Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: The Forever Decision

• Start Topic

For Decision Day, I hope Deonna went onto chewy.com and ordered a big bag of doggie biscuits so she can reward Greg for his good behavior. "Goooboy!"  Tosses him a biscuit and scratches him on the back of his neck.  "Sit!"  Greg complies, panting and drooling. Tosses him a biscuit and scratches his back right above his butt.  "Stay!"  Greg complies, panting and drooling. "Gooboy!"  "Roll over!"  Greg complies. Tosses him a biscuit.  "Goooboy!"  "Speak!"  Greg starts to comply but she cuts him off so he can't say anything....drops the bag of biscuits on the floor for him to gobble up on his own, chomping away happily,

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

DAAAAAMN.  Keith!

There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin, but she couldn’t fully commit to the marriage if she wasn’t willing to take a risk and “relinquish“ her virginity.  Like it or not, sex is part of a marriage.  

Iris, get some therapy, hon.  You really, really need it. 

Exactly. Once they got married, it wasn’t about her virginity, it was about their sexual compatibility and relationship. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I knew after I read Iris' interview that Keith had bailed. 

Her attitude towards Keith and their relationship on Unfiltered wasn't positive, either, so it's not a shock.

Edited by 2727
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Am I evil for screaming yes when Keith bowed out? It is sad, but he’s had rescue me eyes for weeks now and him staying would have been bad for the two of them.

Yay Greg & Deonna! Although their couch decision was the first time their body language seemed off to me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Matt & Amber: I knew it.

I hate everything about their decision, but I knew it would happen.

1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’m gonna throw my iPad at the TV if Amber stays with this dude after the whole city of Charlotte proved to her he was a cheating bastard.

But she’s so damn desperate, i guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

Better start looking for someone who repairs iPads!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Good grief, Amber, what decision is there for you to make?  If she chooses to stay with him, I officially give up.  It won’t matter, though.  Matt checked out weeks and weeks ago.  See ya at half-price wing night, Matt!

Was he ever checked in?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, sarkygal said:

Am I evil for screaming yes when Keith bowed out? It is sad, but he’s had rescue me eyes for weeks now and him staying would have been bad for the two of them.

Yay Greg & Deonna! Although their couch decision was the first time their body language seemed off to me. 

I screamed with glee so loud my neighbors three houses away probably heard me. And we're detached. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Amber said the other teacher's pulled her in a room and were like "Bitch! Your man is out here texting so and so!. You need to put his shit in the street."

Well she didn't say it like that, but that's how I would have broken it down for her.

Thanks.  Wow.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1