Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Tom's bitching about her collecting a paycheck and speaking so mean about the rest of the cast was such a jr. high move. He's just pissed that they didn't film him with everyone - he had to have his new age events and one or two cast show up. I fast-forwarded through all of his interactions with the D-Listers because I could not care less about what Billie Lee and Kyle Chan have to say about ANYTHING. As far as I can tell, Ariana did not go on the Tahoe trip and neither did Katie. She looks like she filmed enough to give her a decent amount of screen time each week. I wouldn't judge it compared to Scheana and Lala, though - because those two attention whores work overtime to get on camera.
  3. What is Wordle? The only wordle I know is when you make a design (via computer) using words that mean something to you (or someone you make it for). I loved creating them for (childhood) friends & cousins.
  4. Applebee's: Come here after you've been cheated on! I've been wondering about all these dire predictions that Arianna would end up being the villain by the end of the season that the cast were teasing at the beginning of the season. For me, it was more boredom with her attitude.
  5. Oh so Ariana and/or Tom showed the video? How horrifying. Didn’t something like that happen to Stassi too?
  6. I'm so glad it's returning at all with the sad cancellations of so many shows I like, but having to wait till mid-season -- boooooo.
  7. Summer slate announced http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/05/14/espn-films-announces-upcoming-30-for-30-summer-2024-programming-slate-828112/20240514espn02/
  8. Tim might have bought 2 of those cups and Jill has one. Tim is not a favorite of hers so maybe she just did not show it on SM.
  9. No game? Dylan has anti-game! Great to look at, but all bets are off once he opens his mouth. Jill Zarin and her asshole cheap friends should take notice.
  10. The HISTORY(R) Channel will premiere the new two-hour documentary "Triumph: Jesse Owens and the Berlin Olympics" executive produced by LeBron James and Maverick Carter's award-winning athlete storytelling brand UNINTERRUPTED and Cinemation Studios in association with GroupM Motion Entertainment on Wednesday, June 19 at 8pm ET/PT. Narrated by Grammy(R) award-winning actor Don Cheadle ("Carry On") and directed by two-time Emmy(R) nominated director Andre Gaines ("After Jackie"), the documentary will showcase Jesse Owens' historic triumph over Nazi Germany during the 1936 Berlin Olympics. "Triumph: Jesse Owens and the Berlin Olympics" marks the first project to air of a three-part development deal between the network and The SpringHill Company (TSHC) that will prioritize largely unknown historical stories that put diverse changemakers at the forefront of each narrative. Full press release http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/05/14/the-history-channel-honors-juneteenth-with-premiere-of-new-documentary-triumph-jesse-owens-and-the-berlin-olympics-narrated-by-grammy-award-winning-actor-don-cheadle-on-wednesday-june-19-at-8pm-et-pt-620213/20240514history01/
  11. SNEAK PEEK: Your First Look at the Vanderpump Rules Season 11 Reunion! Oooh, this one looks interesting! Of course, that means it's going to really be dull.😒 🤣
  12. Mr. And Mrs. Smith renewed for Season 2
  13. Being really thin and/or fit isn’t unusual in Los Angeles for them to see themselves as Baywatch. Lala was always the most attractive out of the main women imo. Her eyes, her whole face, figure, she is flawless. I agree Vail is a beauty too, but I almost forget about her because she was barely on. And yes, I could see James modeling.
  14. Diet, exercise and lifestyle rarely make this amount of change so quickly. Those who are untruthful do a grave disservice to others who follow without results. Their shows are for and depend on the public. Be truthful about weight loss or be silent.
  15. Carey

NFL Thread

Yeah right! Heck, it's not going to take a dozen play before it's over. That's SOUTH of a dozen, even when adding his 2023 total. Probably harsh to say, but the guy that knocked him out now plays for San Francisco!
  16. On the plus side it makes it really easy to root for the true hero of this franchise. CHAOS!
  17. Homemade yogurt recipes… Has anyone made yogurt using half and half and using a slow cooker?
  18. Next season will premiere mid-season next year http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/05/14/abc-announces-2024-2025-fall-primetime-schedule-926113/20240514abc02/
  19. Maybe the contract ran out? 🤷‍♀️ I loved when they were on UP!
  20. The next season will premiere mid-season next year http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/05/14/abc-announces-2024-2025-fall-primetime-schedule-926113/20240514abc02/
  21. I mean… it looks beautiful. It sounds great. We shall see.
  22. The final season will premiere mid-season next year http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2024/05/14/abc-announces-2024-2025-fall-primetime-schedule-926113/20240514abc02/
  23. I only watch the last 5 minutes of Wheel because here it comes on before Jeopardy! But I do make it through most of the Celebrity Wheel show. Last night I had to turn it off at the last commercial break — Celeb. Wheel is an hour, which is way too long. My name is shapeshifter, and I am a Wordle addict.
  24. What a psychopath. Honest to god he's got the qualities of a serial killer. I would not be surprised to find out he'd killed someone. I remember a long time ago a story about him in People (or something like that) where someone asked about why he kept his love life private. He said "people think its weird that I don't advertise my dating life, but at one time that was referred to as being a gentleman." He was on the red carpet and quite possibly assaulted someone that very night like the guy in the Savoy. I used to really like him - it's sad to see that he isnt just flawed, but borderline evil.
  25. I've often wondered if one can read books when in solitary or if one sits in a room with nothing to do. I seriously hope Drew and Willow hook up because Millow is absolutely minding numbingly dull,
  1. Load more activity