Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

59 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I think, in response to a question on IG, Maddie said she'd be back for a 5th season.  So I fully expect she will be Group 1 leader.  Gina, Miranda and Alexis would be my guess for the other 3 groups if they all return.  I didn't include Tess, because I'm really hoping she retires.  She is beautiful but I always forget she's there. 

My thoughts on who may retire: Amy (confirmed) Lexie (basically confirmed)...after that...I have no clue.  I do "think" Heather, Christina and Savannah will probably retire, but who knows?  There could be a mass exodus or this could be one of the smallest groups retiring in a long time. 

Heather, Amy, Molly, Christina, Bridget retiring.  

• Useful 8
8 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Interesting about Bridget! Is this just the beginning of retirees, or will we have another large veteran class this next year? 

I’m sure this is just the beginning 

2 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Only speculation.  

Is your list just the beginning of ladies as of right now 

8 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

I’m hoping for TONS of retirees this year. Show TPTB that their favoritism is messing up the organization

I’m shocked abt Bridget tho but I guess bc she did 3 years with another team she is ready to move on 

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, dotdot 37 said:

How are they going to show case VK next year 2020 making the team

"The girl who stepped up" to make all the videos, dance forward for a rookie, etc. because clearly no one else could.  "The mentor" who steps in and helps all the new girls because she can talk from experience about having a rough time.  "The second year point" because I feel an injury coming on for Maddie if she doesn't step out of the way.  "The 50 yard line girl" because she will be right there with the tall girls.   "The prettiest DCC ever", "hair and legs forever", "long American thigh girl"......but mostly ONLY VICTORIA (isn't that what Kelli said when she fell out of turns at auditions?)  I am just sick thinking about it.....it would be so wonderful to have her fade into veteran anonymity.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, chrishunt said:

Interesting about Bridget! Is this just the beginning of retirees, or will we have another large veteran class this next year? 

Hadn’t heard that but would not suprise me at all. Her fam is in CA, she’s had a break up, already down pro cheer forever, and has started to become one of TK’s targets and not so much in favor aka Gina Jr. due to no fault of her own.

if she does retire well there goes my dream diamond of Bridget, Amber, Jalyn, Hannah/Rachel W. I’ll trade Bridget for Amanda.

Sorry but while I think Caroline is a fab dancer she looks so soccer mom to me. Not fresh and basic as hell.

48 minutes ago, dotdot 37 said:

How are they going to show case VK next year 2020 making the team

I’ve been saying since she made it that her 2nd year she’ll be 1) triangle or diamond 2) they’ll finally listen and start following who MADE the team as well as who is making it the first time. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

From the cowboys Christmas party !! Both stunning 

C61496AC-C6C1-441E-A576-CC1A0D291F4C.jpeg

Is that Gina?????? Because if that is....what took them so long to give her that hair and color??  She looks like a different person...Alexis is always pretty...but this picture is stunning~

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 14

In many ways I admire Kelli Q. (although I think she's got a blindspot when it comes to VK).  I feel bad for her because I heard she's had a hard time with her husband.  From what I have heard, not only did he leave her, but he basically disappeared for a couple of weeks and she didn't even know where he was.  Then, when she was away, he came and got his things.  He sounds like a dick.

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Is that Gina?????? Because if that is....what took them so long to give her that hair and color??  She looks like a different person...Alexis is always pretty...but this picture is stunning~

This photo is FaceTuned to the high heavens. Coloring, especially. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

In many ways I admire Kelli (although I think she's got a blindspot when it comes to VK).  I feel bad for her because I heard she's had a hard time with her husband.  From what I have heard, not only did he leave her, but he basically disappeared for a couple of weeks and she didn't even know where he was.  Then, when she was away, he came and got his things.  He sounds like a dick.

That's awful for sure.  I hope she didn't look too hard for him.  Throw him to the curb....

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

That photo is so filtered it could be anybody but yeah Alexis and Gina. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

That's awful for sure.  I hope she didn't look too hard for him.  Throw him to the curb....

She looked REALLY hard to find the jerk.  😞 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Hadn’t heard that but would not suprise me at all. Her fam is in CA, she’s had a break up, already down pro cheer forever, and has started to become one of TK’s targets and not so much in favor aka Gina Jr. due to no fault of her own.

I just remembered Bridget was in a long term relationship when she joined the team. It was featured on the show. Were they engaged/married? I wonder what happened there. They had been together a long time I think. 

6 hours ago, Opine said:

"The girl who stepped up" to make all the videos, dance forward for a rookie, etc. because clearly no one else could.  "The mentor" who steps in and helps all the new girls because she can talk from experience about having a rough time.  "The second year point" because I feel an injury coming on for Maddie if she doesn't step out of the way.  "The 50 yard line girl" because she will be right there with the tall girls.   "The prettiest DCC ever", "hair and legs forever", "long American thigh girl"......but mostly ONLY VICTORIA (isn't that what Kelli said when she fell out of turns at auditions?)  I am just sick thinking about it.....it would be so wonderful to have her fade into veteran anonymity.

I can totally see Tina and Victoria pulling a Tonya Harding on Maddie. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, viccib said:

am I the only one to notice that there are no photos of VK with any of the current team that they are posting?? 

The only pictures I have seen of her and other squad members was when they went to the hospital visit 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

The only pictures I have seen of her and other squad members was when they went to the hospital visit 

exactly what I mean. there are no christmassy pics with her or the other girls, just staged ones like the hospital visits.

• Love 3

What I don’t get is if the ladies are that miserable with her being on the squad why not just retire at the end of the season ? I get that they love being a dcc and all of that but when is it enough to say this isn’t worth it anymore 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

i would hate to be on a squad were everyone hates me 

Yes me too but that’s probably because you are a nice person who cares about people around you. As opposed to selfish, entitled and obnoxious

Edited by Pinknblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

if she does retire well there goes my dream diamond of Bridget, Amber, Jalyn, Hannah/Rachel W. I’ll trade Bridget for Amanda.

Sorry but while I think Caroline is a fab dancer she looks so soccer mom to me. Not fresh and basic as hell.

I’ve been saying since she made it that her 2nd year she’ll be 1) triangle or diamond 2) they’ll finally listen and start following who MADE the team as well as who is making it the first time. 

Bridget is TK's target? Any details?

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

Yes me too but that’s probably because you are a nice person who cares about people around you. As opposed to selfish, entitled and obnoxious

And Tina has probably been telling Victoria all her life that others are jealous of her talent, her looks, blah blah blah.  I mean, she couldn't have been the most popular girl at every single, solitary dance school she attended in the DFW area.  She even said in a video that other girls were so mean to her.  Gee, now where have I heard that before🤔

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

What I don’t get is if the ladies are that miserable with her being on the squad why not just retire at the end of the season ? I get that they love being a dcc and all of that but when is it enough to say this isn’t worth it anymore 

Well because it isn’t the end of the first season with VK yet. Wait and see who will retire instead of just quit mid season. 

Also it takes about five min in the dance world from elementary age to pro to figure out there is ALWAYS at least one VK. If you quit because of every mean girl or unfair decision by a coach you might as well just never dance again. 

• Love 15

6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I think we’ve all had a VK (or multiple actually) in one of our jobs. You usually don’t resign based on this person only, especially when you don’t have anything else going on. These girls seem to think that dcc is all there is in life, it’s not easy to let go because you need to deal with a spoiled girl who thinks she’s better than she really is.

• Love 14
On 11/28/2019 at 3:03 PM, dccfan204 said:

Anyone else think that the group distributions are way off?? Group 4 has the 3 weakest rookies and only one strong veteran (not including the GL and 2GL) which is Hannah. It's so odd how they divided it up

GROUP 4 - 4/10 on SG
1. Tess - SG
2. Gina - SG
3. Hannah - SG
4. Molly
5. Brennan
6. Taylor J
7. Victoria - SG
8. Kat
9. Lily
10. Meredith

I think this was intentional so VK gets more camera time.  Think about it,  Gina is strong but not HD friendly, Hannah can be pretty but has a harsh look, Taylor is strong dancer but not the best face...so Kat and Meredith have great looks appeal but are weakest in dancing so VK will stand out.  I think it is SO lopsided compared to other groups this is why.  You don't want VK next to too many string vets where you realize she is the rookie she is! Ha!

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

I think this was intentional so VK gets more camera time.  Think about it,  Gina is strong but not HD friendly, Hannah can be pretty but has a harsh look, Taylor is strong dancer but not the best face...so Kat and Meredith have great looks appeal but are weakest in dancing so VK will stand out.  I think it is SO lopsided compared to other groups this is why.  You don't want VK next to too many string vets where you realize she is the rookie she is! Ha!

Bingo. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Caroline is a strong dancer, and looks to be very consistent. I love her figure too...but I agree, she’s pretty, but in a typical, waspy way. She has the look of a lot of pretty/attractive girls who go to college in the northeast. But she does look smart and has that all- American girl look: pretty and relatable. 

• Love 10

I had a mean girl boss who made up things, played favorites who she used & discarded, and would take any request & give you the opposite.  People said wait it out, she will retire soon...finally something happened after 3 years and I left.  I loved all aspects of my job but it wasn’t worth it anymore.  She stayed 3 more years before retiring still being angry & playing games.  My mental health was certainly better. I could have stayed until retirement but things happen for a reason.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Well because it isn’t the end of the first season with VK yet. Wait and see who will retire instead of just quit mid season. 

Also it takes about five min in the dance world from elementary age to pro to figure out there is ALWAYS at least one VK. If you quit because of every mean girl or unfair decision by a coach you might as well just never dance again. 

I cannot agree with you enough!!! If i were  on the team with this drama, it would take more to get me to retire. A dancer (cheerleader) that is getting this propped up ahead of others more talented is not uncommon. A smart girl would just be better at everything: show leadership, responsibility, humility, and have her spidey senses on high alert. This combination will usually drive the ‘favorite’ crazy, as she can’t catch you in anything. You also have to make yourself incredibly likable and appear genuine in the midst of all. Basically, you need to put on a Meryl Streep performance. Kelli is playing hard favorites but she is no dummy. She needs a team of 36. 

• Love 9
23 hours ago, chrishunt said:

why ??? she was so strong this year.. and is only a 2 yr vet...

On 12/15/2019 at 4:46 PM, Jazzmom said:

Same early move she did before when she was in the back.  LOL

This is what happens when even Judy can't correct her like a regular rookie.  It should have been corrected in TC!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mardo2044 said:

I'm a big fan of both Caroline and Hannah's looks - Hannah is very striking and looks like a supermodel. Caroline is rather more girl next door/Americas Sweetheart type, she reminds me of Danielle.

• Love 21