Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I can't effing believe it. Jordan gets by the blind judging AGAIN. I was sure that when Richard said the pork was dry that Izahya would win. Jordan is probably a nice person and a good chef -- but he is so ditzy/disorganized/whatever during the longer challenges. Somehow, however, he appears better able to focus when everything is on the line. I'm hoping Zach wins. Last week aside, he's been consistently good and even great at the challenges since the beginning. But if he does have a bad night or two coming up, I'd be okay with a Gabi or a Christina win. It really is Zach's to lose tho. IMHO. Although Christina's edit -- scrappy single mom! Dedicated nurse! -- can be a bit much, Gabi is the one who got on my nerves tonight. Did you guys know she comes from a small town?
  3. Sarah: People can change. We know that better than anyone else. Me: Sure, Sarah, but . . . how long is that going to last with your man? This time, I mean? He's let in other criminals before. AFAIC, letting in Ava would've been no different.
  4. I agree with you about Amy. FOUR clues left on the board! She has to speed it up. Tyler, the guy in the middle, was fine until he pulled a "Bring it!" That's my new instant disqualifier. The producers need to tell the contestants to knock it off. On the other hand, the producers must have stopped telling contestants to read the full category name every single time. I noticed it was starting to fall by the wayside in the later tournaments. Now, it seems as if regular contestants are not reading the full category names after the first call either. I hope that means the producers have decided to let that go.
  5. Well, if I may (and I know I may not, because I have no degree in whatever field deals with this and I know nothing but four things about them, but here’s how these four things fit together). Amber grows up with a blue-collar welder father who is not the kind of person to cut her any slack, so she develops self-esteem issues. Then, at work, she meets this guy. Who is not the kind of person to cut her any slack. And she already knows how to love someone like that. This can work, no?
  6. This episode needed a PSA for abuse at the end. My goodness, Vinny is a verbally abusive prick. I haven’t seen Amber do anything that warrants that abuse.
  7. While I don't consider the mother in that commercial to be as inattentive to her offspring as a sea turtle, I just wish the kid would pipe up, 'Fine, Mom. Enjoy the cat as long as you like but remember the cat won't be picking your nursing home!'
  8. I love Hetty referring to the states west of Michigan as “exotic, far-off lands.” If Pete’s going on a field trip to the store, maybe, uh, have the person who can actually see him go too? The Deal-Mart after dark is a pretty horrifying place. And imagine how much it would suck to have to carry around a TV for all eternity! Proud of Pete for navigating his way home, even after being chased by the R2-D2 from hell. Jay going to multiple Sonics in one day and then Hetty scolding him, “You are a chef, sir!” had me rolling. Also when Sass asked Isaac to describe a bus and he described a fire truck lmao. I didn’t see the whole Thor and Nancy thing coming. He should’ve just been honest with Flower from the start because of course she would understand, but she absolutely wouldn’t like him hurting Nancy’s feelings. Alberta’s right; that thruple is going to be a train wreck. Aw, Pete is actually going to get to go on the vacation he never had and see his family.
  9. Exactly if you aren't a dog owner it would seem strange to put dog food in the fridge. Also that's a pretty shallow reason to cut ties with another person.
  10. There's sure a lot of people who died at Deal Mart. Maybe it's the dollar-fifty hot dogs? Nancy seems to be very familiar with colloquial language for a basement ghost. I guess they can hear everything down there.
  11. Amen to that! Feelings, blah, blah, feelings.... Again, just get to the damn point! And of course, Michael saves the day!!
  12. Wow. So many TSes. Also can’t remember the last time the board wasn’t cleared. I also said Atlanta for FJ.
  13. Oh, I LIKE this resolution to the whole awkward situation with Thor and Nancy and Flower. They've found their third! Also makes sense that Flower would both defend Nancy and be open to her being part of the relationship given we know she's on friendly terms with the cholera ghosts. And Nancy and Carol! And Carol hooking up with Baxter! Amazing. Just amazing :D. As for Pete, wow, he had quite a time of it his first night out in town. What the hell happens at that store that there's people with meat cleavers in their heads haunting it?! I LOVED the detail of the ghosts who died by being trampled to death on Black Friday, though, LOL. That's perfect. But of course he would make it back home with his scout training. And he's willing to go back out in the world again, to the point of going on a plane! Wow. That's a huge development for both him and the ghost lore/world in general, so I'll be really curious to see how they deal with that going forward in general. I absolutely cracked up at Isaac struggling to describe a bus, and the running thing of Jay just going to any Sonic in the area :p. And LOL at Sam's reaction upon finding out that Isaac and Nigel were planning to honeymoon in her and Jay's room XD. So torn about next week, 'cause on the one hand I'm so excited to see what hapepns in that episode, but on the other hand, last episode of the season :(. But yeah. Very, very curious and anxious to see how that plays out.
  14. That’s a good point. I’d bet they weren’t expecting to go to Tantiss immediately. My speculation is that Plan A was to go back and contact Rex and what’s left of his squad to formulate a plan. I’m worried about Echo, y’all. His socket arm kept getting stuck. I don’t think this bodes well for him. Obviously he doesn’t make it to Rebels but I want him to live past this show.
  15. Why does anyone care what the new host of a COOKING competition wears??? This isn't Project Runway! Kristen is terrific in her new role and has the chops to intelligently judge the food placed in front of her. I do love a good bromance, though. I don't think the "Power Bottoms" will last a whole lot longer, but they're lots of fun like Ali and Amar last year.
  16. How I wish she'd said, "Why?! Because I'm getting rid of that shirt since I've grown up and have expanded my musical tastes beyond my tween years (and you were never any good in the first place) and I wouldn't use that shirt to wipe my . .. car! Oh, and I'm getting that hole in the wall plastered tomorrow so your poster's going straight into the paper shredder! " Yeah, but then there'd be no commercial. Oh well. . .
  17. That's Fangs way of advertising her side job. Tsk, tsk, Waldo13, it's a medical condition the poor child has no control over, and you're just being mean by telling everyone know about it - aren't you ashamed?
  18. So Nancy also slept with Carol. I did not see that coming. I agree with Alberta that the throuple will probably be a train wreck but it could be fun I guess now that Pete knows how to find his way around town, he doesn’t need anyone to drive him
  19. Amy just did a live. They are not currently filming and haven’t heard from TLC one way or another about the show continuing.
  20. Well our nation nightmare is finally over! Do we watch the next season back in Chicago or shall we predict another 0-5 season? Anyone want to bet?? I'm exhausted. 😫
  21. I really really like this show but it made absolutely no sense for Pete to go into town with Jay ..
  22. "...far off lands like whatever's west of Michigan." 😆 "My ghost power is making people forget what they're looking for when they come into an aisle." Well, that explains so much. Target is haunted. It would be fun to see Pete roam around the world and see what ghosts he meets. He can just talk to them and not look crazy like Sam. "Oh, my god he lost Pete." Well, to be fair, he has no idea where Pete is and no way to keep track of him. So Pete lost Jay. "Quick death is it's own form of kindness." Why doesn't Sam take Pete where he needs to go? At least she can make sure he gets out of the car... Trevor's expression when they were trying to figure out the throuple positioning...😆
  23. Hey Red Bridey, thank you for the post. Nobody has touched this thread since back in March 22. Most in here don't seem to like Kimmel much. That's sad. He is a kind hearted idjit, God love him. He treats any jagoff with dignity and respect, but then won't hold back on a sharp snark. He gets Guillermo on a regular basis. An example would be asking Guillermo if he'd seen the news like so: "Guillermo, did you see the Trump trial today? Probly not." Haha. But he'll invite idiots like Lindell on his show, or anything. Very unusual guy he is. Heart as big as a house, best describes Jimmy. Smart too, way better monologues than any of the other hosts. I will surely miss that guy. :(
  24. Couldn't he just get a decent haircut? FWIW, it does sound really pretty. That's cacao ;) And it's where they lost me on that outing. Unsweetened chocolate is bitter.
  25. Paging Howard Wolowitz!! New information regarding Sheldon Cooper's initial grad school choice has come to light, information that you would find highly interesting. (Leading a person to speculate that adult Sheldon's distain for MIT was, in reality, his way of squashing any lingering regrets about going to his "fallback" school, Cal Tech.) The My Fair Georgie plot was great fun proving that, in small doses, the Cooper Jr. Family can be entertaining. Small doses, Powers that Be. Small doses. And way to go, Dr. Sturgess and Dr. Linkletter. A toast to your integrity! 🥂
  1. Load more activity