Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E15: The Orange Doesn’t Fall Far From The Tree

• Start Topic

I kind of felt bad for Ryan in the therapy session. He sees his siblings with a dad who loves them, and he doesn't have that, and he's jealous. The clip they constantly show of Ryan and Simon arguing, Ryan is 21, not 18 (Tamra makes it sound like Ryan was a runaway to escape an abusive stepfather). And Ryan started being parented by Simon when he was 8, so he spent most of his life a-okay. I'm not sure whose fault it is that Ryan is more accomplished. Maybe it's no one's fault. He definitely did (and still does!) have opportunities. More than 99% of the people in situations similar to him (single parent, no education, underemployed). Maybe Tamra purposely keeps him dependent on her so she can feel needed. It seems Tamara and Ryan have a co-dependent relationship. She hides it for the most part, but Tamara seems to love controlling Ryan, and unlike with her kids with Simon, no one is stopping her from crossing the line. Simon definitely keeps Tamara and their kids in close check. Ryan is sort of like the secret kid that lives in the basement. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 4

Holy shit. I was googling to see where Tamra was from and I found this blog from her early tenure on the show.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-4/blogs/tamra-judge/daddys-little-girl

She sounds like a completely different person. She even looks like a different person. She opens up about her parents' divorce, and it gave me some food for thought about Ryan.

But mostly I am wondering when did she become so hard and nasty? Season five finale when she told Simon she wants "a fucking divorce"? Was it inevitable, or was it cause if the show? 

I feel bad for Simon, but you know what they say about turning a ho into a housewife...(I think she's always been this way deep down, but put it on ice to marry Simon and have children)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And it also showed (once again) Tamra's fake boobs/nipples in her see through dress/shirt she was baptized in. I mean, we can't let Tamra miss an opportunity to show us her tits. Gross, lowlife bitch.

That may have been “their” first appearance...🤔☝️Or...maybe that was just her 2nd set of tits... Who can keep count these days......

hah! 🤣love your post is my nipple...ummm ‘point’ is what is meant...

tamra= 😛+🤲shoving up boob jobs 4 camera 🎥 

dirty underwear type like Gina...(“hiyeeeee”)... orange brown toed/finger spray tanned..gas station foot bathroom bitch... fuck em both...

• LOL 1
26 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Holy shit. I was googling to see where Tamra was from and I found this blog from her early tenure on the show.

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-4/blogs/tamra-judge/daddys-little-girl

She sounds like a completely different person. She even looks like a different person. She opens up about her parents' divorce, and it gave me some food for thought about Ryan.

But mostly I am wondering when did she become so hard and nasty? Season five finale when she told Simon she wants "a fucking divorce"? Was it inevitable, or was it cause if the show? 

I feel bad for Simon, but you know what they say about turning a ho into a housewife...(I think she's always been this way deep down, but put it on ice to marry Simon and have children)

Preach...

she put it on ice...

go on...establish yourself trashy ass in OC...car dealership during good years...totally faking it until you make it...copping a role on a reality tv show... sell yourself to Beazell Bob..😂 

(like doc holiday in tombstone… “My hypocrisy only goes so far”....)

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 2
On 11/12/2019 at 9:21 PM, Straycat80 said:

This is kind of sad that Jolie is actually more mature and makes more sense than her mother. 

Maybe I haven't been paying attention cause this show sucks so much, but is Jolie old enough to go to England by herself? How old is she?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

To me, Tamra looked like a very bad actor in that scene with Shannon.  I don't know if she and Shannon planned this out but it did not have a feel of authenticity to me at least on Tamra's side.

I could not agree more with this.  That scene stuck out like a sore thumb. Either the producers straight up wrote the lines or Tamra scribbled something before hand and tried to "act it".  Either way, it was the most scripted thing I've ever seen on this franchise.

• Love 7

Simon has always been played by Tamra and I saw that divorce coming as soon as he lost his job.  He seems like a decent human being to me and a don't believe much of what Tamra says anyway.

I dunno, I saw them both as assholes with regards to being spouses to each other. Simon just seemed like the better parent.

The article: "This season on The Real Housewives of Orange County the resident shit-stirrer role has gone to Tamra Judge"

Me: This season???

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

But mostly I am wondering when did she become so hard and nasty?

I guess it depends on how you define nasty, but Tamra definitely began the shit stirring almost as soon as she arrived, no? If not her first season (3) then definitely in her second one (4).

• Love 7
7 hours ago, endure said:
22 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

@endure Kelly lives right on the beach, perhaps less than 100 yards from her old house.  She likes the area.  I don't blame her.

Interesting, do you know her?

Noooo, but I've been to the area quite a bit.  It's right at CdM main beach.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Okay...I’m just catching up... And once again I’ve never seen Emily more happy than she’s been in her last scenes...

especially since Tamra “appears” to have been brought down a notch...

and she’s been given the opportunity to be the “attorney“ again...and while Kelly is the Indian chief...sigh..

I thought that was a HUGE clue into what Shanemay have dealt with...for years (doesn’t excuse..Shane behavior...but I am starting to see sides of Emily I don’t care for..like others here)...so we see Kelly with Kate Moss Versace poster in background...what??? ...can’t write this garbage!!!

at least we found out she’s just a lowly copyright attorney averaging 133,000 a year...our group’s office manager makes that much

Then there happens to be all the astute talk of colleges and entrance requirements... And what is most important about a school? Spirit? Greek world? Alumni Association?… Those are the most important things? Fuck the actual education!!!..omg.......Mr Widney is rolling over in his grave you....never mind...😡

I was reminded of my UCLA days when the likes of USC (University of spoiled children)....Shannon Beador...they wore T-shirts....Saying “my maid went to UCLA“...

we came back with t shirts saying “My maid is now your child’s boss… In the Silicon Valley”...(I ended up doing some post graduate work at USC as well as UCI… So I’m a bit schizophrenic and it comes to UCLA vs USC school spirit… LOL not really! GO BRUINS!! Fight fight fight!) 😁🐻🐻🐻

Pretentious Bitches...Shannon would NEVER have given the time of day to Glendale teenage mom Tamrat...back then...

Tamra was “the popular bully mean girl” from the time she came into her own....and still is...can’t change that pathology...

burn her on a stake...I say!!!

Maybe not that bad.... just fire her...take her rotten orange… That would hurt her just as much as being burnt on the stake....

(I just binged “The Tudors” ..a lot of Henry XIII peeps becoming “a head short” or flat out burnt...scary nightmare shit)...

okay... You don’t have to burn Tamra…as in #settamraonfire...

no actual flames...but hello?...YES!!! fire her for sure… That’s better phew!

oh..btw...don’t give Family Faith..Friends? 3 effs in other words...Kelly has the best house on show that close to surf..condemned or not...tear downs are a premium..trust and believe it’s true...pixie dust...on water of ANY kind...

A1E48028-43C0-4FEA-8BF4-89101BF3633B.jpeg

6886252C-3017-459F-933A-0A73E35B9D72.jpeg

Edited by Shellbell59
Tried to upload again...I think...this IS NOT MY JAM!! Haha 🥴🥴
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Worked all day... With daylight savings last weekend it’s only 1:07 am....So I’m trying to watch a bit of it while I work… And paperwork… Real housewives of orange county this is a speaker text I apologize for being so  un clear this is all speake text...omgosh..That was a sneeze I don’t know how that is put down and speak your text… Sorry.

Tamra Tamra...you narcissism is beyond real!!!!

Im sick about er  and her son...

The night before Last my rental home in Ventura California (which I’ve owned from 2001....and now rent out...

a kid I’ve known this wayward kid since he’s 13 years old so sad..remind me of Ryan because of similar maternal/paternal similarities....

This kid...(now 29 yes old)..was buck ass naked on something...obviously...he tried to throw himself through two windows and actually succeeded in his third window and ended up in my kitchen pulled a knife from my cutting board went back out the window and the police showed up and the neighbor said “Bryce stop it now“ and tackled him

This all happened late Nov 10 into November 11....

Insurance agents are interviewing everybody… Because they think it was an attempted suicide by cop? But it didn’t work...because of my really brave neighbor....the guy is naked with a knife coming out at the cops this just happened in my house! These kids need help

I’ve said this is all on speaker once again because I am still emailing Insurence peeps and neighbors, renters...etc...

but i Had to take a break from my own reality....and I just saw this part with Ryan and that bitch mother… I knew Bryce‘s mother and she was similar to Tamara so that is all I can say about it.

but I’ve talk to the DA… I’ve known him since he’s 13 and he’s 29 years old now by gawd...he was short changed by our society and our mental health institutions..qualifications...Notto mention his mother!..

I hate that mental health people are turned out on the street...

do I like Ryan? No… Did I like Bryce my neighbor from across the street?... fuck no…

but I want to go to the judge and ask for help...I think it’s too late that’s ship Again...may have sailed....and he’s 30 years old much like Ryan is an adult now… Tamra you’re too fucking late… Mary? You’re too late with Bryce ...You’re both enablers that screwed up your kids... Truth hurts...stop your tears and just shut the fuck up…

.... you fucked up!
in that scene he looks so emaciated...  Now it’s too late...this counseling session is not about you Tamra!....

tamra? You’re just NOW ? thinking about him fighting control?.....it is JUST NOW Concerning you?..… He’s consuming himself with his daughter… The only person that has given him unconditional love? Tamra? I realize you’re a fake blonde...

but you’re even more stupid than you look!
Trashma!!!

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I guess it depends on how you define nasty, but Tamra definitely began the shit stirring almost as soon as she arrived, no? If not her first season (3) then definitely in her second one (4).

"Naked wasted" was when I wrote Tamra off for good.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, MadLove said:

Maybe I haven't been paying attention cause this show sucks so much, but is Jolie old enough to go to England by herself? How old is she?

I think she’s in high school. I’m assuming she’s going to England with a school group. I don’t think she’d go all alone like Kelly said because... Kelly is an idiot. 

• Love 6

Just got to Ryan counselor session...man!!!! How sad...Wonder where he got a millionaire is being is zeroed in number one goal in life?… Duh...

****If that poor kid didn’t have mitochondrial DNA...he’d have no DNA at ALL!!!!.

sorry I think I meant ”bad luck”...No ...I most definitely meant mitochondrial DNA… Either way it’s sad sad situation

F4AC3E58-B271-40A0-8B3B-0B99684A060F.jpeg

omgawd...I worked thru the night and I’m dozing off...but in and out thought it was the show...

***.and there was Jolie... Talking about her mom having bipolar depression...!!!i thought WT HELL?????

it turned out it was just a “Latuda” commercial....

But for a moment I was convinced… I have to get some sleep evidently 🙈

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I haven't had a chance to read all of the comments yet, but a few people mentioned that Jolie was going to London by herself and why would Kelly allow that. I assumed she was going with her school, it never crossed my mind she was going alone. I don't think Kelly would be dumb enough to send her child to a foreign country alone, plus I doubt Micheal would allow that.

Did anyone notice when Shannon sat down with Tamra, she mentioned she had the flu. She was already putting it out there to Tamra that she was sick and didn't want to be yelled at. Well for someone who supposedly had the flu, Shannon looked great. I know the last time I had the flu, I looked like crap and did not get out of bed for 3 days.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I think she’s in high school. I’m assuming she’s going to England with a school group. I don’t think she’d go all alone like Kelly said because... Kelly is an idiot. 

Plus.. People send their kids to boarding school all the time at younger ages… Is it right? Is it compassionate?… Are they just trying to get rid of them? And sending them on a private jet? Hmmm🤫🧐..☝️.. Give me a minute to let me think… 

Once again inquiring minds want to know....like... Dr. Brian (Kelly flame at time)......LiMu EMu...(and Doug..🙄).......then lastly...myself....

After all ppl mentioned above are insurance sales animals and plastic doctors...they save lives!!!

i kid!!!!

Marry me!!!

🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1

That’s it I’ve been up too long… I was on call...

watching this crap sporadically and for the life of me...

I can’t get past the park scene at 34 minutes and 30 seconds of the episode...

FUCK YOU Gina!!! Another 30 minutes we all lost on your gas station asphalt feet!!!
Wash your face! … And while you’re at it ...wash your hands and feet....you look like shit ....

and stand up straight for once in your life...

!!! Okay 👌 I guess I feel better now I can get some sleep… We have jobs to go to after all… Fuck you Gina ...

Dammit I don’t have my glasses I was looking for my middle finger emoji… Figure it out Gina....if you can...dimwit...

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Just got to Ryan counselor session...man!!!! How sad...Wonder where he got a millionaire is being is zeroed in number one goal in life?… Duh...

****If that poor kid didn’t have mitochondrial DNA...he’d have no DNA at ALL!!!!.

sorry I think I meant ”bad luck”...No ...I most definitely meant mitochondrial DNA… Either way it’s sad sad situation

F4AC3E58-B271-40A0-8B3B-0B99684A060F.jpeg

omgawd...I worked thru the night and I’m dozing off...but in and out thought it was the show...

***.and there was Jolie... Talking about her mom having bipolar depression...!!!i thought WT HELL?????

it turned out it was just a “Latuda” commercial....

But for a moment I was convinced… I have to get some sleep evidently 🙈

This!!!  ^^^

I actually froze my screen, and zoomed in as well.  Yep, he circled the bit about becoming a multi-millionaire, and wrote a bunch of nebulous words surrounding that.  Like Ryan's own personal vision board.  Here's a clue, though, Ryan:  a vision board only works if you do things.  Do anything.  Volunteer with animals, get trained in a trade.....anything.  Becoming a multi-millionaire for doing nothing only comes if your name is Tamra Judge.

I do want to know....has he been referred to a psychiatrist?  Because he truly does seem depressed or have an anxiety issue of some sort, and I think his "life coach/therapist" lady, whatever she is, well this appears out of her scope.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 5

Tamra is the worst parent any of these shows have ever had. She’s an absolute sociopath. No exaggeration, I felt physically ill watching her dry-cry during Ryan’s therapy. She’s an utter monster, same cloth as notable violent predators. Chilling. I hope her daughter maintains silence and the other children follow suit but I know since she’s destroyed Ryan and coddled Spencer as her Good Boy, her male children are lost.  

Kelly is a mess and hugely inappropriate with Jolie but I’ve no doubt at all that she loves her deeply.

More Archie. What a dreadful damned show. When one of the lighter moments is Braunwynn prancing in her still-got-it shorts to get attention during her kid’s orientation, you know you should rethink watching. 

• Love 8

So Sophie is going to Baylor.....good for her!!  

Baylor is actually a terrific choice for her, as it's everything she said she wanted:  Greek life, alumni support, and nice cute Southern guys.  What she didn't say, but will offer her, is that she'll get to be completely out of the spotlight, as Baylor is in Waco, TX, several hours from Dallas or Houston, and yes, Waco has a nice homey feel to it (it's where Chip & Joanna Gaines are from).

My guess is that she really wants out of the O.C. world.  Her mom & dad's entire personal business is open to the world, and she's moving several states away to just get away.  

I also think she purposely didn't want to follow in her mom's footsteps by attending USC, as she just wants to get away from shrieking Shannon, who would no doubt be in poor Sophie's dorm room every week with a film crew.  

Her book may be a therapeutic, cathartic way for her to get her thoughts on paper, and then she'll meet her cute Southern gentleman guy at Baylor, and she'll raise 2.4 kids+2 dogs in a nice Dallas suburb.

My company hires Baylor graduates, and every single one has been hard-working, polite, professional, and just all around a lovely group of young people.  

Edited by Sterling
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Sterling said:

This!!!  ^^^

I actually froze my screen, and zoomed in as well.  Yep, he circled the bit about becoming a multi-millionaire, and wrote a bunch of nebulous words surrounding that.  Like Ryan's own personal vision board.  Here's a clue, though, Ryan:  a vision board only works if you do things.  Do anything.  Volunteer with animals, get trained in a trade.....anything.  Becoming a multi-millionaire for doing nothing only comes if your name is Tamra Judge.

I do want to know....has he been referred to a psychiatrist?  Because he truly does seem depressed or have an anxiety issue of some sort, and I think his "life coach/therapist" lady, whatever she is, well this appears out of her scope.

Kids need help...Ryan...my situation from Bryce... The kid across the street to jump through to Windows then finally succeeded with the third and a door?...

I can’t help but wonder if because I did try to help him when he was 13 I did tried to refer him to a counselor when his mother was drunk off her ass… Is that where you jump through and then grabbed a knife and went back through a broken window or cut up and bleeding but naked? That is why they’re wondering if it’s an attempt of suicide by cop I’m dealing with it… Insurance...DA… Police department... Neighborhood witnesses you name it… But these kids need help… My nipple is… Excuse me...my “point”  is… I like your post...

(Tamara… You’re 20 years late for your coming out party and your baseball tits).... My tits are better than yours… LOL ha ha Ha😆

i’m 60… And I’d post a picture but I don’t wanna get convicted of something crazy… I kid..

Marry me!!! 🥴😆😆😆

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sterling said:

So Sophie is going to Baylor.....good for her!!  

Baylor is actually a terrific choice for her, as it's everything she said she wanted:  Greek life, alumni support, and nice cute Southern guys.  What she didn't say, but will offer her, is that she'll get to be completely out of the spotlight, as Baylor is in Waco, TX, several hours from Dallas or Houston, and yes, Waco has a nice homey feel to it (it's where Chip & Joanna Gaines are from).

My guess is that she really wants out of the O.C. world.  Her mom & dad's entire personal business is open to the world, and she's moving several states away to just get away.  

I also think she purposely didn't want to follow in her mom's footsteps by attending USC, as she just wants to get away from shrieking Shannon, who would no doubt be in poor Sophie's dorm room every week.

Her book may be a therapeutic, cathartic way for her to get her thoughts on paper and then she'll meet her cute Southern gentleman guy at Baylor, and she'll raise 2.4 kids+2 dogs in a nice Dallas suburb.

Oh...! Good for her!!!

she mentioned SMU....and another...I wondered if she’d try TCU????

They are all “southern“...or I should say Texas Christian colleges..=private...So Shannon will be up for that…” I hope you find a southern boy… To take care of you“...

And her kid was never going to get into USC… Let’s face it…LOL…

• Love 3

I think Tamra doesn't really want Ryan to get proper help, i.e. in the form of a psychiatrist.  Frankly, he probably should have gone when he was a teenager, with the proper therapy and mix of medications to have avoided the Ryan we see today.

Tamra would lose her sociopathic, manipulative hold on him if he "normal'd up".  He might even....gasp.....get a job, move out, meet a nice new girl, and have a nice family, apart from Tamra.  Like her daughter Sidney.  Tamra probably has this internal fear that if Ryan discovers that life can be wonderful and special, that he'll realize how F'd up his mom is, and he will join Sidney in utter distaste.

Getting Ryan the proper help does not serve Rat-ra.

4 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Oh...! Good for her!!!

she mentioned SMU....and another...I wondered if she’d try TCU????

They are all “southern“...or I should say Texas Christian colleges..=private...So Shannon will be up for that…” I hope you find a southern boy… To take care of you“...

And her kid was never going to get into USC… Let’s face it…LOL…

I think she may have applied to several Texas schools, and it's possible Baylor was her first, or maybe only, acceptance.

She mentioned The University of Texas, but that's almost impossible these days.  (must be in top 10%, and must have really high SAT/ACT scores).

SMU is a great private school, in the heart of Dallas, as is TCU, in Fort Worth.  I actually think Baylor is just sort of the right puzzle piece for her, knowing the identities of all the schools.  I think she'll fit right in, and I think it's a wonderful choice for her.

Edited by Sterling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I think Tamra doesn't really want Ryan to get proper help, i.e. in the form of a psychiatrist.  Frankly, he probably should have gone when he was a teenager, with the proper therapy and mix of medications to have avoided the Ryan we see today.

Tamra would lose her sociopathic, manipulative hold on him if he "normal'd up".  He might even....gasp.....get a job, move out, meet a nice new girl, and have a nice family, apart from Tamra.  Like her daughter Sidney.  Tamra probably has this internal fear that if Ryan discovers that life can be wonderful and special, that he'll realize how F'd up his mom is, and he will join Sidney in utter distaste.

Getting Ryan the proper help does not serve Rat-ra.

I think she may have applied to several Texas schools, and it's possible Baylor was her first, or maybe only, acceptance.

She mentioned The University of Texas, but that's almost impossible these days.  (must be in top 10%, and must have really high SAT/ACT scores).

SMU is a great private school, in the heart of Dallas, as is TCU, in Fort Worth.  I actually think Baylor is just sort of the right puzzle piece for her, knowing the identities of all the schools.  I think she'll fit right in, and I think it's a wonderful choice for her.

I’m happy for her and totally agree she is great and will fit it perfectly at SMU...

I don’t know why I thought somebody said Baylor… Then I said TCU... It really doesn’t matter… I’m just glad she’s going to school… She has her spirit… She has a Greek life… And she has her alumni… To count on
Let’s just hope she gets a good education!… LOL

I kid… Marry me!

BTW... I may know you Sterling… Did you ever sell me cocaine? 
again...

I KID...Marry Me!

you REALIZE I’m a kidder...

right!? I knew a @Sterling while going to UCI back in early 80’s...

sorrry...I’m just fucking with you… No harm intended…

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
On 11/12/2019 at 6:09 PM, Mr. Minor said:

Does Bravo really think people want to watch a rat face therapy session? 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 11/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, Mr. Minor said:

I guess we know how Eddie feels about Ryan, and I agree. 👏🏻

33 years old and having a televised pity party with mom, who undoubtedly paid for his therapy sessions.  GTFO.  News Flash:  Life isn't fair.  

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

I’m happy for her and totally agree she is great and will fit it perfectly at SMU...

I don’t know why I thought somebody said Baylor… Then I said TCU... It really doesn’t matter… I’m just glad she’s going to school… She has her spirit… She has a Greek life… And she has her alumni… To count on

Sorry if I miscommunicated.....Sophie is going to Baylor, where she'll be a great fit!

And yes, I think you should continue to watch!  It's so good....I mean bad!  lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

How much money did Shannon waste on that 12 year old college admissions counselor?  Make a list of the colleges you want to attend.  You need a good GPA.  Fucking sage advice right there, man.

Good for Sophie if she's going to Baylor.  Get the Hell away from those parents and television cameras.  Be a regular student. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Sorry if I miscommunicated.....Sophie is going to Baylor, where she'll be a great fit!

I agree she will be a good fit going to Baylor, but I feel like she would have had an easier transition by going to SMU being that she would be coming from the OC! But who knows, she might like it there in Waco. Only time will tell I guess!

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Did anyone notice when Shannon sat down with Tamra, she mentioned she had the flu. She was already putting it out there to Tamra that she was sick and didn't want to be yelled at. Well for someone who supposedly had the flu, Shannon looked great. I know the last time I had the flu, I looked like crap and did not get out of bed for 3 days.

I heard it and basically thought, "Why are you going out and breathing your flu on people?"

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Apparently Rick has never seen the show.

And I predict Rick will never marry Kelly. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

ETA: I also predict, the triple post I made was the fault of the PT forums format. Not me. 😄

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, islandgal140 said:

Opportunity after opportunity has been laid at his feet but yet still he fails. His stepdad Simon tried only to be undermined by Tamra and scoffed at by Ryan while he sat under that man's roof not paying rent, eating his food & soaking up his A/C, spending money on ugly ass tattoos and steroids.

Opportunity means nothing if you suffer from depression.  It means nothing if no one taught you how to use it.  He never got a proper guide for life, no one taught him how to succeed. 

On 11/13/2019 at 10:40 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Eddie cannot be that great of a guy if he chose Tamra for a life partner. 

Bingo!

20 hours ago, nexxie said:

Maybe next time, she’ll stay gone.

Untitled.png

She PROMISED us we would never see her face again.  LIAR!!!!!!

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Sterling said:

And yes, I think you should continue to watch!  It's so good....I mean bad!  lol.

Thank you...You’re the best and I will continueYou’re the best and I will continue...The cocaine was shit… But the Molly you sold me was great!

Again… I kid!… Marry me!😂

hope everybody knows a bit about “Arrested Development”...

…as in....I hope everyone “Maeby”...saw arrested development at one point in time!!! 😆 

Marry me! 🤣

Edited by Shellbell59
2 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

I kid… Marry me!

BTW... I may know you Sterling… Did you ever sell me cocaine? 
again...

I KID...Marry Me!

you REALIZE I’m a kidder...

right!? I knew a @Sterling while going to UCI back in early 80’s...

sorrry...I’m just fucking with you… No harm intended…

I had a major eyeroll when Sophie said she was writing a book on divorce.  She seems like a good kid otherwise.  Has she said what she wants to study?

PSA beginning:  I know a lot of people have a certain opinion about Greek Life but I always cringe when I see it bandied about as a good thing.  I see the other side of Greek Life and how they treat people and it isn't pretty.  There is a reason they are only allowed to use a venue *once* in our area (1 had a girl drop trou on the dance floor she was so drunk, another had to pay a huge fine for damaging the art in the venue, in my venue one group tried to steal anything not nailed down, have generally horrid entitled attitudes and have told me or my staff to fuck off more than I care to remember).  In fact, we have had an alarming # of females being drugged this Fall in one of the houses.  So while yes, they are good for connections, I find them all to often to be an unsafe thing for females, POC, LGBTQ.  This does NOT include academic Greek orgs or cultural Greek orgs.  Just the social.  I apologize if I have offended anyone.  I used to read police reports for a job I had and most of what was reported about this system never made it to the papers or news and would make your hair stand on end.  PSA over.

• Love 11

Tamra is such an asshat. Sydney has asked her repeatedly not to mention her on the show in order to have a relationship with her and she just can’t help herself. We didn’t need to know that her sister (who is never seen) and Simon went to visit her. It’s not like if she still had a relationship with Sydney she would be going on a family visit with Simon.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

deeply.

More Archie. What a dreadful damned show. When one of the lighter moments is Braunwynn prancing in her still-got-it shorts to get attention during her kid’s orientation, you know you should rethink watching. 

Just because she’s thin, she thinks she can act young and cool.  Reminds me of Kyle on BH jumping and straddling Mauricio in his crotch at Erica Janes performance.  Just because she fit into tight leather pants like the young set wears.  Both totally inappropriate for their ages.  I stopped watching that nite.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Opportunity means nothing if you suffer from depression.  It means nothing if no one taught you how to use it.  He never got a proper guide for life, no one taught him how to succeed. 

I've fortunately never suffered from depression. So I can't comment on that.

However, I never got a "proper guide for life" and no one taught me how to succeed. What I did get, and what everyone else has too, is common sense and that is what guided me on the path to being successful and not using my difficult and sad childhood  as an excuse for anything.

So BOO HOO FUCKING HOO RYAN. I have not one fucking tear to shed for you. You are a spineless twerp and so is your stepfather Eddie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Pretentious Bitches...Shannon would NEVER have given the time of day to Glendale teenage mom Tamrat...back then.

You know, this is a really good point, about which I have never given a thought.  I know Wikipedia says Tamra is from Glendale, but her blog said she was from Glendora, and once I read that, I remembered she had said it on the show.  She also made no bones about being working class.

Glendora, 20 miles east of downtown LA, in the San Gabriel Valley.

I have been to the west coast, and I have family there, but I don't know it the way I know the east coast.

Given the info about Tamra and Shannon's initial locations and stations in life, though, it seems like this would be the equivalent of RHOC's Gina who is from the working class hamlet of North Babylon, in Suffolk County, NY trying to hang with the multi-millionaire Bethenny who lives in TriBeCa.  (I hate Bethenny more than I hate Gina, but I could not imagine the two having anything in common).  

How did Tamra manage this?

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I've fortunately never suffered from depression. So I can't comment on that.

However, I never got a "proper guide for life" and no one taught me how to succeed. What I did get, and what everyone else has too, is common sense and that is what guided me on the path to being successful and not using my difficult and sad childhood  as an excuse for anything.

So BOO HOO FUCKING HOO RYAN. I have not one fucking tear to shed for you. You are a spineless twerp and so is your stepfather Eddie.

Same here.  My parents were hard working immigrants.  My poor Mother had to work her whole life with three kids.  She never came up to open school night or anything pertaining to school.  No one helped me with my homework and I went to school a nervous wreck.  I had a neighbor help me with my math.  Our house was dismal as she was always tired.  Taking stenography, bookkeeping and typing landed me a nice job in the city where I started to have a life.  I bought a phone for the house and other things.  I don’t blame them as it was a sign of the times.  They did the best they could with what they had, but I had no guidance, so basically, I did everything on my own.  I don’t feel sorry for Ryan.  My younger sister was treated the same, went and got her PhD.  And became very successful on her own with no help from anyone.  The key to a successful life is DESIRE, which Ryan does not have.  You’re not going to get it from Mommy and Daddy.   P.s.  My mother always said when you get depresses, get on your knees and scrub the floor and work it out.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

You know, this is a really good point, about which I have never given a thought.  I know Wikipedia says Tamra is from Glendale, but her blog said she was from Glendora, and once I read that, I remembered she had said it on the show.  She also made no bones about being working class.

Glendora, 20 miles east of downtown LA, in the San Gabriel Valley.

I have been to the west coast, and I have family there, but I don't know it the way I know the east coast.

Given the info about Tamra and Shannon's initial locations and stations in life, though, it seems like this would be the equivalent of RHOC's Gina who is from the working class hamlet of North Babylon, in Suffolk County, NY trying to hang with the multi-millionaire Bethenny who lives in TriBeCa.  (I hate Bethenny more than I hate Gina, but I could not imagine the two having anything in common).  

How did Tamra manage this?

Yep... Just get on the 210...you’ll hit Glendale..but perhaps I may should clarify..🤣

If you’re coming south off the five or if you’re coming north of the five or if you’re going south on the 405 to the 101 get back north..and pass the 118...

and then north again on 5......regardless... just make sure your eastbound “and down”on the 210..no matter what!...Glendale...and......you’ll pass… Pasadena wave at Erica Jane..then☝️🤔?...Baldwin park… I think you’ll go through Monrovia but I can’t be certain of that… At this moment…

Eventually on the 210..you’ll get to Glendora and if you keep on going you’ll finally get to Rancho Cucamonga… Then it’s nothing but green all the way to Las Vegas baby…😂

Just kidding

i had to pull all my local Freeways...like SNL...Caleefournyuns...The Californians...hilarious 😆

They know their way around… As you all know

”Geytoudda here! And get on the 405 until you can’t take it anymore!”....wha....”all the way to Veentura?”....hahaha..It cracks me up every time

thank you Bill Hader and Fred Armisen!!!

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

^^^

I am a little hesitant to admit this, but I am such a geography nerd that this stuff fascinates me.  If it were up to me, I would ask endless, seemingly pointless questions about the locales of all the franchises and their surrounding areas.  But if I did that, no one would speak to me lol!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

PSA beginning:  I know a lot of people have a certain opinion about Greek Life but I always cringe when I see it bandied about as a good thing.  I see the other side of Greek Life and how they treat people and it isn’t pretty...

I absolutely loved being in a sorority.  It was a great experience for me.  Great girls, lots of fun!  What you are describing is far from what I ever saw or knew.  

I know that stuff like that happens.  I’ve heard of some terrible things happening.  Some stuff can be exaggerated.  I know that as in life, all sororities are different. I just hate to see Greek life painted with a “bad” brush.  It can be a really great, positive experience. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7