Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

55 minutes ago, LRCH said:

Nothing against her, but I think she could be cut. She pretty, though I’m not as enamored of her as TPTB are...; and they cut several that I thought were better dancers and had the choreography better. But that’s just me.....

No, I agree with you.  She seemed to have issues thru out the season.  I wonder how often they practice sidelines/quarter changes in the off season - will she be ready to go for next season?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LRCH said:

Nothing against her, but I think she could be cut. She pretty, though I’m not as enamored of her as TPTB are...; and they cut several that I thought were better dancers and had the choreography better. But that’s just me.....

She’s too nervous (from what I’ve seen on the show). I think she’ll feel relief if she gets cut. And that’s not a bad thing. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ByTor said:
9 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Love Rachel W’s short hair!  And of course, look who’s in the middle!

Middle front?  Denise Dicharry.

LOL I saw that I got a "laugh" as a reply, I wasn't sure what was funny..that is until I actually READ the original post, I thought it said "Who's in the middle?"  OOPSIE!

2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

LOL I saw that I got a "laugh" as a reply, I wasn't sure what was funny..that is until I actually READ the original post, I thought it said "Who's in the middle?"  OOPSIE!

Well Denise is really in the middle to funny 

On the DCC Facebook page. 

You can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Practice social distancing, and we'll be here for you with classic episodes of DCC streaming FREE on Pluto TV. Tell us your favorite moments, and let's stay #AloneTogether. 💙

Edited by Muckypup61
left something out
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

On the DCC Facebook page. 

You can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Practice social distancing, and we'll be here for you with classic episodes of DCC streaming FREE on Pluto TV. Tell us your favorite moments, and let's stay #AloneTogether. 💙

I'm surprised that they gave Pluto a shoutout. 

"practice social distancing" meanwhile these people absolutely cannot have their picture taken without each of them physically touching at least 4 others of them.

Edited by heckkitty
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I think she (Heather O.) has such a sweet personality (never met in person, obviously)..but she does come across genuine, IMHO anyhow. Sad to hear we almost lost her for a 4th year! Glad she is still a dcc!

Edited by dccstar7
Context
On 3/17/2020 at 2:20 PM, KickPretty said:

She was quarantined and couldn’t stop eating. It’s not her fault I tell you!  Not! Her! Fault! 😂😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Well idk VK, but I DO know what I've seen on CMT':MTT & if she did get quarantined the Star would be her quarantined location so that she could still have access to the cameras&all of the staff! Sorry, um..not sorry! (Just feeling a tad salty right now, y'all will have to ex use me) 😀

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

I think Rachel's hair is just behind her shoulders. I don't think she cut it, haha.

That's what I thought because if you look close enough you see the longer hair falling behind her shoulders. 🙂 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Meleighsa said:

I'm surprised that they gave Pluto a shoutout. 

I wonder if they'll be adding Seasons 13 and 14 to the lineup.

Just now, bjo1969 said:

1 hour ago, bjo1969 said:

I hope they take into consideration what is going on and add them.  If Disney+ can release Frozen 2 three months early, they can certainly add 2 more seasons and a two hour special!!

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I hope they take into consideration what is going on and add them.  If Disney+ can release Frozen 2 three months early, they can certainly add 2 more seasons and a two hour special!!

(cue applause!!!!)  I can get on board with that ! 🙂 

• Love 2

Did anyone see Maddie's instastory sending her prayers out to Utah?  They were hit with an earthquake (5.7 magnitude).   I think she looked better in that instatory than she's looked in a long time.  The baby face is slimmed down, the longer hair looks great and I love her curls, now that they seem to be under control. 

• Love 4
On 3/18/2020 at 12:52 AM, Blue hues said:

Love Rachel W’s short hair!  And of course, look who’s in the middle!

Social distancing is clearly not understood among this group !  I hope this is an old picture !!!!!

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, forumborum said:

Social distancing is clearly not understood among this group !  I hope this is an old picture !!!!!

It was a picture that was taken before this happened 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Video from the Technique Tuesday class held last week

That looks REALLY good and seems to be hard.  Color me more than a bit surprised that a video without Victoria, especially one without her front and center, was allowed to be released.  I kept wondering if she was in it.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

That looks REALLY good and seems to be hard.  Color me more than a bit surprised that a video without Victoria, especially one without her front and center, was allowed to be released.  I kept wondering if she was in it.

She was off to the side in this one.  Of course, she is usually off wherever she stands😜

• Love 7
On 3/10/2020 at 7:42 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Beautiful pics of all three girls

One of my faves!

I know Rachel w. Is a lil controversial (beliefs,etc) over the board somewhat ,but I gotta give credit where credit is due...gal can barely ever (that I've seen)take a bad pic! She looks gorgeous in this pic IMO...Sports Illustrated needs this girl for their swimsuit edition!!! Love rachel w! Just one of my faves &for the most part doesn't get alot of camera time (during MTT on tv, but photographers do love her..duh... just haven't seen her dance alot on dcc MTT) --(not that I 've noticed anyhow), but I could be wrong! Just love this pic tho! #goals

Edited by dccstar7
Typo
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, dccstar7 said:

I know Rachel w. Is a lil controversial (beliefs,etc) over the board somewhat ,but I gotta give credit where credit is due...gal can barely ever (that I've seen)take a bad pic! She looks gorgeous in this pic IMO...Sports Illustrated needs this girl for their swimsuit edition!!! Love rachel w! Just one of my faves &for the most part doesn't get alot of camera time (during MTT) that I've noticed anyhow, but I could be wrong! Just love this pic tho! #goals

Did you see this one?  Gorgeous!!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

Can't  believe VK isn't front and center! From other photos I've noticed her squirm her way to middle or front &center! Poor gal (dare I shall say) ---doesn't she realize she looks ridiculous trying to be the center so often??? Heck I would feel that way if I had to squeeze toward the middle or front EVERY time almost!

8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Beautiful!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She’s stunning! You’re right, I don’t think it’s possible for her to take a bad picture. She got just a bit of attention on MTT cause of being 1st runner up to Miss America.  #girlcrush

• Love 2
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Video from the Technique Tuesday class held last week

Just in case you need help deciphering: 

Front row (L-R): Ashlee, Tess, Taylor, Erin

Back row (L-R): Miranda, Amanda, Hannah

I was shocked to see Erin killing it in this one; no more ballet box for her! I really loved how she came back to auditions the right way. Took classes in all different styles from different teachers to push herself. That work paid off!

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

As a friend pointed out to me, it looks like she's grilling a burned hot dog, pizza, and gummy bears?  LOL!

and the grill is nasty 😞  This picture makes absolutely NO sense...I mean I guess it doesn't have to...I'm sure it made sense to her when she allowed it to be taken but I'm still scratching my head. 😛

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

As a friend pointed out to me, it looks like she's grilling a burned hot dog, pizza, and gummy bears?  LOL!

I'm a little sad I didn't see those gummy bears when I was at Buccee's a couple weeks back!  Definitely would have picked some up.

The overall pic made me laugh, though.  Definitely not the spring break anyone planned to have!

• Love 2

10 hours ago, ByTor said:

I am puzzled, but I can definitely appreciate quirky and adorable.

In other news, burnt hotdogs are the best hotdogs, but I'm taking a hard pass on the gummy bears.  There are limits.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, ByTor said:

I may be a tad behind in fashion, but why is she wearing rubber boots????  That whole photo is just way odd.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, ByTor said:

I’m dying at the puzzled look on the dog’s face!

• LOL 7
On 3/20/2020 at 11:31 AM, DCC-UK said:

I was shocked to see Erin killing it in this one; no more ballet box for her! I really loved how she came back to auditions the right way. Took classes in all different styles from different teachers to push herself. That work paid off!

I was not shocked to see Erin killing it because...

Erin is a tigress and a boss and she shines like gloss!

#TeamErin

• Love 16
On 3/20/2020 at 5:31 AM, DCC-UK said:

Just in case you need help deciphering: 

Front row (L-R): Ashlee, Tess, Taylor, Erin

Back row (L-R): Miranda, Amanda, Hannah

Terrible choreography little inappropriate 

• Love 3
On 3/20/2020 at 8:48 PM, parrotfeathers said:

I may be a tad behind in fashion, but why is she wearing rubber boots????  That whole photo is just way odd.

I’m sure she has on rain boots because we have had a TON of rain in the DFW area lately. 

• Love 1