Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm always cold so I really appreciate seeing how the nurses cover people up after their surgery.

I don't understand the appeal of watching a show about a bunch of shrieking toddlers.

I'm usually shivering so bad, and am thankful for the warm blanket. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Glad to see I was wrong about June.  Maybe Mary is helping her do well.  Good job, Mary (and June, of course).

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I remember once waking up after surgery with my teeth literally chattering.  It took 5 blankets to be comfortable.

When I had surgery and 3-day hospital stay nurses were kind enough to give me 2 gowns;  fasten one in the back, one in the front for full coverage.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, nokat said:

I'm usually shivering so bad, and am thankful for the warm blanket. 

I have two blankets in my desk at work. I always have a sweater but for some reason the temperature drops after lunch, especially in the summer, and I freeze. One is a knitted cape/wrap thingy that a friend gave me but the other is a fleece blanket (that work gave us for Christmas one year...mine never left the office).

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Carboncat said:

When I had surgery and 3-day hospital stay nurses were kind enough to give me 2 gowns;  fasten one in the back, one in the front for full coverage.

What, you didn't like flashing everyone? Next time, wear some naughty knickers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Glad to see I was wrong about June.  Maybe Mary is helping her do well.  Good job, Mary (and June, of course). 

it is too bad she hadn't had the arms done before the wedding  (okay, I am shallow)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

June actually thinks about the best ways to dress her body, challenging as it is, and I applaud her for it.

Just now, ams1001 said:

I have two blankets in my desk at work. I always have a sweater but for some reason the temperature drops after lunch, especially in the summer, and I freeze.

I am the other way.  I am sleeveless almost year-round, and after meals I often (not always, but often) flush so I feel extra-warm.  If I am cold, it means one of three things:  I am really hungry, I am really sleepy OR was suddenly jolted awake, or it is really, really, really cold. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I have two blankets in my desk at work. I always have a sweater but for some reason the temperature drops after lunch, especially in the summer, and I freeze.

I have a wrap at work (a shawl kind of thing), and my house is filled with blankets. I just love to wrap up in something cozy. In the winter I can have three blankets over me as I laze on the couch. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I am the other way.  I am sleeveless almost year-round, and after meals I often (not always, but often) flush so I feel extra-warm.  If I am cold, it means one of three things:  I am really hungry, I am really sleepy OR was suddenly jolted awake, or it is really, really, really cold. 

When I'm comfortable half the office is are complaining about being warm. If I'm actually warm at work...I'm probably getting sick.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have two blankets in my desk at work. 

Our office is always freezing. All  the women have little blankets (I have no idea what the men do). You have to wear long sleeves or at least a light sweater, even when it's 90 degrees outside, because of the cold.

1 minute ago, nokat said:

What, you didn't like flashing everyone? Next time, wear some naughty knickers.

No, actually being in the hospital didn't make me want to "let it all hang out"  I actually got in trouble for going to the bathroom unaided (bed had an alarm)  Dignity is where it is.

• Love 4

The Mr. Clean ad makes me wonder - would anyone let their bathtub look like that?  And if they weren't bothered until it got to that stage, why would they suddenly get motivated to clean now?  Unless, of course, they were 600-pound someone who just couldn't clean before and now they lost 400 pounds and they can...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Wow I'm proud of June.

Me too but that comment about being finished with her weight loss journey and getting on with her life............ For anyone who's had weight issues it ain't never really over. She will always have to be vigilant.

• Love 7

Wow!! Chad got like 20 minutes out of a 2 hour show.    I know he isn't that interesting, but he is making good progress.     We could have done without Pauline, except for watching her exit stage right. 

We live in an historic district (or hysterical district as my mom's cousin calls them) and there is a parade tomorrow that ends up in the park.  We were thinking about driving to the park for the party, but after watching this,  I am considering walking if I can handle the heat.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Me too but that comment about being finished with her weight loss journey and getting on with her life............ For anyone who's had weight issues it ain't never really over. She will always have to be vigilant.

Yes I was disturbed about that:  it's not finished, it's lifelong, and I'm troubled by this  attitude.

• Love 7
Just now, DEG9 said:

So now we can add strawberries to the list, along with grapes, as being prime culprits in weight gain.

Then I am doomed, I went strawberry (AND raspberry) picking last weekend and I still have a couple cartons left! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, nokat said:

Is going to get mean here (ha) but I've been watching episodes of "the Secret Life of the Zoo" and this so much resembles the commentary about so many of the males.

I love that show and I could watch it all day, everyday.  This show?  Not so much.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1