Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Ellie Godfrey said:

Dillon is getting too big. He needs to get away from Pauline and get some exercise chasing girls.

Is going to get mean here (ha) but I've been watching episodes of "the Secret Life of the Zoo" and this so much resembles the commentary about so many of the males.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Chad's wife and girls are all normal weight, hope they can help him stay on track.  Driving a truck is not a recipe for good eating, but surely it can be done?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Here is Chad.  I haven't watched his episode before either.

Chad has one of the best spouses ever!  She strictly followed the diet plan, and also had the kids tell him no if he wanted a forbidden item.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Horses hate fireworks!!  

Cats too.  One year someone put  m-80 (?) firecracker down the storm drain across the street.  The whole house rocked with a ringing metallic "bang! as the plumbing shook.

Chad, "It still hurts to move, but I can walk a lot further."

When I first started this job, I had to take the little disability / old people golf cart from one end of the hospital to the other.

I don't anymore.

You have to try, even if it hurts.

• Love 16

Wait. So Chad isn't complaining of "pain?" No "water weight" gain? No begging Dr Now for painkillers? No quitting and hightailing back to Maryland?

You're on the wrong show, Chad!

(edited)

I knew someone who drove long haul trucks for years, and he said the salad bars, and buffets at the truck stops are wonderful.    Plus, there's usually a huge convenience store section, so lots of temptation, and easy to overeat.     

Chad can still do this, and drive trucks, he just has to stick to his list of approved food, and amounts.    I'm rooting for Chad and his family.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Wait. So Chad isn't complaining of "pain?" No "water weight" gain? No begging Dr Now for painkillers? No quitting and hightailing back to Maryland?

No "owe, my lahg?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Horses hate fireworks!!  

There won't be any horses there tonight. (And the stables are actually on the other side of the mall across the highway so they wouldn't be super close. Also, I think they're only there when they're going to be racing; there's lots of horse farms in the area where they would actually live and there isn't really any land around where the raceway stables are located.)

Okay, I just looked up from typing that and Chad was holding what looked like a pair of testicles on his thigh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

And why are they eating like that instead of sitting around a table?  When I am eating alone, I sometimes do eat on the couch in the living room, watchin TV, but I eat at the kitchen table more often.  And when I have company, I ALWAYS eat at the table.  Am I a relic of decades past?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Yikes !!

Exxxtra scrotum !!!!

Yayus! I said did his testicles migrate to the inside of his thigh?😯 

At least he has a couple of spares in case something happens to the original ones. Hee.

• LOL 5
(edited)

Dang this Meningitis B ad made me pick up my phone.  Vibrating phone noises in TV ads should be illegal! 

When I was a kid, we had a parakeet that imitated our phone perfectly.  This ad gave me flashbacks!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

yep,  he seems to be doing really great, but I wish his family would sit at a table to eat.   That just bugs me.   It isn't like he is still bed bound.

• Love 5

Can't someone make a low-fat healthy casserole on this show!  Just because pre-shredded supermarket cheese comes in 2-cup sizes doesn't mean you have to use all of it on given dish.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

And why are they eating like that instead of sitting around a table?  When I am eating alone, I sometimes do eat on the couch in the living room, watchin TV, but I eat at the kitchen table more often.  And when I have company, I ALWAYS eat at the table.  Am I a relic of decades past?

Yes. If you watch any of the weight-related shows from the UK, almost all of them eat on their laps on the couch - not even a TV tray. I don't know how they do it.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Kid said:

Chad’s wife is great!!  She is one of the best spouses on this show.

Those kids are very fortunate to have such a great father, and I think his wife is grateful.  Very loving family, sweet.

• Love 13

I eat at the table most of the time 🙂 It is  also proven that we eat more when watching TV.

• Love 4
Just now, Hellga said:

Dang this Meningitis B ad made me pick up my phone.  Vibrating phone noises in TV ads should be illegal! 

My fire tablet responds to the Alexa commercials.

• LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I eat at the table most of the time 🙂 It is  also proven that we eat more when watching TV.

Not when watching this show.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

June's dress is very pretty...but ummm...it's in NO WAY a size 16. Come on, June.

Especially in wedding dress sizes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5