Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Spooky said:

Check out the blonde in the lower right of the screen; she clearly notices VK's mistake and brings one of her hands up to her head and places the other on her hip. Looks clear to me she's reacitng to VK. The hair doesn't look long/thick enough to be Judy; any idea who it could be? Would TK be allowed on the field? 

uhoh.JPG

Maybe it's that other Shelly we've seen on the show that was always helping with kick line? By the time stamps she's clearly reacting at the moment that VK starts to stumble and lose balance (and before she pops up early).

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

Ok so let me clarify:  TK was asked if she was willing to switch on short notice and said yes if needed. However the decision to switch was with Judy and Kelli.  There is a difference is being ask about switching and actually making the decision.  I will be more specific in the future if needed. 

My inside sources says this is not correct information. 

So WTF was TK who is not on the team even considered to be consulted as to where Lil Precious would be switched to and why was she even given an option? Yeah this doesn’t make me any more sympathetic toward any of them.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

I trust my sources and you could ask the same question of the person who posts comments about "how the rest of the team feel".  There is on way to know who is being truthful or who might have a hidden agenda.  Each reader needs to decide what they believe.  I would just question when someone only posts negative stuff about a specific person on the team.  I at least have tried to comment on a variety of topics and will continue to try and do that.  

As I have noted, this is not what my sources are saying.  It seems that you only receive negative information about VK.  None of the other 36 create problems, have issues or have disagreements?  I think you sources are over blowing the situation because they know you will post here. 

I have asked the question to others before !! 

• Love 2

There's been plenty of talk about other girls possibly having bad attitudes or being entitled or being mean girls, etc. Like others have said, I'm sure they don't all get along all the time or love each other, even though that's the image they might want them to project. 

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

So WTF was TK who is not on the team even considered to be consulted as to where Lil Precious would be switched to and why was she even given an option? Yeah this doesn’t make me any more sympathetic toward any of them.

Yeah. Them asking TK is just bizarre. Do they ask the other DCC mothers if they can be moved up in the triangle?

In some ways, I feel Kelli is in a tough spot. She's the boss of her best friend's daughter.  I understand trying to keep the friendship intact by offering a few more benefits, but she's compromising the team in doing so. I can't see how it wouldn't make for a difficult work environment for the rest of the DCC.

That said, at some point Victoria will move on. And Kelli will keep having her favorites. Despite the talk of a mass exodus, Victoria is not going to kill the team. They survived Cassie; they'll survive her.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

Ok so let me clarify:  TK was asked if she was willing to switch on short notice and said yes if needed. However the decision to switch was with Judy and Kelli.  There is a difference is being ask about switching and actually making the decision.  I will be more specific in the future if needed. 

My inside sources says this is not correct information. 

Totally ridiculous that they are discussing VK's spot with her mother. My boss doesnt call my mother to discuss my role with the company. They seem to be absolutely hell bent on creating as toxic an environment as they possibly can. They are only making things worse for Victoria, by feeding resentment towards her. 

• Love 18
34 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Yeah. Them asking TK is just bizarre. Do they ask the other DCC mothers if they can be moved up in the triangle?

In some ways, I feel Kelli is in a tough spot. She's the boss of her best friend's daughter.  I understand trying to keep the friendship intact by offering a few more benefits, but she's compromising the team in doing so. I can't see how it wouldn't make for a difficult work environment for the rest of the DCC.

That said, at some point Victoria will move on. And Kelli will keep having her favorites. Despite the talk of a mass exodus, Victoria is not going to kill the team. They survived Cassie; they'll survive her.

OMG!!! I accidentally typed TK not VK!! It was supposed to be VK.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I wonder how the facebook fans would react if they demoted Maddie from point for Victoria next year? They are both big favorites in that group

2 minutes ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

OMG!!! I accidentally typed TK not VK!! It was supposed to be VK.  

Lol, sadly I assumed it was correct as written, which shows how little faith I have in Kelli as a fair boss

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

Totally ridiculous that they are discussing VK's spot with her mother. My boss doesnt call my mother to discuss my role with the company. They seem to be absolutely hell bent on creating as toxic an environment as they possibly can. They are only making things worse for Victoria, by feeding resentment towards her. 

It’s been cleared up that she meant VK instead of TK, but even so...

IMO, what makes it different is that TK has had the job before, held the job with the current manager, and has been brought in for her opinion way before VK was ready to try out.  There’s plenty of precedence to have outside peeps and alumni give their opinions.  And TK in theory should be extra influential in helping VK get her shit together, because she does have good potential if she’ll grow up. 

It’s awkward AF for sure, but not a clean analogy bc most of us don’t have this situation in our workplaces.  The difference to me is that VK is held to a different standard than Dayton was, and VK doesn’t seem as grateful for the extra opportunities. She should be a humble teammate, work her ass off, etc. 

My biggest fear when I’m in a position that someone else had influence in me getting, be it arranging a coffee date, a recommendation, etc, is that they might regret it later. I’m going to work doubly hard so that person doesn’t ever think they made a mistake putting in a good word. I just haven’t seen that with VK, and Kelli was disappointed last year because of VK’s flip attitude. I just don’t get why it still seems to be happening. 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 7

If I said what I thought about the "War of the Insiders", I'd be in TROUBLE, so I'm keeping my mouth shut on it.   I'm more interested to know what TPTB are saying about Victoria's mistakes, ones I don't remember her making while in Gina's spot.  Her timing, her falling off balance, and her coming up early SHOULDN'T have happened when she's been performing that same routine for months now.  Yes, she was in a new spot, but, if she's as good as Kelli and Tina are telling us she is, that shouldn't have phased her and she would have been perfect with just a few rehearsals on the day of and that's if Kelli and Judy waited until the absolute last moment to finalize the formations.  I doubt they would have and likely would have been thinking about the NEXT game as soon as the Thanksgiving Day game was over.  I wouldn't be surprised if they ran rehearsals for the new spots as soon as the next practice.  

I wonder who the blonde is who was reacting to Victoria's mistakes.  We've already got The Other Shelley and Judy.  Any other guesses because I'm all out.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Look at the very front of the triangle, where Amy is. Then count over to the left 1, 2, 3. That is VK, popping up before everyone else.

Thank you! And wowza I bet auntie K was conveniently looking elsewhere & didn’t see it. That was quite the mistake it’s unfortunate for Veruca the internet is forever despite tptb efforts to make it go away...  as someone above said they’ll prob just awww bless her early heart... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Maybe it's that other Shelly we've seen on the show that was always helping with kick line? By the time stamps she's clearly reacting at the moment that VK starts to stumble and lose balance (and before she pops up early).

I feel like its judy, the movement and gesture seem like her. We need a forensic tech to blow up the video for us. Too bad none of us are FBI

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Not yet.  I think it's at the next game?  I really hope Heather gets Pro Bowl. From everything I've seen of her, Heather sounds genuine and I think she has earned the opportunity.  She would be a great representative of the team.

I hope hope Heather gets it too, however they’ll prob give it to Amy bc she’s the most senior, yawnnnnnnnnnnnn... 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

From the DCC Facebook page! Yay, Bridget!

DCC Xmas Game.jpg

I thought Bridget looked great!  Thank you, Judy, for giving her the opportunity.  I've been hoping for this for a long time.  I only wish the choreo had been better but I'll take what I can get.

After watching it several times, I kind of split-screened my vision since Amy & Bridget are next to one another, and found Amy's dancing looked flat in comparison.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Caroline just keeps getting stronger.  Really enjoyed her in this!

ETA:  Glad Gina was able to dance prior to being injured.  She's always strong.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

From what I have heard from multiple sources is that VK is hands-down the most disliked person on the squad.  But of course if the girls do anything at all that VK perceives as even slightly negative toward her, she runs to TK who runs to Kelli who then disciplines the "offender" in some way or another.  And thus they're forced to kiss up to her and just grouse behind the scenes at all the favoritism one of the least talented dancers on the squad receives

278B252E-C6BA-4DB0-A0EA-E4825336098F.jpeg
probably not true. Check VK instagram. All current and alumni love her

Edited by DCCdreams
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Amandared said:

Well. I think Amber looks GREAT

Is VK the only rookie in these clips?  Would have looked to have seen Amanda!  Feeling VK saturation and it’s only her rookie year.  Is she still towards the front and center of all formations?  How has technique improved?  

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Is VK the only rookie in these clips?  Would have looked to have seen Amanda!  Feeling VK saturation and it’s only her rookie year.  Is she still towards the front and center of all formations?  How has technique improved?  

Well, someone on IG commented that she fell out of a turn, so they will probably pull this video as well

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

She’s not front and center on the Hough piece and it looked awkward. She’s not significantly taller than the other girls, but lacks the pop so her height sticks out more. I’m six feet tall so those thing likely stick out more to me tho. 

I like VK okay in an ensemble and thought she was fine for the team, but SG and these focus pieces blow my mind. 

• Love 9

I think this could be Jalyn’s final season with the DCC. She is an awesome dancer and how come she is never showcased in these type of dance video/clips? (DCC in motion) I am pissed off for her! It’s bad enough she was cut from show-group this year, even with more members who made it than in past years. 

She is also hidden in Thunderstruck compared to last year. Also, is it me or I don’t see her post much on social media with other girls on the squad in their down time? 

I want so bad for her to stay another season or more, but if she doesn’t retire on her own after this season, no doubt I see TPTB find some reason to cut her at auditions.  

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

VK has been in two of these clips. So has Caroline, Gina and Rachel. There are plenty of other dancers so I'm not sure why they wouldn't showcase some of the other girls.

I think VK looks fine here but sometimes it looks like its really hard for her to move those long, long legs around. Takes a lot more effort I guess - but that effort shows which I think leads to her heaviness in style.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

There are plenty of other dancers so I'm not sure why they wouldn't showcase some of the other girls.

Meredith isn't on show group, and she was in a video.  Why can't they feature other vets who aren't on show group?  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

I think this could be Jalyn’s final season with the DCC. She is an awesome dancer and how come she is never showcased in these type of dance video/clips? (DCC in motion) I am pissed off for her! It’s bad enough she was cut from show-group this year, even with more members who made it than in past years. 

She is also hidden in Thunderstruck compared to last year. Also, is it me or I don’t see her post much on social media with other girls on the squad in their down time? 

I want so bad for her to stay another season or more, but if she doesn’t retire on her own after this season, no doubt I see TPTB find some reason to cut her at auditions.  

I hope she does retire so they don’t have a chance to cut her or push her back more. Her and Gina both. Also Heather. 

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

As I already said, “they’re forced to kiss up to her.”

Seriously and look who did respond. All girls who made it by the skin of their teeth and are about to retire. Except for Gina who is trying her best to get out the dog house. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Seriously and look who did respond. All girls who made it by the skin of their teeth and are about to retire. Except for Gina who is trying her best to get out the dog house. 

What did Gina do wrong?

1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I hope she does retire so they don’t have a chance to cut her or push her back more. Her and Gina both. Also Heather. 

Do you know who is set to retire ? 

3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Meredith isn't on show group, and she was in a video.  Why can't they feature other vets who aren't on show group?  

Rookie Taylor was in the first one (the red dress).  Also I don’t think Notre Dame Madeline is in SG and she was in that first clip too.

Who knows how they pick who is in these clips, but it may be that some girls just want to do them more than others.   Like I’d imagine a scenario where they ask who’s interested and are only picking from a smaller set of girls with interest in the style and exposure, not the entire squad.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, TB12 said:

I hope hope Heather gets it too, however they’ll prob give it to Amy bc she’s the most senior, yawnnnnnnnnnnnn... 

I hope Heather gets it as well....I don't think Amy would be a "bad" representative but she's so bland.  I would hope they'd pick someone with a little more spark 🙂 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, go4luca said:

I thought Bridget looked great!  Thank you, Judy, for giving her the opportunity.  I've been hoping for this for a long time.  I only wish the choreo had been better but I'll take what I can get.

After watching it several times, I kind of split-screened my vision since Amy & Bridget are next to one another, and found Amy's dancing looked flat in comparison.

I agree with you.  I don't dislike Amy's dancing, but it has no "wow" factor.  She just doesn't have the sparkle that Bridget has 🙂 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

I agree with you.  I don't dislike Amy's dancing, but it has no "wow" factor.  She just doesn't have the sparkle that Bridget has 🙂 

Amy is so lackluster compared to that whole group of second years - Caroline, Amber, daphne, Hannah, Brianna, Bridget, Jalyn, Ashlee, Rachel, Erin, etc. 

Actually, the whole triangle/diamond with Maddie, Tess, Lexie, Amy, is dead boring. Drink some Red Bull go old school and snort some coke 😆😆😆 y’all got no pep in your step. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

Because we all know that what we see on social media is always how people really feel. 😆😆😆

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

I've noticed for some time the difference between squad comments on Victoria's page versus others like Heather's or Bridget's.  Seems several recently jumped on Vic's page for appearance's sake.  Maybe due to the various comments about Vic's Thunder blunder & trying to make her feel loved? 

Why don't we see more IG posts of Victoria with her close current squad BFFs?  I always see plenty of photos shared on the other girl's accounts.  Other than Sam Finglass or Dayton (and even those not much lately), I don't recall seeing many if any, on Victoria's page.  Kind of odd.  🤷‍♀️

• Love 13
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Amy is so lackluster compared to that whole group of second years - Caroline, Amber, daphne, Hannah, Brianna, Bridget, Jalyn, Ashlee, Rachel, Erin, etc. 

Actually, the whole triangle/diamond with Maddie, Tess, Lexie, Amy, is dead boring. Drink some Red Bull go old school and snort some coke 😆😆😆 y’all got no pep in your step. 

Not funny...