Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. kathyk2

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

Are you using your own computer? There should be a remember me box that you can check.
  3. Chalby

S10:13 Tell All: Part 2

Kody had the right expression, he just was clueless on the actual biological outcome.
  4. displayname

S31.E02 Knock the Newbie Out of Us

That was J*na*h*n.
  5. Casseiopeia

S14 E20: Moriah

6. retrograde

The Bold Type

Why do they keep saying "the dot com"? Is this 1997? Is it on the information superhighway? As a journalist, Jane shouldn't be trying to get anyone elected. Sutton and Kat can do what they want, but not her. That bar looked pretty gentrified to me. Is "Kat runs for City Council" going to be a ripped-from-the-headlines AOC thing?
  7. CanaryFan98

Spoilers And Shockers

Ted will be leaving later this year about around the same time as others.
  8. Oldernowiser

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

When her headship tells her to, of course.
  9. PradaKitty

"The View": Week of 4/22/2019

Jumper Sage, I have NEVER run to the store ( or anywhere else) in my pjs. (My mother is in my head.... ).
  10. ratgirlagogo

Pet Peeves

No, this is not true where I live, especially if you include the ATM only spaces that are used by anyone with a NYCE card. I've seen it in other large cities too, not just NYC.
  11. Cinnabon

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

Or pay the return shipping charges.
  12. Sadly, I agree with you 100%. I am someone who has absolutely zero knowledge of anything behind-the-scenes at DCC. In fact, the reason that I ever found this discussion board was last season when I was watching MTT and my jaw hit the floor as I could not comprehend what was being broadcast on my television screen. I did a Google search to find out what the hell was going on with the DCC auditions. I could not figure out why this person named Victoria was featured ubiquitously and skated through round after round when she was clearly not as polished, mature, or fit as so many other candidates. I came across this discussion forum. My point in sharing this?... A random person who has watched MTT since Season 1 said, "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (er, Texas)," and if I picked-up on the favoritism of Victoria Kalina by simply watching the footage aired, then there is no denying it.
  13. possibilities

In The Dark

The actress who plays Murphy needs to stop making eye contact and actually spend time with some blind people. I found this episode incredibly insulting.
  14. Miranda is the best so far. Why? She looks healthy and she’s naturally pretty. Daphne looks like a 35 year old Dallas socialite who doesn’t eat, pops diet pills and smokes cigarettes all day. I can’t believe DCC promotes this unhealthy behavior. And yes I’m an anonymous poster hiding behind my computer, but they do read these boards and hopefully they can see how their demands on weight are quite disturbing.
  15. Myrelle

I can't see the last season being anything more than the last three have been with Dabb in charge and even if the guys are in the writing room. Dabb has to go as showrunner or Supernatural is over already, IMO.
  16. I don't know, sometimes I think Ramona and Sonja talk so much about the importance of sex it's as though they are trying to convince themselves rather than anyone else. Those who talk, rarely act.
  17. biakbiak

The number of people who could do this, would want to do this, have the personality and fit to make it through the interview process and other twists of fate would seem to be minimal at best.
  18. ScoobieDoobs

All Episodes Talk: TRMS 2019 Season

Didn't Rachel poise the show (from the start) to blare loudly -- Rachel's got a big, fat, gigantic scoop? Cuz if she did, well, then it belly-flopped badly. I'd much rather have seen her talking about Anita Hill's reaction to Biden so insincerely reaching out to her, rather this hour-long nothing-burger. Oy, Rach, leave the scoops to the reporters at The Times or WP or WSJ, will ya?
  19. HunterHunted

S02.E14: The Road Not Taken

The whole time, I kept saying "Damn Kelly! You really Gordon-ed/Bortus-ed up the future." Did alternate Claire disappear McFly style or is she Spocking around somewhere? If she's Spocking around, wanna bet she's going to spend the next 7 years trying to come up with weapons to defeat the Kaylons regardless of the prime Finns' ability to get Isaac on their side. She's going to go Section 31 on them. The other sad thing about alternate Bortus is that he has no clue that there is that Moclan refuge hidden in that nebula because there was no Ed or Claire to expand his views on gender reassignment and no Talla to be in a nascent relationship with Bortus' ex. Without Ed, there weren't any Union officers with experience with the Krill. I do like that it's sort of the confluence of all of the individuals and events that prevents the Kaylon war.
  20. 30 Helens

Also, I don’t make myself answer in the form of a question. That saves a second or so. Those people are just playing as they have been taught, and are probably too anxious/ stunned/ overwhelmed to make such a course correction on the fly. How far in advance does Jeopardy tape? Because I’m looking forward to the games when James plays against people who are already familiar with his style— and not just from observing a few games in the studio. Those will be much more competitive games, I think. I’m still enjoying his run, though. It’s actually made me tune in every day instead of 2-3 times/ week, to ensure I don’t miss anything significant!
  21. ahrtee

I just thought Pellegrino because *everyone* morphs into him eventually. And he hadn't shown up yet this ep.
  22. Eliza422

S11.E09: L.A.D.P.!

These LAPD sketches were BOR...ING. i could not wait for them to be over...oof.
  23. tennisgurl

S06.E14: Ticking Clocks

Never trust those special guest stars! Even if its Sean Astin! The drunk sorority girl giving relationship advice cracked me up every time. She will bite you with her tiny teeth thing! "Its upsetting that you dont know what that is." Poor Amy and her FOMW. Of course thats what Amy struggles with, she cant miss work, who knows what could happen?! And that everyone knows about it. Poor Rosa and her trouble with emotions. I always like Rosa and Jake plots, and Jake even kind of got to be the straight man in this one. "Oh yeah, that totally makes you seem normal." I kind of want Holt saying the word "shenanigans" as my ring tone.
  24. Fame is its own sort of power*. A person can become "famous" for many different reasons. People are drawn to "famous" people. Said people "follow" the z-listers on social media and "like" their posts and pictures. Advertisers do not care who the person is (unless they do something heinous like Uncle Bad Touch on MTV), and so these folks generate income based on the number of followers and likes they get. *If you happen to be familiar with the book The 48 Laws of Power, number six is "court attention at all costs" http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2011/05/law-6-court-attention-at-all-cost.html --- There is also the aspect, which I've posted about before, in which people used to watch deformed people in circuses and watch public executions. People slow down to look at traffic accidents. Reality TV is the modern outlet for these urges.
  25. Prevailing Wind

Small Talk: "I'll Take Non-Show Chat For $400, Alex."

Oh, cool! If I have time, I'll definitely take it in. I'm coming from NorthEast, MD (close to the DE line) through LI and then take the ferry at Orient Point over to Connecticut, then on to the hotel in W. Greenwich, RI. I'm hoping I can do it all in a reasonable amount of time. I'm counting on starting early enough to avoid anybody's rush hour. (Although, if Atlanta is any example, it's ALWAYS rush hour.)
  26. breezy424

Unpopular Opinions

OMG. Vinnie looking out the garage door window was hilarious.
  1. Load more activity