Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, Jennv said:

I wonder how the facebook fans would react if they demoted Maddie from point for Victoria next year? They are both big favorites in that group

Lol, sadly I assumed it was correct as written, which shows how little faith I have in Kelli as a fair boss

First, thanks,  Second, I do not think that VK will be "point" next year.  VK is a strong performer, however there are vets who have more experience and are just as strong who will get preference.  I would consider Maddie and Gina as 1 and 2 for that position. 

• LOL 2
42 minutes ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

First, thanks,  Second, I do not think that VK will be "point" next year.  VK is a strong performer  butt kisser, however there are vets who have more experience and are just as strong who will get preference.  I would consider Maddie and Gina as 1 and 2 for that position. 

Fixed that for ya.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

So this is the photo on VK’s Instagram they are commenting on?   They are right that she looks gorgeous. 

Lip color needs changing. But I would love to have her body in my next life. She did a great job at maintaining her A +++ shape. With time, she'll be super strong. She is trying to dance so hard right now  that she's knocking herself over. She needs power but she also needs control.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I agree with you.  I don't dislike Amy's dancing, but it has no "wow" factor.  She just doesn't have the sparkle that Bridget has 🙂 

Amy dances like she's at a party wanting everyone to join in. She sets the rhythm and grooves along. Bridget dances like she's at a performance. She demands attention and draws your eyes toward her. Star quality. Amy is a very good dancer but she doesn't have that extra something something.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Lip color needs changing. But I would love to have her body in my next life. She did a great job at maintaining her A +++ shape. With time, she'll be super strong. She is trying to dance so hard right now  that she's knocking herself over. She needs power but she also needs control.

She also needs to find healthy ways to maintain her weight.  I feel sorry for her in that regard.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She also needs to find healthy ways to maintain her weight.  I feel sorry for her in that regard.

Have you heard anything yet abt possible retirements ? 

Edited by Holly85
14 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

So this is the photo on VK’s Instagram they are commenting on?   They are right that she looks gorgeous. 

I don't think this is a gorgeous pic of VK -- the eyes are too racoony & the teeth -- I see a vampire thing going on. And let's not even get started on the hair. The line across her cheek (which I assume is a piece of hair) bugs me too. Yes, I realize this is an "action" shot and not everything is going to be perfect, but I've seen much better "action" shots of her. This is not one I would have chosen to post.

• Love 4
On 12/6/2019 at 9:31 AM, dccfan321 said:

Caroline may be one of the best dancers this team may have ever had, but she is also one of the most basic looking girls this team has ever had. And I like her! But I don’t get the love affair over her looks. 

I feel the same about Amy. I didn't know who she was until the "point" segment. 

• Love 3

It's worth noting that Amanda held onto the votes for most liked Rookie and Jalyn wins with a landslide for most like Vet. 

I'm kinda thankful that Bridget won't be considered for ProBowl this year. If her Cause is Animal Cruelty, Pro Bowl 2020 is definitely not going to align with that vision with Michael Vick as a co-captain. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

It's worth noting that Amanda held onto the votes for most liked Rookie and Jalyn wins with a landslide for most like Vet. 

I see where Amanda crushed it as most liked rookie but where do you see Jalyn's landslide for Vet?  Am I on the wrong page?

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 3.17.17 PM.png

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I forget how stunning Taylor and Erin are. Damn, girls! 

20 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'm kinda thankful that Bridget won't be considered for ProBowl this year. If her Cause is Animal Cruelty, Pro Bowl 2020 is definitely not going to align with that vision with Michael Vick as a co-captain. 

Michael Vick makes me want to vomit. Love that they’re Taking up for Jalyn in the best way they can.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Damn. Erin is 🔥.  All the other girls look lovely (as they always do), but Erin looks flat out sexy

I think Victoria looks very pretty in that picture. Gorgeous? No. But very pretty. For me, it isn’t the teeth, it’s her chin and jaw line. It’s very weak, almost slack. I think it was @RhiRhi who posted awhile back that Victoria must be a mouth breather.  Not in a derogatory way (like I refer to some of the guys I’ve worked with)! But legitimately must breathe through her mouth as opposed to her nose when she sleeps. This started happening to my husband last year when his allergies got almost unbearable. Basically your jaw slackens to allow you to breathe through your mouth but can lead to a lot of facial deformities, like jaw joint and teeth alignment issues. The picture my husband’s doctor showed us reminded me of how Victoria holds her chin and mouth. It just makes her upper teeth so prominent.

Despite that, I still think she is a very pretty girl.  

But is she ready for a highly visible spot in prime time? Absolutely not. She just looks unpolished and inexperienced compared to Gina or Bridget. If Kelli needed a leggy blonde in that spot (either Heather or Ginas spot) there are a number of other experienced, mature dancers on the team that would have been a better fit. Like 🔥 Erin 🔥 

Also, and I hate to use this term, but she looks too big in there. I DO NOT mean to imply she is heavy! I think the girls who have a little more curve to them are so much more attractive than the skin-and-bones-have-the-hips-of-a-12-yr-old-boy  girls (I’m sure I don’t have to name names here). Victoria is tall and  sturdy...like she was born in the Amazon island of Themyscira. The entire triangle looks completely unbalanced. And because of her natural size and...enthusiasm...the eye is drawn to her, which is not good when she makes mistakes. She needs time to learn how to be more professional and polished.

She just isn’t ready for such a highly visible spot. But for that, I blame Kelli and Judy. Not Victoria. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Damn. Erin is 🔥.  All the other girls look lovely (as they always do), but Erin looks flat out sexy

I think Victoria looks very pretty in that picture. Gorgeous? No. But very pretty. For me, it isn’t the teeth, it’s her chin and jaw line. It’s very weak, almost slack. I think it was @RhiRhi who posted awhile back that Victoria must be a mouth breather.  Not in a derogatory way (like I refer to some of the guys I’ve worked with)! But legitimately must breathe through her mouth as opposed to her nose when she sleeps. This started happening to my husband last year when his allergies got almost unbearable. Basically your jaw slackens to allow you to breathe through your mouth but can lead to a lot of facial deformities, like jaw joint and teeth alignment issues. The picture my husband’s doctor showed us reminded me of how Victoria holds her chin and mouth. It just makes her upper teeth so prominent.

Despite that, I still think she is a very pretty girl.  

But is she ready for a highly visible spot in prime time? Absolutely not. She just looks unpolished and inexperienced compared to Gina or Bridget. If Kelli needed a leggy blonde in that spot (either Heather or Ginas spot) there are a number of other experienced, mature dancers on the team that would have been a better fit. Like 🔥 Erin 🔥 

Also, and I hate to use this term, but she looks too big in there. I DO NOT mean to imply she is heavy! I think the girls who have a little more curve to them are so much more attractive than the skin-and-bones-have-the-hips-of-a-12-yr-old-boy  girls (I’m sure I don’t have to name names here). But Victoria is tall and  sturdy...like she was born in the Amazon island of Themyscira. The entire triangle looks completely unbalanced. And because of her natural size and...enthusiasm...the eye is drawn to her, which is not good when she makes mistakes. She needs time to learn how to be more professional and polished.

She just isn’t ready for such a highly visible spot. But for that, I blame Kelli and Judy. Not Victoria. 

Omg, this, you pinpointed it exactly. Her upper jaw is too prominent in comparison to her lower jaw and chin, and she appears to not be able to close her mouth because of it. She isn't beautiful, but is certainly pretty. 

• Love 2

I think anything with DCC leadership is presented with rose colored glasses. no one is going to give information that hurts the brand. Their job is to promote the brand, there has been so much favoritism damage control is overboard. This team is no longer world class IMO. Kellies favoritism is out of control and they flash it with pride. 

I think VK’s cause says a lot about her privileged life. The only “bad” thing to happen to her is not being skinny and having people talk about it. 

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Omg, this, you pinpointed it exactly. Her upper jaw is too prominent in comparison to her lower jaw and chin, and she appears to not be able to close her mouth because of it. She isn't beautiful, but is certainly pretty. 

Right? I first noticed it during early on in her first TC season, but I couldn’t put my finger on it until her cut episode aired nearly simultaneous to when my husband was going to the doctor and seeing a “sleep therapist” (SIDE NOTE: man, if I’d have known that “sleep therapist” was a job option 25 years ago when I went to college, my current life would be a lot different). 

To me, she is obviously very photogenic, with great a brow ridge and cheekbones and a nose that I would probably take a picture of to my plastic surgeon and say, “give me this one.” 

Edited to add: Again, I still think she’s very pretty. I like the girls who are pretty but not so drop dead gorgeous that you can’t relate to them.  

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I forget how stunning Taylor and Erin are. Damn, girls! 

Michael Vick makes me want to vomit. Love that they’re Taking up for Jalyn in the best way they can.

I think Madeline looks stunning, too! As my mother-in-law used to stay, "She cleans up nice!", meaning she looks just gorgeous!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Amber, Bridget, Hannah and Maddie! Wow, wow, wow! Maddie has really gotten toned! Amber and Bridget are point material (IMO), and Hannah is sorely underutilized!

Edited by Muckypup61
misspelled a word
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Amber, Bridget, Savannah and Maddie! Wow, wow, wow! Maddie has really gotten toned! Amber and Bridget are point material (IMO), and Savannah is sorely underutilized!

Where did you see Savannah? I thought it was show group pics. I must have missed her

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Amber, Bridget, Savannah and Maddie! Wow, wow, wow! Maddie has really gotten toned! Amber and Bridget are point material (IMO), and Savannah is sorely underutilized!

Caroline and Rachel look good.  Where do you see Savannah?

22 hours ago, DCCdreams said:

278B252E-C6BA-4DB0-A0EA-E4825336098F.jpeg
probably not true. Check VK instagram. All current and alumni love her

They probably HAVE to like her posts for fear of her running to Auntie Kelli crocodile tears & all bc nobody likes her... 

• Love 11
Just now, Muckypup61 said:

I'm commenting on the Salute to Service photos on the DCC web site. Savannah is featured in a lot of them.

Salute-to-Service-11-9-19-68.jpg

That is Hannah. Rhymes with Savannah though. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

When looking through all these photos, it's interesting to see which ladies play to the photographer, and which ones play to the audience. 

Some who play to the photographer: Rachel W., Gina, VK, Erin.

To the audience: Amanda, Maddie, Daphne, Amy.

Have to admit, it'd be hard to ignore a camera in your face.

• Love 1

Looks like Bridget is going for Lauren's six-pack; can't imagine the work and discipline it takes to stay in that shape. I was in the Navy and had a two-pack at one point from running up and down ship ladders, but a few sodas or box of pop-tarts and they were gone. 😔

I'd love to see a Bridget, Gina, Jalyn, Caroline diamond; mix 'em up, I don't care who is at point. But we'll probably get VK and three blenders. 

bridge.JPG.75ac0ba2f36f3fe9186f68d2f4e3fb80.JPG

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Spooky said:

I'd love to see a Bridget, Gina, Jalyn, Caroline diamond; mix 'em up, I don't care who is at point. But we'll probably get VK and three blenders

Blenders??  You mean like what they use for milkshakes?

So, what about a diamond made up of the four best dancers on the squad and then the rest of the triangle is formed by how many years you've been on the squad - regardless if you are on show group or not??  Wonder how that would look?  Would a 3rd year who isn't a strong dancer step it up if she was on the outside near the front?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Rachel W.: "I'm the bad girl! Duh"

DCC Rachel W.2.jpg

Wow that was exactly what I was thinking when I saw this!  Am I dreaming or didn't she have the exact same expression when they did the choreo to that song on MTT?  What's the name of that song? Is it this one?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Board flipped out and saved post before I was ready
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Wow that was exactly what I was thinking when I saw this!  Am I dreaming or didn't she have the exact same expression when they did the choreo to that song on MTT?  What's the name of that song? Is it this one?

Correctomundo!😆

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Rachel W.: "I'm the bad girl! Duh!"

Amanda: "I will melt your brain with my psychic powers!"

Gina: "Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMBBLLLE!!!"

DCC Rachel W.2.jpg

DCC Amanda1.jpg

DCC Gina1.jpg

Dying.

Amanda does look demonic or possessed. 😂

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Getting tired of the Rachel W. overload. Lots of Caroline too. She is an amazing dancer but so basic. 

Hannah is 🔥 🔥 🔥 and I’m liking Amber and Amanda more and more. It’s going to be hard placing all these rockstars next year. 

1 hour ago, Muckypup61 said:

Amber, Bridget, Hannah and Maddie! Wow, wow, wow! Maddie has really gotten toned! Amber and Bridget are point material (IMO), and Hannah is sorely underutilized!

I agree with all that. The kickline pic with Maddie is horrific but she’s has stayed in shape this season. 

• Love 4

Taylor P. is one I think may be at risk to not make it back.  No one on this team is fat by any means but her weight gain has been noticeable.  I hope she can find a healthy way to get it under control.

taylor p heavy.jpg

taylor p heavy splits.jpg

• Love 3