Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

Wow! what kind of woman says this to another woman.  Nene is vile to her core.  She is trash.. I think that Nene is deeply unhappy in her life.  I guess Hollywood never called her with offers and she is bitter. Nene needs to remember that if Halle Berry who won an Oscar is not getting calls, who the hell is she.  

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Wow! what kind of woman says this to another woman.  Nene is vile to her core.  She is trash.. I think that Nene is deeply unhappy in her life.  I guess Hollywood never called her with offers and she is bitter. Nene needs to remember that if Halle Berry who won an Oscar is not getting calls, who the hell is she.  

NeNe's descent into comedy reminds me of when Charlie Sheen had his "violent torpedo of truth tour" years ago. He made those tiger blood/goddesses quips in his interview, the Internet laughed, and somehow that meant that he was a burgeoning comedian. He has that standup tour and of course it bombs because cocaine rambling isn't funny. 

I see that NeNe is having the same trajectory. Snappy comebacks work in a heavily edited reality tv show, but actually parlaying that into comedy and making a room, or stadium full of people laugh is another story. She's been on her 15:01 of fame for years now. You'd think that being quick on her feet on the show would've prepared her for a heckler, but instead, she goes all the way into the trash section with her comments.

I'm also team no one in her feud with Kim and Brielle. Brielle's always been too fresh, but look who raised her. They should all be embarrassed.

• Love 9

Just goes to show you that just because your "friends" think you're funny and you can occasionally hold court with the gays doesn't mean you're a standup comedian all of a sudden. 

Nene blew then and she certainly blows today!

• Love 6

What makes Nene so deplorable is the fact that she used rape as a weapon to hurt somebody. Nene is probably too dumb and ignorant to realize that there are monsters in this world who use rape as a weapon to terrorize women and children. I saw a documentary on this issue in the Congo and it was revolting.  A six year old child was a victim of this type of brutality.   I could not finish looking at it, it broke my heart.  Nene has a sick mind and is beneath contempt.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Kim is taking this further and has now brought in her lawyers with a lawsuit threat! http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/11/kim-zolciak-nene-leakes-roaches-demand-letter-threat-lawsuit-racist/      Now, will Nene apologize or will she double down? LOL

Nene said a bunch of shit, but I don't think most of it is remotely actionable. I think her claim that Brielle brought the roaches and the KKK hashtag might be the things to focus on. The rest is Nene's dumb opinions. Additionally as a public figure, Brielle has to prove that Nene said these things maliciously AND caused monetary damages. We're so used to foolishness from all of these people that I don't know that Nene's claims hurt the earning potential of anyone in the Biermann household.

2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Nene said a bunch of shit, but I don't think most of it is remotely actionable. I think her claim that Brielle brought the roaches and the KKK hashtag might be the things to focus on. The rest is Nene's dumb opinions. Additionally as a public figure, Brielle has to prove that Nene said these things maliciously AND caused monetary damages. We're so used to foolishness from all of these people that I don't know that Nene's claims hurt the earning potential of anyone in the Biermann household.

Kim basically sent Nene a C&D letter, she upped the ante so to speak, and I guess Nene got the message (at least in part) because she has said nothing about Kim/Brielle on any of her SM accounts since. LOL I think Nene knows enough to not push anything now after the rape comment.

• Love 1

I just read the story and I had no idea that in essence, Kandi* was her employer! I'm dead, after all the snobbery and bullshit NeNe pulled when Kandi first joined the cast and the way she dogged her out, that NeNe had to resort to making "Burruss" Checks instead of Trump checks! Then to get the boot...so rich. Even Porsha didn't get fired from Kandi's employ.

**Yes I know there is a management group/promoters who run the tour, but at this stage in her "career", NeNe wouldn't have gotten that job without the Kandi connection. I haven't heard of her doing anything else lucrative in the last year or so. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She still doesn't realize how irrelevant she was, is, and always will be. What kind of publicity could TI's wife (who has her own tv shows/exposure, singing career, and access to millions) and Kandi (with her own shows, businesses, Grammys etc) possibly need from a former Ryan Murphy [damn near washed up his own transphobic self] guest star, mother of a thief, tax evading sexual assault advocate? Please, Bravo, let NeNe and Kim crash and burn. 

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, neenyah said:

She still doesn't realize how irrelevant she was, is, and always will be. What kind of publicity could TI's wife (who has her own tv shows/exposure, singing career, and access to millions) and Kandi (with her own shows, businesses, Grammys etc) possibly need from a former Ryan Murphy [damn near washed up his own transphobic self] guest star, mother of a thief, tax evading sexual assault advocate? Please, Bravo, let NeNe and Kim crash and burn. 

Typical Nene, always a victim.  Nene has revealed to us what is in her heart.  I hope that Bravo gets a lot of heat for her horrific comment about sexual assault. To be a comic, you have to have a tough skin. There will always be people being rude to you.  Nene needs to go away.  She was so much fun in season 1.  What the hell happened?

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

She got a check, she got the big head, and thought since she was on Celebrity Apprentice she was all that and a bag of chips.

Did she not realize that Hollywood is very fickle and not very welcoming to women of color, period.  I hope her downfall continues.   For far too long, Nene's abhorrent behavior has been rewarded. 

• Love 9
On 10/17/2017 at 11:22 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Did she not realize that Hollywood is very fickle and not very welcoming to women of color, period.  I hope her downfall continues.   For far too long, Nene's abhorrent behavior has been rewarded. 

Good old fashioned ego and hubris at play here. Some people let a little bit of success go to their heads. Sheree was like this as well with her hoity toity attitude and fashion line with no fashions, she just hit the skids quicker because she didn't have the charisma to make connections. Although Kim got a big head too, at least she was busy securing alternate means of income that didn't rely as much on public favor (Don't Be Tardy show--since we know Bravo will air about anything that's cheap to shoot, Kroy and their billion kids). 

Quite the contrast to the overall down to earth nature of people like Kim Fields, Kandi, and Cynthia who have actually experienced career success, accolades, and exposure to the celebrity life. Funny how people respond to certain situations.

In other news, Life and Style mag and allabouttrh are reporting (same source, seems like Radar online so take with a grain of salt) that due to the controversy, some of the ladies are refusing to film with NeNe and this may lead to problems with her employment with Bravo. I can see Kim using this as her excuse to not film with NeNe (although the real reason would be icing her out of her money bec of the beef with Brielle, IMO) and Porsha and Sheree wanting to keep allies and not "play for the wrong team" to use NeNe's words from a few years back. I can also see Bravo letting her go. After all, she's not a big draw anymore, and I'd bet she's a hassle for the production crew to deal with. In addition, with the current climate of awareness about sexual assault, the #MeToo movement, and Harvey Weinstein, as well as the fact that they JUST fired Phaedra for rape related comments, NeNe's words are not going to be readily excused or forgotten. Easy reason to use some sort of morals clause to get rid of her early or just not sign her again. 

Edited by neenyah
clarity
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, neenyah said:

Good old fashioned ego and hubris at play here. Some people let a little bit of success go to their heads. Sheree was like this as well with her hoity toity attitude and fashion line with no fashions, she just hit the skids quicker because she didn't have the charisma to make connections. Although Kim got a big head too, at least she was busy securing alternate means of income that didn't rely as much on public favor (Don't Be Tardy show--since we know Bravo will air about anything that's cheap to shoot, Kroy and their billion kids). 

Quite the contrast to the overall down to earth nature of people like Kim Fields, Kandi, and Cynthia who have actually experienced career success, accolades, and exposure to the celebrity life. Funny how people respond to certain situations.

In other news, Life and Style mag and allabouttrh are reporting (same source, seems like Radar online so take with a grain of salt) that due to the controversy, some of the ladies are refusing to film with NeNe and this may lead to problems with her employment with Bravo. I can see Kim using this as her excuse to not film with NeNe (although the real reason would be icing her out of her money bec of the beef with Brielle, IMO) and Porsha and Sheree wanting to keep allies and not "play for the wrong team" to use NeNe's words from a few years back. I can also see Bravo letting her go. After all, she's not a big draw anymore, and I'd bet she's a hassle for the production crew to deal with. In addition, with the current climate of awareness about sexual assault, the #MeToo movement, and Harvey Weinstein, as well as the fact that they JUST fired Phaedra for rape related comments, NeNe's words are not going to be readily excused or forgotten. Easy reason to use some sort of morals clause to get rid of her early or just not sign her again. 

Not to mention, we have the footage of Nene making her vile comments.  

• Love 2

So, I'm late to the party, as I just now heard about Kim and Nene's fight that started over a SnapChat video Brielle posted, that showed a roach on Nene's bathroom floor. Kim claims Brielle didn't even know there was a bug on the floor until fans pointed it out. I don't know for sure that that's the case, but it seems believable, to me, bc I don't see why Brielle would go out of her way to throw shade at her mother's friend like that. That'd be weird and not really her place. 

But whatever Brielle's intent was, Nene was NOT happy and went completely psycho, which tells me this trash has learned NOTHING, NADA from her behavior in the past w/Kim, when she threatened to strangle her and completely lost control of herself. She wrote: 

"We don't have roaches! If you found 1, u brought it with u or it fell outta yo funky p***y! Please know I will get You all the way together when you start f**king wit me and mine!," NeNe wrote alongside Brielle's Snapchat videos. "Go somewhere and let the air outta those fake lips, fake titties and fake a** because you will never be @kylejenner Yo trashy mama should have taught you better! My home is Brand New but you guys were so jealous of it, you couldn't even give a compliment. You had to stoop so low and be so disgusting #racisttrash #jealous #KKK #thirsty you better run yo a** back to a child's place #youwannaactgrown?"

Talking about her vagina? Going after Kim's 21 year old DAUGHTER like that when you're 50 years old? Oh god, Nene, you are such a disgusting piece of trash. 

And then accusing her of racism? Even if Brielle DID post the vid with malicious intent, how is pointing out a roach in somebody's house racist? Does Nene think only black ppl get roaches in their house? And accusing Brielle of being in the KKK? I honestly don't think Nene even believes the racist thing, I think she just loses all control when she feels insulted and goes apeshit. It's pathetic and it's not a good look. 

Kim is apparently suing her for it and I hope she wins, b/c those accusations can very seriously affect her livelihood. 

Then, a few days later, Nene told a heckler at a comedy show that she hopes she gets raped by her Uber driver. Like WTF? Are you INSANE? 

If I were HSN, I'd dissolve any business partnership with her ass, too. Sorry but this woman just disgusts me. 

She REALLY could use some therapy to learn to control her emotions and not be so reactive. But she won't because Nene's mentality is Nene Leakes is never wrong. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 6
On 10/6/2017 at 2:43 PM, cooksdelight said:

2FF007E7-1E00-4EAE-B774-0C76EBDD2141.jpeg

A8670AA5-7AD6-41AB-B1A5-00F89F802288.jpeg

57B05DFA-9520-4981-A758-3D0A49B6A840.jpeg

28BF8065-425D-493E-B1BE-CA213A51CAA6.jpeg

OK so this whole snapchat thing was filmed months ago, then. 

Why couldn't she just posted this, 1st? b/c her response to Kim's response sounds sane and makes me understand where she's coming from. Nene's her own worst enemy! She'd have a lot more people on her side if she'd just learn to control herself, instead of reacting like a maniac when she's angry. 

bc I don't necessarily love Kim, but Nene's first reaction was just psycho. She needs some serious help.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I’ve seen the stripping video, Brielle showing her boobs at her mother’s request. It’s vile.

Yeah that was weird and so was the comment about offering John Johnny cash head from Brielle to go to one of his concerts or whatever it was. Yes, I know she was joking but it's still a bizarre and creepy comment to make about your DAUGHTER ffs. 

• Love 6

Did anyone see WWHL Sunday with Tiffany Haddish and Cynthia?  Tiffany asked Cynthia if Nene is really crazy because one time she did a comedy show with Nene that was a mess.  Andy asked her if Nene was funny and she said Nene was funny at first, but then got drunk.....now it makes sense why she's always arguing with the audience. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Did anyone see WWHL Sunday with Tiffany Haddish and Cynthia?  Tiffany asked Cynthia if Nene is really crazy because one time she did a comedy show with Nene that was a mess.  Andy asked her if Nene was funny and she said Nene was funny at first, but then got drunk.....now it makes sense why she's always arguing with the audience. 

Who would want to hire a loud drunk bully?  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I have no idea if she’s being sarcastic or what...

14DFA48F-895A-49EE-A606-1EC060BBA618.jpeg

CF156E0C-E80D-4FD3-8278-45A6E52EFDB7.jpeg

Wow Nene has some pretty deep issues.   If this was suppose to be sarcastic or funny it is an epic fail.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why does Nene always have to respond to a perceived slight. Sometimes, it is best to walk away and say nothing.  

Extreme insecurity. That’s why she and others spend money on silly useless shit and clothes they never wear. Makes her feel better about herself.

• Love 8

Very late to the party. Sorry about blowing up old posts. It was all new to me as I've only seen the past few episodes. I'm team Nobody on this. As much as I dislike Kim and her non parenting style I don't believe for a moment her grown child purposely brought roaches to set loose in the bathroom. And how did race get brought in any damn way. Roaches don't care who you are or where you live. Makes no sense to me at all. I'd be mortified . I'd also call my local exterminator and keep my house up. I can never be Team Nene again after that rape remark. There are tons of ways to work around a heckler than to wish that on someone. The heckler that yelled, "kill yourself" is also a shitty person. I didn't catch what brought all this up on stage. Did I miss it or did they not say? TIA!

• Love 3