Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I think they scraped the bottom of the barrel to get enough footage to make these episodes. I was shocked Karen didn't tag along for the trip to the DR. 

I think they were in love, the green card was the extra bonus, but I think Pedro had more genuine love for her than say, Yohan and Danielle. Or Luis and Molly. but, they had the two toxic insane families feeding them bullshit; the camera crews following them around encouraging the drama and fake set up scenarios; and their age and inexperience. I think Pedro simply fell out of love with Chantel once he got to the States and had a whole new world opened up to him with his green card plus TLC reality tv $$$. He got a huge head and ego, again egged on by his crazy family......

I don't think I've agreed with anyone more than this, especially the part about the families constantly interfering. 

The funny thing is he is turning into his father & he can't see it. 

• Like 2