Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

29 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Getting tired of the Rachel W. overload. Lots of Caroline too. She is an amazing dancer but so basic. 

Hannah is 🔥 🔥 🔥 and I’m liking Amber and Amanda more and more. It’s going to be hard placing all these rockstars next year. 

Agree. Show some more girls! Love Hannah. And where the heck is Ashlee?? I saw her in the back of like two pictures. When can she be up front?! 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Goodness are those light up costumes the worst thing ever - so bad.  Gena’s facials are really unattractive - like eeech.  They need to talk to her to get her to fix them (if they haven’t already).  Wouldn’t surprise me at all if her facials are the reason she has such a poor placement in the traingle.   Caroline’s look really bores me - just so generic.  I know she’s a good dancer though.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

I'm commenting on the Salute to Service photos on the DCC web site. Hannah is featured in a lot of them.

Salute-to-Service-11-9-19-68.jpg

I think Hannah looks too sultry in some of those shots.  Trashy sexy, not girl next door sexy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Taylor P. is one I think may be at risk to not make it back.  No one on this team is fat by any means but her weight gain has been noticeable.  I hope she can find a healthy way to get it under control.

taylor p heavy.jpg

taylor p heavy splits.jpg

Who are the brunettes on either side of her?  Is the one on the right with ribs showing thin naturally?

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Taylor P. is one I think may be at risk to not make it back.  No one on this team is fat by any means but her weight gain has been noticeable.  I hope she can find a healthy way to get it under control.

taylor p heavy.jpg

taylor p heavy splits.jpg

There was a recent photo of her posted wearing the red Christmas outfit and she looked like she had trimmed up a lot, imho.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

There was a recent photo of her posted wearing the red Christmas outfit and she looked like she had trimmed up a lot, imho.

I saw that one but also these and this one below, so it's hard to say.  She's a good dancer.  I'd hate to see her end up a one and done due to fluctuating weight.

taylor p_heavy.jpg

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I saw that one but also these and this one below, so it's hard to say.  She's a good dancer.  I'd hate to see her end up a one and done due to fluctuating weight.

taylor p_heavy.jpg

Girl in the middle with some serious Underwood.  Is the same DCC who looks ready to pop out of her blue blouse uniform?  Get those girls tops that fit!  

3 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Rachel W.: "I'm the bad girl! Duh!"

Amanda: "I will melt your brain with my psychic powers!"

Gina: "Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMBBLLLE!!!"

DCC Rachel W.2.jpg

DCC Amanda1.jpg

DCC Gina1.jpg

Rachel only has two expressions. The "Bad girl duh"  and the "Beauty pageant control your face smile."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

When looking through all these photos, it's interesting to see which ladies play to the photographer, and which ones play to the audience. 

Some who play to the photographer: Rachel W., Gina, VK, Erin.

To the audience: Amanda, Maddie, Daphne, Amy.

Have to admit, it'd be hard to ignore a camera in your face.

Unfortunately Erin is NOT in these photos, as she is not in show group..Why? I have no idea!

• Love 2

According to one of the websites, the girls did TS and other dances set to the music of Queen.  I hope they have other routines or that will get old fast.  However, since Kelli is so obsessed with Freddie Mercury right now, they could be doing those dances for awhile.

9 minutes ago, fawn said:

Unfortunately Erin is NOT in these photos, as she is not in show group..Why? I have no idea!

Do we know if she tried out?  I mean, it looked like she did, which we all know doesn't mean anything since they all have to try out, regardless if they can do show group or not.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Girl in the middle with some serious Underwood.  Is the same DCC who looks ready to pop out of her blue blouse uniform?  Get those girls tops that fit!  

LOL in this picture it's Tess.  The one who always looks ready to pop out of her blouse is Bridget.

• LOL 3
10 hours ago, go4luca said:

It's like the photographer didn't have the right camera or know how to capture this type of movement.  I mean c'mon!

rachel w.jpg

amanda.jpg

gina.jpg

I think this is truly the first "not so flattering" picture of Rachel W that I've seen.  Whoever picks these pictures and then subsequently posts them...needs to get a different job.  These are just bad...and these girls are too pretty to be showcased like this.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Agree. Show some more girls! Love Hannah. And where the heck is Ashlee?? I saw her in the back of like two pictures. When can she be up front?! 

I think Ashlee should be focused on more as well.  I love her look and her dancing.  🙂

• Love 14
9 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I also agree ... enough of  Rachel already ... there are 35 other girls to shoot during Thunderstruck 🙄 ...  

• Love 5
17 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Lip color needs changing. But I would love to have her body in my next life. She did a great job at maintaining her A +++ shape. With time, she'll be super strong. She is trying to dance so hard right now  that she's knocking herself over. She needs power but she also needs control.

I agree she stayed in great shape. But I will never get the glamour appeal she supposedly has — it’s kind of a big tacky mess. Blonder bigger hair and larger whiter teeth does not equal prettier.

She’s made up in the DCC, but I don’t think she is particularly pretty.

• Love 15

I agree that Gina's facials are a problem. I also agree that sometimes Hannah's sexy is too much.  She tries too hard (like Gina) to put her own style in it and ends up limiting her own potential.  Caroline is not as exciting to me as she is to others. But Kash saw something in her.  Now Erin?  Smoking hot look-don't see enough of her dancing to know her potential.  Bridgette and Amber are amazing - love love love them!  Wish they would offer Maddie a job with DCC staff to encourage her to retire. No point should kick that poorly.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

I think a lot of people love Caroline because she gives off a normal vibe. She's pretty and has a great figure but she is relatable, like she could be your friend. Jennifer Anniston is the same way. Whereas the over bleached, barbie looking girls, like Lexie, have that queen of the high school mean girls look about them.

Approachable Is the word I use for that.  And yes, I agree that’s what her look and personality is like when compared to most of the others.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Loophole said:

At the end of the Making the Team season, Kelli said that Meredith and Lily wouldn't be

regular performers.   Have they been performing at games?

Don’t remember hearing kelli say that 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I think Hannah looks too sultry in some of those shots.  Trashy sexy, not girl next door sexy.

I think she looks fine! And to be honest I prefer a "sultry" look than an off-putting expression captured at the wrong time. 😉 But of course that's just my opinion :).

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, Lona said:

I think she looks fine! And to be honest I prefer a "sultry" look than an off-putting expression captured at the wrong time. 😉 But of course that's just my opinion :).

image.png.dcaab879002ec0a6454a4e7a052e3c3c.png

I love Hannah's expression in this...she looks sassy 🙂

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

image.png.dcaab879002ec0a6454a4e7a052e3c3c.png

I love Hannah's expression in this...she looks sassy 🙂

Looks more “girl last night” than “girl next door” to me...as Kelli explained about someone in one of the earlier episodes.   Of course I felt that same way about her solo clips this year - way too much - like trashy not sexy.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Loophole said:

At the end of the Making the Team season, Kelli said that Meredith and Lily wouldn't be

regular performers.   Have they been performing at games?

At the end of the season Kelli said that the girls would have to do an internal audition to see what 36 would be on the field. With Gina out with injuries, I would think they are all performing. From others posting on various sites  Rachel  ( missed practice), Briana& Kat all sat out one game. I then heard Meredith sat out a couple of games also. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

At the end of the season Kelli said that the girls would have to do an internal audition to see what 36 would be on the field. With Gina out with injuries, I would think they are all performing. From others posting on various sites  Rachel  ( missed practice), Briana& Kat all sat out one game. I then heard Meredith sat out a couple of games also. 

I really hope they don't end up doing Mavs-style pre-game tryouts on the regular as a new policy now.....I feel like if you're good enough to make the team, you should be able to dance with your teammates.  I can't imagine the nerves you'd get pre-performance anyway, and adding that kind of pressure on top of everything else seems really over-the-top to me.  I also feel like it could figure into hard feelings, and there are enough issues right now with the team dynamic without adding anything else on top of it.  Someone with more knowledge on this please correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding was that the Mavs environment could be really brutal sometimes, and personally I'd wonder how much those kinds of requisites played into that dynamic.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, raindancer said:

I really hope they don't end up doing Mavs-style pre-game tryouts on the regular as a new policy now.....I feel like if you're good enough to make the team, you should be able to dance with your teammates.  I can't imagine the nerves you'd get pre-performance anyway, and adding that kind of pressure on top of everything else seems really over-the-top to me.  I also feel like it could figure into hard feelings, and there are enough issues right now with the team dynamic without adding anything else on top of it.  Someone with more knowledge on this please correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding was that the Mavs environment could be really brutal sometimes, and personally I'd wonder how much those kinds of requisites played into that dynamic.

They weren’t the only team here in Dallas that does that !! 

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Was just cruising around Instagram and I know this is an old video but is that Christina behind the speaker (to our right)?

This is a new video and yes that’s Christina 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

This is a new video and yes that’s Christina 

I was looking at this earlier. Is it just me or does rookie Taylor (I think that's who it is towards the middle of the shot in the back) look a little off at times. I'm not too sure what it is.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nelliephant said:

I was looking at this earlier. Is it just me or does rookie Taylor (I think that's who it is towards the middle of the shot in the back) look a little off at times. I'm not too sure what it is.

I think Taylor P.  does look sluggish.  She's just a tad slower and not as "poppy" as the others.  Christina looks great in this video.  She's the one that catches and holds my attention...even over Jalyn and I love Jalyn 🙂 

• Love 6

Taylor comes off slightly timid in that video. If it’s from earlier in the season, I could understand why. 

I know her weight has been discussed often but I don’t think she’s heavy. She photographs up close as thin and fit. I think her orange tan does her a disservice in photos and often makes her tummy larger. 

• Love 3

Taylor looks pretty bad in the video. This is recent, and she still doesn't know the dance? She's either behind, making mistakes or just flat. This is a Savannah-level performance.

She's now on my potential cut list, along with Briana, Kat and Meredith. Kat and Meredith for obvious reasons. Briana worries me because she posted just recently about how Judy is always yelling at her. Not a good sign.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Taylor looks pretty bad in the video. This is recent, and she still doesn't know the dance? She's either behind, making mistakes or just flat. This is a Savannah-level performance.

She's now on my potential cut list, along with Briana, Kat and Meredith. Kat and Meredith for obvious reasons. Briana worries me because she posted just recently about how Judy is always yelling at her. Not a good sign.

Bri might end up retiring bc of it 

42 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Briana worries me because she posted just recently about how Judy is always yelling at her. Not a good sign.

You mean this?  If it were bad, I don't think Alanna would have got her a sweatshirt joking about it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, ATLGirl said:

I think if I was on the squad I'd have that sweatshirt, too. Looks like everybody has a good sense of humor about Judy being a stickler for perfection. "YOUR LINES!" 😂😂😂

Like, the tv show "Friends" has a sweatshirt that says "PIVOT PIVOT PIVOT" - Judy's can say "LINES LINES LINES"  and Kelli's can say "CLARITY CLARITY CLARITY"

• Love 4
1 hour ago, cgloss said:

Pretty sure it was a joke. They do jokes for their Christmas presents. Definitely reading too much into it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10