Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

You mean this?  If it were bad, I don't think Alanna would have got her a sweatshirt joking about it.

1 hour ago, dccfan321 said:

Pretty sure it was a joke. They do jokes for their Christmas presents. Definitely reading too much into it. 

I'm not denying they all have a good sense of humor about it. My point is if your name is being called a lot at practice by the choreographer (so much so that your friend gets you a gag gift about it), you're probably making a lot of mistakes and that's not a good sign.

• Love 3

Briana is in the 30+ group with Brennan and Christina so I imagine all 3 will retire this year. I hope the two B's stay as the squad needs some more amture women. Christina is having her best year dance-wise but I think after last season's close call, she'll be done.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I think Taylor P.  does look sluggish.  She's just a tad slower and not as "poppy" as the others.  Christina looks great in this video.  She's the one that catches and holds my attention...even over Jalyn and I love Jalyn 🙂 

So funny. I saw this video and thought "good for Christina." But then I thought, "Hmmm Taylor looks sluggish. No pop." I started to post about it but then erased it thinking that I was probably just too nit picky. Glad it wasn't just me!

I wonder if it's just the height and size difference. She's around little pixie snappy people and by default she looks worse? I'd like to see her dance next to VK actually for comparison.

• Love 5
On 12/17/2019 at 6:19 PM, go4luca said:

I see where Amanda crushed it as most liked rookie but where do you see Jalyn's landslide for Vet?  Am I on the wrong page?

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 3.17.17 PM.png

Nope, I just glanced over her name as if she wasn't on the team...if only. 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Happy Holidays!

5.jpg

One more post about this photo (and I'm probably gonna regret asking this - first part).  Is Victoria the closest rookie to the front? I can't see faces behind the line ending with Bridget and Caroline.  Also do Bridget and Heather look slightly off step or is that just the way the photo was shot?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
can't type today
10 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

One more post about this photo (and I'm probably gonna regret asking this - first part).  Is Victoria the closest rookie to the front? I can't see faces behind the line ending with Bridget and Caroline.  Also do Bridget and Heather look slightly off step or is that just the way the photo was shot?

Yes vk was the closet rookie to the front the rest are on the back row 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

It looks to me like Amy & Lexie have their weight on their left legs as their right legs are bent.  Whereas Alexis, VK, Bridget, the one obscured by Amy’s arm, Heather, Maddie and Caroline all appear to have their weight on their right leg as their left knees appear to be bent. 

• Useful 2

This made me smile and laugh.

“Nice list regular since 1996! Growing up, my family and I would always go to the local elks to meet Santa! My brother (not pictured in the photo) is somewhere off to the side screaming lol!” - Jalyn

6.jpg

• Love 17
On 12/19/2019 at 1:31 PM, DCC-UK said:

Briana is in the 30+ group with Brennan and Christina so I imagine all 3 will retire this year. I hope the two B's stay as the squad needs some more amture women. Christina is having her best year dance-wise but I think after last season's close call, she'll be done.

I think Christina is done too, but if she comes back, her audition better be perfect from start to finish or CUT.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Do you know if anyone else besides Amy has decided to retire 

I don't, sorry.  A few have hinted at it, but usually out of frustration with the VK drama (which is endless) so who knows if they really will.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

I don't, sorry.  A few have hinted at it, but usually out of frustration with the VK drama (which is endless) so who knows if they really will.

Who has hinted can you share with me if not that’s ok 

2 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

She announced the current season would be her last right before current season auditions? Sorry, I'm confused.

Yes as she was preparing for auditioned she talked abt prepping for her final year of dcc audition 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1

I'm guessing Savannah might retire. She really wanted show group, and Kelli seemed to imply that she was delusional if she thought she had a chance at it. I think that would do it for me. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I'm guessing Savannah might retire. She really wanted show group, and Kelli seemed to imply that she was delusional if she thought she had a chance at it. I think that would do it for me. 

I've always wondered if any girl decided to retire after they heard Kelli or Judy say something on the show.  Like if they were on the fence about it and that did it for them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 12/17/2019 at 10:42 PM, go4luca said:

Taylor P. is one I think may be at risk to not make it back.  No one on this team is fat by any means but her weight gain has been noticeable.  I hope she can find a healthy way to get it under control.

taylor p heavy.jpg

IMO Kristen looks "DCC heavy" but by NO means "unhealthy" in this pic too (or it could be the way she's standing or the camera angle).

• Love 6
12 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

DCC-Holiday-106.jpg.fea51cfc2d8cc11f5c7aCiana is looking heavy.  

I think she always looks like that and always gets a pass. 

11 hours ago, Jennv said:

This and she seems to have gone from a fave to pretty much ignored. Also another one fighting weight some now.

11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I've always wondered if any girl decided to retire after they heard Kelli or Judy say something on the show.  Like if they were on the fence about it and that did it for them.

Absolutely.

11 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

IMO Kristen looks "DCC heavy" but by NO means "unhealthy" in this pic too (or it could be the way she's standing or the camera angle).

Kristen looks worse than Taylor P there. I forget both of them are even on the team.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think Christina is done too, but if she comes back, her audition better be perfect from start to finish or CUT.

I'm definitely a Christina fan, IMO she has looked very impressive this year in terms of her dance.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, Jennv said:

I'm guessing Savannah might retire. She really wanted show group, and Kelli seemed to imply that she was delusional if she thought she had a chance at it.

Well...in Kelli's defense... 😄 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I think Savanna and Molly will retire.  I really hope that Christina does -- she's by far the worst dancer and, in my opinion, is really hurting the brand (at a time when the brand needs all the help it can get).

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I think Savanna and Molly will retire.  I really hope that Christina does -- she's by far the worst dancer and, in my opinion, is really hurting the brand (at a time when the brand needs all the help it can get).

*holds out empty tea cup* How is she hurting the brand? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3