Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I can’t wait to see how she screws up Thanksgiving. Maybe with her tv experience with Deception she can become a famous tv chef or a foodie influencer.
  3. We've seen cases and people on these shows that leave us shaking our heads and rolling our eyes, but this case? As Judge T said, "This takes the cake!" Really, it had me gaping like a particularly moronic litigant. Nasty, grifting hag, Julie, says she caught her boyfriend cheating, so she left him even though she had no place to go. I don't believe her. I think he threw her out, and probably for very good reason. She hangs out at a bowling alley and is grousing about her homelessness. Def overhears that, and even though they've known each other only casually for maybe 6 months from the bowling alley, he tells her she can stay on the couch in his trailer with him and his girlfriend. The trailer sits on his mother's property. I think he may be very naive or possibly challenged in some way. I guess his g/f couldn't deal with this witch sacking out on the sofa and leaves the Def. No, he never let her use it to move. He had no idea she was going to do that. Julie finds a new place to live and starts moving her crap. Without asking permission, she hitches the Def's trailer to her SUV to use as a free U-Haul. Well, on a sharp curve, the trailer hitch breaks loose, and the trailer careens down the hill and is smashed to bits, depriving Def of his home. Is the hag sorry? Not at all. She bitches that when he got to the scene, Def was angry and threatened to have her arrested. How dare he do that? It's all his fault for not informing her that the hitch was cracked. After all, he told her she could use the trailer, so she just assumed she could take it on the road while he was at work and he'd never know. The judges informed her that he told her she could use it to SLEEP in (she was no doubt freeloading as well) and not take it on a road trip. That info goes in one ear and out the other since there's nothing in between to stop it. She's highly indignant that he didn't go through his insurance to pay for the trailer, all the property he lost AND all her shit. He had it insured but only if it was sitting on the property since it's not road-worthy. Still, she insists all this is his fault and he should pay for the junk she lost. He KNEW the hitch was bad and never told her! Def wasn't going to sue the witch, but now he is, for 5K, which doesn't nearly cover his loss. For the verdict, the judges try once more to make Julie realize how wrong she is to repay Def's kindness this way, but she stands there shaking her head like an ox ridding itself of flies, so they award the Def 5K. I wish they could have given him more. They tell the vile hag to go wherever the busted trailer is and recover some of her junk. In the hall, Julie still insists none of this is her fault and would never have happened if only Def had "done the right thing." ??? Pay her for her property after she stole the trailer? Commit insurance fraud? I don't know what she meant. Def has learned that no good deed goes unpunished, and he won't do this again. All the judges, even Papa, whose heart usually bleeds for little ladies, are stunned at her incredible stupidity, chutzpah, and inability to "get it".
  4. Ohmygosh, that was way too stressful for me! The only thing worse than (some of) the tasks was the worry that the right number of people would complete them! Remind me if I ever end up on this show, to take the cash in episode one and run!
  5. Knight’s father struck me as the kind of guy that wants her to step up and tell him she’s got her own plan, thank you very much.
  6. Yes, they dropped it. It was mentioned in one of the podcasts.
  7. Wait, Ashley wasn't doing the Southern belle accent. Oh, okay, belle Ashley was pretending to be main Ashley. Oy, keeping track of all these Ashleys is giving me agita! Not a fan of Mariah's dress. IMO the color of that tiger print didn't compliment her skin tone or hair color. It's something the way Audra's makeup stays perfect while she's having a romp in bed with Tucker. One of them must be slacking, lol. Traci, you're still not the boss of Ashley. Ease up with the nagging. Tucker zoomed right in on Ashley's new alter. Let's go! If it's Friday, Devon must acting like a whiny billionaire biatch. He's probably right about Billy though. Why is belle Ashley calling Tucker "daddy issue"? She doesn't know Audra like that. Tucker, stop wasting your time trying to reason with Traci. She tends to think her view is the only correct one. And all the Abbotts believe you did something sinister to Ashley's psyche. So teen Ashley's "gone," replaced by belle Ashley. Oh no. "That's not gonna be hard at all." AFAIC, whoever wrote that line--said in the context it was--should feel very ashamed. Other double entendres are pointing and laughing at it. Billy working Lily through fond memories of his kids. Don't fall for his schmoozing, Lily! As if, Tucker. No one in GC would be coming to your big fantasy wedding to Audra. No one besides Ashley's alters. Re the previews: holey hail, what was Nikki drinking, moonshine?
  8. . . . including the one he has in his bedroom so he can get from his bed to the crapper in the middle of the night.
  9. And AAA! I loved their guidebooks and TripTiks.
  10. WOO-HOO!! At least Wendy now has someone other than Karen on her side..... https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/tvdeets-change-of-plans-keiarna-stewart-will-be-on-rhop-season-9.5595406/page-2
  11. I wondered about the tomato juice thing too. Also, the sight of Patel in the garbage bin full of tomato juice was gross. I have to imagine just his clothing was sprayed, so wouldn't that be the only thing affected? Whatever. The CGI for the flying swan was REALLY bad.
  12. 5,136 steps yesterday. Gathering blankets and getting them ready for the "houses" in the garage and making 4 more box houses was about the extent of what I did yesterday. My friend was working on the supports for the storage on top of the wall and some painting. Today the green fencing will go up and then we have to find a door for between the sides of the garage. She said she may have something usable in her "collection" of building stuff she has accumulated over the years with her business. We're getting close to an almost "finished", just enough to start trapping.Hoping that by Sunday we can start!
  13. I don't remember how I found TWoP and just vaguely remember my user name. I scrolled through more threads than a sane person should to see if anything jogged my brain, but no luck. Anyway I enjoyed it and stayed away from most of the weirdness. I was probably in Bates Motel, Dr Who, Amazing Race, Big Brother and maybe a couple more. At that point I was pretty new to forums and didn't post a lot at first. As far as all the "rules" I did kind of like the 15/15 rule for reasons already mentioned. I do it basically out of courtesy to posters. I did it here in this very thread reading all the past posts before posting. TWoP did get tense after a while and when it was announced they were folding I landed here and haven't looked back!
  14. Could someone with superior memory skills kindly refresh me.. does Laura know that Spencer stole the election for her? I guess Sasha is sticking around so she and Cody can continue to bandly flirt until she is ready to become a bland couple with him. I struggle to see any potential drama with them that I could possibly care about. Otherwise, some great moments today.
  15. I didn’t even think of that possibility! Could be, but I just took it at face value, since the show has made so much about how important delicious scents are to the ghosts.
  16. FWIW, tomato juice does not work. It masks the smell (temporarily), but does not eliminate it. Having had multiple dogs skunked over the years, the only thing that works is a mix of peroxide, baking soda, and dishwashing liquid. Google it. I didn't have a problem with Shred's attraction to that woman. She's cute, seemed like a great personality, and they also seemed to mesh right away. We may see her again.
  17. Your normal flora -- the bacteria living on your skin -- are generally beneficial to you. I don't want to kill them! They help protect you against intruder bacteria, and illness. Also, I kind of want those dead skin cells to be still attached until they're ready to fall off on their own. They help protect the new skin cells underneath.
  18. Go into any neighborhood bar and you're going to see at least one "Phyllis" who's been occupying the same bar stool for the past 30+ years waiting for the-one-that-got-away, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, to come walking through the door.
  19. I've heard this yesterday on the radio. A blast from the past. It's one of those songs that I like when I'm listening to them, but then kind of forget they exist, lol.
  20. That's an ongoing issue with HBO originals. Before they cancelled Real Sports, it frustrated me to no end that you couldn't peruse the back catalogue - that show had an amazing archive of stories and investigations. But paying subscribers could only find the current and prior season only.
  21. Dark Phoenix Saga was attempted in both movie versions and failed both times and will IMO fail again if they attempt to do it in live-action movies, because it requires a lot of set-up that live-action movies don't have the patience for. Just leave it to TV or animated movie-verse like DC had.
  22. I still have some Fodor’s! Very outdated, but I put notes in them and take them out to reminisce every now and then. I have Googled a few places to see if they’re still around. Some are!
  23. I can stand Ben, and I can stand Charlie. That's about it. I soured on Maria early on (although I frankly cannot remember why). Problem is, we've heard next to nothing from either Ben or Charlie. So, much like Hunter, I suspect they are bound for the jury, because the show is spending a LOT of time on Q and, to a lesser extent, Tiffany, Liz and Kenzie. I know it's shallow, but I can't get past that bull ring through Tiffany's nose. Not only does it look painful and unhygienic to me, but now it's off-kilter, which triggers my OCD like crazy.
  24. He better not have a window seat and try to nap. I am assuming airplane walls are still walls............so that's a long way down.
  25. I was hoping the Breen would look like dogs.
  1. Load more activity