Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: The Forever Decision

• Start Topic

That couldn’t have been easy for her.  WTG

Out into the world you go, Matt.  What a worm.

I would’ve liked them to do the two crazy couples first, get that nonsense out of the way, and then the two more seemingly  normal ones last.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Amber I apologize for doubting you before the commercial break. You did the right thing HOWEVER you still need therapy & counseling before finding your true significant other because you are still at the end of the day,  a really damp, horny welcome mat. Horny is okay but the welcome mat part has to go.

• LOL 7
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I do not want to look at Jamie's nipples or creased trousers.

Unless you look away, you have no choice about looking at Beth’s boobs. Apparently they don’t make dresses big enough to cover them.

What on earth is going to take up the entire last hour of this show???

• Love 1

Brainstorm: Jaimie & Amber are horny as hell so they should give it a shot. Iris & Matt? Perfect together..she can maintain her virginity while he stays out all night banging his chicks. Win-Win for both new couples.

Edited by karenbrady
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Unless you look away, you have no choice about looking at Beth’s boobs. Apparently they don’t make dresses big enough to cover them.

What on earth is going to take up the entire last hour of this show???

Did you see her on Unfiltered? Good grief.

• Love 5

I’m surprised by Keith’s decision but happy he ripped off the bandaid at decision day and didn’t wait a week or month after to break up with her. He was clearly not into the relationship but we’ve seen partners stay together on this show even when it was clear they didn’t want to... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Yay!!! Not surprised and I totally expected Red & Jaime's mutual decision to stay together! YAYYYYYY!! Keep these two raging, demented maniacs off the streets and away from normal potential suitors!!!!

Edited by karenbrady
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6