Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: The Forever Decision

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

After a season long pitiful display, Amber will now come out swinging, backed up by the rest of the cast.

But she's still gonna cry over this POS.

Who put this battery in Amber's back? Where was all this chutzpah when she was pacing at 3am crying?

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I don’t like Jamie’s demeanor, but I’m happy they stood together for some strange reason.  Elizabeth better learn some new tricks in the bedroom and buy Jamie a muzzle to shut him up.

Matt couldn’t get away fast enough.

I just hope Deonna gives Gregg a little tonight.  He was a good boy.

Iris, have a few drinks at the bar, meet a guy, and have some sex already before you dry up.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

As much as Matt is bottom feeding scum, why is Amber chirping like she just got the tea 5 minutes ago. She knew as far back as the childhood home visit, so why didn’t she say shit then? 

It’s like this couples bbq was tacked on for Amber to redeem herself after production and her shitty self esteem destroyed her reputation. 

Edited by sarkygal
More to say
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I don't blame Matt for swigging a fuck you beer in the promos.  I wouldn't just sit there and be dumped on either. 

He deserved to be dumped on. He has the attitude of a typical professional ball player. What did his ugly a** think,  He was going to get a supermodel?

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I understand why Amber is angry, but I don’t understand what she wants Matt to say. Nothing he says will make the situation any better or make her feel any better. her best option is to completely ignore him. 

Exactly. There is nothing that he could say that would make me think he wasn't a douche.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, sarkygal said:

As much as Matt is bottom feeding scum, why is Amber chirping like she just got the tea 5 minutes ago. She knew as far back as the childhood home visit, so why didn’t she say shit then? 

She gave herself  mentally, emotionally, and physically, And it takes time to get over that .

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

2019 Webster's Word of the Year:  divirgin.  Meaning: Iris is a divorced virgin.

How'd that work out for ya, Iris? Is Iris sad that Iris's husband divorced Iris?

Edited by Auntie
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Goodbye Matt. Hope the door smacks you in the ass on the way out.

I hope he doesn't get another basketball job cause that's what he really wants.  I also think he wanted to be free to go to a foreign country and play.... In both senses of that word. The way he walked out showed I had no respect for her or for himself.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Matt acted like an ass throughout the "experiment" but I did like his fuck you stroll away from these judgmental people who have their own issues.

And I didn't like that . I'm added Amber is embarrassed that you had sex with him, because goodness knows how many he had sex with while he was with her.  She should be tested right away.

Any of the women who saw this, will not want to have any kind of a serious relationship with him.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

At least the women are calling Matt out on his asshole behavior which is what the experts should have done. 

Yes he needs to be told off any needs to be shamed  in public.  It's a feel the humiliation she felt.

2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

He wanted a music contract, but I think he blew his shot when he tried to 'perform'.

A MUSIC CONTRACT??!! hahaha

2 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Matt, true to form, was a colossal ass to the end, and will probably remain that way for the rest of his (hopefully very short) life.

I agree he was, and he won't change.

• Love 6