Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I'm assuming that laughing out loud wasn't the reaction Wes Ramsey was going for when he started crying during the Alex revelation, but it's the reaction I had. Good grief that was one comedic cry face.😂

I’m glad that I wasn’t the only one cracking up, it was almost as funny as the Kim Kardashian cry-face.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I am so, so sick of everyone on this show acting like Nathan was the most perfect man to ever perfect. I get that he's dead and all, but the dude was a block of wood with no real personality. He is not some saint that no man can ever aspire to compare themselves to.

He might have been wooden, but he sure was pretty to look at...

• Love 13

As I was on my morning run this morning, I find myself thinking of GH (and now I need to reevaluate my life choices since my run is usually my fun time) and I just kept thinking about how obnoxious Michael has been for most of this storyline. He was so angry with Chase that he actually cheap-shot punched him in the junk at the gym while Chase was trying yo repair their friendship. Somehow Willow is able to come across as torn between Chase whom she loves and the family she now has with Wiley and Michael but Michael just looks like scum by giving Sasha hope while constantly hitting on Willow. And why is it he can forgive Sasha do easily while still bring a complete dickwad Chase? Their actions might have been misguided but their intentions were completely altruistic. Michael sees that in Sasha but not Chase? It just makes Michael seem even more petty than I originally thought AND like what he's really upset about is the fact that he might lose Willow to Chase.

On a similar note, I'm certain Willow abs Michael will end up together (even though Michael couldn't generate heat with anyone even if he went running in corduroy pants) but when she asked if Love Actually was the movie where everyone is in love with the wrong person (and it isn't so when Michael said yes, I was very confused) all I could think was how that could easily apply to Willow and Michael not really needing to be together. Oh how I wish Willow would choose Chase, Sasha would pick Brando, and then Michael and his mommy could move into the MetroCourt together ala Norman Bates. But, no doubt, this story ends with both girls choosing Michael and him deciding on Willow.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Wes is the worst, Tristan was so right about him. 

TR was talking about Peter, the character. It's the standard GH problem: They bring someone new on and have no idea what the long-term plan is. 

Maxie can give birth whenever the plot needs it, since there's no RL mat leave to deal with. I don't want Maxie to have a tock, but I want Peter to, so I'm a bit torn here. I'm leaning more toward tock, though. Let Peter be destroyed by the lies and death of his child, and he can cry his way off the show. Or go out in a blaze of glory taking a few dozen characters with him.

• Love 6

you know you have a problem when someone comes in when you are watching GH. hears part of Micheal's and Carly's conversation about how Wiley can know about Nelle- and then is surprised when Micheal calls Carly mom.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

That statement by LWB is...bananas.  Especially given, as we know, he at least partially got this job because he was dropping off his girlfriend - the show's leading lady - and ran into the EP in the parking lot.  Simmer, my dude.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

That statement by LWB is...bananas.  Especially given, as we know, he at least partially got this job because he was dropping off his girlfriend - the show's leading lady - and ran into the EP in the parking lot.  Simmer, my dude.

I figured he was pretentious from his and LW’s SM posts about him. Don’t know if anyone else remembers her posting about WR reading Ayn Rand to her while she was taking a bath. But that statement (or what I read of it) confirms it. It was bold, especially after that embarrassing performance yesterday. He was better off ignoring it because some people felt sympathy for him after what TR said until that response and now he’s getting dragged left and right. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I thought he was kind of an ass. TR's message made me feel a bit bad for WR. But honestly, he's not even good at his craft. That reveal fell flat a lot because of the writing and partly because of his very bad acting. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I am so, so sick of everyone on this show acting like Nathan was the most perfect man to ever perfect.

Well, he was better for Maxie than Peter or Levi Dunkleman, so there's that.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Well, he [Nathan] was better for Maxie than Peter or Levi Dunkleman, so there's that.

Or Spinelli.

It is funny how no one remembers that time a drunk Nathan shot Griffin after catching him in bed with Claudette.  I mean, I'm happy to forget Griffin and Claudette are Things, but he did commit a pretty big crime there he in no way paid for.

ETA...he also aided and abetted Amy 2.0 in inflicting Ask Man Landers on us, a punishable offense AFAIC.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

What statement? All I see here is that short video by Tristan Rogers. And there's nothing in the media thread.

So before this episode airs, I’m going to cringe if they end up having Paxie go through with their wedding while Fanna splits. I’m not even a big fan of Fanna but her withholding the truth about Peter’s parentage made no sense so if that’s Finn’s dealbreaker, it was just a dumb pp to split them up. But it’s definitely something the show would do and I’m hearing anvils after that was the big secret that came out yesterday and not Peter’s many many crimes.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Not sure what was so bananas about it. <sarcasm>How dare he defend himself.</sarcasm>

1 hour ago, ciarra said:

Well, he was better for Maxie than Peter or Levi Dunkleman, so there's that.

Eh, I hated the Naxie pairing. And being better for her than Levi is an astoundingly low bar.

• Love 3

I don't know why it bothers me so much but I get so annoyed when someone uses a characters' last name when everyone there knows who they're talking about.

Maxie to Valentin:  Are you saying Peter is the one who murdered Drew Cain? 

Like if she had said: Are you saying Peter is the one who murdered Drew, everyone in the room would have been all confused, "Drew?"  Drew who?  Which Drew?  Drew Johnson?  Drew Lalapalooza?  Drew Cain?  I'm so confused.  

Although, sometimes these people do behave that stupidly, but it's a soap pet peeve of mine!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't know why it bothers me so much but I get so annoyed when someone uses a characters' last name when everyone there knows who they're talking about.

Like if she had said: Are you saying Peter is the one who murdered Drew, everyone in the room would have been all confused, "Drew?"  Drew who?  Which Drew?  Drew Johnson?  Drew Lalapalooza?  Drew Cain?  I'm so confused.  

Although, sometimes these people do behave that stupidly, but it's a soap pet peeve of mine!!

That drives me up the wall, too. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Because people don't talk like that. It sounds unnatural. Although in this case Maxie might say Drew Caine, she didn't know him that well.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Just tell me the important thing: Did Valentin EXPOSE Heinrik? And did Desperate Maxie not care and marry his ass anyway?

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

So before this episode airs, I’m going to cringe if they end up having Paxie go through with their wedding while Fanna splits. I’m not even a big fan of Fanna but her withholding the truth about Peter’s parentage made no sense so if that’s Finn’s dealbreaker, it was just a dumb pp to split them up. But it’s definitely something the show would do and I’m hearing anvils after that was the big secret that came out yesterday and not Peter’s many many crimes.

Alright well I was glad to be wrong by most of this. Today’s episode was really good for the most part. However, they did throw Anna under the bus and backed over her multiple times. They could have at least given her the big moment exposing Peter at the wedding but I’m glad things are out now. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Did Valentin EXPOSE Heinrik? And did Desperate Maxie not care and marry his ass anyway?

Valentin told her everything, kidnpping Drew, the memory switches, Shiloh knowing, Peter paying off Shiloh and getting him out of jail, attacking Andre and Franco, killing the hitman and sabotaging Drew's plane.  SAm got her panties in a bunch over that one, running towards Peter, all "you killed Scout's father".  Oy.

Maxie was in denial.  Peter was denying everything.  

After apologizing to Finn, Anna came back to the room and told Maxie that it was all true and she's known for awhile.  Peter again in denial, tries to leave with Maxie.  Mac stops him and punches him in the face.  

Maxie clutches her stomach, complaining about the baby.  Britt's by her side, helping her breath.

No marriage for anyone today

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Also today:

Carly and Jax:  I'm fine with Nina being Wylie's grandmother so long as she doesn't paint a rosy picture of Nelle, who was a crazy pants.  

Nina invited over to visit with Wylie.  All happy about it until Willow talks about herself in the third person to Wylie (ie "mommy's going to get you blah blah blah).  Nina's reaction to Willow calling herself mommy does not sit well.  Nina alone with Wylie tries to explain how she's grandma though she ins't Willow's mother. (we don't see the full explanation)

Carly shows up because she has to mark her territory.  Nina's all, 'checking up on me'.  Carly's all 'just making sure were on the same page for Wylie's sake'.  Willow comes back in the room  , upset because Wylie told her that she isn't his real mommy.  Nina has a smug look on her face.  Not the smartest move on Nina's part.  Also, Wylie is 2 1/2, he has no idea what's going on.  

• Love 4

Best part of the juicy Peter reveal today was papa bear Mac standing guard to protect Maxie from swallowing all of Peter's lies. Take care of your girl, Mac. Second best part was Sam knocking over a chair to take a leap at Peter. I wasn't expecting that kind of emotion from her, and even though her rage here was brief, I'm glad the show isn't forgetting what Sam and Scout lost when Drew died.

Oh, show, it's poor form to try so hard to make it seem like Finn showing up at Jackie's door is a Moment when he's clearly just looking for his daughter. That kind of fake tension isn't necessary when there's plenty of real drama going around between two failed weddings, a maternity reveal, and a "my fiancé is a criminal" bombshell.

I can't believe Nina would be so stupid to tell Wiley that Willow isn't really his mom. Actually, strike that, I can TOTALLY believe she'd say that, because if Nina isn't dumb and reckless then Carly can't be smug and gloat that she TOLD everyone Nina would act this way. If I haven't said it enough lately, I fucking loathe Carly and how absolutely everything falls her way, always.

• Love 11
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maxie might say Drew Caine, she didn't know him that well.

But she did though, eveyrone did.  He was Jason for 789 years before turning into Drew.  Plus, he was married to Sam, Maxie's alleged best friend (for special occasions and nothing else).  

It happens all the time.  Franco Baldwin, Liesl Obrecth (how many Francos and Liesls could there possibly be!!)    This is a small town, everyone knows everyone else.  Unless it's someone with the same name (Mike and Michael) there should never be last names given.  Hear me writers?  Knock it off with that stuff!

Edited by perkie1968
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Mac stops him and punches him in the face.  

This is the only thing I'm looking forward to seeing.

3 minutes ago, Linny said:

Oh, show, it's poor form to try so hard to make it seem like Finn showing up at Jackie's door is a Moment when he's clearly just looking for his daughter. That kind of fake tension isn't necessary when there's plenty of real drama going around between two failed weddings, a maternity reveal, and a "my fiancé is a criminal" bombshell.

Whaddya wanna bet they end up in bed?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

This is a little off topic but I’ve noticed that Sam has been on slightly more lately since her breakup with Jason but is heavily used in these big group scenes where she’s way down the list of characters who are central to the storyline. I wonder if they don’t know what to write for her so they’re just burning through the actresses minimums.  

• Useful 3
1 hour ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Not sure what was so bananas about it. <sarcasm>How dare he defend himself.</sarcasm>

For my part, it wasn't that he defended himself, it was talking all that stuff about how GH is a symphony and comparing it to classical theater and the many many paragraphs. He doesn't have to say this is a silly show but maybe he can balance it a little.

6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But she did though, eveyrone did.  He was Jason for 789 years before turning into Drew.  Plus, he was married to Sam, Maxie's alleged best friend (for special occasions and nothing else).  

It happens all the time.  Franco Baldwin, Liesl Obrecth (how many Francos and Liesls could there possibly be!!)    This is a small town, everyone knows everyone else.  Unless it's someone with the same name (Mike and Michael) there should never be last names given.  Hear me writers?  Knock it off with that stuff!

Yeah but like you said she called him Jason most of the time and Maxie wasn't around his version much.

Totally agree with your other examples. And no one should ever say Franco Baldwin just because it sounds stupid as heck.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Also today:

Carly and Jax:  I'm fine with Nina being Wylie's grandmother so long as she doesn't paint a rosy picture of Nelle, who was a crazy pants.  

Nina invited over to visit with Wylie.  All happy about it until Willow talks about herself in the third person to Wylie (ie "mommy's going to get you blah blah blah).  Nina's reaction to Willow calling herself mommy does not sit well.  Nina alone with Wylie tries to explain how she's grandma though she ins't Willow's mother. (we don't see the full explanation)

Carly shows up because she has to mark her territory.  Nina's all, 'checking up on me'.  Carly's all 'just making sure were on the same page for Wylie's sake'.  Willow comes back in the room  , upset because Wylie told her that she isn't his real mommy.  Nina has a smug look on her face.  Not the smartest move on Nina's part.  Also, Wylie is 2 1/2, he has no idea what's going on.  

Has everyone gone insane?

1. Wiley doesn't know exactly what  a grandmother is.

2. Wiley doesn't know where babies come from, ergo, he doesn't understand the concept of bio parents.

3. When the time does and he does understand, it's up to Michael and Willow (and Nelle if she's backf romt he dead) to fill him in, and nobody else.

• Love 9

Carly:"I don't want Nina to paint a rosy picture about Nelle."
Carly: Paints rosy pictures to her kids about her murdering husband. 

stay awesome Carly. stay awesome.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Has everyone gone insane?

2. Wiley doesn't know where babies come from, ergo, he doesn't understand the concept of bio parents.

3. When the time does and he does understand, it's up to Michael and Willow (and Nelle if she's backf romt he dead) to fill him in, and nobody else.

I have mixed feeling about it. I think Willow’s attachment to Wiley is extremely unhealthy and that’s she’s using him to avoid dealing with her son’s death. A lot of her conflict with Nelle seemed to be bitterness that Nelle, the bad person, had a living child and she didn’t. I don’t believe that Michael and Willow will ever be honest with Wiley about things because of their own feelings towards Nelle. It’s just like Michael/AJ all over again. However, Wiley is too young to understand everything, especially given that Nelle is dead. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Also, Wylie is 2 1/2, he has no idea what's going on.  

I know! I get why they're monologuing this, but it's ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I disagree. He might not be able to articulate that Carly is his father's mother, but he knows who Carly is. Kids get that sort of thing pretty early on.

• Love 3
(edited)

So Nina is a brain dead moron for what she did. We didn't get to hear her whole conversation with Wylie, so it might be something that's blown out of proportion so that we can get a bunch of "I told you so" and Carly looking like the smug cow that she is, especially after she came to mark her territory with Wylie. She had zero business being there. She walked in like she owned Monica's house.

I thought that Willow's dialogue to Nina was pretty insensitive, though. I get that she is happy to be part of Wylie's life and that she is his mother, but I thought that the whole my baby died, but I still get to be Wylie's mom was all kinds of cringe given the situation and who she was talking to. I still think Willow should seek therapy to deal with her loss. And Nina should too while she's at it. They love giving all these women babies, but they refuse to deal with the fallout of their writing. They both need help. And Carly needs to be locked up in a padded room for being Cersei Lannister (book, not show) levels of narcissist.

Valentin finally grew a pair and told everyone the truth about Peter. About time, Val. That stuff was pretty soapy. I thought that Sam was going to have wardrobe malfunction when she lunged at Peter and Dante grabbed her by the waist. I would have liked to see 100lbs soaking wet Sam slug that tree, but Mac came through. He should have punched him harder, though, and then punched him again for good measure.

I hope this is the end of this baby storyline with Maxie. If there was ever a time to give Maxie a serious health problem with her heart transplant and this pregnancy that should never have been, it is now. Don't be cowards, writers! Do it!

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I disagree. He might not be able to articulate that Carly is his father's mother, but he knows who Carly is. Kids get that sort of thing pretty early on.

He knows Carly's his grandmother, and he knows Bobbie's his grandmother and he knows Monica's his grandmother, but he doesn't understand the familial relationship and that technically you only have 2 grandmothers, so if Nina is his grandmother that has to mean something is rotten in the state of Denmark.  I would say that his definition of grandmother would be old women who come over and tell him how much they love him, or something.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Hater said:

Was I not suppose to laugh at Sam's reaction to Valentin's big reveal about Drew? 

On the other hand, Finola did well.

I don’t think Kemo did the best job with it but I appreciate that she had a reaction this time since her non-reaction to Drew’s death and later telling Finn that Scout doesn’t even remember Drew was really cold. 

• Love 5

Carly to Jax: "When he's ready, we'll tell Wiley that Nell had a troubled childhood and did terrible things to people."

Me: "Yeah, that's your excuse too, isn't it? Except you really don't need it anymore. You're horrible just on general principle."

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t think Kemo did the best job with it but I appreciate that she had a reaction this time since her non-reaction to Drew’s death and later telling Finn that Scout doesn’t even remember Drew was really cold. 

I am always underwhelmed with the actress and character. It's funny now suddenly that she's done with Jason, she cares about Drew again?  It's just alittle too conveniant for me. Not to mention all the obvious Sam/Dante anvils involved here.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Carly to Jax: "When he's ready, we'll tell Wiley that Nell had a troubled childhood and did terrible things to people."

Me: "Yeah, that's your excuse too, isn't it? Except you really don't need it anymore. You're horrible just on general principle."

What do they even need to tell Wiley about what Nelle did? Carly whitewashes all of the people in her life to her kids and I remember Carly attacking Julian after Morgan’s death over his very accurate comments about the kind of person he was and that it was a failure of her and Sonny’s parenting. Carly’s plan is brainwash Wiley into hating the mother that he has no memories of. And it’ll probably work. Look at Josslyn. She parrots all of Carly’s opinions about people and has no original thoughts of her own. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Whaddya wanna bet they end up in bed?

They'd better not.  Jackie's been sniffing around Robert for awhile, including at the wedding and she's not even divorced yet.  

• Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

What do they even need to tell Wiley about what Nelle did? Carly whitewashes all of the people in her life to her kids and I remember Carly attacking Julian after Morgan’s death over his very accurate comments about the kind of person he was and that it was a failure of her and Sonny’s parenting. Carly’s plan is brainwash Wiley into hating the mother that he has no memories of. And it’ll probably work. Look at Josslyn. She parrots all of Carly’s opinions about people and has no original thoughts of her own. 

Pretty much this. 

Honestly. this is driving me insane. 

Nelle is Wiley's mother.

--Yes. Nelle made horrible decisions and choices. she was going to let Micheal think he was dead for the rest of the kid's life. and because Brad + she were friends. Nelle would have been a part of Wiley's life while Micheal would not. For transparency  that's pretty much on par of what Carly and Jason did with Micheal/AJ minus the part where AJ thought his kid died. They made it out that AJ's child didn't even "exist." Which is just as horrible. And picture perfect gramma (and gramma's friend) did it to someone else. Like. I know no one will ever clap back on Carly. I know it will never sink into her brain but these things need to be clapped back on Carly every time she opens her mouth. 

--No. I honestly don't think Willow or anyone should swoop else and lay titles on this kid. They are so concerned about blowing Wiley's brain with stuff. like hello. A year ago this kid had two daddies. then no wait! he has another daddy and now a mommy. no wait! he has a daddy and ANOTHER MOMMY because the other mommy is gone. Now he has as someone pointed out another gramma. 

--What Micheal should have done was just.. wait. Why thrust another another "title/person" at him. Like I'm supposed to feel sorry for Willow because Wiley is all like you're not my real mommy." like. sorry I don't. (and it's nothing against adoption or anything) but you're using wiley to replace your dead baby and like someone else pointed out Willow and Nina should be seeking counseling before glooming onto Wiley. 

--No. Nina you were wrong in what you did. Wiley didn't go"are you Mommy's Mommy?" like Ava flat out just told you to play the game. Why are you telling  a 2 year old No i'm your other mommy. What did you think was gonna happen?  Like why are you making me side with Carly, like holy crap.

--With that being said. Shut up Carly. Shut up. And why are you just waltzing into Monica's house. geeze. Like this whole "she'll make Nelle seem good." well you know. Everyone seems to do it to you. so why should Nelle not get the same treatment? 

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, Hater said:

I am always underwhelmed with the actress and character. It's funny now suddenly that she's done with Jason, she cares about Drew again?  It's just alittle too conveniant for me. Not to mention all the obvious Sam/Dante anvils involved here.

They had to have someone have a reaction to Peter having killed Drew. I suppose they could have had Franco wander in there.

• Love 2
(edited)

While no one, not Nina or Carly came out well, and I'm pretty sure Michael is going to forbid Nina to see Wylie because she made Willow crazy, Willow coming down in tears because Wylie said that she's not his real mother is the worst. What is she, 5? For starters, at 2 1/2 Wylie doesn't know what a mother is, it's just a noun that he calls her like nanny or calling a playmate by his name. And no Willow, you are not Wylie's birth mother but he can have more than one mother like he has more than one grandmother. Kevin, Willow needs you. A lot.

I thought the whole wedding fallout was great fun.  If Maxie loses the baby, lots of guilt for Anna and Valentin. Just don't use it to redeem Peter.

4 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I figured he was pretentious from his and LW’s SM posts about him. Don’t know if anyone else remembers her posting about WR reading Ayn Rand to her while she was taking a bath.

That's what I thought of when I saw TR's statement.

2 hours ago, Linny said:

I can't believe Nina would be so stupid to tell Wiley that Willow isn't really his mom. Actually, strike that, I can TOTALLY believe she'd say that, because if Nina isn't dumb and reckless then Carly can't be smug and gloat that she TOLD everyone Nina would act this way. If I haven't said it enough lately, I fucking loathe Carly and how absolutely everything falls her way, always.

Yesterday I asked how they are going to make Carly sympathetic if Nina is the one compromising. I have my answer. Poor Nina. Poor CW.

Carly apparently has no regrets about lying and keeping Michael from his father because she's doing it again.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, ulkis said:

They had to have someone have a reaction to Peter having killed Drew. I suppose they could have had Franco wander in there.

I think that would have made more sense given how much they pushed Drew/Franco at the end as "brothers" or whatever the hell was on screen. 

• Love 2

Maxie wasn't really bringing it today. She should have been shrieking or wailing or screaming at Anna. Then she can collapse. 

If they are going to bring Nelle back, please God make it soon. I just survived the Noah Is Wiley story AND the Wiley Custody story. I cannot go through Battle of Wiley's Grandmas and then Wiley's Mommy Is Back From the Dead. I mean, the kid is cute, but get him off my screen! 

• Love 7
(edited)
24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Yesterday I asked how they are going to make Carly sympathetic if Nina is the 9ne compromising. I have my answer. Poor Nina. Poor CW.

Carly apparently has no regrets about lying and keeping Michael from his father because she's doing it again.

It worked so well the first time. Why shouldn't she do the same thing this time around? It's not like her ballless wonder of a son will hold firm on Nina being able to see Wylie. I'm pretty sure he will be outraged by what Nina told Wylie and how it hurt poor bland Willow.

As far as Nelle was his biological mother, that's true, but she has been turned into the female equivalent of a sperm donor. 

In any case, Carly is an unrepentant cow and the whole town should have turned on her years ago and made her a pariah. Instead we have this thing that sashays around like the world is her goddamn oyster. 

That said, as cute as the kid who plays Wylie is, I just really loathe the character and this story they have built around him. I'm okay never seeing the character. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

That said, as cute as the kid who plays Wylie is, I just really loathe the character and this story they have built around him.

It's Baby Michael all over again, except he's not a ginger so Red Menace 2.0 can't be his moniker. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's Baby Michael all over again, except he's not a ginger so Red Menace 2.0 can't be his moniker. 

The worst part it isn't like they were writing in Chloe Lanier's pregnancy. They just wanted to stick GH with other kid.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

But the thing is. everyone and their mother was telling Maxie this before. Girlfriend wasn't listening. sorry I don't feel sorry for you. 

I really enjoyed her look of shock when Anna backed up everything that Valentin was saying.  The magnitide of Peter's lies are finally hitting her and I have no doubt she's going to tell him off royally--then she'll collapse.

I've been liking Britt throughout the episodes especially her trying to rein in her crazy-ass mother but I truly loved how she went immediately into doctor mode when she saw that Maxie was in distress.

Obrecht was obnoxious as hell, crowing in delight at Anna's having to admit that she was wrong about Peter, as if Anna's wanting to believe the best in the man she thought was her son is in anyway equal to the thirty something years Obrecht spent as Faison's loyal henchman and co-conspiratior

• Love 8
(edited)

Carly (to Nina): I may have been a little blunt the other day.

Me: Wrong B word, Carls.  And ha, little.

ETA...also, we've now seen Nina with Wiley more times in the two weeks she's known they are related than Lucas (who?) in the months after he lost him as his son.  Nice work, guys.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5