Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

LMAO, you're right, they were those gold-rimmed things that Terese Guidice gave her! I just remember her throwing the name Hermes all over the place, figured she had gold plated toilet seats too.

It's Birkin bags that they all covet, right? 

• Love 2

Really bad decision for her. While she out of all the Housewives from all the different franchises has been able to maximize her exposure outside of the franchise the most, lets keep things real. Without this show keeping people afloat in the public eye, there isn't much of a post-Housewives career waiting for them. 

Well, she's on To Tell the Truth and Fashion Police and she can't pay her taxes?  That's just dreadful.

• Love 4

You'd think she would learn from her supposed BFF Theresa Guidice, but she was more concerned that she got those plates than how Theresa was able to pay for them considering Theresa and Joe were deep into their trial (and most certainly going to jail) by that point.

The people at the IRS said that if you claim to be a rich bitch, you better come correct with our portion!

• Love 9
On 11/8/2016 at 11:34 AM, Neurochick said:

I think she's doing stand up comedy now.  I remember she was at BB King's in NYC.  I saw a huge line going into see her...not me.

A lot of people will try anything once. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She's hired Kim's photoshop artist

IMG_2496.JPG

Does Nene-Auguste Renoir realize or care that we can quite literally see the photoshop? This picture is an insult to photoshop. Bitch is blurry. She is Hollywood Golden Age Vaseline on the lens blurry.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Palomar said:

There's getting nips and tucks to counter aging a bit.  It is another thing to wipe out who you are.  It's sad really. 

Nipped, tucked, and overly contoured. She doesn't look anything like season 1 Nene. I wish I could do a side by side, but Nene then and Nene now look like 2 completely different people.

• Love 3

Contour aside she has had multiple surgery nips and tucks on her face. It's sad because she's recognizable for who she is, her infamy, not any acting or singing talent. So to mess up her facial familiarity might cost her appearance fees and stunt casting guest spots. Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing said her worst decision was getting her nose done because no one recognized her anymore or booked her parts. 

I feel bad she's doing it now. She has money years ago and didn't I don't know what changed. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She was going off on people telling her she looks like Tamar Braxton, but honestly....she does now. This will cost her, as posted above, ala Jennifer Grey.

She looked so much better before.  All she had to do was tone her body and fix her teeth.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

That's work, ya know? LOL!! Her, Kim and many others would rather have plastic surgery and lie about it, all the while pushing some diet thing on Instagram.

When this show goes off the air, we'll have the darndest time telling the difference between Nene, Kim, and Sheree. It'll just be 3 plastic women of various beige or brown shades.

• Love 4
On 8/12/2017 at 1:05 AM, BBHN said:

DETdr9aVoAAauxp.jpgnene-season-1

Her old face was so much better.   Nene now has a long horse face that she did not have before.  If ya'll had not told, I would not know that is her.  All she needed to do was lose 10-15 pounds (like me) and she would have been good...black don't crack.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, qtpye said:

Her old face was so much better.   Nene now has a long horse face that she did not have before.  If ya'll had not told, I would not know that is her.  All she needed to do was lose 10-15 pounds (like me) and she would have been good...black don't crack.

Amen! not to mention, it seems that these plastic  surgeons try to mold our Black features into European features.  It is what throws me off.. Like you said, good black don't crack..

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

WTF!!!

Where did Nene go?

That is a pretty sad mess.

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Yikes - that video creeped me out! 

It's amazing how far computer generated imagery has advanced, but we still have the uncanny valley issue.

• Love 2
On 8/21/2017 at 7:04 PM, cooksdelight said:

Anyone know what this is about?

IMG_2780.JPG

Can't wait to see what kind of trumped up lawsuit she tries to force against someone who doesn't want to extend credit or lease to someone (without steady current income) who owes nearly a million in unpaid taxes or her (within less than 7 years) bankruptcy filing, ZERO income/maybe getting SS husband. 

Girl, shut up. Since when has IG been the forum to solicit top notch legal representation? Stupid.

• Love 4

Nasty cockroaches and nasty little girl posting videos of them. Not sure which is worse. 

Nene has morphed herself into a characature of what she once was. I'm all for making the most of what ya got, but, transforming yourself into a fake, plastic idontknowwhat is pathetic. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

2FF007E7-1E00-4EAE-B774-0C76EBDD2141.jpeg

A8670AA5-7AD6-41AB-B1A5-00F89F802288.jpeg

57B05DFA-9520-4981-A758-3D0A49B6A840.jpeg

28BF8065-425D-493E-B1BE-CA213A51CAA6.jpeg

Wait, What? Doesn't Nene realize that she basically backed Kim's story up? Kim said that neither she or her daughter made that video public, that Nene in fact did and Nene says that in her own stupid way. Oh, and does Nene think we don't know that production invites the HW to events and that some are mandatory for all cast members? Moose just made Wig look smarter than she is! LOL

• Love 1

How old are these women? This is embarrassing.  Nene's language to attack somebody like that.  This is not a way that an adult speak to somebody's daughter. I am not justifying what Brielle did, if she in fact did this. I think that reality TV brings out the worst in people.  Social media adds another layer vileness to this type of abhorrent behavior.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Didn't Nene go after Sheree at a reunion when Sheree brought up her then adult son's Wal-Mart arrest, saying you don't go after someone's child even when they are an adult? Why, Yes she did! LOL Not only did Nene go after B, she was vulgar in doing so on SM, talk about trash! Oh, and it was Nene that posted that bug video to SM for the world to see! This is like Slop trying to insult Trash! LOL

• Love 1