Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

Glad she's gone - perhaps the most obvious narcissist of the franchise.

I was reading a news story the other day about narcissistic personality disorder. They could have been describing NeNe because she hit every point of the disorder.

• Love 3

I was reading a news story the other day about narcissistic personality disorder. They could have been describing NeNe because she hit every point of the disorder.

Wonder if that psychologist she hired for the group meeting has ever diagnosed her.

If he did, and it wasn't what she wanted anyone to hear about, we'd never know. If he'd said she was a brilliant personality, the New York Times would have had it on the front page, bought and paid for. LOL

Just kidding, but any therapy diagnosis would be strictly confidential. Although that guy didn't strike me as having very much in the way of ethics.

• Love 2
(edited)

The Nene & Kim Z Road trip show is cancelled, according to TMZ. Scheduling conflicts, supposedly. Kim is still filming "Don't be Tardy" & Nene has her new game show. Boy, Nene is really burning her bridges with Bravo & Andy Cohen. I think it's a huge mistake...without RHoA showcasing her personality (for better or for worse) her other projects aren't as compelling.

Edited by NowVoyager

I think folks here called it - they announced the show a long time ago, but there weren't any reports of it filming. And there's no way it was cancelled due to "scheduling conflicts." It can't be a coincidence that it was 86'd so soon after Nene's leaving/firing from RHOA.

• Love 1

I think folks here called it - they announced the show a long time ago, but there weren't any reports of it filming. And there's no way it was cancelled due to "scheduling conflicts." It can't be a coincidence that it was 86'd so soon after Nene's leaving/firing from RHOA.

Yep!! Kim's already wrapped up her show. NeNe has left in a huff. The party's over. Bravo will never hire NeNe again.

• Love 5

Why The Road to Riches was cancelled http://straightfromthea.com/2015/07/16/the-real-reason-why-bravo-canceled-nene-leakes-kim-zolciaks-road-to-riches-rhoa-spin-off/

While it’s true that Kim Zolciak is currently working on her show ‘Don’t Be Tardy’… it’s Nene Leake’s decision not to renew her contract that put their road trip show on pause
As stated in my previous post, Nene and Kim’s spin-off show was a planned package deal to be included in her RHOA contract. Now that she’s walked away from her RHOA gig, the spin-off show is no longer on the table.
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nene made an appearance in the introduction to Tamar Braxton's "If I Don't Have You" music video. She's playing the part of a madam in brothel. The over-acting is just atrocious! The powers that be would have done her a favor to just leave that scene on the cutting room floor. It goes back to what's been said previously that she's best at playing herself. The folks here that don't like Nene will truly enjoy this (you're welcolm), for the rest of us---it's just painful.

Hope this YouTube link works:

Edited by NowVoyager

Nene made an appearance in the introduction to Tamar Braxton's "If I Don't Have You" music video. She's playing the part of a madam in brothel. The over-acting is just atrocious! The powers that be would have done her a favor to just leave that scene on the cutting room floor. It goes back to what's been said previously that she's best at playing herself. The folks here that don't like Nene will truly enjoy this (you're welcolm), for the rest of us---it's just painful.

Ok I tried, but where is my coins?  Zdubbs, out.

• Love 5
(edited)

That was worse than I imagined. Maybe if she had taken those acting lessons she would have learned how to do parody. But she was so convinced of her unparalleled raw talent, she just made a big fool of herself.

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 5

That was an awful bit of acting, period. What is with that accent? I could hardly make out what Nene was saying.  Has she never watched a movie or tv show, she has got to realize that what she was doing was not good.  I seem to remember her using an acting coach while she was filming Glee, I guess none of that stuck.

• Love 1

NeNe wouldn't listen to an acting coach, she thinks her 'natural talent' is all she needs.

I forgot about her natural talent, yikes.

That laugh she did with the open mouth and the laugh made me think of Geoffrey Holder the Uncola/7Up guy. (I'd attach a clip of it but technology and I are not seeing eye to eye right now).

• Love 2

Yes, the roadtrip show is off.

Thats too bad.  I was looking forward to Kim and Nene rekindling their chemistry.  I hope Nene knows what she is doing.  It seems to me that you ride a gig like RHOA into cancellation especially when you buy real estate.

The Fashion Police opportunity may work, but I don't see Nene adjusting well from being the star of her own show to a co-hosting gig.

• Love 3

Ugh, Nene has no right to be judging fashion with the crap she wears (frankly neither should her co-host Margaret Cho, whom I love). She's just going to use that an opportunity to shade away without any offering real insightful fashion advice. I don't see that lasting long.

Why oh why couldn't they have simply rebranded Fashion Queens into the new Fashion Police?

As for her ruining Kim's opportunity by not doing the roadshow, call it karma. Those two hags have a history of Screwing each other over (Don't be Tardy For the Party for instance). So I'm on team no-one.

Edited by Not4Me
  • Love 3

It might be fun to see a Road Trip show with Kim and Sheree Whitfield. Nene is not necessary to make that show a Bravo hit.

I believe that Nene quit of her own accord. She may be trying to distance herself from being a housewife like Kelly Clarkson did with American Idol. 

• Love 1

Thats too bad. I was looking forward to Kim and Nene rekindling their chemistry. I hope Nene knows what she is doing. It seems to me that you ride a gig like RHOA into cancellation especially when you buy real estate.

The Fashion Police opportunity may work, but I don't see Nene adjusting well from being the star of her own show to a co-hosting gig.

Nene is a guest host, a gig she has done before. She does not have a permanent spot and that show is written, not ad-libbed. I don't believe Kim is "unhappy" about not doing a show with Nene. Doesn't she have like six kids? Some quite small?

As I recall, she was pretty careful with her cash. And she has a show, one that Bravo has been hyping lately.

Frankly, she is the one that would be doing Nene a favor, imo, since, imo, Nene is a waste and has been for at least two seasons. Her last appearances with Nene were unpleasant for Kim. Inflated head Leakes prob thought co-starring with Kim was a "comedown" for her.

• Love 1

Ugh, Nene has no right to be judging fashion with the crap she wears (frankly neither should her co-host Margaret Cho, whom I love). She's just going to use that an opportunity to shade away without any offering real insightful fashion advice. I don't see that lasting long.

Why oh why couldn't they have simply rebranded Fashion Queens into the new Fashion Police?

YASSSS! I just love FQs & wish they had a bigger audience! ( Except they really need to get rid of Bevy Smith....she seems nice enough, but her voice just grates my nerves.)

Actually, I like Nene's casual fashion sense---usually a t-shirt & jeans with cute shoes & a nice bag. Works for me. Her hair & makeup last season was a hawt mess though. With her fashion line, perhaps Nene has acquired some knowledge to talk about fashion intelligently? I'm willing to wait & see. I think the biggest challenge for her will be managing her Diva attitude. She just doesn't work well with others.

• Love 2
I'm willing to wait & see. I think the biggest challenge for her will be managing her Diva attitude. She just doesn't work well with others.

Acually, She must do work well with others because she is very well liked in just every circle she goes in ...except RHOA.  She wouldn't get so many opportunities if she was the bitchy diva some people think she is on the Houswives show.

• Love 3

Did anyone see this episode of The View that NeNe was on? She won't give specifics, but said they were all being mean girls to her.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/nene-leakes-calls-out-raven-symone-the-view?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=56662def04d301453705534b&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Now.... I know how NeNe will get upset if you don't bow down to her, so I just wanted to know what happened. For real.

EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is threatened by the IRS who says it will seize her assets if she doesn't pay $824,000 in taxes

Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes was hit with a tax Lien on July 22 in Georgia court 

The IRS accuses of refusing to pay a total of $824,366.01 in back taxes for the year 2014

If she doesn’t pay, the IRS says it will begin the process of seizing her assets and property to collect on her debt 

In 2014, Leakes appeared on the 18th season of Dancing with the Stars - where she placed seventh

That same year, she announced the launch of The NeNe Leakes Collection on the Home Shopping Network

Leakes made headlines earlier this year she announced she would not be appearing on the upcoming ninth season of Real Housewives of Atlanta

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746007/Real-Housewives-Atlanta-star-NeNe-Leakes-threatened-IRS-says-seize-assets-doesn-t-pay-824-000-taxes.html#ixzz4HdOjCDEY 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Love 3

Hopefully she can make a settlement and pay pennies on the dollar; I don't see her making the type of moves going forward that would sustain that type of cash outflow. That isn't hating, I just don't see a big market for her at this point. I wonder how much she is still making from her clothing line. Is she doing anything else currently? I know she shot the game show programs--have they been picked up or aired? 

• Love 4

Very few people quality for Offers in Compromise or pennies on the dollar stuff that is shown on TV commercials. Nene has assets even if they are not liquid. I don't see the IRS negotiating with her. If she owes the IRS, she most likely owes the State too. Nene received a lot of notices before these liens were filed. She had plenty of time to work something out with the IRS. Years, in fact.

Except for the wealthy housewives (Vanderpump, Erica Girardi, Kyle Richards), most of the HWs are not accustomed to receiving these large sums of money and are not regularly working with tax or other financial advisers to advise them on the significant amount of tax due. 

• Love 6

Is the IRS so complex to get in the US that a lot of people have that problem? I'm really asking, no snark, I'm not american and reading regularly on TMZ that whomever is being warned by the IRS, it strikes me as a little bit odd. I mean, all the celebrities to whom those tax liens are sent can't be all dishonests? Or their accountant scamers?

Or am I super naive on this to think there is good faith on their part and that they just didn't get it because it's incomprehensible? Do regular and honest people like you here happened to receive those too?

Edited by Pollock
I'm a free woman, I'll edit for whatever reason I see fit GIRL POWER! (I need to stop drinking coffee)