Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: What Eze the Problem?

• Start Topic

Hannah and Joao have a miscommunication over a guest excursion; Anastasia is forced to prepare foods that go against her vegan lifestyle for charter guest, the "Queen of Versailles;" June continues to struggle to impress Hannah.

Airs July 22, 2019.

(edited)

Against her vegan lifestyle as opposed to the steak, chicken, lamb and hamburgers we have seen her prepare without issue? I assume this is about the sea urchin and I won’t be surprised if the blurb people overstated it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

I think it might be killing something like a lobster. If the Queen wants the lobster displayed so they can choose I would think that would upset her. I know it always upsets me.

But then I am very sensitive.

They show it in the previews and it’s sea urchin but obviously something a guest or production planed because we see Jackie describe it as dirty diapers!

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Only 4 minutes in and I can’t stand the new stew.  What is that wonky face she makes? 🥴

And I definitely hate people (like the “queen”) who have to tell everyone how much they spent on jewelry. The queen either needs new breast implants or a higher cut top. No one wants to look at those huge saggy mammaries!

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

"It might be 5 minutes, it might be 2 days"

She might be Craig from Southern Charm.  Mr. I haven't lied because I will do what I said I've already done sometime before I die.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Ok, new stew has to be preggers right?  Food issues, napping, overly emotional.   

It feels like she is pregnant and maybe telling the boyfriend didn't go over so well.  But on the other hand it seems like that would be something that would have been sniffed out by someone already and reported on.

Then again, she got lost in a sheet and was confused by her necklaces so maybe she’s just a total weird moron.

She also didn't seem to be able to complete thoughts in her talking heads.  She was just petering out halfway through the excuses she was making.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Jack is a prime example of why we millennials are seen as entitled and lazy. He doesn’t want to do anything, then becomes upset when Joao becomes frustrated with him. I don’t know what Aesha sees in that man-child. Captain Sandy had me confused this episode, first she allows the laziest crew to play with the water toys while everyone else is working their butts off, then proceeds to basically dismiss João’s concerns about Jack. Travis is a tool just like his little super hero Jack. Who tells their coworkers who are running on fumes how much fun they had by not working unless they’re trying to be petty? Hannah it’s none of your business if June has a boyfriend or not! Stop being messy!

Edited by spunky
  • Love 19
(edited)

Hannah is completely responsible for the Eze debacle.  She made the plans.  She should have made sure they had everything they needed including more stews and/or deckhands.  Hannah seems to conveniently bow out of these shore excursions.  

Jack has got to go.  The new stew, June, seems fine.  I felt terrible when Aesha was crying, she is always so up.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Joao, just throat punch the lazy wanker. 

Joao appeared to be contemplating how he could throw him overboard and get away with it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I am shocked, shocked I tell you that the blurb overstated Anastasia’s issue with preparing the sea urchin! 

I really wish Jack had stepped in glass or shit when he was walking around on shore without his shoes.

June if turning down the beds was self explanatory than why did you act surprised that you were supposed to turn down the beds!

I get life has to go on but what is with these BD people who go on a reality show a few weeks after someone close to them has passed!

• Love 13
(edited)
4 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Joao, just throat punch the lazy wanker. 

I wanted to take a baseball bat to that pos. Everything out of his mouth is just a never ending stream of taunting bullshit chain yanking excuses. Hope any future potential employer sees his antics and he never finds another job above cleaning toilets in a bus station. 

If Joao 'accidentally' ran over him with the tender and ripped him to shreds with the prop, give him carte blanche for life, lol

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 10

Cap’n Sandy must have decided to shed a fairly large portion of the responsibilities, common-sensibilities of captaincy and decided, fu@# it...be a vacant REALity star, buffoon, fame'ho, whatever...cuz something is not _____ .

• Love 10
18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

They show it in the previews and it’s sea urchin but obviously something a guest or production planed because we see Jackie describe it as dirty diapers!

Keep it classy Jackie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Captain Sandy has me confused every episode.  I can't decide if she is camp counselor of the boat or overly eager to push production's agenda.

Have they ever done an excursion where half the crew goes on shore and the other half plays with the toys while they are gone before?  That felt like they were trying to pit Joao and Hannah against each other as well as get Joao to blow up at Jack and Travis.

Then Joao goes to Sandy about what is going on with the deck and she brushes him off with something vague and unhelpful while making it clear that she's not interested in hearing details.

I tend to think that Sandy is helping production to poke at the stressors because they weren't expecting Joao to be able to avoid the drama as much as he has been.

I’m starting to feel that way too. Poor man thought he was coming to his mentor and boss for advise, and got brushed off with some nonexistent advice and a  fake “I support you”. I feel as though production tried their hardest this episode by having Travis rub their fun and games in his face, making him and Colin climb to the top of Eze and then have a Jack be Jack so he could piss him off. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Jack is more than just aggressively lazy.

Jack's refusal to put his shoes on because he was told to points to a whole other set of issues with him.  

Jack is a petulant 2 year old stuck in a man’s  body. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Hannah is completely responsible for the Eze debacle.  She made the plans.  She should have made sure they had everything they needed including more stews and/or deckhands.  Hannah seems to conveniently bow out of these shore excursions.  

Wasn't there a scene last week where she is going over with Aesha what was needed and cutlery was one of the items? (Did not watch the repeat so it might have been Aesha and June)  If so, that is enough for me.  If my boss was following me around asking me if I packed everything in our checklist, it would not go over well (although I would've double checked).  It ended up being such a stupid "cliffhanger" since the entire viewing audience and Aesha were like "Ok, just ask a restaurant."  And I'm no Hannah fan, but I can't blame her for this one.  

I am a diehard  Kate fan though and she frequently says she hates beach picnics and passes them on to the other stews.  That is one of the perks of leadership though, just like any job, along with more responsiblity.  I read Kate's book and she talks about her days of being third stew and paying her dues.

I'm not sure if June is pregnant-she got the same drink everyone else did when they went out-I watched durng the toast-and I'm not sure how a server could've verified hers was the virgin cocktail on the tray.  But I also don't think I saw her drink, so maybe it was a cover.  However, I have heard the most insane speculation (or probably wishful thinking) and I'll put it in a spoiler tag:

Spoiler

June is dating Conrad.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think that June’s work ethic is up there around Jacks. Something is off with her, but I can’t put my finger on it. The above spoiler...just wow. 

I think Joao should have been more upfront with Sandy re: Jack. His refusal to wear shoes was insubordination. 

Aesha is too loud for me. I can’t imagine what her and Jacks date is going to be like, but if they get it on it’s going to be loud. Hope he likes kinky. 

Colin needs a break. A pretty girl or something. He is too nice, a hard worker and rarely gets rewarded. Let the good guy win for once. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Colin needs a break. A pretty girl or something. He is too nice, a hard worker and rarely gets rewarded. Let the good guy win for once.

Nice guys finish last.

• Love 4
(edited)
32 minutes ago, jmcd44 said:

Wasn't there a scene last week where she is going over with Aesha what was needed and cutlery was one of the items? (Did not watc

Yes, Hannah specifically asked her when they were in the kitchen if they had packed it and she said yes. To be fair to Aesha she and June talked about the cutlery as June was putting it in the plastic bag so she assumed that she had gone the extra step and put it in the bag!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, spunky said:

Jack is a prime example of why we millennials are seen as entitled and lazy. He doesn’t want to do anything, then becomes upset when Joao becomes frustrated with him. I don’t know what Aesha sees in that man-child. Captain Sandy had me confused this episode, first she allows the laziest crew to play with the water toys while everyone else is working their butts off, then proceeds to basically dismiss João’s concerns about Jack. Travis is a tool just like his little super hero Jack. Who tells their coworkers who are running on fumes how much fun they had by not working unless their trying to be petty? Hannah it’s none of your business if June has a boyfriend or not! Stop being messy!

Didn't she do that last season as well - kept complimenting and supporting a jerky member of the crew?

• Love 6
Just now, Carolina Girl said:

Didn't she do that last season as well - kept complimenting and supporting a jerky member of the crew?

Yes and that person was Joao! But she also did that with Kasey the lying stew.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yes and that person was Joao! But she also did that with Kasey the lying stew.

In Joao's case, to quote the famed Miss Alli - "way to wave a red cape in front of the charging bull of Karma."

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yes, Hannah specifically asked her when they were in the kitchen if they had packed it and she said yes. To be fair to Aesha she and June talked about the cutlery as June was putting it in the plastic bag so she assumed that she had gone the extra step and put it in the bag!

I don't put it past the producers to remove it to cause some huge problem.  Try harder producers-Aesha seems to roll with the punches!  I adore her and her easygoing attitude-I wish I could be more like that.  I would still be mad at Jaoa for turning into Rev Shaw Moore and shaming me for dancing!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3