Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It looks like Dillon has a large wine stain birth mark on his forehead.  Now I feel even more sorry for him.

I wondered if it was a rash or a birthmark. He needs a good barber and a dermatologist. (My friend's son was born with a port wine stain around his eye. He had laser treatments as an infant (because it could have affected his vision if nothing was done) and was left with just a small red mark on his cheek (though he's prone to nosebleeds, some of which have apparently been pretty epic).)

We're half an hour in. Where's Chad?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Oh, I so wish you could have had my mom's lemon meringue pie.   She made a wonderful pie crust for it.   Mine taste okay, but one of my children referred to mine as a "frankencrust" so I mostly make cobbers with fresh blackberries or peaches.   My cheat version of a lemon meringue pie is to put one of the lemon meringue puddings from Jello's temptations into a PF puffed pastry.   It passes, but isn't nearly as good as my mom's.   

I can tell this show isn't inspiring too much conversation.   It will not break a record for number of pages.

Hee, I used to make excellent lemon meringue pies from scratch EXCEPT for the crust! Frankencrust? Yep, that was mine too but I am determined to make a good one from scratch.......... someday.😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

OMG, my Firestick isn't working. After 23 minutes of restarting and cooling it off (I even stuck in the freezer) I am reduced to watching on my phone while I write a paper for my Substance Abuse class on my laptop. Hi!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Is everyone on this show on downers tonight? My god. The narration is flat, Dr Now's narration is flat, everyone seems like they're falling asleep.

ME INCLUDED.

Hang in there Misfit.  Pauline no doubt with do/say something stupid to get us interested again.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Wanda said:

I’m gonna be honest witcha all. June is annoying. Pauline is infuriating. And the only thing imma gonna miss about this show is y’all♥️

I agree. I’m not at all sure if I’ll be back next season (always assuming there is one). I’m less fond of this show all the time, but I may be too hooked on the live chat to quit!

• Love 8
Just now, Uuuugghh said:
6 minutes ago, Hellga said:

That's interesting what Dr. Now said about skin surgery not really having any actual physical pain.  I guess I never thought about it from that perspective... 

I had a botched dental implant redone, which is pretty gruesome sounding. Dr. offered like 90 narcos. I didn’t fill the prescription. I waited in the couch all afternoon expecting pain and you know it never even felt slightly uncomfortable.

I had a procedure that involved some skin removal as well. No pain. Uncomfortable, yes but not in any way "painful."

So Dilly can  get on with his life. 

Dilly isn't able to get on with his life because of you and your refusal to walk? 

Dilly needs to get on a train going anywhere and never look back. 

• Love 12

"Oh, I gained weight, how did that happen?" "Oh, Dr. Now is so mean, he just doesn't understand" blah blah yackety smackety. Staying awake is going to be challenge.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

37 lbs gained in two munt.  That's nothing compared to Sean.

Sean showed us how to kill yourself with pizza. :(

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jesus, Dillon. I feel so bad for him. I have a grown son and we are close. I can't imagine being so completely dependent on him that he couldn't live his own life. 

My only child is grown; we are close as well. He lived across the street from me and I loved it, but when he bought a new house the other month, what could I say? Don't go, sweetie? (well, yeah, I did, but...) 

I know he has to live his life and we were very fortunate to find houses across from each other, but that's not likely again. I do plan on moving closer to him in another year, though. He's only 15 minutes away, but it seems so far...

He's cute, though. I'm going to retire at the end of the month. When he put an offer on the house, he said, "When you retire, you can come and sit in my house all day if you want." He works from home. I think he wants me to make lunch for him. 😄  

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Metamucil: "You'll be dancing around the room after you take a Metamucil-fueled dump!"

1 minute ago, nokat said:

Sean showed us how to kill yourself with pizza. 😞

I bet the fast food places miss Sean. They made a lot of money off him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Roxie said:

For our Frankencrust friends:  try making your crusts with lard.  It's the wonder-fat for crusts!

I learned to make pie crust with shortening. If I make it with butter it doesn't come out as good. I baked pies a lot when I was a child. My mother said my pie crust was better than hers. As an adult I never made pie crust as well as I did when I was young!

• Love 7
(edited)

And, she is not out of bed!!

That little girl voice makes you want to puke!🤮🤮🤮🤮

Edited by Kid
  • Love 3

Pauline took so many painkillers that she gave herself an ulcer, yet she wonders why they are limiting her meds? And she's laid down so long she gave herself a blood clot? This should be the last surgery Dr. Now does on her. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Uuuugghh said:

I had a botched dental implant redone, which is pretty gruesome sounding. Dr. offered like 90 narcos. I didn’t fill the prescription. I waited in the couch all afternoon expecting pain and you know it never even felt slightly uncomfortable.

When I had my wisdom teeth out they gave me...something (I don't remember, nor do I know how many pills...I was 18, my mom filled the prescription, and I only took it twice). The first dose made me {thisclose} to throwing up, the second dose wasn't quite as bad because I managed to get some more food in my stomach first, and then I decided plain old Tylenol would be enough. And it was.

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I remember the time we had a lively, pages long conversation about peeling cucumbers.

Oooh, I have three huge cucumbers from somewhere local (at least Wegmans said they were local) in the fridge. How should I peel 'em? 😉

Pauline wants pain meds, y'all.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

OMG, my Firestick isn't working. After 23 minutes of restarting and cooling it off (I even stuck in the freezer) I am reduced to watching on my phone while I write a paper for my Substance Abuse class on my laptop. Hi!

I for one applaud your dedication to Live Chat!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I live 1,300 miles from my Mom, and have for 12 years.  I think the perfect distance would be between an hour and two hours drive, but she loves it in Omaha, and I love it on the East Coast, so it is what it is until she decides she is ready to sell the house and get into an apartment, then she will move closer to me.

Pauline is so terribly annoying with her "I am in paaaaaain".  I have been taught to trust the patient on their pain scores, but she is obviously not the case where this applies, being a known drug seeker. 

• Love 8
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Is she a drug addict on top of being a horrible person?

Yes, she is.   All these histrionics is about convincing them to give her more morphine.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Twopper said:

The test for us will be how well the cauliflower rice substitutes for real rice in the fall when I start making red beans and rice a few times a month.  It is about 1/10 the calories of regular white rice.   I usually prefer wild or brown rice, but there are several dishes that I think are so much better with the white.

I don't think they are living together since June is face-timing with another person called Mary.  From the way Mary looks,  she will soon be needing an appointment with Dr Now as will Dillon.   I thought that about Dillon in Pauline's first  WATN

One of my most favorite meals (and it's what I'm having tonight) is my veggie chili over steamed cauliflower.  It's really a good combo.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3