Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't think she's had it yet, but apparently has lost about 50 pounds. Maybe Dr. Proctor required her to lose weight before the WLS as he does for other people and her "journey" will be featured on the next season. 

I remember them saying Winter had already lost 50 pounds.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

They were saying how good she looked but she looked the same to me.

Winter looked the same to me too, but at that size it's probably not noticeable.  I think River is trying to match Winter's weight.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

Winter looked the same to me too, but at that size it's probably not noticeable.  I think River is trying to match Winter's weight.

She looked a bit slimmer when she and Chantal were walking and she looked pretty in her talking head with the full makeup and hair pulled back. 

It has to be tough being Chantal’s younger sister. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Am I the only person watching this show?  Or am I posting in the wrong place?  Hello-lo-lo-lo.

We are posting but the show is very repetitive (family picks target of the episode to denigrate) so there isn’t always something fresh to say.  Plus it’s on Monday so comments peter off by midweek.

• Love 1
Just now, MrBuhBye said:

We are posting but the show is very repetitive (family picks target of the episode to denigrate) so there isn’t always something fresh to say.  Plus it’s on Monday so comments peter off by midweek.

But Mr. BB, Mother Chantel thinks "usury" means using someone.  How can the snarkasphere let this lie unsnarked?  I'm lying at the bottom of the ravine chewing my arm off.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mothra said:

But Mr. BB, Mother Chantel thinks "usury" means using someone.  How can the snarkasphere let this lie unsnarked?  I'm lying at the bottom of the ravine chewing my arm off.

It was discussed the day of the episode and the next two if you scroll up.

Okay where the hell is it?  I went to 90DF, spinoffs, and there's nobody posting here.

<sounds of gnashing teeth and tearing out of hair>

Inability to figure out where to post was my problem all along with 90DF.  Please god don't deny me the pleasures of usury and tiny hats.  <sounds of rising from creaky knees and tears>

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Okay where the hell is it?  I went to 90DF, spinoffs, and there's nobody posting here.

<sounds of gnashing teeth and tearing out of hair>

Inability to figure out where to post was my problem all along with 90DF.  Please god don't deny me the pleasures of usury and tiny hats.  <sounds of rising from creaky knees and tears>

It’s on page 8 of this thread.

• Useful 3

This week’s episode was such a snooze no one was motivated to comment.  River bringing a grocery store sheet cake to be grilled by the harpies about living home at 23 during a pandemic and Alejandro applying cologne before eating his aunt’s chicken dish.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Alejandro applying cologne before eating his aunt’s chicken dish.

I didn't watch, but I suspect that anyone within 200 feet of Alejandro's $6,000 cologne can't taste anything. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

This week’s episode was such a snooze no one was motivated to comment.  River bringing a grocery store sheet cake to be grilled by the harpies about living home at 23 during a pandemic and Alejandro applying cologne before eating his aunt’s chicken dish.

Yes, the Harpies Grilling was the highlight of the episode.  Who else wanted to slap the "pretty" blonde bitch's face or knock all three of their judgmental heads together?  Megan the GF at least had one shot at them asking them whose relationship is this, yours or mine?  At least River brought something.  I wouldn't have expected him to bake a cake or have Karen bake for him.  He should have smashed the cake in those witches' faces!

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, CrystalBlue said:

Yes, the Harpies Grilling was the highlight of the episode.  Who else wanted to slap the "pretty" blonde bitch's face or knock all three of their judgmental heads together?  Megan the GF at least had one shot at them asking them whose relationship is this, yours or mine?  At least River brought something.  I wouldn't have expected him to bake a cake or have Karen bake for him.  He should have smashed the cake in those witches' faces!

The chick who was a single mom of four kids maybe should have lived at home a little longer lol.

• LOL 6
On 11/12/2021 at 9:03 AM, Gobi said:

It’s on page 8 of this thread.

I been in the right place
But it must have been the wrong time

<sigh>

A day late and a dollar short.

What it is is that I have this set on Enormous Font so that only my own post appears on each page.  But if I set it on Normal Font I can't read a damn thing.  Bitter is my lot.

• Love 5

I just had to come here to comment that  Chantel without makeup and glam, in her nurse scrubs looked so pretty. So much prettier than she does when all glammed up.

ha I had the squiggly lines when I wrote Chantal. So it liked Chantel.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Love 5
On 10/22/2021 at 10:58 AM, Mothra said:

I don't do SM but I watch a lot of Reality TV, and I can tell you that many young women whose teeth looked great in previous seasons are now sporting braces..  I do believe it's a Thing, right after spider eyelashes.

Late to the party here, but that fraud Brittany (Yazan) said she liked having braces because when she hit on older men on social media, they fetishized them, thinking that made the girls more youthful. 🤢

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2021 at 7:33 AM, Mothra said:

Am I the only person watching this show?  Or am I posting in the wrong place?  Hello-lo-lo-lo.

I tried, but it just annoyed me so much that I had to take a break.  Tuned in yesterday for a couple of minutes….I don’t think I can take it.  😝

• Love 5
7 hours ago, renatae said:

So, let me get this straight - Jah, the deceiver, cheater and liar is too holy to celebrate Christmas. OK.

Let's add hypocrite to the Bingo board.

I don’t remember that he cheated. He had a child before he met her that he did not disclose.

6 hours ago, renatae said:

I guess that makes Van Gogh a dabbler.

You have decreed River to be the Van Gogh of rappers lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t remember that he cheated. He had a child before he met her that he did not disclose.

Mea culpa - you are correct! This is why they won't elect me historian around here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:
1 hour ago, renatae said:

Mea culpa - you are correct! This is why they won't elect me historian around here.

Hey the hidden kid is bad enough.  Sounds like something a bottom feeder would do.

Maybe he needed to wait until his child was OLD enough...STRONG enough to meet even ONE Family Chantel member...let alone all of them.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 10/23/2021 at 4:57 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

From somebody who had the real deal back in the mid 70's, the metal railroad tracks (as we called them) were painful, getting them tightened and adding tiny thick rubberbands to some of the sides depending on where issues were, so not only painful but expensive, I was one of three and we all had them!  I wanted the Teen Tour of Europe but got braces instead, the cost the same, $1350.00 in 1972 prices.  I confess to doing this to my kids too, dental health is important!

I had the metal braces back in the 80's they sucked i had to wear a brace to pull my overbite back in. I had to wear the rubber later on, and I on top of that the orthodontist said I would have to train myself to learn how to swallow with out push my tongue against my front teeth.

My older brother on the other hand had horrible teeth and had to wear them for 3 1/2 years

• Love 2
On 11/22/2021 at 12:57 PM, Nicmar said:

I had the metal braces back in the 80's they sucked i had to wear a brace to pull my overbite back in. I had to wear the rubber later on, and I on top of that the orthodontist said I would have to train myself to learn how to swallow with out push my tongue against my front teeth.

My older brother on the other hand had horrible teeth and had to wear them for 3 1/2 years

I had braces for 3 years when i was like 11-14.. and the, wait for it:  DREADED HEAD GEAR.  Luckily I only had to wear it at night (not at school).. but I hated that piece of horrible, hurting crap.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Boston said:

I had braces for 3 years when i was like 11-14.. and the, wait for it:  DREADED HEAD GEAR.  Luckily I only had to wear it at night (not at school).. but I hated that piece of horrible, hurting crap.

I was supposed to wear the head gear at school which I did but I took it off because kids are assholes so I wore it at night. But I got caught when my grandmother pick me up at school and I forgot to put it back on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I barely watch this show but all I know is River is now the Chonky one since Winter is getting surgery. River has a fake blonde girlfriend …a new target for Family Chantel. Jah is King Misogynistic asshole. Soooo Family Chantel were initially fooled by this asshole yet they accused Pedro of harvesting the America dollar? Get the fuck out of here! Pedro looks amused  and relieved.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
On 11/23/2021 at 7:45 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I barely watch this show but all I know is River is now the Chonky one since Winter is getting surgery. River has a fake blonde girlfriend …a new target for Family Chantel. Jah is King Misogynistic asshole. Soooo Family Chantel were initially fooled by this asshole yet they accused Pedro of harvesting the America dollar? Get the fuck out of here! Pedro looks amused  and relieved.

Pedro's reactions to everyone else being the target of Karen's crazyness instead of him are the funniest things on tv at the moment, he's loving it.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

I'm so glad Winter has broken free of Jah.  She couldn't be her own person with him; she had to shun her own family's holiday party to cater to her newfound religion because of him.  She handled the phone call well and I hope this is the end of him!

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Lol at the lightbulb going off in Pedro’s head when he realized that Grandma, Mom and Nicole are all skeezahs. And that they all 3 use people for money.

I thought Nicole dumped Alejandro? I guess those two trash bags belong together.

• Love 5

I missed the end of this shitshow..... Did Nicole throw out that BS about Pedro sleeping with her friend??  I didn't see it.

I think Nicole was gunning for Pedro and knew this would hurt him AND Chantel.  Double!

• Love 1

Karen is such a ridiculous woman, with her mugging for the cameras and doing that Bitches on the Beach act.  Nicole looks ridiculous with her pancake-flat butt and huge fake boobs.  Hey!  She and Chantel should bond over their fake-looking breasts!  Chantel looks pretty without all the makeup and fake eyelashes.  Nicole is a witch.  The way Mom and Grandma (and of course Nicole who cares for no one but herself) minimize Pedro's unhappiness and pain over not knowing his father just shows what nasty pieces of work they are.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CrystalBlue said:

Karen is such a ridiculous woman, with her mugging for the cameras and doing that Bitches on the Beach act.  Nicole looks ridiculous with her pancake-flat butt and huge fake boobs.  Hey!  She and Chantel should bond over their fake-looking breasts!  Chantel looks pretty without all the makeup and fake eyelashes.  Nicole is a witch.  The way Mom and Grandma (and of course Nicole who cares for no one but herself) minimize Pedro's unhappiness and pain over not knowing his father just shows what nasty pieces of work they are.

Pretty sure any or all 3 of them would have been more sympathetic had Pedro had a pocketful of cash he was handing out to them. He's better off without any of them & their manipulative & mercenary ways.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Pretty sure any or all 3 of them would have been more sympathetic had Pedro had a pocketful of cash he was handing out to them. He's better off without any of them & their manipulative & mercenary ways.

Yeah, Pedro wasn't harvesting the American dollar from the stupid Americans enough for them!

I wonder who pays for all these trips to the D.R.?  Pedro should stop going there and not allow Lidia and Nicole to visit them in the US.  Grandma just stays in her Campo.

• Love 2

I thought Lidia is a lawyer and they have a decent apartment so I don’t know why they are always begging for money.  And if they are pinching pennies maybe a boob job for Nicole was not the best use of funds (although maybe the doctor comped it for the plug).  Maybe they think with fake boobs she can snare a wealthy man.

On 12/6/2021 at 10:01 PM, goofygirl said:

I missed the end of this shitshow..... Did Nicole throw out that BS about Pedro sleeping with her friend??  I didn't see it.

I think Nicole was gunning for Pedro and knew this would hurt him AND Chantel.  Double!

It was only in the promo at the end.  I bet it’s a nothing burger like it happened years ago.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought Lidia is a lawyer and they have a decent apartment so I don’t know why they are always begging for money.  And if they are pinching pennies maybe a boob job for Nicole was not the best use of funds (although maybe the doctor comped it for the plug).  Maybe they think with fake boobs she can snare a wealthy man.

It was only in the promo at the end.  I bet it’s a nothing burger like it happened years ago.

You're probably right on target.  I forgot.... This IS SHARP ENTERTAINMENT!

• Love 1

Lidia has shown herself to be even more of a snake than I already thought. Her lack of compassion for Pedro's misery just proves she is nothing but a taker. It reminds me of when he visited them in the DR and her first words to him when she saw him were "Where's my TV?"

To top it all off, after having told her kids the father deserted them, she tells the cameras she told him to stay away. Just because she has no use for him doesn't mean Pedro should not have any feelings towards his father. She really is a selfish piece of work. The scene with both her and Nicole berating Pedro because he wants to find his father and can't accept that all the women in his family boldly cheated with married men was repulsive.

Pedro asks if Alejandro would be acceptable if he had money even though married and Lidia has no qualms about saying yes. Unbelievable.

They are living in that nice place because Pedro sends them money for it. It's a wonder he turned out so honest and sincere, having been raised in that den of vipers.

Of course, the solution for Pedro's isolation is for Karen to invite herself along with Pinky and Winter. Then, of course for Chantal to meet with Lidia. 🙄

If anyone tries to tell anyone else that I watch this train wreck, I will deny it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, renatae said:

Lidia has shown herself to be even more of a snake than I already thought. Her lack of compassion for Pedro's misery just proves she is nothing but a taker. It reminds me of when he visited them in the DR and her first words to him when she saw him were "Where's my TV?"

To top it all off, after having told her kids the father deserted them, she tells the cameras she told him to stay away. Just because she has no use for him doesn't mean Pedro should not have any feelings towards his father. She really is a selfish piece of work. The scene with both her and Nicole berating Pedro because he wants to find his father and can't accept that all the women in his family boldly cheated with married men was repulsive.

Pedro asks if Alejandro would be acceptable if he had money even though married and Lidia has no qualms about saying yes. Unbelievable.

They are living in that nice place because Pedro sends them money for it. It's a wonder he turned out so honest and sincere, having been raised in that den of vipers.

Of course, the solution for Pedro's isolation is for Karen to invite herself along with Pinky and Winter. Then, of course for Chantal to meet with Lidia. 🙄

If anyone tries to tell anyone else that I watch this train wreck, I will deny it.

I kinda feel bad for Pedro. I don’t watch this shit show regularly but it seems like he works, helps support Chantel through school, and gets suckered into sending money home. All the dude does for fun is gaming, he doesn’t seem interested in running around and I doubt very much that he would cheat on Chantel. His bitch of a sister wants to ruin his marriage but what she forgets is that Pedro is the one sending them money. No Pedro,  no Chantel, no money bitch. I hope he cuts those vipers off. Karen was busy attacking him meanwhile Winter is being manipulated for years and until recently Karen was a ok with Jah. At least his relationship with River has improved. He must be lonely.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5

Nothing new to report despite being the Girls' Trip to the D.R.  All the ladies of Family Chantel are doing their usual; the two women of the D.R. are the usual bitches that they are.  Karen loves to ham it up for the cameras.  Chantel is trying to be supportive of Pedro and keep it together at the lunch with Mama Lidia.  So far Winter is still saying the breakup with Jah is permanent, thank God for that.

At the end, Pedro is so confused, it looks like he's backing up his mother and causing a new crisis with his and Chantel's marriage.

None of them should ever return to the D.R. and Pedro should stop sending money "back home."  If the Family Pedro ever comes to the States, he and Chantel should make sure they stay elsewhere other than their own home.  Hotel, motel, B&B Air B&B, wherever.

Pedro's father is still MIA but there's an upcoming meet with two of his half-brothers.  Good luck with that, Pedro!

• Love 3