Type keyword(s) to search

Phaedra Parks: Undertaker, Esq.

• Start Topic

I hate when people do that. You insulted/spread my business publicly (on TV no less), but when you realize how dead wrong you are and want to apologize, you want that to be private and off-camera. That's just ridiculous. Cynthia should have apologized for sticking her nose in someone else's marriage when it was none of her business period. Whether it was true or not, it wasn't Cynthia's place to confront Phaedra over any of it. But now that the shoe is on her foot, she had an epiphany about how it felt for folks to confront you over stuff in your marriage publicly and now she gets it.

• Love 5

Yeah, Phaedra cast her lot with Nene and now Nene is gone.  It's too bad because the organic friendship between Kandi and her were one of the best things about the show.  Do you guys remember in Savannah when they both went running after a hearse... because Phaedra has a fascination with anything to do with funerals (one of the reasons she became a mortician).  It was such a cute scene (it was actually a hearse guided tour of Savannah and the tour guide commented on how pretty Phaedra and Kandi were).

Kandi knew Phaedra was weird and kooky and she accepted that about her.  Phaedra knew Kandi was country as hell and sometimes had questionable taste, despite her money, and accepted that about her.

I hate that they fell out directly or indirectly over Apollo. 

• Love 8

Yeah, Phaedra cast her lot with Nene and now Nene is gone. It's too bad because the organic friendship between Kandi and her were one of the best things about the show. Do you guys remember in Savannah when they both went running after a hearse... because Phaedra has a fascination with anything to do with funerals (one of the reasons she became a mortician). It was such a cute scene (it was actually a hearse guided tour of Savannah and the tour guide commented on how pretty Phaedra and Kandi were).

Kandi knew Phaedra was weird and kooky and she accepted that about her. Phaedra knew Kandi was country as hell and sometimes had questionable taste, despite her money, and accepted that about her.

All of this. It's so sad. One of the few real relationships on this type of show, ruined. Oddly enough, it wasn't even really 'the show' that messed it up, unlike so many other relationships on reality TV. I liked them together. Phaedra is so phony/"on" with many of the others.

eta: hopefully ruined is an overstatement and they are able to get closer again.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 3

Yeah, Phaedra cast her lot with Nene and now Nene is gone.  It's too bad because the organic friendship between Kandi and her were one of the best things about the show.  Do you guys remember in Savannah when they both went running after a hearse... because Phaedra has a fascination with anything to do with funerals (one of the reasons she became a mortician).  It was such a cute scene (it was actually a hearse guided tour of Savannah and the tour guide commented on how pretty Phaedra and Kandi were).

Kandi knew Phaedra was weird and kooky and she accepted that about her.  Phaedra knew Kandi was country as hell and sometimes had questionable taste, despite her money, and accepted that about her.

I understand Kandi had things going on in her life but dang, having your husband arrested, plead guilty and sentence to 8 years in Federal prison when you have 2 very young/small children is much more than what Kandi went through last year. I don't understand why Kandi didn't reach out to Phaedra and why she followed Todd's lead to Apollo's side. Nene reached out to Phaedra, NOT Kandi and that spoke volumes to Phaedra as it would with most people IMO.

• Love 8

I usually like Kandi, but she typically lets her loved ones walk all over her.  I could not believe she let Apollo "hide" all those vehicles at her house because of Todd.  I mean she must of realized something shady was going on.

• Love 2

It's sad that Kandi didn't see that Phaedra didn't become BFF with Nene. She knows she's dealing with a pitbull, but said pitbull gave her the support she needed off camera when it was needed.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 5

I think it is nice that Nene reached out to Phaedrea, but does anyone remember the trip to Athens for the Boys and Girls club where she purposely brought along "big homie" Chuck, for the sole intention of humiliating Phaedra?

Heck, you could even tell that Chuck did not want to say some of the things, but Nene egged him on.  He told her she was nothing but a jump off and that he had a "team" of girls like her.  He told her to stop telling people they dated.

Luckily, Chuck is the one who came off like an asshole, but it must have been a loooooong drive back to Atlanta.

• Love 5

I think it is nice that Nene reached out to Phaedrea, but does anyone remember the trip to Athens for the Boys and Girls club where she purposely brought along "big homie" Chuck, for the sole intention of humiliating Phaedra?

Heck, you could even tell that Chuck did not want to say some of the things, but Nene egged him on.  He told her she was nothing but a jump off and that he had a "team" of girls like her.  He told her to stop telling people they dated.

Luckily, Chuck is the one who came off like an asshole, but it must have been a loooooong drive back to Atlanta.

I remember that a completely different way.  Nene did not bring Chuck to embarrass Phaedra, they were both going down to the benefit by Chuck's invitation because they all were from Athens.  Chuck took it upon himself to bring up and rehash the whole matter.  Nene looked a bit shocked and put off by his outburst and it was around then that Nene and Phaedra became friends. 

• Love 3

It's the Joe and Apollo show.  Apollo will make grand plans about going asunder after no longer being oppressed by the sector of the time scale in prison and Joe will respond with "whaddyagonnadoaboutit" and "whocaresshaddup".

It will be the first English language show that will also have to be subtitled in English.  When great minds meet...

• Love 19

"This call is from a federal prison"...lol at the recorded message.

Apollo discusses seeing his children with TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/31/apollo-nida-prison-interview-phaedra-parks-rhoa/

He's full of shit!  He only calls his kids once a month, but is wasting minutes to give an interview to fucking TMZ about how he wants more contact with his kids?!? That's nonsense.  Who else is he calling that he can only allot time once a month to speaking with them?  If he wanted to speak to his kids more, especially knowing that Phaedra will most likely (and has) limited visitation, he would make an effort to do so.  I know he doesn't live within or abide by the same sector in the time scale that the rest of us do, but even Theresa Guidice managed to call her kids once a day everyday each month until her minutes ran out.  HATE this fucking dude!

• Love 8

It finally clicked with me.  Took me long enough.  The scene where Mama Joyce (coo coo bird) went and talked Phaedra into co-hosting the baby shower seemed pretty stupid but Joyce is pretty smart.  She just hooked Phaedra into planning and paying for the shower but will share the spotlight.  LOL

• Love 6

He's full of shit!  He only calls his kids once a month, but is wasting minutes to give an interview to fucking TMZ about how he wants more contact with his kids?!? That's nonsense.  Who else is he calling that he can only allot time once a month to speaking with them?  If he wanted to speak to his kids more, especially knowing that Phaedra will most likely (and has) limited visitation, he would make an effort to do so.  I know he doesn't live within or abide by the same sector in the time scale that the rest of us do, but even Theresa Guidice managed to call her kids once a day everyday each month until her minutes ran out.  HATE this fucking dude!

First of all Ayden is beyond adorable and Phadrea is doing a fantastic job . Apollo is lucky that for all of his fuckedupitness ( I just made that up) they have Phadrea for stability and to ensure they are on the right path. He would really be crying the blues if the mother of his children took parenting as seriously as he did. When he told Ayden "I don't like to hear bad reports about you" I wish little genius Ayden would have replied " I don't like what I'm hearing about you either" . Give it a couple of years.

• Love 8

It finally clicked with me.  Took me long enough.  The scene where Mama Joyce (coo coo bird) went and talked Phaedra into co-hosting the baby shower seemed pretty stupid but Joyce is pretty smart.  She just hooked Phaedra into planning and paying for the shower but will share the spotlight.  LOL

That was my very first thought! Joyce was NEVER going to pay for any part of that shower and I bet Kandi will have to buy her a crib so she can baby sit Ace. No way Joyce would have reached for her wallet in that store.  I can't wait to see the entertainment Phaedra will hire, fire eaters in g strings or a stripper dressed up like a baby? Maybe Phaedra will have a cake for each month of pregnancy along with those ever present red solo cups MJ is so fond of.

• Love 2

When he told Ayden "I don't like to hear bad reports about you" I wish little genius Ayden would have replied " I don't like what I'm hearing about you either"

It would make Apollo hypnocritical if he did say that, no?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7

I haven't posted on this sight in such a long time but I had to respond to this. So awesome to see the response to the water crisis in my hometown. Good on Phaedra for doing her part to shed a light on the ethnic genocide taking place there. Flint Southwestern Academy is my high school alma mater (Eagle4Life)! I weep daily for my city. Flint was such a wonderful place to grow up. I have many friends who still live there, dealing with this crisis on a daily basis. It is truly horrific! 

• Love 11

((((imaflintstone))))

Your post is very heartfelt. Please know there are many, many Americans of all colors and stripes who are absolutely horrified by what has happened in Flint. And we will not rest until the people are properly helped - long term, and made reparations to, and until the corrupt governor Snyder and his lackies are brought to justice. 

This will NOT go away quietly. We will NOT go away quietly. 

Be well and blessings to all that you care for in Flint. 

• Love 10

Phaedra does that old lady high five after they tell a joke thing that I hate. My aunt's best friend does that and it's so awkward because after the fifth or so high five, I leave her hanging, then she grabs my arm. Gah!

• Love 4

Regarding Phaedra's supposed cheating, doesn't Dylan look like DJ Nabs, the guy she supposedly cheated with?

PARKS.jpg  djnabsnabs-headshot.jpg?w=972&h=1024

Apparently this was the reason for the condom pinata and how Apollo keeps on saying he has a son, not sons.

He does BUT Dylan also looks like his Mom just as much. It is possible that Dylan takes after Phaedra and Ayden takes after Apollo, it happens a lot when you have more than 1 child that they each look like different sides of the family. LOL

• Love 1

This was in a previous season. Is this your 1st yr watching?

I think it was the year before last in PR with all the women the SOs and Miss Laurence. Phaedra had her BD party and Apollo got a condom filled piñata for his wife which made no sense! He was flirting and all over Kenya too.

Edited by Petunia13
4 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Did you watch that youtube video of the scene that someone posted? As people step away from the balcony, there's a woman in blue shorts and tattoos on her leg that instantly reminded me of the banana with a butt on The Amazing World of Gumball cartoon. 

8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

a.  I'm not confident that's a woman

b.  someone needs a beating for that ass

c.  why is everyone standing close to the scene of potential bomb threat?

I wondered about that, because that was one cartoonish butt.  Seeing as how the bomb suit guys seemed to be strolling without any urgency, maybe the threat was over.

Now I know why Phaedra really can't be bothered to visit or speak to Apollo. I can't blame her. He's vile. Sure, Phaedra has made some bad choices in her life and she's not fooling anyone with her Southern belle act, but no one deserves Apollo. He had his next wife lined up before he entered prison. Ugh. I just can't even wrap my mind around his foolishness.

• Love 5

Apollo's new wallet woman is named and there is a picture of her. http://madamenoire.com/725991/apollo-nida-engaged/  It is interesting to find out they have been together for 2 years, which means he was cheating on Phaedra well before he went to prison! I wonder how much Peter/Todd knew about this other woman and if they knew all along? I also wonder when Kandi found out about her and this may explain why suddenly Joyce is saying Phaedra should be in prison as well, she knew this info would come out sooner than later, so she threw shade on Phaedra to make Kandi look less nasty when the shit hit the fan.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 5

To this day, I can't figure out why Apollo is so angry with Phaedra. This assumes that she didn't help him commit some of his crimes and later denigrated him to everyone with ears. Barring that, she's well within her rights to be livid and feel betrayed that he potentially put their family, home, and happiness in jeopardy. I know that Kandi felt that Phaedra should support Apollo through his trial. That's great for Kandi's family. Phaedra's family might have different ideas. I know if I was on trial for something that it looked like I probably did, my family would wish me good luck as they're waving bye to me forever. Phaedra's a damn lawyer and he expected her to at his side during the trial. And now he's been with this new woman since before he went to prison? Fuck him.

• Love 13