Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: I Want To Kiss You

Drogo
  • Start Topic

As the Americans await their fiancés impending arrivals, doubts about the perfect new lives that they've imagined come to light. Friends and families offer a dose of reality with harsh questions about how well they truly know their foreign partners.

Airs 11/3/19.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

Are we going to have a separate forum for this new season? I am getting all mixed up as to which are which, lol. I saw the early preview. Depending on what you are looking for it doesn’t disappoint.

This forum '90 Day Fiance' that you're in now is the forum that 90 Day Fiance episode threads will be located in.  This topic in particular is for the premiere. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

@Drogo, any chance of a sub-forum with something like 90 Day Fiance: The Original for the episodes?

The show is called 90 Day Fiance.  If anyone gets confused, check the pinned "Read Me."

Lord, what a mess. I’ve decided that the more times someone uses the word “like” when talking to someone, the dumber they are.

The red flags were flying all over the place. The blonde woman with three boys, where is their father? He has no say-so in what’s going on? Tania drives me nuts, she doesn’t realize what a control freak she is. Um, Michael, yes... that 20 year old is only interested in your money. Same way with the woman sending the angry emojis, she’s looking for big bucks.

Asking a question about previews...

Spoiler

The older blonde woman in previews asking Michael if he still wants to get married, wasn’t she on another season?? I can’t remember her name or whate happened, but that voice and hair I remember.

• Love 10

Bee lady: "If my kids don't like Mursel, it'll probably be the end of the relationship."

Probably? Probably?! Well, let's be real. The oldest is 15, three more years and we can kick him out so fuck his opinion. Ditto for the 14 year old. The six year old, though? He might be spending a lot of time at Grandma and Grandpa's. 

I had a laugh over how the show blurred out American matryoshka doll's double C Chanel earrings on the show but has been flashing them unedited in every single commercial leading up to the new season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Asking a question about previews...

Hide contents

The older blonde woman in previews asking Michael if he still wants to get married, wasn’t she on another season?? I can’t remember her name or whate happened, but that voice and hair I remember.

That's the abusive trash named Angela from Before the 90 Days

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Dear Robert,

When the relationship is eight hours old, a gift of lingerie does not say "I appreciate you!" in woman-speak. It says that you want to make the beast with two backs. It also says that you expect her to wear it almost immediately for Hammer Time and I have Feelings about that because no gift should make a woman feel like she now has an obligation to do the nasty with you omgwtfbbq asdksdkja;. Considering that it sounds like you want to make Anny your childcare slave (until her work permit clears, natch, so then she can work 16 hours a day and then be your childcare bitch), the lingerie and your "something that says 'Take me'," description makes it extra icky. 

Also, you're a single dad that drives for Uber - don't kid yourself, you're going to be passing off a gold coloured ring with a lab created white sapphire as the real thing. You ain't got money. You're probably in the same Facebook coupon sharing group as Caesar. And the same Facebook parenting group as Deavan. You're like a greatest hits compilation of the past few variations and seasons of the show. 

Also also, RUN. RUN LIKE THE WIND, ANNY. Maybe get the iPhone first, though.

Much love,
Callaphera

Oh, exactly! This guy is so repugnant to me. In so many of these guys, there are subtle signs that they are all in it for themselves and their own gratification, but with this dude, there is nothing subtle about it. "I can't wait for her to come start taking my kid to school, take care of him and hop into the sack with me in this "gift" I bought for her which really turns me on."

Caesar was a lot like this, only much less obviously. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him most times, at least enough to not wish Maria would completely bankrupt him.

But this dude? I can hardly wait for Anny to take him for all (however how little) he is worth.

• Love 24
5 hours ago, Lizzing said:

I really want to know who the hell Omar was.  He clearly signed a release to appear...is he production, just a clueless traveler who wanted to be on TV, someone with curiosity to see if this separated-by-oceans beekeeper love story was real?  

According to Omar and Mursel, they just happened to meet at the airport. Coinkydink? Maybe not, lol.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Right? I yelled at the TV when I saw previews for next week. Big Ang is getting Botox and wailing in the office. I thought we were DONE with her. And lady, a couple injections aren’t going to do jack for your rough, sun-beaten, Moisturizer-deprived, smoke-filled wrinkly skin. 
I am so unhappy she’s going to be back. 

A sandblaster won’t help her skin. Botox doesn’t help static, deep set wrinkles like those. She’d need a year of IPL treatments to even hope to help her skin by even 30%. Smoking and sun damage are much harder to reverse than just natural aging. Her forehead may relax a little easing up the muscle, and maybe lifting her eyes (if done properly) but won't correct those horrendous wrinkles. 

Lets hope Michael breaks up with her this season! She makes me vomit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Yacht girl Juliana couldn’t even get a visitor visa?  She must be a veteran on the yacht circuit to be only 20 from Brazil but he met her on a “celebrity attended” yacht party in Croatia.

The beekeeper lives where I do so that will be interesting.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, renatae said:

Oh, exactly! This guy is so repugnant to me. In so many of these guys, there are subtle signs that they are all in it for themselves and their own gratification, but with this dude, there is nothing subtle about it. "I can't wait for her to come start taking my kid to school, take care of him and hop into the sack with me in this "gift" I bought for her which really turns me on."

Caesar was a lot like this, only much less obviously. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him most times, at least enough to not wish Maria would completely bankrupt him.

But this dude? I can hardly wait for Anny to take him for all (however how little) he is worth.

Totally agree! He made NO effort at all to dress things up, talk about his feelings.....no! It's all about buying a sex doll/babysitter to him, absolutely gross. When he was sitting at the kitchen table talking to her, he looked like he just rolled out of the county jail, messy and unshaven.

His poor son. Dad sits there shit talking his mom on television, while he searches for a bed partner. Ugh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, JasonH said:

He called his son belittling names at least 3 times during that Skype call.

What names did he call him?

11 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

he looked like he just rolled out of the county jail, messy and unshaven.

County jail?  Really?  Messy yes, but looking messy doesn't mean someone looks like they're from jail. 

11 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

His poor son. Dad sits there shit talking his mom on television, while he searches for a bed partner. Ugh.

Did Robert say his son's mother just left them?  I wonder if that's true.  I also wonder if the beekeeper's story was true regarding her son's father.  I don't know, there are a lot of deadbeat parents out here today.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What names did he call him?

County jail?  Really?  Messy yes, but looking messy doesn't mean someone looks like they're from jail. 

Did Robert say his son's mother just left them?  I wonder if that's true.  I also wonder if the beekeeper's story was true regarding her son's father.  I don't know, there are a lot of deadbeat parents out here today.

Robert called his son "cry baby" multiple times.  He might have called him another name or two.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Well, she's an English teacher, not a Russian teacher.

Maybe she thought it would be easier to teach all of Russia to speak English.

I lived in France as a child, attended a French speaking Catholic school. By the end of the year, I spoke fluent french, I had to! I cannot for the life of me understand this woman unable to order tea after three years, she must deliberately ignore all those inner cues telling you to try to join in. Smh.

19 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

In my professional life, I worked extensively with inmates; I suppose I tend to see that. He certainly made no effort.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Robert called his son "cry baby" multiple times.  He might have called him another name or two.

I wouldn't call that derogatory; not a nice thing to say about your son on national TV though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DiamondGirl said:

Can you let me know if there is an airport closer to you than O'Hare?
I found it funny she drove 7 hours to pick him up.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, renatae said:

I think we know why baby mama skedaddled. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

It would have to be an international airport.  I wondered about that too. 

I think we know why baby mama skedaddled. 

But why would she leave her minor child with this fool?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

Yacht girl Juliana couldn’t even get a visitor visa?  She must be a veteran on the yacht circuit to be only 20 from Brazil but he met her on a “celebrity attended” yacht party in Croatia.

Who knew there were celebrity parties in Croatia.  I picture a bear cub on a unicycle with a pointy birthday hat as entertainment.

Edited by Spike
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

The story with Juliana and douche canoe is disgusting. He definitely started with her while she was still underage. 

And no matter how he tries to dress the story up, she is/was a sex worker. It's disturbing that she was likely underage, and this loathsome, creep is a sexual predator, plain and simple. I'm appalled for his family, sad for her. But HE belongs in prison.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20
8 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

And no matter how he tries to dress the story up, she is/was a sex worker. It's disturbing that she was likely underage, and this loathsome, creep is a sexual predator, plain and simple. I'm appalled for his family, sad for her. But HE belongs in prison.

I wonder if that was the real reason her visitors visa was denied. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

The story with Juliana and douche canoe is disgusting. He definitely started with her while she was still underage. 

Juliana is 23, so while she is way too young and beautiful for him, and it feels kind of icky, she wasn't even close to be legally underage.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Not diamond girl but I live a couple hours from where beekeeper does. She's in a suburb of Omaha and there is an airport there. It's a small airport (although has better/cheaper flights than my airport in Des Moines). He could have gotten a connection from O'Hare to Omaha, but I'm guessing she was concerned about him having to do that. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I’m confused, if she is already a working model her agency representing her would be able to apply for a work visa.  Wonder what kind of modeling she’s been doing?  Just wondering.  

• Love 5