Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

Hi All!  I haven't seen any of these patients before, so I am glad they have recaps.

My eating habit today remains to be seen.  I had a plate of grapes, and I am kind of hungry, but it's so hot, I am not sure I want to bother.  Salmon and brussels sprouts or salmon and salad, probably, sometime later.

• Love 5

"I'm getting my strength back up from losing weight by...eating a plate of food that weighs 10 pounds."

Just now, MsVixen said:

Breyer's Brownie Swirl!  Got my soup spoon at the ready!

Try the Talenti Fudge Brownie Gelato if you get the chance. That, and Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato are to DIE for...

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Y'all! Ben and Jerry's makes a light ice cream that has 150 calories per 1/2 cup and it's DELICIOUS. I had my 1/2 cup tonight!

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

She has said that she felt violated by the show’s policies like the showering scenes and others. She refuses to have anything to do with it. The instagramming came after she could have had an update or two.

She looked like a masthead on an old sailing ship when she was plopped on that luggage cart.  Not sure why she wasn't embarrased then.  Anyway....

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Hi All!  I haven't seen any of these patients before, so I am glad they have recaps.

My eating habit today remains to be seen.  I had a plate of grapes, and I am kind of hungry, but it's so hot, I am not sure I want to bother.  Salmon and brussels sprouts or salmon and salad, probably, sometime later.

Oh my, you need to watch Paulines episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Welcome!!!

My eating habit is poppy seed chicken casserole with cauliflower rice (instead of real rice) and steamed asparagus.  Dessert was a PF puffed pastry stuffed with a fresh peach and  a little ReddiWhip.    Mr TWoPper is still speaking to me after I served him cauliflower rice so that's good.

I just picked up a bag of frozen riced cauliflower from Wegmans the other day. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet.

So June and her GF broke up but are still living together?

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Y'all! Ben and Jerry's makes a light ice cream that has 150 calories per 1/2 cup and it's DELICIOUS. I had my 1/2 cup tonight!

I like ice cream, but I LOVE whole milk RICOTTA CHEESE.

I eat it with a spoon, out the container.........😉 dis a bad sicheeashun! LOL 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

She looked like a masthead on an old sailing ship when she was plopped on that luggage cart.  Not sure why she wasn't embarrased then.  Anyway....

I'm going to hell for laughing so hard. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

You beat me to it!!!

I think Dillon might have a familial tie to Moe and also good ol Cindy

abc_gma_banfield_110624_wg.jpg

Edited by Cherrio
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her face is beautiful, though. She could look like a queen with a good makeover.

I assume this comment is about June because...I don't think Pauline could look like a queen even if she wore a mask of the Queen.

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Couldn’t they give us better commercials than usual for the season-ender? (/whiny voice)

I could really do without the video ad of Dr. Pimple Popper at the bottom of the chat page...

3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I just picked up a bag of frozen riced cauliflower from Wegmans the other day. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet.

So June and her GF broke up but are still living together?

The test for us will be how well the cauliflower rice substitutes for real rice in the fall when I start making red beans and rice a few times a month.  It is about 1/10 the calories of regular white rice.   I usually prefer wild or brown rice, but there are several dishes that I think are so much better with the white.

I don't think they are living together since June is face-timing with another person called Mary.  From the way Mary looks,  she will soon be needing an appointment with Dr Now as will Dillon.   I thought that about Dillon in Pauline's first  WATN

• Love 4