Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Let's face it, Alexis is guilty. She did stab Dante with a loaded hypodermic. There are extenuating circumstances, but they don't change her actions. It's not as if Robert was railing about her not being in Pentonville for attempted murder. He was pretty measured. I also don't think he was treating her scum. He thought her trying to talk to Olivia was a bad idea, which isn't unreasonable. Alexis was lucky Olivia was in the mood to listen. (I did love him hightailing it out of the Q mansion—"Yeah, I don't want to stick around for whatever this turns out to be." Hee.)

Oh, I know Alexis is guilty. But you have the scene at the Quartermain's home and then the next him thanking Jayus, the now "head" mob boss for agreeing to see him. While he didn't rail at Alexis, I didn't like how those scenes played out.

And oh yeah, loved him nixing the wine and leaving.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh, I know Alexis is guilty. But you have the scene at the Quartermain's home and then the next him thanking Jayus, the now "head" mob boss for agreeing to see him. While he didn't rail at Alexis, I didn't like how those scenes played out.

I think that’s just a failure of the show treating their leads like the criminals they are. They should treat Sonny/Jason like trash but they don’t so makes interactions with others who on paper aren’t as bad as them appear unfair. Alexis did commit a crime and I think his treatment of her was appropriate. It’s just glaring when you have them laud Jason, who recently intentionally shot someone and no one is investigating it, suspecting him, or asking why he isn’t in jail. 

• Love 7

Did Carly tell her grown f*cking, thirty-year-old, adult son what time his child's "bedtime" is? The writers MUST know what they write with the Corinthos clan tends to be strange and absurd.

Also, if ANYONE told me to "play by my rules or you can't see your grandchild", I would have their wig on the floor. I hope they don't make Nina cower to Carly. Those confrontation scenes came off as a touch too demure on Nina's part. I really would've loved to see what Michelle Stafford's Nina would've done with it. The niece of LIESL OBRETCH, people, lets hope the writers don't forget it.

Edited by teenj12
  • Love 11

I find Carly absolutely infuriating these days, but like @ulkis said, this is much preferably to soccer mom Carly because this is who Carly is IMO.

The real problem is that there's nobody to check her, to challenge her as you said.  We're all cheering on Nina because she's the only one even coming close, but it's not enough.  It should really be coming from Michael or Bobbie, that they love her, but don't let her steamroll over them and really push back on her behavior.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12
24 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

It should really coming from Michael

The child's actual parent. 

I wish Willow would push back, but there's no way she will. I doubt she'd tell Michael even in private that Carly needs to back the fuck off. I guess I should be relieved that Michael and Wiley are at the Qs instead of installed at Casa Corinthos. At least Carly has to make an effort to barge in.

• Love 6

Anyone else catch the little funny at the end of this one?    Security guy comes back with Ryan's mail and starts to read one, which says that Ryan is "her biggest fan and it's from Heather W."  I guessing the show was punning us that the letter was from Heather Webber. 

Also, whoever wrote the letter from Ryan to Spencer has lovely penmenship.  My first thought when they showed the envelope was that Spencer was writing to Ryan, but it was a return to sender, so the other way around.  If Spencer were receiving something from serial killer Ryan, you'd think he would do more than just return to sender, you'd think that would be worthy of a call to daddy Nik, no matter how pissed he is at NAva.  

• Love 3

Curtis is cute to think that Sam's children take up her time.

I love that Martin is diving into a bucket of chicken on a stakeout. A man after my own heart.

Ava's shoes were fantastic, and that wine/burgundy color looks great on her. I wish she had a slightly darker lip, though.

11 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

If Spencer were receiving something from serial killer Ryan, you'd think he would do more than just return to sender, you'd think that would be worthy of a call to daddy Nik

Spencer is idiotic enough to believe he can handle Ryan on his own. If only Ryan would fatally stab him.

Is Nik lying to Laura about Spencer? I thought father and son had reconciled, or at least come to some sort of agreement.

• Love 5

The talk about Spencer, a letter addressed to Spencer can only mean that little twerp is probably returning. Blergh.

So Ryan moved hid head when that security guard came in and spoke to him.

Sam going back to the PI business. I bet she and Dante work together.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam going back to the PI business. I bet she and Dante work together.

He’d actually make sense because a lot of PIs are ex-cops. Sam getting a PI license with her criminal history and zero qualifications has always been hilarious. Though I guess it doesn’t matter since they think PIs just play dress up and break into buildings. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ffwbe said:

He’d actually make sense because a lot of PIs are ex-cops. Sam getting a PI license with her criminal history and zero qualifications has always been hilarious. Though I guess it doesn’t matter since they think PIs just play dress up and break into buildings. 

And wear six-inch heels!

• LOL 4

How very gracious of Jason to allow Martin to see his own mother. And why did they use the shaky cam on that?

When did BH start wearing a Cartier watch? 

46 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

And wear six-inch heels!

Peep-toe six-inch heels.

I liked Portia's contempt toward Jordan professionally, but Portia needs to butt out.

I love how Curtis thinks wanting to buy the bar means he will buy the bar. (He will, but you know what I mean.)

Cam, you can defer admission to Stanford. Please do that instead of deciding you won't go to college at all. 

Edited by dubbel zout
typos, eek
  • Love 3

The fried chicken thing was disgusting.  Not only does he have the nerve to eat it in the car in front of Jackie, but then he proceeds to talk openly about his mama's fried chicken.  TMI.  And then later in the episode he's having another conversation about fried chicken with his mother!  And in front of Jackie! I found it all a bit gross.  I get the Colonel Sanders reference, but this was too much for me.

Hopefully that's the last we see of Ava's cockroach.  I had to turn away from the screen.  Someone in the writer's room is a gross fuck.

Edited by Tenshinhan
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

How very gracious of Jason to allow Martin to see his own mother.

And then have Momma tell him how wonder Jason has been treating her.  Maybe when this is over Martin will petition the Pope to officially canonize Jason. 

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Curtis is cute to think that Sam's children take up her time.

Sam not knowing all the PC hot spots because she has kids.  Oh, writers, go on with you.

Almost as funny as Sam saying she wouldn't do anything dangerous because she has kids. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Handy cam into the bedroom was a weird directing choice. It lasted a few seconds & wasn’t used anywhere else. So they are really keeping Jason & Sam apart. I’m sure KM loves working with all of the other guys in the cast. I sort of like Jason & Brit. At least, it’s something new. It took me a few seconds to remember who S. Cassidine was. Either he’s returning with NB or they are recasting the role. I guess he’ll show up soon enough.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Handy cam into the bedroom was a weird directing choice. It lasted a few seconds & wasn’t used anywhere else. So they are really keeping Jason & Sam apart. I’m sure KM loves working with all of the other guys in the cast. I sort of like Jason & Brit. At least, it’s something new. It took me a few seconds to remember who S. Cassidine was. Either he’s returning with NB or they are recasting the role. I guess he’ll show up soon enough.

Unless he’s just making a guest appearance centered around Nava or looks way older, I hope they recast. Otherwise, he doesn’t fit into this current crop of teens because he looked much younger than Josslyn the last time they shared scenes together. They tried to write them as friends for a scene and even had her asking Spencer for advice and it was really awkward to me because she looked like his babysitter. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And then have Momma tell him how wonder Jason has been treating her.  Maybe when this is over Martin will petition the Pope to officially canonize Jason. 

I am hoping he sues Jason for millions so Martin can keep up the same type of care.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

The talk about Spencer, a letter addressed to Spencer can only mean that little twerp is probably returning. Blergh.

Poor Nicholas Betchtel, though. Imagine being 16 and still only 4'6". I believe he is legally considered a dwarf.

I'd be surprised if they don't recast Spencer so he's a conventional teen idol type like Cam is. He's going to look way too young against Joss and Cam. He still looks 12.

Edited by methodwriter85

Oh how niiiiiiiiice of Jaysus to let Martin see his mother.

Would he listen to Robin if she knew what he was doing and...oh never mind. Of course he wouldn't. Not anymore. Asshole.

And is it deliberate on the show's part, that when Florence was at that first facility, she seemed like she was half comatose, unaware of her surroundings, and hooked up to ivs and being monitored--that that place was committing elder abuse? Because today, she's so lucid, and talking coherently and laughing, and just laying in bed as a normal person who's just resting.😒😒

OF COURSE Bobbie the accomplice after the fact would find a much better place where Florence would be treated better. It's so GROSS.🤬 Maybe she'll grow a conscience and let Florence go, as it seems she doesn't need round the clock care.

And I can't believe that Nik is letting that twerp Spencer, dictate how to live his life. It wasn't amusing to read about it when he was a snotty precocious 10 year-old and it's less so now at 15-16.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

They should have a special ring for Jason to wear for people to kiss. TR's Robert should not have to ever defer to Jason. He should always remind Jason that Lila was probably disappointed that he is a career criminal.

10 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I think that’s just a failure of the show treating their leads like the criminals they are. They should treat Sonny/Jason like trash but they don’t so makes interactions with others who on paper aren’t as bad as them appear unfair. Alexis did commit a crime and I think his treatment of her was appropriate. It’s just glaring when you have them laud Jason, who recently intentionally shot someone and no one is investigating it, suspecting him, or asking why he isn’t in jail. 

At least Alexis is trying to take some responsibility and at times Sonny and Carly are treated like assholes. But Jason is given such a tongue bath by everyone, that is why he is my least favorite character on any show. 

14 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh how niiiiiiiiice of Jaysus to let Martin see his mother.

Would he listen to Robin if she knew what he was doing and...oh never mind. Of course he wouldn't. Not anymore. Asshole.

And is it deliberate on the show's part, that when Florence was at that first facility, she seemed like she was half comatose, unaware of her surroundings, and hooked up to ivs and being monitored--that that place was committing elder abuse? Because today, she's so lucid, and talking coherently and laughing, and just laying in bed as a normal person who's just resting.😒😒

OF COURSE Bobbie the accomplice after the fact would find a much better place where Florence would be treated better. It's so GROSS.🤬 Maybe she'll grow a conscience and let Florence go, as it seems she doesn't need round the clock care.

I am sure at this point Robin would just justify his bullshit and blame Carly. For anyone else, no matter how well-meaning they are, if they pull extreme stunts or go outside of the protocol, once in a while, it could blow up. It didn't mean they are bad people, only that they can't control  everything. Jason never ever suffers that guilt. It is hard for me to verbalize how his self doubt and "box of pain" is different from others. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

It is hard for me to verbalize how his self doubt and "box of pain" is different from others. 

Like Sonny's grieving over Mike, it is not genuine self doubt or pain, it is there to glorify him and show how he suffers.

• Love 3
Just now, statsgirl said:

Like Sonny's grieving over Mike, it is not genuine self doubt or pain, it is there to glorify him and show how he suffers.

Not self doubt, but say when it is Sonny vs. Jason, Jason is featured as the cool, rational one while Sonny is the child. Jason is never featured as "less" than anyone, not even Robert Scorpio. While Luke calmly told Sonny that he would have killed him if had gone through with murdering Ethan, while he was shown to be at least threatened by the possibility of Jason coming after him after Jake "died". That is what I am saying. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Not self doubt, but say when it is Sonny vs. Jason, Jason is featured as the cool, rational one while Sonny is the child. Jason is never featured as "less" than anyone, not even Robert Scorpio. While Luke calmly told Sonny that he would have killed him if had gone through with murdering Ethan, while he was shown to be at least threatened by the possibility of Jason coming after him after Jake "died". That is what I am saying. 

I get what you’re saying. Jason has always been treated as the perfect one who saves the day, can do no wrong, and is respected by, and defended by most of the town. When characters do call him out, they are usually supposed to be seen by the viewers as the heels, villains, or just generally lesser characters. His brain damage gives them an excuse to get away with writing away his not feeling guilt or shame for his actions. People are always quicker to call out Sonny and Carly for their bad behavior than Jason.

This is also a weird side note but I don’t think the current writers are interested as Jason in a lead role despite all of his screen time. He’s even more of a Sonny/Carly errand boy than he used to be and lacks POV and typically defers to one or both of them. In the past, he was written as the savior in their lives but he was more of a partner to Sonny. Since SBu’s return, he’s written as more subordinate. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Unless he’s just making a guest appearance centered around Nava or looks way older,

NB just turned 16 a couple of weeks ago.  WL is 16 turning 17 in June.  EM is 17, turning 18 in June though Joss was SORASed to 18 so that she could vote last Nov.  and SM just turned 18.  On paper NB could be with the current teens, but unfortunately, he looks younger than 16 and both girls are way taller than him.  Though they do need a new boy in the group since they killed off Oscar and Dev.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The child's actual parent. 

I wish Willow would push back, but there's no way she will. I doubt she'd tell Michael even in private that Carly needs to back the fuck off. I guess I should be relieved that Michael and Wiley are at the Qs instead of installed at Casa Corinthos. At least Carly has to make an effort to barge in.

You would think that Carly's behavior and attitude toward Nina would give Willow a clue.   Apparently not, though.  It seems Willow has lost all intelligence since she became involved with Michael.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sas616 said:

You would think that Carly's behavior and attitude toward Nina would give Willow a clue.   Apparently not, though.  It seems Willow has lost all intelligence since she became involved with Michael.  

They all kowtow to Carly.  I'm shocked it's not in the marriage vows. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They all kowtow to Carly.  I'm shocked it's not in the marriage vows. 

Carly won’t accept anyone in Michael’s life who stands up to her. There’s a reason that she only liked Sasha and Willow. Her excuse for hating Sabrina was that she was a liar but she loved con artist Sasha on the heels of her pretending to be Nina’s daughter. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

she loved con artist Sasha on the heels of her pretending to be Nina’s daughter. 

Carly only started to like Sasha when that stupid "cheating" story began, right? Before then she had no use for her, so didn't give her a second thought.

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly only started to like Sasha when that stupid "cheating" story began, right? Before then she had no use for her, so didn't give her a second thought.

I don’t think she cared much about Sasha but they did give her a couple scenes with Sasha before the Wiley reveal where she told her she liked her. I only remember that because people were surprised since Carly had never liked anyone Michael was involved with before that. But you’re correct in that Carly never had much use for her until the cheating story since she only cared that Sasha sacrificed her relationship for Carly’s family. I guess I’d put Sasha in the same category as Sam- someone she tolerates as long as they know their place because they make Michael/Jason happy but she has no use for either woman otherwise. 

• Love 5

Holy peek-a-boob dress, Sam! 

I had forgotten they were doing a Valentine's Day-ish wedding, and I know that breaking news delayed a week's worth of episodes, but the pacing seems weird to have the wedding several episodes away from the rest of the Valentine's stuff ( the Michael/Willow/Chase/Sasha stuff, the Molly/TJ commitment thing). 

Of course they can't fork over the dough to have Felicia at her daughter's wedding. SMH.

Of course everything with Monica and Lesley happened offscreen.

"My lawyers have been waiting for the paperwork on the sale." Didn't Sam and Curtis just talk about that yesterday (in PC time)? Give the lawyers a chance to do their job.

Writers, you put a pin IN something, not ON it.

I loved Britt trolling Sam about Dante in front of Jason. Hee.

Wow, Spinelli is a wienie. He should have told Maxie that Peter is threatening him. What is Peter going to do, glare and growl him to death? 

Anna and Valentin are talking about Peter being dead like it's a bad thing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 2/24/2021 at 9:33 PM, ffwbe said:

Wouldn’t matter. Nikolas already tried to call her out about a month ago and response was more or less that it wasn’t a big deal because it was only a year. Never mind that she had no intention of telling the truth if Robin hadn’t exposed them and she was still lying when called out and Jax had to admit the truth. 

She said it was only a couple of months, which is why no big deal ... conveniently leaving out that the reason it was only a few months was because Robin told the truth. Carly wasn't about to let Nikolas call her out without doing her best to discredit anything he says. 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:21 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Will she and Valentin expose Heinrik at the wedding altar?

Yeah, that seems to be the direction the Show is going because now Anna is focused on "protect Maxie."

On 2/25/2021 at 3:58 PM, dubbel zout said:

Cam, you can defer admission to Stanford. Please do that instead of deciding you won't go to college at all. 

I second that PLEASE.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Hahahaha! Indeed. Also, the bitchface she gave Britt for appearing friendly with Jason while wearing a form-fitting red dress, and asking her about Dante, made me laugh!! Britt's big fake smile and "Good talk!" response made me laugh as well. 

I will guess that the person Maxie is upset to see coming toward her at Nathan's grave is either Leisl Obrecht or the returned Brooklyn (on her way to visit Sonny's empty grave). 

I appreciate Cam's hostility toward Jason, but wanting to be backup/body guard for his mom and Franco just looked ridiculous.  And I feel bad for Cam in general, taking the responsibility for his family's safety on his own shoulders. Elizabeth needs to have a serious talk with her son. 

ETA: So. Many. Anvils. I think I need Ibuprofen.  We get it, the Peter and Finn/Jackie secrets are going to blow up the double wedding with drama.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Wow, Spinelli is a wienie. He should have told Maxie that Peter is threatening him. What is Peter going to do, glare and growl him to death? 

Eh, Maxie would say Spinelli is "misinterpreting" what Peter actually said.  And don't give the Show any ideas, please.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course they can't fork over the dough to have Felicia at her daughter's wedding. SMH.

Of course everything with Monica and Lesley happened offscreen.

"My lawyers have been waiting for the paperwork on the sale." Didn't Sam and Curtis just talk about that yesterday (in PC time)? Give the lawyers a chance to do their job.

Writers, you put a pin IN something, not ON it.

I loved Britt trolling Sam about Dante in front of Jason. Hee.

Anna and Valentin are talking about Peter being dead like it's a bad thing.

I thought Britt's line didn't make sense. Why would she think there is anything romantic about Sam and Dante?

I enjoyed Peter in the scene with Spinelli lol. I think Spin complied because he didn't want to be there anyway.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I thought Britt's line didn't make sense. Why would she think there is anything romantic about Sam and Dante?

I think she was just shit-stirring because she doesn't like Sam.

13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I enjoyed Peter in the scene with Spinelli lol. I think Spin complied because he didn't want to be there anyway.

Then he should have said no in the first place. Georgie was sick, after all. But then we wouldn't be bludgeoned over the head about how EVUL Peter is. 

• Love 2

Doesn't Florence have a medical power of attorney? Whoever that is, whether it is Martin or Cyrus, he should have the legal right to see her and the right to have input into where she lives. This story is so stupid.

I don't want Cyrus to win but I also don't want Laura to win by cheating. Someone on this show has to go by the 'rule of law' and that goes double for the mayor.

Cameron shouldn't have to be Franco's bodyguard against Jason but it's nice to see someone not kissing Jason's ring.

Did Curtis just break up with Jordan permanently in public before the wedding? Classy. Not.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

That's all I could see, contrasting with the black dress. Not the impression they were going for, I hope.

29 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I will guess that the person Maxie is upset to see coming toward her at Nathan's grave is either Leisl Obrecht or the returned Brooklyn (on her way to visit Sonny's empty grave). 

She looked genuinely frightened so Obrecht makes more sense Or Nathan's ghost. I can see Obrecht begging her not to marry Peter.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

But how would Britt have even known they've been around each other?

Edited by ulkis
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Dante got a syringe in the chest right in front of Sam at the hospital, and when he got out of  the hospital he left with Sam. Britt wasn't Dante's doctor, but she certainly could have heard that Sam was visiting Dante in the hospital and he left the hospital with her when discharged. Jason could have mentioned it; he saw Dante and Sam at the Metrocourt right after Dante left the hospital. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maybe we’re supposed to assume that she’s seen them together offscreen. Like they’ve spent more time together than we’ve actually seen. They did have Sam dropping by his hospital room and Britt is CoS. That or a scene was cut. The editing has been even choppier than usual so that is also a possibility. Honestly neither of their interactions make sense if we go by what we’ve seen because I can’t remember the last time they shared a scene together. It’s been years and I doubt if it was ever anything meaningful. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 2

I guess Sam looked better today with the hair out of her face for once, but a black outfit again? Really? Yeesh.  I also think I spotted those terrible open toe shoes she wears for every occasion now.

I hate Spinelli and wish Peter would have stabbed him right there in the throat or something.  The entire character just grates on my last nerve.

No comment on the brides. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Doesn't Florence have a medical power of attorney? Whoever that is, whether it is Martin or Cyrus, he should have the legal right to see her and the right to have input into where she lives. This story is so stupid.

Florence is kidnapped right now.

12 minutes ago, ulkis said:
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Johnny's guys. Duh.

• LOL 12

Sam can take several seats. There is no way she was scared of Franco. A scared person doesn't toucn the person she's afraid of, lean down, and ask him if he's okay. I guess they're retconning that moment, but Sam was NOT scared of Franco. She wasn't scared at her house or the hospital. That said, I thought KeMo looked great today! Today was the best I've seen her look in a long time. LOL! 

I'm still loving all the Friz family scenes. I just wish the other two boys could be there once in a while. Franco's decision to move out is premature, IMO, but it just shows how much he loves his family and how much he doesn't want to hurt anyone. He said he was going to the Metrocourt before the mental institution. . .  . . I wonder if he's gonna make it to Shadybrooke. Where is that wedding?  The Metrocourt, right? Peter is probably gonna do something to poor Franco, esp if that wedding doesn't happen.  

I love the Cameron/Franco relationship! They've come so far! Cameron is such a good kid. I feel like he's gonna get in some trouble soon though. He needs to listen to Franco about not deferring college to stick around PC and wait tables. 

I know Peter has threatened Spinelli before, but I wonder why he thought he needed to do so again. What was keeping Spinelli from telling Jason or Maxie? It makes no sense! And why did Spinelli go upstairs w/Peter? What was the elevator ride like? And the walk down the hall? LOL! Dead silent? Then, the threats in the room?!?! That's really lame! I wouldn't have gone upstairs w/Peter.

I'm no Jordan fan, but I think she should divorce Curtis. I was watching but also working so I missed some of their scenes. Did they discuss divorce today? Curtis doesn't seem interested in fixing the marriage, so why stay married? She just needs to serve him w/some papers and cry later! 

ETA: Oh, and I need to go back and watch the Maxie scenes. I muted her, but heard Nina say she didn't know Maxie had doubts about Peter, and when I next saw Maxie, she was at Nathan's grave again. To be honest, I don't watch Paxie scenes so I'm not sure what's going on w/her. I do want to see her learn the truth about Peter b/c she's been acting like an idiot over him! I can't wait to see her dreams vanish! She'll need to apologize to everyone! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They are going with an out-of-town relative to explain why Felicia and Mac weren't at her daughter's wedding? Of course they are. This show is so lame. It's as lame as when Mac and Felicia were out of town (on a cruise!!) for Kevin/Laura's wedding that was on Christmas!!

Looking upthread at all of the Spencer talk made me think of something. Did Nik get custody back of Spencer when Nik became undead or is he still under Laura/Kevin's guardianship?

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Hater said:

I guess Sam looked better today with the hair out of her face for once, but a black outfit again? Really? Yeesh.  I also think I spotted those terrible open toe shoes she wears for every occasion now.

I hate Spinelli and wish Peter would have stabbed him right there in the throat or something.  The entire character just grates on my last nerve.

No comment on the brides. 

I've mellowed a lot on Spin but I think it's funny when people treat him like an annoying doofus. There is no way that more people wouldn't get annoyed as crap by Spin.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I’m no Jordan fan, but I think she should divorce Curtis. I was watching but also working so I missed some of their scenes. Did they discuss divorce today? Curtis doesn't seem interested in fixing the marriage, so why stay married? She just needs to serve him w/some papers and cry later! 

I’m glad that they split because I didn’t think they had chemistry but they were kind of making it appear that Curtis was stringing her along until he had someone else. He wanted to separate instead of divorce but turned down her offer of therapy, which I took to mean that he didn’t really want to work on repairing things. We’ve also heard him flat out tell others that he can’t trust Jordan. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

They are going with an out-of-town relative to explain why Felicia and Mac weren't at her daughter's wedding? Of course they are.

Mac is in his tux in the preview for Monday; Sam and Britt are telling him they don't know where Maxie is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1