Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: I Want To Kiss You

Drogo
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Maybe I am the only one bothered by this, but Tania talking about her S. African dude has some deeply ingrained racist views that he is trying to unlearn and she is the 1st brown woman he has dated is high alert orange to me. Nope. Nope. A thousand nopes!

I don't get Tania talking about how Sinjin grew up during apartheid.  He didn't. I'm in my late 30s and I don't consider that I grew during Apartheid. Apartheid ended in 1994. He is not yet 30... while he was growing up segregation was over. He doesn't have any real reason for being racist. 

He has no real excuse for not having friends who aren't white. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

It bothered me that BeeKeeper lady said her youngest child is her favorite on TV. How does she think her other children will feel hearing that? Also hated the guy calling his kid a crybaby and monster on tv. Keep the kids out of this.

Angela needs to be gone and who wants to see her botox adventures. I am 99% sure her and Michael's story is fake anyway. I believe they met on a website but I think she talked him into pretending to be engaged so they could get on TV. Michael always looks way too calm while she is ranting and raving. Maybe they will prove me wrong, but she has been on Jerry Springer and I think this is just the same thing to her. Don't really like any of the new people so far, but of course I will keep watching.

He is her favorite because he is still too young to have been dragged by all her horrible life choices. He isn't old enough to resent her... yet. Her relationship was so bad with her ex, yet she had THREE of his kids... ok. Does NO ONE use birth control? 

I don't know if I can watch another language app/translation relationship. Oh yes Anna, this person whom you can not communicate with, is your soulmate. Jfc. And Mursel seems "touched" with his high pitched voice and simple mannerisms. I can not imagine him in an adult relationship with a woman with three children. 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I couldn't agree more!  I've been dating my high school crush for almost two years and we still haven't introduced our children to each other!  And I'm in no hurry to do so!  I just don't understand how people so quickly bring someone into their children's lives. 

Come sit with me.  I remarried two years ago to a childhood friend (we were 52) and I waited a year before introducing him to my now college age sons.  Why the hurry?  The first time they saw us show any affection towards each other was our wedding day, not when I picked up my vacation f**k and hearing us in my bedroom the first night.  Odd, I know.

I may catch some flack for this, so let me have it:  Wine Guy's Ex is 100% spot on when she says:  "I don't want you to parent."  Now we have not seen the whole clip and yet her tone is a bit short, but 14  20 Year Old Daughter Wife should not parent.  Leave it to WIne Guy.  Be a friend, be a buddy, respect the rules of the house and enjoy!!!  Now, as time progresses and if they get married, those rules may change a bit.  That is up to the three of them.

Even now, my hubby defers to me with my sons.  They have a dad (doofus that he is.)  But more than not, they seek out my hubby for advice rather than bio dad.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, Pixilicious said:
10 hours ago, usernameG said:

The best part of the beekeepers is when he blankly stares at her when she speaks and she just repeats it louder to help him understand.

Hahahahahahahaha right? It's not a language barrier,  it's a decibel thing 😂 And it also helps if you repeat...it...slowly...so...they...will...understand 

Yeah, Russian ESL girl does the thing of some ambiguous accent (in English) and truncating words "T?" instead of simply, "tea" so the "idiot foreigners" can understand.

5 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

Yeah, Russian ESL girl does the thing of some ambiguous accent (in English) and truncating words "T?" instead of simply, "tea" so the "idiot foreigners" can understand.

Hahahaha sometimes it's so hard to be a proud American when these idiots are on TV portraying us all as ignorant, cocky assholes...i don't know anyone who acts like this when they travel abroad, and yet these people who are in "relationships" for years know less than the average traveler who at least tries

And Angela takes not only Americans back 100 years, but also women...God forbid if Michael's family and friends think she's the poster child for American women...she makes me cringe every single time she opens her mouth...not just her disjointed backwoods grammar, but the fact that she has no clue about indoor and outdoor voices...she's so flipping loud 😖

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

It bothered me that BeeKeeper lady said her youngest child is her favorite on TV. How does she think her other children will feel hearing that? Also hated the guy calling his kid a crybaby and monster on tv. Keep the kids out of this.

Angela needs to be gone and who wants to see her botox adventures. I am 99% sure her and Michael's story is fake anyway. I believe they met on a website but I think she talked him into pretending to be engaged so they could get on TV. Michael always looks way too calm while she is ranting and raving. Maybe they will prove me wrong, but she has been on Jerry Springer and I think this is just the same thing to her. Don't really like any of the new people so far, but of course I will keep watching.

I agree completely.  Out of control, poorly behaved children are not bad children or monsters, but, children in need of more time, attention and proper instruction.  Shaming a child in public, or private for that matter, is NEVER good.  Honestly, it's scary that these people have children.  No wonder we have so many messed up adults walking around.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

It bothered me that BeeKeeper lady said her youngest child is her favorite on TV. How does she think her other children will feel hearing that?Also hated the guy calling his kid a crybaby and monster on tv. Keep the kids out of this.

I agree.  When a child is acting out of control or in bizarre fashion, it's not because they are bad kids or monsters, but, due to not having the enough time, attention and proper instruction from the parent.  Publicly shaming your child is NEVER okay.  (Private either.)  It only makes a child feel bad and does nothing to build better behavior and good self esteem.  No wonder there are so many messed up adults walking around. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Pretty sure I heard Michael say that he did apply for a visitors visa for Juliana. She was denied.   

🤔

Your right, I went back and watched and he said they applied for a visitor visa and she was denied. But he also mentioned that as part of that visa that he'd be sponsoring her and that she had modeling jobs. So nothing really adds up. If she planned to work she would have needed more than a tourist visa. 

I'd be really surprised if someone denied a standard tourist visa would be eligible for a K1 visa. But who knows these days.

• Love 4

I'm too burned out on this crap to watch this season, plus I refuse to watch anymore Angela and Michael.  Way too much overkill by TLC when they just wrapped not one, but two 90 Day seasons simultaneously.

• Love 4

I'm feeling burned out too, I wish they had waited a week or two before jumping into a new season.    I did watch the episode though I can't remember anyone's name yet.

Bee lady and bee guy at least met over a common interest so there's that.  Their translator apps don't seem to work as well as Paul and Kreeny's. 

Douchy rich guy with  young girl from a poor country who just happened to be at a very rich party on a yacht,  not much more to say there.  His kids seem really smart.

The single father calling his son crybaby is a jerk.  He proposed after 8 hours ???  She's already going on about him giving her money and "buy me an Iphone",  true love. 

How can you live and work in a foreign country for 3 years and not know the language at all?  Oh and she's wife (to be) #3, pregnant at the moment with baby #3, yea this will end well.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 13

Just going to point out and salute a few siblings (in this case sisters) with more common sense than the 90df'ers

Anna (beekeeper)'s sister

Tania (activist)'s sister

Emily (ESL teacher)'s sister (mainly for her skepticism.  I think asking about the Russian hospital at 39.5 weeks was prompted by production to get the topic raised).

I hope they keep showing up with the hard questions, but we shall see.

• Love 4

Okay, Prudie McPrude is back:  Am I the only one, upon showing up to a hotel room/home to someone I barely knew, and was presented with 1) chocolate underwear, 2) a sex corner full of condoms and toys, or 3) Trashy Lingerie would run, fleeing into the night?

(Not sure why the empty quote box is there, I pressed an incorrect button.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

The single father calling his son crybaby is a jerk.  He proposed after 8 hours ???  She's already going on about him giving her money and "buy me an Iphone",  true love. 

ITA!  I am getting a serious mean vibe from him.  Something about the way he speaks not only to his child but to his gf/fiance' that just bothers me.  He has a temper I'm not digging.  Not saying his g.f is a saint but the way he responded to her complaining about not receiving the money is just off.

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

How can you live and work in a foreign country for 3 years and not know the language at all?  Oh and she's wife (to be) #3, pregnant at the moment with baby #3, yea this will end well.

I'm calling B.S. on this.  There is NO WAY she doesn't know at least some Russian.  That scene in the tea shop was just way too staged for me to believe. 

• Love 11

Single father-uber type driver seems to just want to be able to say that he has a hot girlfriend.  And, he's assuming she will provide child care while he drives for work. Doesn't she realize that he's not rolling in money by now? 

When he said that the child's mother suddenly was gone.....hmm.....I hope someone has heard from her and that she didn't just disappear.  Just saying.....

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Shouldn't Robert/Uber driver be more careful about saying on national TV that he actually only spent 8 hours with his fiance?????? If he filled out the K1 visa saying something different (and the variety of outfit changes in their photos together say he did say different on the form), that should come back to bite him. It can't be legal to lie on K1 forms.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Shouldn't Robert/Uber driver be more careful about saying on national TV that he actually only spent 8 hours with his fiance?????? If he filled out the K1 visa saying something different (and the variety of outfit changes in their photos together say he did say different on the form), that should come back to bite him. It can't be legal to lie on K1 forms.

Not sure if it's the same from immigration hearings, but reality television content is generally consider inadmissible in court because it's edited for effect and/or entertainment.  (Hang out in the Teen Mom forums enough and this becomes something of mantra.)

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I was intrigued by the fact that Mr. Bee Mursel seemed to be wearing a wedding ring already. C'mon, Show, lying is so not coo... oh, wait. I forgot what network I was watching. Par for the course for TLC!

I also noticed his wedding ring

Preggo looks beautiful in pics; not so beautiful in real life.  Sasha looks cute with longer hair; talking heads not.  Meanwhile, what the fuck is it with adults not using protection?  Who decides that getting pregnant with a man who has 2 marriages with 2 kids that he apparently never sees is a great idea?

Also, Douche Canoe looked hot in the photos with his Yacht ho.  They aren't those snapchat filtered stuff.  How does he look youthful, in shape, in those pics?  Did he age 20 years and put on 30 pounds from depression that Yachtie couldn't get entry into the country?  Can't even imagine being the ex-spouse and having some stranger become a step parent to their child.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

Preggo looks beautiful in pics; not so beautiful in real life.  Sasha looks cute with longer hair; talking heads not.  Meanwhile, what the fuck is it with adults not using protection?  Who decides that getting pregnant with a man who has 2 marriages with 2 kids that he apparently never sees is a great idea?

Also, Douche Canoe looked hot in the photos with his Yacht ho.  They aren't those snapchat filtered stuff.  How does he look youthful, in shape, in those pics?  Did he age 20 years and put on 30 pounds from depression that Yachtie couldn't get entry into the country?  Can't even imagine being the ex-spouse and having some stranger become a step parent to their child.

Well he did take his chubby son out for ice cream so they like their sweets.

• LOL 7
28 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I hope mother of said Bryson (not sure if that his name) is watching and has an opinion on moving a stranger in to be nanny/stepmom.  "I know she will be a great stepmom!  Look at how she gyrates in her video to me!  Look how great she looks in lingerie!  She is demanding an Iphone and cash!  She has curves and a great booty.  Are these not attributes onw would want in an unpaid nanny stepmom?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

It's amazing to me how older, wealthy American men convince themselves that a 20 year old exotic model is going to choose to be with them because of love, and not because they expect to be kept women/trophy wives. I think of previous seasons of this show and relationships I could tell were doomed because the woman's "love" for the man appeared to be contingent on how many material things he buys her. 

<Quick tangent> The one possible exception could be David and Annie. I think she thought she was getting a wealthy husband, but when she realized she didn't marry a wealthy man, she stood by him anyway because she actually does care for him. To that end, I have to give Anfisa credit for sticking with Jorge even after she knew for sure that his ability to keep buying her everything she demanded from him was contingent on him committing crimes.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, Prudie McPrude is back:  Am I the only one, upon showing up to a hotel room/home to someone I barely knew, and was presented with 1) chocolate underwear, 2) a sex corner full of condoms and toys, or 3) Trashy Lingerie would run, fleeing into the night?

Normally yes, but in the case of Tania and her SA man, she did meet him in a bar and she did go home with him the night she met him.  I'm sure they've had sex before.  

Robert probably encourages his son to "act up" on camera.  He strikes me as someone who wants to be a social media personality, Robert, not his little boy.

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I hope mother of said Bryson (not sure if that his name) is watching and has an opinion on moving a stranger in to be nanny/stepmom.  "I know she will be a great stepmom!  Look at how she gyrates in her video to me!  Look how great she looks in lingerie!  She is demanding an Iphone and cash!  She has curves and a great booty.  Are these not attributes onw would want in an unpaid nanny stepmom?"

I think if the mother cared, she would have forbid her doofus ex to even have their child on TV.  There have been plenty of people on the show (Ashley, Tarik to name a few) whose children have never been on the show.  Someone had to have made that decision.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

It's amazing to me how older, wealthy American men convince themselves that a 20 year old exotic model is going to choose to be with them because of love, and not because they expect to be kept women/trophy wives. I think of previous seasons of this show and relationships I could tell were doomed because the woman's "love" for the man appeared to be contingent on how many material things he buys her. 

I'm always amazed by this. And by the numerous of people on this show that go WAY over their leagues in terms of looks and don't even have the wealth -- they just have the allure of a green card and that apparently is enough for them to treat their intended fiances as their personal blow up dolls.

• Love 13

That said, I'm also pretty amazed by how some American women can convince themselves that they're the love of some foreign guy's life when it's so clear to everyone else that the guy just wants a green card. *cough*Nicole*cough* *cough*BigAnge*cough*

It seems like the green card scammers all have the same M.O. Find an insecure, heavy-set, single mom or older empty-nester, convince her you're in love, treat her like a queen until you know you've got her hooked, then start bleeding her for money and treating her like garbage. 

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Meanwhile, what the fuck is it with adults not using protection?  Who decides that getting pregnant with a man who has 2 marriages with 2 kids that he apparently never sees is a great idea?

But she's in LURVE. 

46 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Cmon now.  Do you really think those two have a court order for custody and child support?  Oh Hell Naw.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/4/2019 at 12:06 PM, islandgal140 said:

Why did broke ass Robert take a cruise and only spend 8 hrs in DR when he could have just booked a trip directly and spend a few days? I know his ass is broke but DR vacays are pretty cheap especially flying out of Florida.

He doesn't have a passport. If you fly to the DR you need a passport and a visa UNLESS you are on a closed loop cruise, in which case you only need a state issued ID and birth certificate.  

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2019 at 12:51 PM, Bryce Lynch said:
On 11/4/2019 at 12:50 PM, Callaphera said:

That's... not how it works. If someone is confused about their gender, their ponytail isn't going to be what does it.

I disagree, treating a little boy like a little girl is certainly confusing to the child.

When were we ever shown Robert treating the kid like a little girl? He was acting like a toddler and being treated like a toddler, albeit with some questionable but completely non-gendered pejorative word choices. But, regardless, nothing we have been shown on this tv show indicates that Bryson is transgendered, is treated as if he was trans, is being actively encouraged to be trans, or in any other way is exhibiting gender dysphoria. Mostly he seems to be a typical pre-school age kid without a ton of behavioral control, who - if anything - thinks he's a dinosaur or tiger or whatever (based on the growling).  

On 11/4/2019 at 1:16 PM, Bryce Lynch said:

when I first saw Robert's child I thought, "cute little girl".   

Being male and wearing long hair are not mutually exclusive. Humanity has a rather lengthy history of the two going hand in hand.  I have a son, coincidentally also named Brycen, who has always been small for his age, delicately featured, with lovely hair that he has worn longer more often than shorter by his own choice over the course of his life. He was often mistaken for a girl while young, but that's because - aside from pulling off a kids underoos- there's literally no way to tell the difference prior to puberty.  And even sometimes pulling off the underoos is inconclusive.

Edited by shockermolar
combining posts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 11/4/2019 at 7:07 AM, poeticlicensed said:

Apparently they also ask "Have you ever been arrested of convicted for any offense or crime, even through subject of a pardon, amnesty or other similar legal action? Have you ever unlawfully distributed or sold a controlled substance (drug), or been a prostitute or procurer for prostitutes?". So perhaps she has a history. 

When my Norwegian husband and I went in for his green card interview they asked “have you ever plotted to overthrow a country” and “have you ever been a member of the Nazi party” !! That was a good 34 years ago though...

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Cammi said:

So what is up with Tania "self identifying" as Latina? I'm bi-racial... I didn't know I had a choice which race I can identify? Is this a thing? I'm on the wrong side of 30, so I guess I'm an old. What else would she identify as? Maybe her Father is another race? 

We all self-identify. I self-identify as Hispanic (Latina, Latinx, Chicano, Mexican, will work as well) because that is my ethnicity. My race however is white. I would venture to guess, but not assume, for seeing her mother and sister that Tania is likely biracial as well as being Latina, in that I think that her father is likely at least partly black, which is different that ethnicity. You can be white or black or Asian and also be Latinx because one is your RACE and the other is your ETHNICITY. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

what was on Uber guy's table when he was on the phone to his Uber-gal?

And I know this only because it was recently Halloween and I ate more of them than I should have after I bought a giant bag, grape flavored Nerds. This would also explain why the kid was so damned hyped up. 

image.png.85bd8383cab343638830a2b90d52e284.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden said:

When my Norwegian husband and I went in for his green card interview they asked “have you ever plotted to overthrow a country” and “have you ever been a member of the Nazi party” !! That was a good 34 years ago though...

I’m pretty sure that the Nazi Party stopped taking applications in May of 1945.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, shockermolar said:

And I know this only because it was recently Halloween and I ate more of them than I should have after I bought a giant bag, grape flavored Nerds. This would also explain why the kid was so damned hyped up. 

image.png.85bd8383cab343638830a2b90d52e284.png

Wow. Those look like beans.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lemur said:

Not sure if it's the same from immigration hearings, but reality television content is generally consider inadmissible in court because it's edited for effect and/or entertainment.  (Hang out in the Teen Mom forums enough and this becomes something of mantra.)

Ahhh! I did not realize that. Thank you! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, shockermolar said:

We all self-identify. I self-identify as Hispanic (Latina, Latinx, Chicano, Mexican, will work as well) because that is my ethnicity. My race however is white. I would venture to guess, but not assume, for seeing her mother and sister that Tania is likely biracial as well as being Latina, in that I think that her father is likely at least partly black, which is different that ethnicity. You can be white or black or Asian and also be Latinx because one is your RACE and the other is your ETHNICITY. 

what is Latinx? I have never heard of that. 

2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

It truly is amazing how delusional these men are. If half of what we are hearing about Juliana's background is true (growing up in Brazilian poverty with no education, yachting aka prostitution aka human trafficking) I think that this one is grabbing on to him as a life raft to escape the life she has experienced and who can blame her. She has found herself a rich douche bag/sugar daddy who is having a mid-life crisis for sure. He is probably no more creepy or gross than some of the other men she has had to deal with. Certainly don't see her as parental material for his kids, and I hope she dumps him if/when she gets status in the US.

• Love 12
29 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I’m pretty sure that the Nazi Party stopped taking applications in May of 1945.

Oh, they're still out there.  They may be illegal in Germany, but there are several National Socialists parties in both the US and in Europe.  (Remember, Norway willingly sided with the Germans against the Russians because they have a centuries-old problem with the Russians trying to invade and occupy Norway.)

3 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

what is Latinx? I have never heard of that. 

It's an easier way of saying Lantino/Latina.  Instead of typing that, Latinx.  (It's also non-binary.)

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

(Not sure why the empty quote box is there, I pressed an incorrect button.)

Bachelorette #2 lived with him for two months so he’s probably used to her.  The other two are big time creepy.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I think that this one is grabbing on to him as a life raft to escape the life she has experienced and who can blame her. She has found herself a rich douche bag/sugar daddy who is having a mid-life crisis for sure. He is probably no more creepy or gross than some of the other men she has had to deal with. 

If he has a Captain Save-a-Ho complex, maybe even less creepy as he sees himself as her White Knight.  It's difficult without actually seeing them together to pin down their dynamics. 

• Love 6

I am soooooo curious to know what Juliana has bought with wine guy’s credit cards. Has she gone nuts and spent a ton? Just what she really needs? He didn’t complain or say anything other than to say he had given her access to the cards, so she has probably been reasonable with them. I’m still curious though.

• Love 5