Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. screamin

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Or make the ultimate betrayal. Probably Tyrion initially approached Bran out of curiosity, and to see if this whole seer reputation is true, and whether it can be put to use for foreign intelligence. He'd likely find Bran's view of the destined fight of NK and Azor Ahai fascinating - and possibly Bran's view of who is Azor Ahai and who is Nissa Nissa threatening to his queen. I can imagine he might also want to see just how powerful Bran's vision is and how something might be overlooked even by Bran - especially if he decides he wants Jon to be Nissa Nissa and Dany to be the Azor Ahai figure.
  3. walnutqueen

Small Talk: Take A Break From Shop(ping) Talk

Hope that doesn't happen in my local Kohl's. The customer service lines are slow as it is, and usually have only 1 person working that counter.
  4. sashayshante

Bethenny & Jason: The Divorce Showdown

Are you new to the internet? A large percentage of assault survivors don't report. Honestly, you're starting to come off like a troll at this point with all the verbal gymnastics you're performing. She accused a man of rape, ergo he's an accused rapist, police report or not. Tell you what, set your sister/ niece/ cousin up with him, then let's see how quick you are to rationalize.
  5. Christina87

S09.E15: Bow Down

Hahaha I found this unreal too! It reminded me so much of that scene from the secret life of the American teenager (ugh awful show!) when Amy moved in with ricky and insisted that he buy a new bed, because Adrian had slept in that bed before. Like...insisting that an unmarried, twelfth-grade father with a part-time job buy a new bed frame, mattress, box springs, and sheets, because she doesn't like his ex-girlfriend, when maybe she could have just replaced the sheets and been fine. Total overkill! Why not just get a security system? I bet Chelsea wanted to move anyway, and this was her chance to say something.
  6. libgirl2

S08.E04: Episode 4

And Sr. Monica Joan was correct that women will continue to find them especially if there is not a safe legal form.
  7. gingerella

S07.E20: Brittany and the Beast

I guess at this point it doesn't really matter what Jaxass says, it's HOW he says it, and you can't fake the aggro shoving food into his pie hole with a vengeance that was going on at that dinner table scene. He was aggro, which is his go to mode when he doesn't want to be held accountable. I get what he's saying, and he's right in that if you don't love yourself you can't really give yourself fully to your partner, but for fucks sake man, say it with some humility and care when talking about your fiance with her father. He's was a fucking tool then, he's a fucking tool now, and he'll continue to be a fucking tool in the future. But I can't get the sads for ol Brit because underneath her Good Ol Country Girl facade, she's a wannabe famewhore too, so she knows what she's getting into. Sheana isn't into commitment and marriage, bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha. Stay Thirsty My Friend! James is a stunted narcissistic spoiled alkie, I don't really understand how his girlfriend can stay with him, she seems fairly normal. Lala is just sad and pathetic. The Toms are a joke, pretending to be hard working but they're really lazy assholes or they'd never have gone to Mexico when TomTom was being finished, who does that?!? Adriana I used to like but she's as asshole now too. Her entitled bitchiness is unmatched. Katie is beastly and lazy, what she loathes about Tom is what she loathes about herself I think. Kristen is another sad sack situation. And that leaves Stassi as the least horrible person on this show? WTF? I think it's End Times...
  8. Prevailing Wind

Small Talk: "I'll Take Non-Show Chat For $400, Alex."

Moby Dock is the sequel - when they sail back into harbor. I just finished "Anne of Green Gables" - I'd never read it and decided it was time. And it was a free Kindle book.
  9. sassi214

S07.E20: Brittany and the Beast

Scheana is absolutely ridiculous. But FUCK Adam.
  10. Prevailing Wind

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

I hate the ones that "proofread" library books - and they're inevitably wrong in their corrections.
  11. txhorns79

I'd imagine having a regular social life with people her own age is hard for someone as transient as Phyllis. I don't know if they've really discussed it on the show, but I do wonder what happens to her when she reaches retirement age. I'm sure she has savings, but I'd think it would be hard for someone who has mostly spent her life living in group settings to adjust.
  12. Hey, the Legends found the Tanhauser black site. Say hey to Cisco, Caitlin, Barry or whatever Flash character that has been banished there this week to "work on the cure".
  13. walnutqueen

General True Crime Shows

Always a fan favorite, that colonel.
  14. Tosia

Remember birth control like the pill was not available widely until late 60's. My mom had several miscarriages --i think cuz she smoked, in the early 60's. She almost died once. I have 3 siblings. Birth control would have helped avoid these miscarriages i believe. My aunt had several miscarriages and seven kids. She asked her priest if she could use birth control--the pill. He said no. She was exhausted, (5 boys, 2 girls), and my uncle ran around on her. Abortion is necessary sometimes because birth control is not 100% effective. Back alley abortions were desperate responses to a horrible situation to being a child into.
  15. Madtown

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

I would've gotten spanked too. I can only wonder what happened to poor Izzy when he did this, especially from Derick. If he did this after they wrote bible versus all over the framing of the new house, Jill and Derick are only to blame. When the last child I watched was 3, she decided to Chap-Stick our couch. Thank goodness for Dawn detergent, eventually took it off after a lot of scrubbing.
  16. suncity

Ratings and Scheduling: Hail to the Gods

you are right, I guess, LOL. Still i wish Arrow was beating LoT and not under a million yet.
  17. Kevin Costner did something really sweet while editing Dances With Wolves: It was Mary McDonnell's first big-budget studio film, and he knew her mom had terminal cancer. When he found out her mom would almost certainly not live to see the premiere, he sent his latest cut of the film on tape; her mom never got to see it on the big screen, but they did get to watch it together in her hospital room.
  18. proserpina65

S08.E02: A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms

Me too, and I used to ship Brienne and Jaime so hard, but Tormund won me over. It probably works on wildling women.
  19. shireenbamfatheon

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Yup. Arya's scene about looking forward to seeing death's face really showed how little grasp she has on the magnitude of the storm they're about to face. Every other person is terrified and doubtful about their chances, including many of the older battle-hardened warriors, but Arya's cocky and confident because she can't envision how terrifying these mythological monsters are. That'll change next episode which is a good thing because it humanizes her and emphasizes how daunting the battle is.
  20. So I'm hearing that today, Thomas tells Sally that Hope needs a man who is committed to her. She has one. Her husband. But "committed." Interesting choice of words there. Considering Thomas obsessed about Brooke to the point of lying that they had sex (and also kissed her while she was sleeping), conspired with Steffy (who wanted Liam) to get Hope drunk so he could seduce her (huh, imagine that?), set Rick's house on fire, blew up Rick's car, threw Rick out of a second-story window, perved on his cousin, Ivy, perved on Caroline II (I'll never forget when an injured Caroline was trapped on the couch with him), raped Caroline II (yep, I'm going all in on this now that it's clear TPTB completely obliterated the redemption arc with nuThomas' return), he's the one that needs to be committed. To a padded cell.
  21. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/whitney-way-thore-people-fat-212554536.html 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
  22. OnTime

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

Trying some imaginary math here. -Maybe Hoda takes off three months and comes back mid June -Jenna is due mid July, goes on leave early July and comes back early Oct That leaves only two weeks of them together until October. However, with the constant on air phone calls and videos, it will be like neither of them ever left! If you thought it was going to be a baby show with only Hoda's new kid, get ready...…..it will now be the Baby Channel.
  23. doodlebug

S01.E17 Sanctuary

There is indeed a federal law mandating length of stay for maternity patients. 48 hours for a vaginal birth and 96 for a cesarean. A woman may choose to leave sooner, but neither the hospital nor her insurance company can refuse to let her stay that long. I've practice obstetrics in the US since 1982, I know whereof I speak. http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/final-maternity-length-of-stay-rules-published.aspx ETA: The law was signed by Bill Clinton and I participated in local events advertising it starring no less than First Lady Hillary (who was very nice, I might add).
  24. Ohwell

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

I, too, had to quote this entire post. Well said.
  25. libgirl2

As a Doctor Who fan, I loved Sister Monica Joan being a fan. She was watching "The Aztecs" I guess I'm in the minority as I like Phyllis and Sgt. Woolf. I think there is more to him that we have yet to see. The story of the mother and daughter worked out as I knew it would, but I still teared up. The abortion story line was rough. When she was talking to Dr. Turner and saying how she has no say in this, it really hit close to home. It made me so sad. She might not have been in a bad circumstance family wise but she had no choice. She tried to prevent and wasn't just being careless.
  26. That is my guess. Just a guess- based on nothing except the fact that I've never trusted that man.
  1. Load more activity