Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Be careful what you put out there. Violet was cute once, too… As was Wylie. It's when they're old enough to be prompted that the ickiness starts. For the life of me, I can't figure out why this hasn't even been talked about. The family has plenty of money to make this happen.
  3. On Saturday April 27 at 10 am ET, MeTV will air Season 4 Episode 12 "The Night of Miguelito's Revenge". Original air date December 13, 1968. The above recap is from the IMDb page for the episode. Ross Martin does not appear in this episode as he was recovering from his heart attack. The script has Artie on assignment in DC. This is the 10th and last appearance of Dr. Loveless. At the end of the episode, Loveless vows to return again. Alas, it was not to be.
  4. Is this speculation or an actual spoiler? Spoilers should be masked if they're posted in this thread instead of the existing spoiler thread. Then Mrs. Martinez will be in the kitchen muttering under her breath and Harrison will run out to the living room yelling, "Aunt Ashley's a puta loca!"
  5. This season was originally edited with 1 hour episodes. Then the network asked for 90 minutes. That’s why the seasons were shown out of order. They needed time to re-edit the season. They didn’t do a great job of it. Maybe if they ha$ started editing knowing they had to fill longer episodes, things may have been different…more polished or compelling.
  6. Unfortunately, I don't think that would de-brainwash her. 😉
  7. I sure as hell hope ED is being directed to play Belle so over the top because if it’s her idea, YIKES! And all this back and forth among her alters is just so bad! I never thought I’d see the day when Abby of all people is the voice of reason. Devon whining about Lily going against him made me want to reach through the TV and smack him. He sprung the Nate thing on her right before the board meeting and expected her to just blindly go along with it because it was what HE wanted. Dude, that’s not how you nominate someone for the Board of directors. i actually liked Lily and Billy’s scenes at the jazz lounge, I just don’t get how they walked into the GCAC without seeing Ashley and Traci, who were still there. Previews: Drinki went on a bender and trashed a hotel room. And of course Jack comes to her rescue and will ‘there there’ her until she’s better. Then tell her how brave and strong she is instead of telling Victor to put her ass in a rehab center under lock and key.
  8. I got a warning that required an acknowledgement. I refused, so I waited out a 1 year suspension and it disappeared. In case you were all wondering why you didn't hear from me for 12 months.
  9. The MIT chapel hosts services of many religions, plus weddings and occasional non-religious events. Maybe Mary was imagining that there were only non-sectarian services. If she can't tolerate a chapel that sometimes has services that are not her particular flavor of Baptist, she can go soak her head as far as I'm concerned.
  10. Yes, she stole the trailer, it wasn't a loan by defendant. It boggles the mind that plaintiff claimed defendant was going to be surprised when she moved out, using his trailer as a moving van. It was more like a shock.
  11. Yep, any place I was going to for the first time, I got a map and guide book from AAA.
  12. 26 April 4 p.m. episodes- p. 500, 30 September 2021 Pedestrian Teen Hit by Truck! ; College Payback Gone Wrong! Adult Assaults Disrespectful Tweener?! -Plaintiff mother Latasha Crenshaw suing defendant/ volunteer class monitor Devetta Jackson for pinching her 12-year-old daughter, Amia Sneed, and telling to stop sitting with her legs wide apart. Plaintiff mother thinks her daughter is a wonderful child, and wasn't a problem at school. Defendant says daughter was disrespectful, talked in class constantly, eye-rolling, and other disruptive behavior. JJ reprimands the defendant for pinching the 12-year-old. The defendant also told girl not to sit with her legs wide open in front of the male teacher, and then complain about teacher looking up her dress. Mother of plaintiff claims no one at school ever said her daughter was a behavior problem. There were no medical bills for the daughter, and mother put Neosporin on it. Mother's excuse is all of the kids at school are equally bad. The plaintiff mother's expression throught the entire case is total rage at JJ. Officer Byrd put down his crossword puzzle, so you know Ms. Crenshaw is making him go on high alert.. Plaintiff gets $10 (yes, ten dollars). (The look on plaintiff's face when JJ announces the verdict is total rage). 5 p.m. episodes- America Not So Great Again! – Plaintiff Elizabeth O’Farrell is suing defendant /(prisoner regular in Missouri) Christopher Clokey for a false restraining order, travel costs (she gave him the bus tickets, and expense money), a wardrobe (she sent him in prison for release to her home), and six months back rent. Defendant worked as their nanny for their special needs child. Defendant is an ex-convict who receives disability for PTSD from being shot in prison, moves in with plaintiff, and her family. Even though he's considered mentally fragile, and disabled the woman hires him as nanny for her special needs little girl, and I found that super creepy. He also was trying to potty train the six-year-old child. Defendant has four biological kids with ex-wife, Angel Clokey, and maybe more kids are out there. Plaintiff says four of his kids are actually adopted by other people. Christopher Clokey was arrested for parole violation, by going from Missouri to California (where Ms. O'Farrell lives), so he went back to prison for another year or so. He lived with O'Farrell in 2016, then 2017, and then back again between prison incarcerations in 2018. (I may be wrong on this, because I'm totally confused). Defendant was released to plaintiff's address, in California from Missouri, where he was in prison, again. His ex-wife, who he calls his wife, was not eligible to have him move in. No, I don't know why. (His ex-wife who he calls his wife is his witness in court) Defendant never repaid plaintiff for anything over the years, so she had no expectation of repayment. Ms. O'Farrell was his payee for his Social Security Disability, and cashed one check, and keeps it. Defendant drives, and does everything else, but still gets disability, and has a payee? As JJ says, he can do everything else other people do, drive, cook, tend children, make babies, etc, except he can't work. (Nothing is mentioned about what his convictions are for, but he can't live with his ex either?) Case dismissed (no expectation of repayment, and plaintiff received money from his one SSDI check). I Won't Rat out a Friend!; Plaintiff / car owner Renne Knutsen suing defendant/neighbor Patrick Clifton for car damages after defendant’s huge party, when one of his drunk guests did a hit-and-run on plaintiff’s car. Defendant who had huge party at his place won't tell which of his friends hit, and left after smashing the plaintiff's parked car. This is the young man who does nothing, and just has big parties. Defendant and fiance, both 20, have a 1 year old kid, he inherited from his father, and does nothing useful. 20-year-olld defendant was also serving liquor, and drinking. Plaintiff car was hit at 2 a.m. or so, when defendant's friends were leaving party. When fiance of plaintiff walked out into the parking lot a bunch of people were standing around the damaged car, laughing and taking cell phone pictures. Fiance of plaintiff knocked on 80 doors in the condo to find out who had the party, and who hit plaintiff's car. A neighbor's door bell camera taped the accident, and the hilarity from the party guests, and defendant is on video looking at the crashed car. There are texts between litigants, and defendant says that he knows who hit the car, and now denies it. Plaintiff's witness is a neighbor, who saw the damages to the car, and took photos. There is another neighbor with a ring-type doorbell who has a video of the car hit-and-run. JJ points out that he's under the legal drinking age too. According to the Oregon statutes, he's responsible for the damages of his drunken guests. Plaintiff gets $ 2,555. Bartender Blackmail-Plaintiff Michelle Lyon gave defendant Timothy Armstrong $1500 cash, and says it was a loan. Defendant claims it wasn't a loan, because he claims she was stealing from the bar he was going to purchase. Plaintiff claims money was a loan to defendant for his car replacement. $1200 to plaintiff.
  13. Well we have seen players like Gabler and Yam Yam who have appeared not to make any moves and won. You just have to have a great final TC where you can give a good speech. If Charlie is a law student, he's probably a great speaker, so I can see him winning.
  14. Seriously! The ghost whose power is to make people forget why they walked down that aisle was played by Adrian Martinez, who has been in everything. With Pete going out into the world, we will get to meet other ghosts with whom Pete will want to chat to about what their powers are. Perhaps a ghost will similarly make people permanently forget where they put something. (I just put a red-hued USB-to-USB-C cable adapter in my Amazon cart because I cannot find the black one I bought 5 months ago and hid out of sight of my 2-year-old grandson when he was here.) Pete might enjoy having a passenger's emotional support bunny sitting on his lap.
  15. I don't know if it's so much second thoughts, per se, as it is just the reality of the fact he's about to marry Nigel is REALLY starting to hit him, or will hit him soon. Keep in mind this is not only the first relationship he's been in since his marriage to Beatrice, which was over two centuries ago, but it's also his first relationship with another man and the one he's had a thing for for pretty much all of those two centuries. And unlike his marriage to Beatrice, which ended with his death, his marriage to Nigel literally WILL be for all eternity. So yeah. I'm not surprised if the realization of all of that is sinking in and making him feel a bit overwhelmed and nervous and second guessing himself and whatnot. I don't doubt he wants to be with Nigel, though. He just has a tendency to get into his head a lot and let his nerves get the better of him. Plus, someone needs to stay behind at the B&B. You never know when a guest might wander through :D.
  16. PLEASE let this happen! /absolutely, positively DEAD i TELL YA, DEAD./.
  17. Mr. ebk dropped a computer (desktop processer) on his foot sometime last year resulting in a broken foot. I hope your toe is not as badly hurt! However, don't wait a month before going to the doctor if it doesn't heal. Not that we have experience with that here at the house... The most important thing 😉
  18. Hi everyone, I wanted to drop you a note acknowledging the respectful way in which you've discussed Jinger's answer on Instagram regarding having more children as well as how much her faith/husband might influence her decisions. There's just one thing I have to bring up: While the manner in which you addressed the issue wasn't inconsiderate, please remember that pregnancy related issues can be very hard if not traumatic on women and speculation on infertility can be triggering regardless of how respectful the discussion is. Overall though, it’s a constructive conversation about sensitive subjects. Thank you.
  19. When my parents got to the point of needing more help while they were still in their own home, my mom refused to allow it initially because she didn’t want people in her house. Things happened as mom got sick and needed some rehab for a few weeks to regain her strength before she returned home, whereupon she allowed the home health aides in to help with some things but it was at set times. Unfortunately she got sick again, it was determined she couldn’t remain independent in her home and she and my dad went to assisted living. I do think Finn should either move with Gregory and Violet to a bigger place that would better help Gregory, including room for a live-in aide or have Gregory go to assisted living (Turning Woods?)
  20. I prefer this Jeff to the Jeff with the stupid analogies.
  21. Or have someone sit on him like mark did
  22. Not getting the impression that any of the 4 women shown in this first home visit episode are the chosen ones. Seemed like Mitchell could not look Sydney in the eyes, including when he first arrived.
  23. I get the reasoning but I don't like it either. I don't like the strategy in any of these type of games where they feel they have to take the weak people to the end.
  24. The reason they won't take their kids to the farm is because they are self centered selfish parents who care more about their bruised egos than their children's happiness. The bond between grandparents and children is special. Zit is wasting precious years for their children because they can't get over not getting their way with the farm. They need to grow up and act like adults not like spoiled children.
  25. I just felt kind of sad after watching this episode. I think Brandon and Nathan really do want to find a partner, but I don't get the sense that this will end positively for them. Quite frankly, if someone truly wanted to find love (and in fact did so), raise a family, and enjoy life on a farm-there could be a happy ending. But, I don't know if any of these women truly want that. Next week will just be more of the same and I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I still don't know everyone's names.
  26. Ah damn, I'm sorry about that. One time I was Christmas shopping and I had an ingrown toenail (gross, I know) and I picked up a bottle of Champagne and instantly dropped it directly on that toe. I swear, I saw stars, just like in the cartoons. Fortunately, the bottle didn't break.
  1. Load more activity