Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E27: June, Chad & Pauline LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  LIVE CHATS happen in episode time.  Do not spoil the LIVE CHATS with any external info. Let's enjoy the ride together. 

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Hellga said:

And why are they eating like that instead of sitting around a table?  When I am eating alone, I sometimes do eat on the couch in the living room, watchin TV, but I eat at the kitchen table more often.  And when I have company, I ALWAYS eat at the table.  Am I a relic of decades past?

Yup.

• LOL 3

Well I hope this one true love thing works out for them.  I always root for relationships to work out even if it seems a bit rushed or over the top.

• Love 6

Love the dress, love the ring, but she needs to do more tucking of the chest area.     Hate the nails though.     

I wish Mary and June the best, and send them a toast, "Live long and Prosper".    Yes, stolen from Star Trek, but what more could you wish for?     

• Love 7

OMG! I just looked at the clock thinking it was 9:55 and it's NOT.

This has to be in the top five most boring episodes ever. And given this season, that's saying something.

2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Not when watching this show.

I do eat less when active or watching shows like this, where I cringe. I think all of us walk Thursday morning and swear we'll never get that fat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm such a baby. I'm crying for June & Mary. I am reminded of my great aunts ( one bio, one her partner), who were together for 50-ish years until my bio-aunt died from Alzheimer's. I wonder if they would get married if they lived now?

June, sweetie, have fun, be happy, but don't let 'enjoying life' put the weight back on you.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG! I just looked at the clock thinking it was 9:55 and it's NOT.

This has to be in the top five most boring episodes ever. And given this season, that's saying something.

Well, we did have a few gems this season.  Maja, No-hyJeanne, Angela... and the standout success Justin.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

The sickening part is, sure as the sun rises in morning, TLC will give her yet another follow-up show. Poor Dillon.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.   Bye bye Pauline.    At least she is walking which is more than I expected.  

Happy for June and Mary.

Hope Chad later gets a tummy tuck and his manboobs removed.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Chad wife may be great but why that big cheese casserole as their main dish? What about some healthy eating....I don't get it.

Obviously, they have been doing something right considering his weight loss!

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Blindfolded at the wedding? Is this a thing? 

Never seen it or heard of it.   They get points for not smashing cake into each other's faces.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Love the dress, love the ring, but she needs to do more tucking of the chest area.     Hate the nails though.     

I wish Mary and June the best, and send them a toast, "Live long and Prosper".    Yes, stolen from Star Trek, but what more could you wish for?     

We debated this in high school English class.  Apparently it's correct to say "to go boldly"  (don't split the infinitive)  but to "boldly go where no man has gone before"  sounds better.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, nokat said:

I do eat less when active or watching shows like this, where I cringe. I think all of us walk Thursday morning and swear we'll never get that fat.

My plan is to do hardcore cleaning this weekend (I worked on landscaping last weekend).  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm always cold so I really appreciate seeing how the nurses cover people up after their surgery. 

I don't understand the appeal of watching a show about a bunch of shrieking toddlers. 

Those heated blankets are wonderful too.

• Love 7

I'm always cold so I really appreciate seeing how the nurses cover people up after their surgery. 

I don't understand the appeal of watching a show about a bunch of shrieking toddlers. 

#childfreeforlife

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

She can always go to D.C. and volunteer to be a tank in tomorrow's parade.

No, no, no don't send her to my hometown please! We got enough on our hands here as it is!😆

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I usually get hot easily, but ORs are freezing cold. 

I have to admit I like the uncle on the toddler show. He's funny.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I remember once waking up after surgery with my teeth literally chattering.  It took 5 blankets to be comfortable.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

My plan is to do hardcore cleaning this weekend (I worked on landscaping last weekend).  

Me, too. I hate that my days off have become either cleaning or editing my articles. And this weekend, if my son doesn't go away with the GF, I'll be at his place, helping to unpack. Retirement can't come soon enough.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

Woohoo!  A same-sex wedding in Duggarland.  I love it! 

Well, in the Duggars' state, but Pine Bluff is about 3 and a half hours away from the Duggar compound

• Love 1
(edited)

Uh oh, here comes June's progress.  Maybe just maybe?

Edited to add: Oh shit she lost 58 pounds AND resting bitch face nurse actually smiled! I done seen it all.😆

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5