth, if you're going to tell Finn after you find out whatever you think you're going to find out, why not just tell him now.

Trina was acting a bit bratty, so I'm glad she finally just forgave Curtis and set boundaries with him.  You can't just keep screaming you're an adult while you're basically sulking.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Suicidy said:

So of course he’s a goner.

This killer hasn't been overly effective.  Now that they're prepared for the poison and she can't seem to actually pierce an organ, he'll probably be fine.

20 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Not a highway, a pathway to give greater access to the beach.

The bigger question is who puts a graveyard that close to a beach?  A bad hurricane and there are bodies floating all over the place.

I hadn't given this any thought because I didn't care, but how close can it be to the beach?  You also wouldn't want sandy cover for the bodies.  It would blow away.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I''ve ben in   the  hospital for about 3 weeks and woulds  appreciate a  brief rundown on what's going .on.

thanks.

PS  hospital food really sucks.s

Are there any characters you actually care about? 

It finally came out that Curtis and Jordan are still married, Carly and Drew are off in Jacksonville fighting City Hall or something dumb, Willow is still putting off her leukemia treatment, Victor is keeping Charlotte from Valentin but Anna now knows and they bonded over it with some sexy times. Victor is being a lech towards Lucy, who is leading him on for Anna. Spencer is miserable in Pentonville but Uncle Cyrus is on the case now. Joss and Michael rescued Dex from Sonny's torturer and Sonny let it go since Diane said the Hook is a woman. Esme is back to wreak havoc and Ryan is still creepy. 

I'm sure I left out a lot. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I''ve ben in   the  hospital for about 3 weeks and woulds  appreciate a  brief rundown on what's going .on.

thanks.

PS  hospital food really sucks.s

I feel for you.  For the first time in over 40 years I had an overnight stay at the hospital after a trip to the emergency room this week.  Even that was excruciatingly boring.  The food wasn’t horrible, but it was bland.  They really need to get better quality vegetables.

oh, and you’ve missed a lot of inane writing and people get stabbed with a poison hook.

15 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Are there any characters you actually care about? 

It finally came out that Curtis and Jordan are still married, Carly and Drew are off in Jacksonville fighting City Hall or something dumb, Willow is still putting off her leukemia treatment, Victor is keeping Charlotte from Valentin but Anna now knows and they bonded over it with some sexy times. Victor is being a lech towards Lucy, who is leading him on for Anna. Spencer is miserable in Pentonville but Uncle Cyrus is on the case now. Joss and Michael rescued Dex from Sonny's torturer and Sonny let it go since Diane said the Hook is a woman. Esme is back to wreak havoc and Ryan is still creepy. 

I'm sure I left out a lot. 🙂

At least when Ross was supposed to file divorce papers to dissolve his drunken marriage to Rachel on Friends it was okayed up for laughs.  This is just tedious.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Suicidy said:

oh, and you’ve missed a lot of inane writing and people get stabbed with a poison hook.

@One Tough Cookie - basically this. 

We are still treading water on so many stories. Even if something big comes out, like Mac maybe being Cody's father, it just fizzles.  Of course, now that Selena Wu has her hooks into the Chief of Detectives' potential bio son, maybe drama will ensue? 

• Like 1

Wow, no wonder the PCPD have so much trouble solving crimes if that's how they handle a crime scene.

I'm sorry Oz is dead. I liked him and think he would've been a good addition to the cast. Everyone on this show is so shiny and well-to-do.

This whole "Nicholas must divorce Ava to protect the family" business is dumb. Wouldn't having her as a vested interest in the family be a better way to do that, Victor? (And what's to keep Nicholas from writing another letter anyway? Good thing Ava has the video.) I know, it's all just a plot maneuver to get Nicholas open so he has to marry Esme when she turns up pregnant or some such, but it's still dumb.

I wasn't watching regularly when they got married, but didn't Ava and Nicholas have some kind of agreement regarding financial stakes if one of them cheated on the other first?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Chiming in that I’m also disappointed we’ve seen the last of Oz.  I thought he was interesting when we found out he graduated top of his law school class and would have liked to hear how he went from that to sleazy bartender guy.  He was done wrong in the hospital for sure. Ah well.  We hardly knew him.  I wish it had been Cody instead.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

OMG, could Michael be a bigger baby? Yes, it's outrageous that Sonny is at the memorial service of his cousin and eulogizing him. What a tool Michael is. Suck it up for an hour, you infant. Ugh.

LOL that we see the beginning of the service and then Jordan says she was at Brando's funeral. Loved the shade Jordan threw at Curtis with the receipt for filing the divorce papers. And seriously, Curtis. LET IT GO. You're getting what you want.

Why is Olivia seemingly shocked that Brando's service is so classy? And Willow's snark about Nina judging others by her own "shabby standards" was so petty. You cheated on your husband, whom you married because you felt sorry for him, Willow, remember? So dial back the moral outrage, you stupid hypocrite.

I was hoping someone would walk in on Esmé at the safe, but I'm sorry it's dopey Nik.

As always, shut up, Joss.

Call a lawyer, Dex, and this time, keep your mouth shut until they arrive.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

That dress of Olivia's today  . . . Some may like It, but it reminded me of when I first started sewing and tried to make a dress with ruffles at the bottom of a long sleeve and didn't really understand proportions. Is there someone in wardrobe who hates women? Someone, and it changes from day to day, is usually dressed terribly.

That's about all I got from today. Oh . . . and the actress playing Jordin's  line delivery is very odd.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Ugh. So, are they gonna have Sonny try to mend fences with Michael so Michael can tell Sonny how awful he is, again? 

I think it's possible that Michael uses that to forge on with his agenda to bring Sonny down, which would be, you know, a betrayal.

Michael giving Sonny and Nina the stink eye at the reception was so dumb. Also CD had the same face on the whole time. Uncertain constipation. Michael, you're not 12. You're a grown ass adult with the emotional range of a 5 year old. My nephew is 5 and he's more mature than that.

Willow talking about cheating and Nina's standards is rich when she was fucking around with Michael behind her own husband's back. I think the saddest day for those two was when they found out that Chase was going to survive after all. It's so hard to selfless and noble!

I don't know what Curtis wants from Jordan? Does he want her to tell him that she'll fight the divorce? Does he want her to proclaim undying love for him? Like what? And he gave up on his marriage to Jordan the minute Portia sauntered into town. He wasn't going to cheat on Jordan, but he dropped Jordan and went sniffing around Portia the minute he found out Jordan lied to him. Take a seat, Curtis.

The PCPD is incompetent and a joke. Let's have an outline of the victim, no forensics, let's not look around the place to see if there are any suspects. We don't need tape to stop people coming and going either. It's all good. Some gutter snipe was killed. Who needs the hassle. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael, you're not 12.

It was UCG when Michael tough-guyed “I need a drink to deal with this,” then went to the bar to grab Brando’s favorite, root beer. (We’ve not seen the whole show yet, was it also revealed that he liked penguins?)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

It was UCG when Michael tough-guyed “I need a drink to deal with this,” then went to the bar to grab Brando’s favorite, root beer. (We’ve not seen the whole show yet, was it also revealed that he liked penguins?)

Not liking penguins will get you a stink eye and a beating every time. 

• LOL 8

Wait, are we really supposed to believe that Esme fell off the parapet with nothing but the clothes on her back and yet somehow she came back with a key to wyndemere? Yeah okay. 

Nina isn’t doing herself any favors by jumping to the conclusion that TJ and Willow are having an affair, although lord knows those two have more chemistry than her and Michael. And speaking of Michael, if he doesn’t want people knowing Dex is working for him, he might want to show a bit less concern for Dex’s well being. 

color me surprised that Nikolas found Esme on a Monday, on second thought, never mind, This was supposed to air Friday, which makes more sense. 

I had to laugh when Portia said Diane did a ‘brilliant’ job defending Trina. A first year law student could have done better than Diane!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians, I hope you are all stuffed and happy. I wish good health and some sensible plot lines for all!

Happy Thanksgiving to our northern neighbors! You folks do it right and spread the holidays out. Our Thanksgiving just goes directly into Black Friday/Christmas season!

Hope the day was a good one!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael giving Sonny and Nina the stink eye at the reception was so dumb. Also CD had the same face on the whole time. Uncertain constipation. Michael, you're not 12. You're a grown ass adult with the emotional range of a 5 year old. My nephew is 5 and he's more mature than that.

Did he think Sonny wasn't going to be there?  Sonny, who was closer to Brando than that moron was?  Also, way to make someone's funeral all about you.  Sure, it's too bad Sasha lost her husband and Gladys her son, but my Daddy, who I'm mad at, is here *stomps foot*.  Why is my life so hard?

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I expected Sasha to be more tearful and withdrawn at the gathering after the funeral.  Way too much smiling going on.  And if stress sent her running to find drugs, why isn't she looking for something to dull her pain now?

Esme finds the door locked at Windemere?  It's a private island, why would the locks be changed and the doors locked?  There's also half a dozen entrances, including the caves. 

And Joss?  If Olivia can put her boobs away for a funeral, so can you.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Dex channeling Sonny at the end: “Sonuvabitch!” But he forgot to throw the barware. Maybe next time. He’s still learning.

Esme skulking around town is hilarious. Nobody sees the hooded wraith, even at a crime scene! I agree she’s probably not the actual Hooker, but somebody should be noticing her. It’s not that close to Halloween. 
FBB48E27-E690-49CA-B2FA-1CE81C2178DB.jpeg.d8fa760aadc59d48f70455bf9feb62ff.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, ciarra said:

Esme finds the door locked at Windemere? 

What's worse is that ten minutes later, Ava and Victor leave, but don't bother even closing the door behind them, much less, locked.  Can't tell you the number of times I've left my house with the door ajar.  

13 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I had to laugh when Portia said Diane did a ‘brilliant’ job defending Trina.

What's more annoying is the use of everyone's last name like Curtis and Jordan wouldn't know who she's talking about.

Portia:  Remember how Diane MILLER defended Trina against Esme PRINCE.  

I hate when writers do that.  Eveyrone knows everyone else in town, no need to use last names or remind Curtis about something he was involved in.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

There's really no way of knowing at this point if Curtis understands that he, himself, is keeping something huge (he's become mobster-adjacent) from Portia and the rest of his family. For all the dialogue about whether Jordan or Portia is the most dishonest in the light of Curtis' high standards, we don't really know if HE'S actually feeling guilty. We just know he's pissed about his club being increasingly taken over.

The writing is heavily leaning on Esme NOT being the hooker, and for Trina definitely being the focus. That fan theory about Rory might be right after all. Spencer might be safer in jail, all things considered.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

What's worse is that ten minutes later, Ava and Victor leave, but don't bother even closing the door behind them, much less, locked.  

Especially when Ava rushed over to Wyndemere to let Nikolas know someone else had been murdered. 

You'd think they'd double-lock that door, but Esme had to get into the house, so here's her invite. Come in! Make yourself at home!

22 hours ago, Fellaway said:

Wow, no wonder the PCPD have so much trouble solving crimes if that's how they handle a crime scene.

My thoughts exactly! The police hauling Oz away were more like the crew clearing away roadkill. They did do a good job of making that body outline, even though apparently there was no ME or other investigation done onsite. Maybe by now, "death by hook" is getting a little commonplace. 

• Love 1

Sonny sure has a way of comforting the bereaved - to Gladys: "I've known you to be... a little greedy, a little selfish, but not a coward."  Yes, that's one way to make someone feel better when their child has been murdered. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Hey, Sonny, speaking of lives cut short, let's talk about AJ.

It'd be nice if Michael's scorched earth policy was about that, rather than Sonny's behavior since he got back from Nixon Falls.

The only time I liked Michael was when he hated Sonny for murdering AJ. The show really wants us to forget that happened. Sonny and Carly have been invited guests to the Quartermaine mansion! Ye gads, this show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

Well, color me shocked b/c I've never seen a soap opera before - Esme is pregnant!!! I'm literally shocked!! 🙄

I didn't watch but my sister told me what happened. GH is so boring and predictable. I read about Esme's scenes w/Ryan yesterday so I'm not even sure if she's actually pregnant . . . . . but whatever. It's still all so predictable and uninteresting. I wish I could like Esme and Ryan but I just don't. They aren't fun villains. They are just psychos. I have no use for them.

Soaps really need to start switching stuff up. Would it be that bad to try something new? Something the majority of the audience hasn't seen before? Could be fun.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I read about Esme's scenes w/Ryan yesterday so I'm not even sure if she's actually pregnant . . . . . but whatever. It's still all so predictable and uninteresting.

Co-sign, especially since Esme seems further along in pregnancy than Willow and her elephant gestation.

Robert and Anna were fun.  So was Lucy going over the top.

As Anna leaves, she says "Deputy Mayor Ashby" to which Ashby replied "Anna".  Nice demonstration of power play in the writing.

Bad writing was Michael going to Dex and saying "Now we've got Sonny where we want him." WTH is that supposed to mean?  Since Michael has apparently ruined Corinthos Coffee and the harbour smuggling, id he going to go after Sonny's mob contacts now? Because there will be blowback on Carly since she's been mobbed up for decades.

Why doesn't Robert just call Laura and tell her what her deputy mayor is doing? This is so stupid.

1 hour ago, Fellaway said:

It'd be nice if Michael's scorched earth policy was about that, rather than Sonny's behavior since he got back from Nixon Falls.

Nope, it's all about Michael being a petty baby. How is this supposed to make Michael the juvenile lead?

If ever Dante should be recusing himself from a case, its this one.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I love Avery Pohl, so I love all the scenery chewing she's pulling off.  Even when she reverted back to 'little girl lost', 'all these people are accusing me, woe is me', but this time Nik wasn't buying though there was a moment where he looked like he might bite.  Because he's just that dumb.  

I knew they were going to go down the Esme is pregnant role and even thought it's predictable, I loved the reveal.  Saw it coming and watched it with a giant smile and a big bowl of popcorn.  Love me some cheese.  

I also found it hilarious that she has a baby bump and yet Boring Willow doesn't , even though she's probably at least 4 weeks ahead of Esme (Had to look it up, NEsme had icky sex on June 1st, which puts her at 19 weeks in real life.  Millow found out they were pregnant on June 29, so if she was at least 4 weeks pregnant (though likely more like 8 weeks for an acurate test), then Willow should be even further along, though her first trimester will apparently last 345 weeks with no baby bump whatsoever.

I loved Dante going back and accusing Michael of being a lying liar, but then that was washed away when MIchael went to Dex and this is apparently their plan all along.  UGH>  

1 hour ago, Fellaway said:

f Michael's scorched earth policy was about that, rather than Sonny's behavior since he got back from Nixon Falls.

Yep.  It all stems from the fact that Nina's not hanging out in the Pine Barrens with Lorenzo and The Balkan right now.  Sonny didn't put a bullet in her head therefore Mickey's all pissed.  

As a Canadian I dont' understand American government so I'm curious if Deputy Mayor is a higher position than District Attorney?  Did she have the right to dress down Robert?  because I really wanted Robert to shut down stupid Eileen, (or punch her in the throat, either would have worked)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

There's really no way of knowing at this point if Curtis understands that he, himself, is keeping something huge (he's become mobster-adjacent) from Portia and the rest of his family. For all the dialogue about whether Jordan or Portia is the most dishonest in the light of Curtis' high standards, we don't really know if HE'S actually feeling guilty. We just know he's pissed about his club being increasingly taken over.

I'm pretty sure Curtis thinks of himself as innocent in all this. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I wish Nikolas would hit Esme with a “I had a vasectomy so the baby can’t be mine” so this god awful story could be over with before it begins. But then I remember the terrible writers this show has and continue to be disappointed with their lack of creativity. Nikolas getting his brain back today and not buying Esme’s BS just proves how much they had to dumb down Nikolas in order to get him to sleep with Esme for a plot point. Before they had him do a sudden 180, he always had her number.

Edited by Gemini2989
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Sonny gave Michael way more than he deserved.  He’s made the effort, he should be done now.  Of course, Michael should have been permanently done with Sonny when Sonny KILLED AJ but for this stupid shit, nope.  Oh and stop it with the pearl clutching  over torturing Dex and all the other ways Sonny is a monster.  HE’S ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY.  It’s just that before you were benefiting from it so it was fine.

As far as Dex, I’m liking him ok now.  He plays the wounded warrior pretty well.  Ugh, I’m such a sucker.

Victor is back to his charming self after that rather unpleasant turn a couple weeks ago.  He said he’s sick of all these distractions getting in the way of his plan, whatever that is.  Join the club, Sheffield. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Well, color me shocked b/c I've never seen a soap opera before - Esme is pregnant!!! I'm literally shocked!! 

So it's Nik's, since she hasn't been with Spencer in months.

49 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Hey, Sonny, speaking of lives cut short, let's talk about AJ.

That would make so much more sense than the nonsense going on now. It's insulting that Michael has been mad at Sonny because of Nina for longer than he was about Sonny murdering AJ in cold blood. 

LOL at "Trina's people." She's not Ms. Wu, Esmé. And speaking of Trina, if she wants to go to the comic thing but not sleep with Rory, ask for separate rooms. 

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why doesn't Robert just call Laura and tell her what her deputy mayor is doing? This is so stupid.

I know! Once Ashby left, that would have been the first thing I'd do.

It's laughable the show is making Michael some sort of master schemer.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, ciarra said:

So it's Nik's, since she hasn't been with Spencer in months.

She had a pregnancy scare with Spencer end of March and then they never slept together again, because he was starting to believe Trina.  It has to be Nik's ( unless she's slept with someone since him). 

• Useful 2
43 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I loved Dante going back and accusing Michael of being a lying liar, but then that was washed away when MIchael went to Dex and this is apparently their plan all along.  UGH>  

Because Michael is so smart! He can plan Sonny's moves 10 steps ahead! Michael is such a strategist! Watch out! He's super duper dangerous!

This story is so fucking dumb. No, dunderhead, your father hasn't changed. He's always been like this. You just didn't care and it's not like it's the first time Sonny has been with a woman who isn't Carly. So spare me the faux outrage.

Also, at this point, this seems to be a lot more about Nina than it is about Sonny. Looking forward to puff fish going to Nina and demanding (although begging would go a long way) Nina genes for his insipid girlfriend. I'm sure it will be done with a sigh and eye roll to the sky because acting choices are everything.

This whole thing with Trina and Rory going away together is starting to sound like a bad idea with a bunch alarms going off all at once. 

Victor is inadvertently giving Esme an alibi for the murders since he keeps having her pinged in Europe. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5